Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) (3234 Views)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / I Finally Kissed This Beautiful Damsel / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
vanida6:
uhm abeg ooh forgive me smiley

Are You The Person In That Picture
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You've been noticed. Bye.
Stop pretending Jor, make I pm you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You've been noticed. Bye.
Ok send me ur account details
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
Ok send me ur account details

Stop quoting me. You're getting so annoying!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? so you don't want my money? no wahala
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You No Want Money grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

You No Want Money grin

grin
Let him save it. He's seeking my attention.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Let him save it. He's seeking my attention.

smiley You Have My Permission Give Him Small Attention So He Wont Die early

Good Morning. How Was Your Night?.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

another attention seeker
Why una come dey make the girl feel like something na
Smh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

another attention seeker
Smh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

smiley
You Have My Permission
Give Him Small Attention So He Wont Die early

No. I won't. He has been asking how much i charge for one hour. angry

Night was bliss. Yours?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
another attention seeker

Smh

STFU!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No. I won't. He has been asking how much i charge for one hour. angry
Night was bliss. Yours?
Is Like That Guy Is Mad. Where Is He? Make I Rebuild Him Face With Blow...

Sweetie, i Had A Very Bad Dream sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

STFU!
NL don give you level na.

Come talk this nonsense for ma front angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
another attention seeker
Smh

You Better shut Up Before She Deals With You
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

You Better shut Up Before She Deals With You
who's this sissy again
Before she deals with me
Nothing some guys cannot say for some smelly b*tches

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Oga you Sef quiet
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
who's this sissy again
Before she deals with me

You Better Just Leave Me Alone. Because If I Face You, you Will Hate This Life
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Oga you Sef quiet
I hate when sissies quote me.

Go beg some b*tches like you were doing.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

You Better Just Leave Me Alone. Because If I Face You, you Will Hate This Life
laughs

You that a girl will just shout and you'll run with your tails in-between your legs want to deal with a real guy

Go get your balls first, sissy.

Ps I hate online bullying, so don't push me

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
laughs

You that a girl will just shout and you'll run with your tails in-between your legs want to deal with a real guy

Go get your balls first, sissy.

Ps I hate online bullying, so don't push me

So You Call Yourself A Man but You Talk Like A Girl With Fake Status.

Bro Last Warning!

Go And Focus On Your Unripe writing Career...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

So You Call Yourself A Man but You Talk Like A Girl With Fake Status.

Bro Last Warning!

Go And Focus On Your Unripe writing Career...
I'd rather be a girl than a sissy like you

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Go sleep
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
who's this sissy again

Before she deals with me

Are you sick or somehin?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by N0favors: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Drama cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by damtan(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg continue, I'm enjoying reading those smileyshocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you sick or somehin?
yeah.
Sick of cheap hoes angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go sleep
why don't you tell that to your sissy boyfriend
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
yeah.

Sick of cheap hoes angry

Ok
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
To let peace reign, I had to delete those offensive quotes. I can't deal. To all of you who came here to see the drama, sorry, there's none left. You can all go. Bye.

PremiumWriter. I forgive you. You do this again, I report you to em mods. You serve your ban. This is really disgraceful.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by IamPlato(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
To let peace reign, I had to delete those offensive quotes. I can't deal. To all of you who came here to see the drama, sorry, there's none left. You can all go. Bye.

PremiumWriter. I forgive you. You do this again, I report you to em mods. You serve your ban. This is really disgraceful.

This One Really Wants The Attention... He Is Enjoying it But Doesnt See That He Is Making A Fool of Himself
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

"I forgive you..." I hear you ma.

I don change self

But tell your boyfriend to stop provoking me

IamPlato:

This One Really Wants The Attention... He Is Enjoying it But Doesnt See That He Is Making A Fool of Himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know / Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Oga's Wife,now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.