Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) (3241 Views)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / I Finally Kissed This Beautiful Damsel / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:

"I forgive you..." I hear you ma.

I don change self

But tell your boyfriend to stop provoking me

He's not my boyfriend, but that doesn't give you a cause to say nasty things about him.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by damtan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
THE END sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's not my boyfriend, but that doesn't give you a cause to say nasty things about him.

Make i just leave am. seems he's a very good friend to you
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
damtan:
THE END sad
"the end"
So you like as we dey fight ba
see your flat screen head angry

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Make i just leave am. seems he's a very good friend to you

Yes. He's a good friend, and you do not go about calling people cheap hoes too! That's offensive.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by damtan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
"the end"
So you like as we dey fight ba
see your flat screen head angry
You guys fought??

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. He's a good friend, and you do not go about calling people cheap hoes too! That's offensive.
my sins plenty today sha.
grin

Thank God you get the heart to forgive sha.

But truth be told, there are lots of cheap hoes out there angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
damtan:
You guys fought??
if ah insult you na them go say ah don start again angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
IamPlato:

smiley
You Have My Permission
Give Him Small Attention So He Wont Die early

Good Morning. How Was Your Night?.
See did foolish female ass licker, nigga you are the one dat need the attention more than me. in fact u are a disgrace to manhood. slowpoke. fighting for a pvssy you would never see
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
my sins plenty today sha.
grin

Thank God you get the heart to forgive sha.

But truth be told, there are lots of cheap hoes out there angry

I've told you, be less offensive else you amass enemies.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
See did foolish female ass licker, nigga you are the one dat need the attention more than me. in fact u are a disgrace to manhood. slowpoke. fighting for a pvssy you would never see

Stop that!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Alwaysking: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop that!
Only if we can hook up smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by froshroy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Make una continue na. uyal and premiumwriter round 2. This time more romantic!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by damtan(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
if ah insult you na them go say ah don start again angry
It's your way now.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I've told you, be less offensive else you amass enemies.
yes ma.

No more insult again. I've repent cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Damsel In Naija (there Is Price For Winner) by Premiumwriter: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
froshroy:
Make una continue na. uyal and premiumwriter round 2. This time more romantic!!
ntoooor

We no quarrel again

Enemy of progress, buhari pants fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Goes Blind After Salon Uses Nail Glue To Apply Fake Lashes / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / (PHOTOS) Sexy Bikini Pics Of Kim Kardashian Showing Off Her Hot Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.