₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,487 members, 4,765,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 07:10 PM

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (171684 Views)

Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Smith06:
@rose biko osigini ken and Mary part, that's the part am enjoying jaree
I miniri Ken na Grace's part Lol
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Rosemary dear please where is the remaining part
calm down, your blood is hotting o grin
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Smith06: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rosemary33:
I miniri Ken na Grace's part Lol
hmmm
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by bimberry1307(f): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Rosemary33 oya bring on the update o. I don refresh tire.
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by WHOcarex: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thank God the whatever didn't work in Ken. Sometimes all these things don't work on people with pure mind
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Aminobrown(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
bimberry1307:
Rosemary33 oya bring on the update o. I don refresh tire.
Lol.. seems we are both in d same shoe. Rosemary u are super talented, pls bring it on jare. Thumbs up to u
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
EPISODE 27

Grace spent the rest of Friday Night going through ransacking her wardrobe, looking for something to wear to the Birthday she was supposed to be going with Ken, and eating potatoes chips.

The next morning, she woke up from the heap of cloths on top of her bed where she had sunk into and slept off, her empty box was on top of the bed, the empty pack of the potatoeS chips at the table, and the realization that she still hadn’t figured out what to wear to the party. One emergency option was left for her to consider which was rushing to a boutique and get herself a new party dress.

She dialed her popular boutique, EveryWoman, and Debbie Akindele-Ojo picked

“Come over here girl, let’s fix you up” Debbie said

“Debbie you are a life saver, I know you will have something for me”

She pulled over in front of the boutique at 5 Opebi Road thirty minutes later.

“My lost costumer that has remembered me because she need to impress some guy” Debbie Joked as she threw her arms around Grace in a warm embrace

“Its not like you think Debbie, I have not been going out lately… you have done some nice renovations here” Grace commented,

“Thank you” Debbie said with pride

“Okay, you said it’s an evening party?” Debbie asked

“Yes, and a societal one at that” Grace added

“What you need is something classy like this…” Debbie said, gently pulling Grace towards a wine colored shimmering long dress, with a low cut V neck, a laced bust design and long sleeves.

“Wow its lovely” Grace exclaimed

“I know right… I know what is perfect for you” Debbie pride herself

“Okay Girls… bring this dress down for her and take her to the changing room” Debbie said no particular attendant

“Let’s make you fabulous” she said to Grace as she walked off with one of the Attendants

She stepped out of the Changing room to the appreciating looks of those that saw her, with the pleasing looks on their faces, she knew the dress suits her.

She was ushered to the mirror and couldn’t believe what she saw, the dress make a beautiful statement on her body, bringing out her slim
waist and her petite but well formed hips, the shimmers from the dress corresponded with her glowing dark skin,

“Its beautiful…” she said softly to herself

“You look Amazing” said Debbie

“Here… the perfect jewelries to match the dress” Debbie handed a gold drop earrings with a necklace to her
She was about to say thank you, when Debbie added;

“That will cost you 35k”

“What? Does it include the dress as well?” Grace asked

“Which dress? Abeg that dress is 40k, so with the jewelries … you will pay us the total of 85k” Debbie said with a laugh

“Debbie! I can’t spend this much for just a party”

“For just a party you say? Okay leave the cloth then, let me show you cheaper ones” Debbie pretended to walk away

“Ok Debbie I will take them, but don’t forget I will surely take my revenge on you” Grace said and they both laughed.

Debbie saw her to the car, with her purchase in her hands

“I heard about your divorce couldn’t believe it” Debbie said to her

They her gotten to her car now, a young fair lady was leaning on her car, it was as if she was waiting for someone

“Both of you were good together, Ken cherished you as well, what ever happened?” Debbie asked her

Her eyes was still on the Lady, who was uneasy now, she was looking back and forth like she was desperately waiting for someone to walk up to her, was it her imagination or did she just noticed that the lady looked up immediately the name ‘KEN’ was mentioned. Their eyes met, the lady gave her a knowing smile, which she acknowledged with a nod

“Yes, it’s unfortunate it has to go this way Debbie, we were tired of arguing about my Job and how busy I was, I couldn’t stay and not give him what he wanted, I had to leave” she said

She had lost interest on the lady, who was making a call now and had moved away from her car

“So you are the person that walked out on him” Debbie accused

“What would you want me do Debbie? I had to either become the wife he wanted and lose my Job, or keep my Job while he suffers” Grace defended

“And you chose to hold on to your Job and let a Man as nice as Ken go?”

“I was scared! I didn’t know what to do”

“So have you guys been in touch since then” Debbie asked

“He is actually the guy I am going to the party with” Grace said

“You don’t say! You didn’t tell me! I would have taking my time to make you a queen!” screamed Debbie

“You have already turned me into a queen and had emptied my pocket” they both laughed

She entered her car, and was about to drive out when Debbie said to her

“Make the best out of this party Grace”

She nodded and drove out

Chinyeaka watched her drove out, she was sure she had seen that face before, that was why she waited for her to come out, to confirm her curiosity, And she was right, the face was exactly the face of the woman she have her picture.

She had picked that picture from Ken’s Sitting room, the night she went to his house and Ken had left her all alone, which was a mistake Ken would ever regret. She saw the picture of both of them inside the photo Album, she knew immediately that she must be the other woman who had clouded Kens mind and had made him to humiliate her the way he did.

She had looked at since that day, she would pull it from her bag and studied the face, imagining what she would do to her, and the face has registered in her memory that she wouldn’t miss it anywhere.
She was on her way to meet one of her cousin’s customers who promised her a new job, when she saw Grace came out from the car.

“This fight go make sense die” she said to herself, folding the paper where she wrote down Grace’s number plate.

Ken Arrived at the party before her, she had insisted that he shouldn’t come to pick her up, that she would meet him up there. He had been waiting for her for more than thirty minutes and was rather getting impatient;

“Ken! Here you are, my we though you wouldn’t make it again” Mr. and Mrs. Adekola approached him

“Good evening sir, Happy birthday Ma” Ken greeted the couple cordially

“My boy! How are you? I heard about your partnership with Virony” Mr. Adekola said,

“Yes sir” Ken said humbly

“That is good! Congratulation!” they both shook hands

“So, where is my babe girl Grace?” Mrs. Akintola asked

He was still racking his brain for an excuse to give why she didn’t show up before they saw her;

“She is standing over there” Mr. Akintola said beckoning on Grace to come over

He had never seen anything as angelic as the sight his eyes was upon, his heart swelled with pride, their eyes met, she waved, he straightened his tuxedo and walked towards her.

She was very nervous, she stood at the back of the flowered venue stretching her neck in search of him, her eyes finally descended on him standing with the Akintola's.

He was amazingly dressed, his back turned against her, his shoulder stood out. He must have said something to Mrs. Akintola because the older woman blushed and laughed, fanning her faces with her hand.

She saw Mr. Akintola point at her direction, then he turned, their eyes locked, for few seconds her breath hung, until he smiled, and walked towards her.

She was suddenly shy, she didn’t know what to do with herself, and she was unconsciously fumbling her purse.

“I will be the envy of every other Man in this party, you look so divine” he whispered in her ears as he gave her a hug.

His collagen hit her, caressing her nostril that she had to close her eyes to savoir the scent

“You smell nice” She commented before she caught herself
He smiled, she knew he was pleased with what she said,

“You like it?” he asked her, giving her a peck on the cheek

His breath on her face made her flush, it was as if he was running a feather on her skin

“You know I love it” she answered.

They walked hand in hand into the party.

She had not felt this special for a long time, and he had not been so happy like he was that night, he was all over her, making subtle seductive comments deliberately straightening her dress, touching her hair, gossiping in her ears and introducing her to everyone.

He had wished the night never end, and he told her, she was afraid to admit to him that she would also want to still spend the night with him, she wouldn’t want to give him ideas

So they bid the Akintola’s goodnight when it was late, he saw her to her car, as she was about entering her car to leave, he turned her to him, without warning he placed his mouth on hers.

He had wanted it to be a mild kiss, but he couldn’t pull away, she didn’t help either because she opened her mouth and gave him access to the sweet fountain in her mouth, hee tongue eagerly connected to his.

It took the impatient continuous honking from another motorist to bring them back to reality

‘I have wanted to do this the day you visited at the site, am sorry for making you uncomfortable, but I couldn’t help it, I think am falling in love with you again’ he wrote to her as she drove home

9 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rachilammy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Awwww...
But what's Chinyeanka up to?
Thanks for the update Rose and more episodes pls

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by pacifust058(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Rossy, you're cool.. thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by omamush(f): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
yeepee I like this, we need to see more of this from ken n grace. chimyeaka should go and hit her head on a stone
Rosemary wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by edoziel89: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Let me go and charge my phone when is the episode dropping. I have never read like this before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by edoziel89: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Let me go and charge my phone when is the episode dropping. I have never read like this before grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by profjones(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
my dear Rosemary, always giving us nice updates

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by gal10(f): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Amarita(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nice one Rosemary....

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by ElajRita(f): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Can I post this story on my blog? All credits goes to you.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by BuzoDeGr8: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Nice one Rose!!! Chinyeaka the desperado should go to one good tree � and hung herself all I cares while Ken and Grace make it up to themselves.more golden ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Ann2012(f): 5:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Well done Rose
Chinyeaka, all your evil plans will fail by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by keniwonder(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2018
The story is getting more and more interesting, thumbs up to you Rossy. Can't wait for the next update.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
EPISODE 28

… Grace drove with her mind awoken to the feelings she had long buried and only imagined. She unconsciously touched her swollen lips, the feel of Ken’s lips on hers lingered. She wanted more and she knew it.

She was torn between risking being turned down and humiliated by Ken if she goes in search of him that night, or dismissing the sexual tension already built in her, and goes home to cuddle her pillow with the thought of his touch as her comfort.

“What if he wants more than just one night pleasure? What if he wants her to stay permanently? will I be able to be the woman he will love again? I failed him before, I may likely fail again” she thought.

She was confused, she now knew she had not stopped loving this Man, but she don’t know if she could live the life of a conventional wife again, her career still meant so much to her.

She ran her right hand on her face and decided to take her chance, to satisfy her longing just for a night

Ken dropped his car key on top of the table and sank on the sofa; he was closed to begging Grace to stay with him tonight. He still didn’t know why he didn’t ask.

She allowed his mind to bring back the image of her at the party, she took her breath away, she was everything beautiful, and so fragile too like a piece of gold ware.

He forgot they were separated the moment he set his eyes on her at the party, he was proud of his woman, he saw how she drew attention to herself, but he didn’t care, all he wanted was to hold her in his arms and drink from her fountain of beauty.

He didn’t expect her to be free with him while they were at the party, knowing that she always remind him of their divorce at every little opportunity, but she was different tonight, she laughed from her heart, playfully hit his chest, winked at him, and even allowed him to kiss her.
He had wanted to kiss her even when he walked up to her when she came in at the party, but he didn’t want to scare her so he only gave her a hug.

Twice, she had caught him staring on her lips,

“What?” she had asked the first time

“What is what?” he has asked her back, pretending not to know what she was talking about

She has looked down with shyness, how he loved her face when becomes shy, she had blushed. He never knew dark women do blush until he met Grace, her color was that of a polished bronze, and like a rich chocolate, she glittered.

“You are looking at me again Ken” she accused him again, biting her lower lip in that sexy manner,
Was that deliberate? She knew it turns him on when she does that, it reminded him of her face when she did sat on him to ride him,

“What do you mean, can’t I look at a beautiful woman again?” he had defended

“No! you were looking at my lips” she pointed

And she was right, he watched every movement of her lips, her lip gloss also made it worse for him to look away, it made her lips wet and difficult to ignore,

“Your lips are making me lose concentration, they are beautiful” he commented

He saw her blush again, he knew she was uncomfortable and he liked it.

He heard his gate opened and a car drove in, heard his gateman talking to someone, at first he thought that Edu had come to bother him with premier league stories, but when he peered through the window, he saw Grace walking towards the door.
He couldn’t believe it; he rushed downstairs and opened the door even before she knocked;

“Ken… I…I… thought I could come over to help you do some paper works since tomorrow is Sunday and I am not working on Sunday” she said

The only words he heard from what she said was his name and ‘Sunday’ he stood there looking at her like she had fallen from the sky to his door step

She cleared her throat then said;

“I am sorry I shouldn’t have come… it was a …” she was about turning away when he got himself

He held her wrist and pulled her to himself awkwardly

“Oh! Sorry, I was surprised seeing you…” he said, and courteously led her inside the house

He closed the door and lean on it, he watched her walk like a queen inside the sitting room, she turned and lifted her eyebrows questionably;

“You don’t want me here do you?” she asked with uncertainty

“I can leave if you don’t want me, I … just thought I could help you with some of your works tonight” she lied

Ken knew she was lying, her eyes betrayed her

“Grace you know I may not be able to stop myself from making love to you tonight,” he said, not wanting to hide his feeling for her any longer. When she said nothing, he continued

“You know I want you so much that I can’t pretend that you are not here with me and go to bed” he said

She dropped her purse on the sofa and walked a little closer to him. He thought she would her stayed far away, but having her closer makes his torment unbearable

“I can stop myself from touching you, from holding you tight to myself, I can’t close my eyes and pretend that I did not miss your body”
She closed up on him, searched his face and said;

“I don’t want you to pretend that I am not here, I don’t want you stop yourself from touching me Ken, I want you this night” she said, her eyes pleading

He didn’t know if to be happy about this, drew her closer, he was taller than she was, he bent his head and allow his tongue to quench its thirst, she welcomed his mouth, it was as if she had been waiting for him, she gave and he took, he gave and she took as well, then he pulled away to look at her eyes,

“I hope you know what you are asking for, my love”

“One more night with you is what I ask for K”

He wasn’t satisfied with just one night, he had wished she would say ‘forever’ but he could manage what she was ready to give, and pray she accept his offer later

He pulled her cloths from her body, planted kisses on her ears, neck and shoulders. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs round him, he placed her against the wall and wet her body with kisses.

He teased her, tormenting her with desire and want, he ran his tongue on her nipples while watching her moan with pleasure, and it pleased him. He traced his hand to her waist and felt her waist beads, and he went wild.

She had not wore beads since they divorced, she had brought them out from the Jewelry box when she was getting ready for the party, she knew he loved waist beads, so she had wore it under her dress, not knowing why.

He didn’t want it to end so soon, he wanted it to be a night she would never forget in a hurry, so he carried her upstairs, to the Bedroom that once was theirs together, and on the Bed that was filled with passionate memories of both of them, he spread her legs and introduced his mouth to her honey pot once more.

That same night, Chinyeaka lay Unclad on the bed, with the picture of the Man that had tormented her dreams on her chest, he legs spread she worked her fingers up and down her honey pot.

She imagined his fingers her, his tongue on her breast, his moan as he rides inside her, her buttock bouncing against his balls as he takes him from behind.

She moan his name as she pleasure herself, she was begging him mentally, calling him, offering to him what every other men would have wanted.

She pulled her fingers from her honey pot, brought the pillow close to herself, spread her legs across it and placed Ken’s picture in front of herself.
Then she rode the pillow like she would have done to Ken, she let out a loud moan and her legs vibrated vigorously in a convulsive manner.
She looked at the picture once more, hot tears gushed out of her eyes, she was obsessed with him and also hated what he made her do, and vow to make sure he know no other woman except her, no matter what it takes

Kola stayed awake waiting for her call, she had said she would call him back but she hadn’t. He had meant to ask her to date him properly, but he knew she has a secret that she didn’t want to share.

From the first day he met her, the day he saved her from the mob on the street, she had avoided his eyes, probably because she didn’t want him to ask her any questions, she had refused to allow him into her house to make sure she would be ok, though she had given him her number.

He wanted to forget her after that day, but had come across her number on his phone and had called again to check on her. Her voice had captivated him; it was as if she was singing. He wanted the conversation to last longer but she was in a hurry to cut the call, he also noticed something else from her voice, which he couldn’t place.

“Could she be in trouble?” he had asked himself

He noticed how fearful she was the day they had dinner together in his house, so he was careful not to scare her with questions, she was quick to change topics that has to do with her outside her job, she had looked so uncomfortable when she brought up relationships, so he had dropped it.

But he wanted to know more about her, he wanted to share with her the secret she had been keeping to herself that is so dark, they needed to talk about whatever it was that was bothering her before he could ask her to date him properly.

He had called her earlier in the day, but she said she was busy and would call him back, then his phone rang;

“Hello, I thought you wouldn’t call again” He said with relief

“Sorry, I was waiting for a free time to talk to you” she replied

She was actually waiting for Ahmad to leave the house, he had been all over her since morning, trying to woe her to the bed, and it was obvious that he was gradually losing patience, for he snapped on her in between plea.

“Are you free now?” he asked her

“I guess so…”

“We need to talk Imelda, when do we see?” He asked

He sensed her tensed, it was as if he had hit a cord he was supposed not to

“What are we talking about” she asked

“I can’t tell you over the phone… please can we see? I want to see you again” he said

“I don’t know Kola, it’s going to be difficult this time around” she said

“Why” he couldn’t understand why she could get herself to see him

“Okay, can I come over to your place to see y…”

“No no no … please don’t come” she pleaded

“What is the problem? Are you staying with your parents? I can introduce myself to…” he was still talking when he heard the voice of a man at the background, and then he heard her scream, a male voice shouting and the phone went dead.

11 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by johnjerome(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
wow rosemar33 u re awesome
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rachilammy(f): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Much love for Ken and Grace wink tongue
Chinyeaka should let go na undecided
Poor Imelda, I pity her sha embarassed

Nice one Rose cool...waiting patiently for the next episode smiley
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Ibunkun1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Chinyeaka And Ahmad Are Both Sick In The Head

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Ann2012(f): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ibunkun1:
Chinyeaka And Ahmad Are Both Sick In The Head

They will make a nice couple ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by HarmonyJael(f): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2018
Ann2012:

They will make a nice couple ooo grin
. True talk oo.
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by BuzoDeGr8: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one Rose!!! What a wonderful re-union going on between Ken and Grace. But women sometimes are the ones choosing their death warrant in the case of Imelda and Amed! Anyway, may be she so much love the after beating sex Amed do give to her alot. Chinyeaka on her own part are one of those gals that believes that since she is beautiful any guy she comes around must succumb to her charmy body. Chinyeaka you better come and collect #20 naira from me and buy sense ooh so that this your perspectives about life will change completely. Please Rose remember that am Oliver twist oooh!!! Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by excelmerry: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2018
I so luv the raging chemistry btw Ken and Grace.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by bimberry1307(f): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2018
That chemistry class between Grace and Ken is making my body sing. thanks Rosemary33 for the update

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2018
excelmerry:
I so luv the raging chemistry btw Ken and Grace.

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Mhizdebs(f): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Rose thanks for the update..

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Aminobrown(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tanks 4 d update rose, pls be dropping 3 episode @ a tym, one is not enough grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by joessi: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Awesome piece.. Captivating

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

Viewing this topic: Amenaghwon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.