₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,509 members, 4,765,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 07:47 PM

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (171693 Views)

Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by afolabiwunmi: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Nice update
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Ann2012(f): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Chinyeaka!!!! Be careful, stay off Ken biko

Morgan pls leave Grace ooo
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by mercyymai(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2018
I pity grace becos with the look of thing, she give her food to cat.
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by dimssy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
When the heart breaks, it doesnt break evenly....

Rosemary33...good job

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by skubido(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
chai,

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by PrudySara(f): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chinyeaka!
Chinyeaka!!
Chinyeaka!!!
How many times did I call you?
Both you and Morgan should stay off Ken and Grace.

Nice one Rosie. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by wizsolzy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Cool story.. nice write up.. but make sure to proof read before posting... too many typos... more grease

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
dimssy:
When the heart breaks, it doesnt break evenly....

Rosemary33...good job
I like this quote kiss
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
wizsolzy:
Cool story.. nice write up.. but make sure to proof read before posting... too many typos... more grease
I will seriously, thank you for pointing this out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by queenitee(f): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
midehill:

Hey my nairalander crush, I came ere to knw wu u really are, u know
smiley wink lemme blush, lol. Good evening
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by queenitee(f): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by gennysq(f): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chinyeaka! U beta dey ur lane oo.... Don't coman spoil dis beautiful love oo

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Airborne02(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
I need more pls ..... cry embarassed tongue tongue embarassedRosemary u doing a great job here wo.. dis caught my attention since have been glued to my fone

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2018
[b][/b]Episode 20

Imelda watched him eat like a hungry lion, like a greedy hyena who was eating up a pray meant for him and others,

“This food sweet die” Ahmad said, making a ‘piam piam’ sound as he licked his fingers filled with ‘Ewedu and stew’

He had woken up exactly when Imelda brought down the pot of food down from the stove, he saw her making the ‘Amala’ when he looked inside the kitchen, with no words, he sat himself down at the dinning, waiting for her to bring the food to him. She always did, especially when she wanted to make him happy after a good sex.

To Imelda, it was a duty rather than an appreciation, she would have sat down with him to either eat or keep him company, but that night, she stood by the door and watched him. He tried engaging her in a conversation, but she was not in the mood for any conversation, he gave up talking with her when he noticed she wouldn’t join in his chat, nor laugh with him, he eat in silent and she watched him with so much thoughts going on in her mind.

ohun ti re isoro? You have been acting up since you came back from where ever it was you said you slept last night, you have been ignoring me, ‘kilonshele, s’owa daada?’ I am not understanding” Ahmed said carelessly,

When he finished eating, his boxer was pulled a little down to give his already protruded belly some comfort, exposing the line between his two butt cheeks and the pubic hair before his joystick. He rested his back on the dinning chair, with a tooth pick in his mouth

Kosi’yonu’ no problem, am fine” Imelda replied, moving forward to clear the table

“S’o da e loju? Are you sure” he asked

She didn’t answer verbally, she nodded in responds, and concentrated on packing the plates from the table to the tray, she picked the bowel that contained the water he used in washing his hands, and went back to the kitchen.

“Of course you will be okay, ara re aya’ after all you are lucky to have someone like me who knows how to make you happy, if I touch you now you will begin to sing my name like a bird, Ahmad o… do me like this o… Bleep me harder o…” he laughed with pride.

“Bring me water abeg!” he shouted from the sitting room.

Imelda could hear him smacking his lips from the kitchen, she brought the water and handed it over to him without a word. She detested the sound his throat made while he was drinking the water, she didn’t know it would disgust her to listen to that sound, and the ‘krooowww krooooww’ sound his mouth made as it kissed the cup.

“Why you dey look me like that? Go keep the cup na” he shouted at her, bringing her back to reality.

She didn’t know she had stood close to him, with the cup in her hand, looking at him like she was just seeing him for the first time.

She kept the cup, she was wiping the table when he brought up the issue of last night again;

“Where you said you sleep last night sef” he asked, chewing the toothpick like a chewing stick
She didn’t answer him, she cleaned the table and left. He followed her to the kitchen, leaning by the door while she washed the dishes.

“Where did you sleep last night?” he asked her again

“I have told you, I was at my Madam’s house” she answered still washing the dishes

“And she allowed you stay? Which kine yeye woman way go allow another woman leave her man like that?”

It was obvious to Imelda that he was looking for a way to draw her into an argument, but she was not ready for that, she was surprised that she wasn’t feeling fearful of him, rather she felt anger building up inside of her, she swallowed heard trying to suppress the anger with the spittle that went down her throat.

“I no blame am, na you I blame, you way go follow woman way don leave her husband, why she no go advice you make you leave your man? Simple play way I play with you, I drag you go outside say make I know if you go fit endure and wait for me when things bad, na him you follow your ‘ashawo’ madam go her house” he continued

His last sentence hit Imelda like a bullet, how dare him call what he did to her a ‘play?’ the bruises on her lips, the taste of her own blood in her tongue, the look on Malam Isa’s face when he came to urinate and saw her sitting outside, the many eyes looking at her from their windows like night owls, the mockery laughter from the landlord’s wife when she was leaving the compound in the middle of the night, and he called all that ‘a play?’

She folded her arms into a fist, and took enough breath…

“Let me tell you, if you like dey follow women wey no get men for their lives, na you go still regret am o, plenty ladies dey go prayer houses dey look for men, you… you dey play with me here, if not for me eh, no man go look your face…”

“Stop … Ahmad please stop” she murmured, she couldn’t stand his words to her any more

“What do you mean ‘Ahmad stop’? I am telling you the true, Imelda you are nothing without me, forget this little job way you get, your life is empty without me and you know it, how many men will look at your direction, you know now that is why you came back…you have no option than to return, forget that small drama way I act come dey bey you, I know you will come back…”

“Stooppp!!! Ahmad stoooppp!!!” she screamed

He was taunting her, deliberately hurting her with words, daring her, drawing her to a battle that she may likely have the strength to fight. She has had enough and couldn’t take any more.

“One more word… just one more word… and I promise you, you would not like the new color of your skin by the time this hot water soaks your body” she said with a clinging teeth.

Ahmad was shocked, he was rooted to the spot where he stood, he couldn’t believe that Imelda could point a finger at him after many years of putting her in her place. What was that she said? That she would bath him with hot water? That doesn’t sound like a mere threat, the woman that stood before him few minutes ago looked serious, she was raging mad, this he was sure, something must have snapped in her, something she must have heard from that place she slept last night, and he must found out what went wrong and fix it before Imelda grows wings again.

And something really snapped in Imelda, for as soon as she picked her phone, she dialed the number of that Man who had the voice of many melodies, and the patience of a dove, she called Kolawole.

Grace tossed on her bed, sleep eluded her eyes, she sat down on the bed with her legs folded, she picked her phone, contemplating whether to call ken or not,

“Will he pick my call?” she asked herself

She decided against calling him and opted for sending a text message to him, she typed and wiped words not knowing what to write to him, she was still lost on how best to start the text message when her phone rang. She picked immediately, but was disappointed when she heard another voice instead of that of Ken.

It was Morgan, checking on her.

“You made my night colorful, I wish we could do this more often” he has said

She wasn’t very excited answering him and as usual, he understood,

“You must be tired, please go to bed, and don’t bother too much about your PA, she will be fine” he said, thinking she was tired, while she was worried about the look on another Man’s face, her ex-husband.

She angrily threw her phone on the bed and it bounced like a ball before dropping on the floor. she couldn’t figure out why it was difficult to write a suitable text message to him.

After many efforts, she finally came up with a text to him;

‘hi K, believe me when I say It was not what you think, I only went out with him nothing more, am sorry for keeping you waiting, if I had known you would be coming I wouldn’t have gone out. Am so happy you finally got what we had wished for, glad to know that our efforts weren’t in vain, I will gladly help any way you would want me to though we are no longer together, but for old time sake let me know where I can help. Once again, I am sorry for what you saw in my place today’

She waited to get a responds from him but none came, she checked her phone at every beep, but it wasn’t his message. Until she slept off

Ken saw her message early in the morning when he woke up to drink water, that had been his routine for years now, he had always kept a mug filled with water for mornings.

He had waited for her call since last night, he deceived himself that he was expecting her call just to congratulate him, while he wanted an explanation to what he saw earlier at her place, to hear from her whether she has actually said ‘yes’ to another Man.
He slept off with disappointment,

“Who am I kidding, she cares nothing about me, she had moved on” he thought

Reading a message from her left him more confused

“does she still have anything for me?” he wondered

6 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by tijehi(f): 2:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Rose, I don't like this episode o. Why didn't u allow imelda pour small hot water on Ahmed's face ni.

Waiting for the next update .

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by BuzoDeGr8: 5:20am On Aug 02, 2018
Nice one � Rosemary33. It's still interesting, ride on.
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2018
tijehi:
Rose, I don't like this episode o. Why didn't u allow imelda pour small hot water on Ahmed's face ni.

grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Fazemood(m): 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
2 mature minds...
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by skubido(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2018
tijehi:

like u read my mind..
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Skimpledawg(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Rosemary33:
grin grin grin
No dey whine teeth jhooo... Pour the hot water on that idiots' face undecided undecided

Lol... You are doing great Sis., just some typos here and there.... Aside that, beautiful piece cool

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by cerowo(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
lovely piece Rose keep it coming
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by boytayo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2018

Ahan....
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by 4kizo(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nice one @op
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Ann2012(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Rose abeg, if na small spirit, make e possess Imelda.
Ahmed needs to be taught a lesson, what insolence I feel like breaking his head already angry
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by nekkygracie: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
nice one...doing a great work

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by WHOcarex: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by gennysq(f): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Ghen-ghen..... Drama unfolding.... I anticipate d final showdown between Imelda & Ahmad
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by bimberry1307(f): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Thank God for Imelda o. No woman should stay in an abusive relationship no matter what. please put Ahmed in his place for good. Rosemary33, you are good. update soon.
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
[b][/b]EPISODE 21

Good Morin Oga

Mr Ogungbeso could not place the voice that greeted him, he had dialed Imelda’s number and has requested for tea to be brought to his office immediately, he lifted his face from his phone to see who was standing there; a middle aged short, round woman with a face as rumpled as that of a bull dog, and her teeth were all exposed in a wide smile as if the teeth were desperate to escape from the mouth. She had on her the dress of an old maid, an apron and a chef’s long cap, in her hands was a tray with his tea on it.

“Ehm… who are you and what are you doing in my office?” Mr Ogungbeso asked in confusion

“Ah! Oga!, na onle you wey no kno me o, Na me be the mama general for Isokoro, way dey give boys them beta tea for area, my tea dey scatter their brain, na him make them dey call me ‘Tea Mama’” she answered, laughing and nodding her head in confirmation.

Mr. Ogungbeso has never been more confused in his life, he couldn’t make anything out of what this woman was saying, he looked around him to make sure he was still in his office and not dreaming,

“Woman…”

“Call me Tea Mama” the woman corrected

“Whatever you call yourself, what are you doing in my office, who opened the gate for you into this organization, and where is Imelda for crying out loud!.” He was already losing his patience

Mary ran into the is office to save the poor woman, they had envisaged this, and they were ready for him,

“Sir what is the problem, I heard your voice from the hall!” she asked pretending to be ignorant

“Can somebody explain to me what this … this… clown is doing in my office with my tea cup!?” he pointed at the confused woman, also emphasizing on ‘my tea cup’

“Oh Oga, sorry we did not introduce her to you properly” Mary said apologetically
“Ah! How could Grace forget the Introduction part?” Mary said hitting her forehead with her palm

“You see this woman here eh, she is the best tea and coffee maker in Lagos, if you drink her tea eh, you will never drink from any other fountain” Mary was explaining with a dramatic smile plastered on her face, while ‘Tea Mama’ Nods in agreement, saying ‘ehn…hm… na me bi this…’ at every little space in between Mary’s introductory speech.

“Mary, you have not told me what this Woman is doing in my office…” Mr. Ogungbeso pointed out to Mary

“… and you… will you shut up?” he shouted to the woman

“Ok sir, She is your new Tea and coffee woman” Mary said, ceasing her breath in anticipation for his outburst.

Mr. Ogungbeso paused for a moment, looked at the woman in question from her toe to her head in a slow motion, his mouth hung open. Apart from the woman nodding and grinning, every action in the room was at a standstill, the room was silent aside the humming sound if the Air Conditioner, then;

“Whose Idea is this?” Mr. Ogungbeso asked

“Grace and I thought it would be okay to get you a staff whose main job is to make your tea every morning among other things, since your PA Mrs. Martin is not allowed to make your tea, and Imelda has been having difficulties, attending to you and also concentrating on her work”

“You mean Grace is in this with you?” Mr. Ogungbeso asked

“Yes sir… No sir… not directly … you see…” Mary stammered

Like a sudden volcanic eruption, Mr. Ogungbeso stormed out his office, Pushing both the woman and Mary aside, spilling the tea on the well polished mahogany wooden floor. He stormed into Graces office without any formality, he met Imelda Bent and looking at her Madam’s Desktop, Grace was pointing out something to her; both looked up in shock as he entered

“What is this stunt you are trying to pull this morning” He asked, fuming

“Good morning sir, sorry I don’t Understand” Grace said pretending to be surprised

“Who is that deranged woman in my office right now, claiming to be employed by YOU! To serve me tea?” He asked again

“Sir I felt you would need someone who would be at your beck and call, she would serve your breakfast, arrange for your lunch and run your other errands if you so wish…” Grace explained

“And when did I discuss that with you?” He asked

“You didn’t actually, but I noticed that Imelda practically serves you from morning till we close, sometimes she doesn’t finish her task here as my PA, so I have to get that woman for you to enable Imelda concentrate…”

“I don’t need anyone, not that buffalo in my office, whatever happened to Mrs. Martins, my Own PA?” he asked

“Oh, I should be asking you sir, the poor woman said you instructed her not to be serving you breakfast anymore, and I wonder why” Grace said, looking at her boss in the eyes, challenging him

“Get that woman out of my office… out of my firm!” was all he said.

‘Tea Mama’ was standing at the hall with the tea waiting to impress ‘Oga boss’ into allowing her to stay, extra fifteen thousand naira per month would help her with her boy’s school fees,

“Oga, Make I bring the tea now” she offered, following him as he stumped his feet while walking back into his office

“Get out!!! Out!!!” he bellowed

Mary rushed inside Graces office, both busted out laughing, while giving each other a clap high

“Ma, am scared, are you sure he would not fire me for this?” she asked

“No dear, I will handle this, I know how to keep him in his place” Grace replied

“Madam, me nkor? him go pursue me? I no wan loose this money o” ‘Tea Mama’ asked she walked in few minutes ago

“I will settle you Mama” Grace assured

“Thank you Ma, thank you for everything, am sorry I left your place without waiting for you to come back, I don’t …”Imelda pleaded

“Imelda, we will talk about that later, as for now, let us arrange on getting Boss off your back for good.

“I don dey like Oga Ken, I mean am” Chinyeaka confided in her friend Zara

“O girl, that man don marry o” Zara told her

“Which Marry? I hear say him wife leave am run” Chinyeaka said

“Ah ah! Babe, where you hear that one?”

“Na my sister tell me, in short she talk say him wife dey barren, say she no fit born pikin for am, my sister even talk say na shame make her run commot, say Ken Mama wan make in pikin give am gran pikin” Chinyeaka said

“Eyaa… poor woman, but that in wife fine o, beta woman way dey greet everybody when she come for this line, life harsh o,” Zara said

“Why you dey piti her? If Ken na your brother, you go allow am marry girl way no go give am pikin? Mtchewww…” Chinyeaka rebuked her friend

“Ehm… na only four year na, god fit bless them with children, and she read book well well” Zara said

“All the book way she read no fit give her pikin, abeg leave that thing, my own be say she don go, me I wan enter, I like that Man” Chinyeaka said

She had sneaked out of her Oga’s shop to sort for advice from the only person she felt could help her. Zara was a sales girl also but she was about getting married to her boss, it was rumored that she had washed her honey-pot and had used the water to prepare food for her Boss, who had a fiancee in the University of Lagos. The boss had slept with her and got her pregnant, Uchenna had cancelled his engagement with his undergraduate fiancee and became inseparable from Zara.

No one knows how true the story was, and neither Zara nor her Oga had giving observers reason to doubt the story.

“Oga Ken no even see you sef” Zara told her friend

“But Oga Uchenna see you na, abeg tell me another thing biko” Chinyeaka gave Zara a sting eye

“Na watin you wan make I do for you na” Zara asked her friend

“Make you help me, tell me watin you do, I wan make this man see me like a matured woman, in short I wan make him marry me”

“Carry Bele for am na” Zara suggested

“No be person way don enter well go get bele? The Man no dey even look my side eh” Chinyeaka lamented

Zara looked at her for a moment, they have been friends for just few weeks, now she understood why chinyeaka started coming close to her, everything happened so fast that she did not have the time to think whether to accept her hand of friendship or not. She saw the desperation on her friend, she knew Chinyeaka came to her because of what she heard about her, she did not know how to help her but she knew who would help.

“I go call you for phone” she told Chinyeaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by skubido(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
but nawa for this chinyeaka oooo,

Grace u beta go settle with Ken b4 den snatch ham for your hand

OP tanks a lot for the update. jah bless

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Smith06: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kudos to you @ rose, your story is really captivating

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 12:38am On Aug 04, 2018
EPISODE 22

It has been a busy day for Ken, he has spent half of the day on the new site, looking at architectural drawings he didn’t understand, good a thing that Mr. Lee, the Chinese expert was there with them, he was able to explain most of the drawings to him. The sun wasn’t friendly with him either; it came down on him as if it had a score to settle with him.

He was still contemplating going to grab a bottle of coke for the second time when he saw her, the sun turned her in to a silhouette from a far, he dimmed his sight, shedding his face with his hand to be able to see who it was that was coming in.

It was her alright, it was Grace, he couldn’t believe she found him , he stood at the spot waiting for her, He wanted not to feel anything but his heart disagreed, he was happy seeing her. As she came closer, her face broke into a genuine smile, his eyes gazed at the beautiful face that was once his wife, her smile became wider as she approached him, he couldn’t help but smile back.

They both stood looking at each other, didn’t know what to do with themselves, their hearts swell in pride for what they actualized, yet there was this painful reminder that it was no longer foe both of them, they could no longer claim this glory together.

“Hi” she said, few inches away from him, she was holding a bag with her two hand, moving her body from side to side like a school girl
At that moment he knew she was proud of this achievement, and he was happy,

“Hi” he responded with smiles

Without thinking he gathered her in a hug, partly to thank her for her contributions to making this possible, on the other hand, he wanted to give himself the pleasure of holding her again, even if it was for few seconds

“You did it” she said in his ears

“No, we did it” he corrected

They became aware of their bodies and quickly withdrew, Ken felt awkward,

“Sorry” he said

“For what?’ she asked, biting her lower lips

“For hugging you, I should have remembered you now belong to another Man” He said desperately seeking for a way for her to confirm if she was seeing someone else

“Here, I got this for you” she handed the bag to him, carefully avoiding responding to his assumption.

He opened the bag, his face widened with a childish grin; at last his hunger would be quenched. He thanked her and she nodded in response

“Come let me show you around, you will see some of men working too” he said

He asked how she got to know that he was there, she answered that she got to his Office and found him absent, it was Edu, his friend that told him where to found him.

He wondered why she would want to see him at that time of the day, leaving her work,

“I Just want to see you, at least to congratulate you properly” she had been dying since last night, after Ken saw her and Morgan, she had waited for him to respond to her text message but he didn’t, she has told Imelda to cancel other appointments and take her calls. She did not tell Mary where she was going, she did not want her to talk her out of it.

“Hey Ken, I have been looking for you” Mr. Lee approached them

“Who is this Pretty woman beside you” Lee asked

“She is my … my Wife” Ken answered, shocking both himself and Grace

“Oh, Ma’am, welcome to our new company” Lee said shaking her hand

“When you are done, please come over to the store, there is something you need to see” Lee said to Ken over his shoulder as he walked away.

They walked in silence for a why, Ken wondering what would be going on in Grace’s mind, while Grace wondered why Ken would introduce her as his wife.

“Why did you do that?” she finally asked

“Am sorry but… believe me, I didn’t know how to introduce you, that was what came to my mind at the moment” Ken explained

“You would have said I am you sister or even a friend” Grace said

“Am really sorry, it didn’t occur to me at the moment” Ken apologized

“Does it make you angry, I mean, introducing you as my wife, does it bother you?” he pulled her to a halt, she stood facing him

“Not really, just that I am no longer your wife” she said looking away from him

Ken ran his fingers on hers, it dawned on him that he didn’t want to lose this woman, he had loved her from the day they met at the Banking hall, she was almost screaming down the bank, demanding to see the Manager in other to lay a complaint, he had watched her from where he sat, he had wondered what type of woman she was, who would not mind where she was and what people would think about her and placed her demand without fear, he had watched her walked with the Bank manager inside his office, few minutes later, they both came out discussing and nodding their heads in mutual agreement , he also observed that she apologized to the Cashier at the bulk room for her out bust before she left.

He had followed her out, demanded for her Number and an opportunity to see her again, she was reluctant at first, but he persisted;

“I like you” he had told her

She was petite, in his own kind of way, he didn’t observe how well formed her Hips were until they met again, and she was wearing a short gown.

Holding her hand now, in a site , a dream they both conceived together made him look at this woman again, she was as beautiful as ever, she had the cuteness a babe that made him desire to wrap his arms around her and never let go,

“I have never stopped seeing you as my Wife Grace, even when you made me sign those papers, I thought I had to set you free because I love you, I prayed you would look back and realize we could mend this…” she said to her
She opened her mouth and shut it, blinking severally, she didn’t know what to say

“I don’t want to move on, and later realize I didn’t do all I would have done to keep you, I am a patient man grace, I would wait for you to sort yourself out, but don’t forget I am also a Man, with blood running through my veins, I may not wait forever,

“K…” she said

“Come let me see you to your car, Mr. Lee is waiting for me” he cut in before she could say any other word

“Thank you for coming here Grace, it really meant so much to me” he said
She nodded in acceptance, she couldn’t say anything, she was closed to tears

“Hope we are still meeting on Saturday?” He asked

“Hmm” she nodded in agreement, fumbled with her car keys before she turned the ignition on
Grace wished she wasn’t driving at the moment, she would have allowed the tears to flow, she looked at the rear mirror and saw him still standing where she left him, looking at her

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.