₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,702 members, 4,765,818 topics. Date: Monday, 18 February 2019 at 03:01 AM

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (171759 Views)

Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by omamush(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
this chimyeaka of a girl has gone too far oo.. eyah poor ken grace should better do something before its too late
nice update dear

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by keniwonder(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
As in ehh....
omamush:
this chimyeaka of a girl has gone too far oo.. eyah poor ken grace should better do something before its too late
nice update dear

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by profjones(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
thank goodness dat ken didn't do, else, i would av bin rili dissapointed ... kudos Rose!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by afolabiwunmi: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oga Ken thank God you did not touch Chinye's totooooo, thanks for the update ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by tijehi(f): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
I come pity chinyeaka......very mumuish girl.

Thanks Rosy for the update.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by kingBenedict: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
This one wey Ken touch him joystick... Na wa ooh...

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
kingBenedict:
grin grin
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by bammo: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
i love this. . keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by profjones(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2018
kingBenedict:
toto na bastard jawe!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by gennysq(f): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
poo, dat was a close one shocked ...... For now, I rejoice wit Ken for winning a battle he didn't know he partook in
But I know for Chinyeanka, its not over yet.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Stillnigga(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
update please���

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2018
EPISODE 25

Imelda sat up to his tap on her shoulder, she had felt his hands running on her body, his lips and the wetness of his tongue on her back, her neck and her face, but she had pretended to be fast asleep.

His touch felt like the roughness of her mother’s five year old dish sponge, his kisses suddenly became heavy, his tongue made her cringe like the day a centipede crawl on her bare thigh while she was seating at their corridor.

She realized that was feeling withdrawn from him, she didn’t like it, she would have loved to pay him back for going out of his way to please her that night, though she wasn’t hungry, she had to force herself to eat the jollof rice he had prepared,

“I make am for you, I put that ‘Oporo’ way you dey like” he had said while leading her to the sitting room.

She was speechless, she had never seen Ahmad that Gentle and sweet in years, she had wanted to appreciate his effort, so she had eating his food, allowed him boil water for her, stayed up to watch but ‘the Avengers-Infinity war’ with him, forced herself into a conversation with him, allow him run his hands on her legs before she told him that she wanted to go to bed so she could wake up early for work the next day.

She saw the disappointment in his eyes when she stood up to retire for the night, he would have wanted them to have sex, and sex with her has always been a way to convince himself that he still has him on his grip.

She had wanted to allow him have his way with her as usual, to allow him believe that she still have feelings for him, to deceive him by faking those moans and twists, but the more she wanted to respond to him, the more she hated what he was doing, the more she wanted to give in the more she hated seeing his face in triumph while he dig into her like his possession,

So she pretended to be deep asleep, she had subtly removed his hand from her body like she would shoo a mosquitoes.

“Babe mi, na watin na, you no dey even look my face this night, na watin?” he asked out of frustration

“Sorry Ahmad, I worked really hard and am so tired” she lied

“You no dey tire for me before, why you come tire today, you carry cement bag?” he complained

“Ahmad please am sorry, I promise you that tomorrow will not be like this, I will give you what you want tomorrow…”

“But I dey die here na, touch my john Thomas, the thing don strong dey tear my boxer, I no go fit hold am”

She didn’t want to add to his frustration, so she was careful with her words,

“Oya just turn make I put am, you no go do anything, make I just Bleep you fast fast comot” he pleaded

she didn’t respond to his plea, neither was he ready to allow him take possession of her body, not that night, meeting Kola has made her realize that she could be treated better and deserved much more than she was getting..

At the breaking of the day, as she was getting ready for work, she was uncomfortable to UnCloth before him so she took her cloths, he sat looking at her like was seeing her for the very first time, it was obvious to him that she was no longer afraid of him and it worried him..

“What are you doing here” Grace asked him

She met him chatting heartedly with her boss,

“Grace! See who we have here, my favorite staff?” he boss greeted her with excitement

“When big jobs and money is involved, everyone who can deliver becomes a favorite staff to him” Grace thought

“Good morning Mr. Cookeygam” she greeted him

“Good morning Grace” he replied with a mischievous smile on his face

“Ehem… Mr. Cookeygam, you remember my staff Grace… the one that handled the promotion of…” Her boss was all chatty and was very eager to show off

“We have met on several occasions aside working environments…” Morgan said to her boss while looking at her

“Haven’t we…Grace?” he was taunting her and was enjoying it

She hurriedly left the two men and walked to her office. She was still wondering why he had to show up in her office, she knew it wasn’t just to see her boss. Something told her he had come just to see her

“You have been avoiding me” he had said as he walked through her door

She didn’t know she left the door unlocked, and to say he had the nerves to open her door and let himself into her office like he owned it.

“And what made you think that I am avoiding you” she asked him

“You are not picking my calls, and had refused to reply my text messages since the day I dropped you at your house” he said

“That was two days ago” she put in

“And those two days has been like two years to me” he said, resting his back on the chair

“So why are you avoiding me?” he continued

“I didn’t say I am avoiding you, am just busy with work” Grace said, avoiding his eyes

“You are not good with lying Grace, you can do better than this… common… you are too busy that you cannot answer your calls? Or reply messages? am not a kid Grace, come up with another excuse not this one” he said

She didn’t say anything for a while, nothing she said would convince Morgan, and she did not know how to tell him that she would want to stay away from him in other to think, neither would she be able to tell him that the words Ken said to her at the construction site, still hunt her dreams

“So what are you doing here Mr. Cookeygam” she asked

“Oh… have we gone back to you calling me by my last name? No more Morgan? Anyway, I came to see you” he answered

It was obvious he liked what he was doing and how uncomfortable he was making her, for she was beginning to stutter,

“You shouldn’t have came, ehm… I have been busy, I will call you when am free” she said

“I couldn’t wait for you to be free and call me, I have come to see the woman of my desire”

Grace prayed he would just get up and leave, she didn’t want to lead him on and disappoint him at the end, on the other hand, she didn’t know her fate with Ken, would Ken accept her with her very demanding Job, wouldn’t he give her conditions, after what happened the last time?

“My Goodness, you are looking more beautiful than the last time I saw you” he said in admiration.

“What do you want Morgan?” she asked him, not that she didn’t know already

“I want to know what your reply is concerning my offer to you?” he said

“Morgan Please… Don’t start this again am begging you”

He sat there with conviction written over him, he felt that it may not take long before she agrees to his offer, but the heart of a woman is a deep ocean, who can ascertain what lies inside?

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by pacifust058(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for the update but I think it's too short
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rachilammy(f): 3:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks Rose

More episodes pls

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by carloz685(m): 4:11am On Aug 09, 2018
This would be my second time commenting on a post in nairaland.... You are awesome and I pray more would come I appreciate your hard work

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by tijehi(f): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2018
I don't think Ahmed went to school as earlier indicated....Lord, that guy is a confirmed agbero...tufia.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Smith06: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmed is just a lazy coward and a woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by afolabiwunmi: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Fazemood(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2018
"The heart of a woman is a deep ocean, who can ascertain what lies within?" I like that phrase. No one can. Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by kingBenedict: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Deep ocean... Good one Rose. You are the only person I am actually following on Nairaland...
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
kingBenedict:
Deep ocean... Good one Rose. You are the only person I am actually following on Nairaland...
Wow I am amazed and encouraged by this, thank you so much
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
pacifust058:
Thanks for the update but I think it's too short
yes it is, I needed to write and post it while working on something else. Am sorry if I disappointed you. The next episode will be long and satisfying
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you all for your encouragements, observations and corrections. You guys are really the writers of this story, I read every of your comments and write the next episodes around them grin. I feel like I know you guys personally, the way you analyze the episodes, picking out holes and applauding when necessary. I am humbled.

Thank you, and you, and you... For believing in me even though I am new to this platform

I would have posted the next episode this night but I forgot my laptop in the office today. I promise to post it tomorrow. I wish you Guys a romance filled night grin grin grin

Till we meet at the gate of the next episode tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by xpac01(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Rosemary33:
Thank you all for your encouragements, observations and corrections. You guys are really the writers of this story, I read every of your comments and write the next episodes around them grin. I feel like I know you guys personally, the way you analyze the episodes, picking out holes and applauding when necessary. I am humbled.

Thank you, and you, and you... For believing in me even though I am new to this platform

I would have posted the next episode this night but I forgot my laptop in the office today. I promise to post it tomorrow. I wish you Guys a romance filled night grin grin grin

Till we meet at the gate of the next episode tomorrow

Chai!!! The office address please. My hands are tired waiting for the update...
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Chikebranny123(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2018
It takes a lot of daring to go unclad in someone's house.....
It also shows immaturity and a determined attitude
She won't just stop
What's on your mind for your character?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
EPISODE 26

Chinyeaka couldn’t go to work the next day, finally her body was succumbing to the tiredness that besieged her bones, and her eyes were heavy.

She did not sleep last night, she had ran home, blinded by the tears that filled her eyes,

“Aunty easy o, make you dey look where you dey go before motor go Jam you” she had someone said to her as she wanted to cross to the other side before getting to her street.

Her cousin has tried asking her what her problem was, why she came back barefooted, holding only one of her shoes, and her eyes swollen

“Area boys been they pursue me” she had replied,

She didn’t realize how shabby she looked until her cousin looked at her with horror

“Watin happen? Why your face swell like person way jam trailer?” her cousin had asked

She had sat on the floor, at the corner of their room after midnight, with her legs spread on the floor and her head resting on the wall, sleep eluded her, darkness became so beautiful as she sat there, allowing the dark minister to her soul.

The shame in her heart gave way to anger; the pain within her gave way for resentment. Resentment for a woman whom she had not met before, a woman she now saw as a threat that should be dealt with.

The hands of vengeance reached out to her, and like a child eager to be embraced, she welcomed her. It was a night where she became one with her dark side, anger grew like bile and like gushing ocean, it consumed every part of her.

She rocked herself back and forth, humming a tuneless song. Her eyes strayed towards the wardrobe, where a gecko lay in wait for an ignorant cockroach, she watched with interest as the gecko waited patiently, while the Cockroach danced around, then like a flash, the gecko attacked, with one struck, the Gecko had the head of the Cockroach in his mouth, while the body wiggled helplessly for some time before it lay still.
She smiled with satisfaction, it was a spectacular scene.

She was still lying on the floor when her cousin came out from the bathroom

“You no dey go work today?” her cousin asked
She stood up and walked, walked to the bed and lay down

“I no well” she answered

“Okay o…, make you call your Oga tell am say you no go come work today, you how him dey behave, him fit sack you o” her cousin advised her before she left for her saloon along the street

“Who cares about that yeye work” Chinyeaka hissed.

She didn’t want to see him, the memory of his rejection still hunt her, the shame he made her go through…

She hissed again and stood up from the bed, her cousin has succeeded in depriving her from getting the sleep she lost last night, she was about brushing her teeth when her phone rang.

She saw who it was and ignored the call. She was not ready to tell Zara of her failure. With the toothbrush in her mouth she felt anger for Zara;

“Why she do me this kine thing, she know say that Woman Juju no go work and she carry me go there, why she no tell me watin she do way make Oga Uche love am? I for no even go meet am sef, no be only her Toto water she give the Man chop? I for just do am too, only say I been no dey sure Mtcheeeewww” she said to herself.

It was as if she was transferring her anger to her teeth as she scrubbed with every strength in her hand, making loud ‘cheewww cheeewww cheeewww’ sound and gagging once in a while as the brush touches the inner part of her tongue.

She goggled and spit out some water, drank what was left in the cup and walked back inside.

‘Hi, how are doing? I would have called you this morning but I rushed out to work as early as 5am, I just got a little free time now, how was your night, hope you enjoyed my food yesterday? I must tell you that I thought about you through out last night, I wish we could see again if you don’t mind, hope you don’t mind if I chat you up on watsapp? Take care of yourself. Kolawole’

Imelda read the Message over again, with smile on her face, she had wanted to call him first, but didn’t want to look like a desperate lady in need of a relationship.

“I just like him as a friend, and a gentle Man who helped me out when I was in need” she said to herself.

She also loved his company yesterday, he was a great guy to have a decent conversation with, his laughter looked so genuine, she remembered his smiles when he came out from the Kitchen to see her yesterday at his work place.He was wiping his hands on his apron and had this look on his face, she was sure he was a little shy,

“Hope you don’t mind seeing me like this” he had asked pointing at his trouser which had white patches out of baking flour.

“Not at all” she had assured him.

She was excited to know that he wanted to see her again, on the other hand she was scared, scared of feeling too much, scared of allowing her heart the freedom of being loved by another Man, and scared of what Ahmad would do to her if he finds out.

“Young Lady, it seems like you don’t have much work on your table that you are fantasizing and smiling to no one” she heard her Boss said
She sat straight immediately, she didn’t know when he entered

“Sorry sir, I didn’t know when you entered” She apologized, avoiding looking at his face.

She had not been to his office from that day Her Madam and Mary pulled that Stunt on their boss, Mr. Ogungbeso seems to also read the Message and had left her alone for some time,

“What is going on Imelda? You have been avoiding me lately, you no longer come to my office” Mr. ogungbeso asked her, looking around to make sure nobody overheard him

“I have been busy with work sir” She replied

“Forget that thing, I know Grace Put you to this, but you should have some sense of your own, I take care of you very well Imelda, I provide for you and your brother, can she give you the kind of assistance I do give you if you withdraw from me?” He asked her

When she said nothing, he came closer to her, and ran his fingers on her cheek;

“My dear, I have missed you so much, I have missed your lips, your body, your tight Honey pot, the way you give it to me, My wife is not half as sweet as you, please don’t listen to these old ladies deceiving you in this office, they are only Jealous of you and I”

He was tracing his way to inside her top, she courteously removed his hand and shifted her seat away from him.

“Babe please my ‘Rod’ is hard for you, come and touch me now, we can do it here sharp sharp and nobody will know” He said, adjusting himself closer to where she was, sweating like a dog in a heat,

Imelda noticed the bulge from his trouser and the plea in his eyes, but she had decided not to do this anymore.

“Sir, I can’t do this please” she said

“Why, we have done it severally in my office table, it’s not different here,… okay... we can go to a hotel, I could make a call to my guest house and you will meet me there if you are not comfortable here” he offered

“No sir, I can’t sleep with you anymore” Imelda said, she had left her sit and was standing, waiting for the opportunity to escape from the door

“You are joking right?” he Boss asked

“See, I am about getting a job for your brother very soon, and I can give you two hundred thousand naira today to take care of yourself, you can’t throw that away” he said, when he saw the seriousness in her face

“My brother no longer needs a job, he has gone back to the village sir” he said to him

She was tired of loosing herself for Ahmad’s sake, she had endured her boss’ insatiable sexual appetite because of his Promise to get a Job for Ahmad, and she was not going to continue with that again.

Mr. Ogungbeso stood looking at her with anger, it was obvious to him that Imelda was not ready to cooperate with him anymore, and forcing her would draw the attention of other staff

“You will regret what you just did now, you will come crawling to me then I will have my last laugh at you” he threatened and walked out of her office with his bruised ego and deflected joystick

“Babe you no come show today for line, watin happen?” Zara asked her friend

She had stopped by her house to see her, since Chinyeaka had not picked any of her calls, she was itching to hear the gist about how she was able to carry out the task yesterday.

“Abeg I say make I rest small, person no go die” Chinyeaka said adjusting her buttocks on the bed which serves as cushion for visitors, though they rarely have any

“I don call you tire, you no dey pick call” Zara said stretching her long swollen feet on the bed while supporting her back with the only pillow on the bed. Chinyeaka hated her instantly, she was convinced that Zara did not come to check on her as claimed, but to mock her and rub her own victory on her face.

“I dey sleep since morning” she answered

“Ehen be like say you no sleep last night? Zara pried, giving her friend a suspicious look

Chinyeaka couldn’t get herself to tell Zara that nothing happened between Ken and herself, she knew that was the main reason Zara was in her house, to hear her talk about her shame and failure, but she would not give Zara the pleasure to laugh at her;

“Yes o, that[i] Kaya-mata[/i] na super, Oga Ken no fit leave me alone sef” She lied

“It’s a lie! Tell me something!” Zara shouted with excitement,

Chinyeaka was beginning to enjoy the feel of these lies, even to herself, so she continued;

“If you see how he grab me eh, him no even gree make I remove cloth sef, him almost tear my cloth comot for my body, na for him sitting room we do am” she continued, it was no longer a story to her, she was in that story, and her body was reacting to her imagination

“Watin happen na, tell me something” Zara urged her friend

“Him bigin Bleep me, like him never Bleep any Toto before, dey call my name…Chinyeaka you too sweet, you sabi the thing, you good o… your Toto too sweet… I love you well well… I wan marry you o…” she was playing the scene in her head while telling her imaginary story, with her eyes closed she was caressing her body with her hands,

“Ah ah Chinyeaka! Sure say na only the story you dey tell me abi you dey do the thin for spirit?” her Zara interrupted her, bringing her back to reality

“I enjoy am well well, I wan make we dey do am every day sef” Chinyeaka said with a smile, hating that Zara had to bring her out of the beautiful imagination.

“Watin I go give you and you pikin, today way you come my house” she offered her friend

“Abeg you fit see lacasara but for me, that drink don dey hungry me since.

Chinyeaka left to get the drink for her friend wishing that she chokes while drinking it.

That night Zara almost bleed to death and was rushed to the hospital

14 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by tijehi(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Meennn, this chinyeaka is confirmed evil. Kudos to Imelda....she's getting smart.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by afolabiwunmi: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rosemary dear please where is the remaining part

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Otarkpa: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
More gist. I have waited so long this episode short joor

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by pacifust058(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Smith06: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
@rose biko osigini ken and Mary part, that's the part am enjoying jaree

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by queenitee(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol, thank God for Ken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.