₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,702 members, 4,765,818 topics. Date: Monday, 18 February 2019 at 03:07 AM

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction (171760 Views)

Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Archimedes9(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by anthonie3(m): 2:19am On Aug 04, 2018
This piece is just awesome

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by pacifust058(m): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2018
I fuckingly love this update, please drop the next piece quick

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Ann2012(f): 5:00am On Aug 04, 2018
So sweet, I love Ken and Grace connection

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Chikebranny123(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Khemiztree

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by johnjerome(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2018
wow
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chikebranny123:
Khemiztree
who are these beauties? Should we make them our Ken and Grace

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by omamush(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rosemary33:
who are these beauties? Should we make them our Ken and Grace

thanks for the update dear, and yes let's make them our Ken and Grace they look perfect together. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rosy ur one in a million

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by profjones(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
One of d amazing features of d write-up is d use of simple English all through!
Kiss me one more night it is!!
Thumbs up Rosemary!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by marianneada(f): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
So interesting, May God continue to bless ur handwork

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by skubido(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Grace u better do the right tin on time, dey there dey cry yeye cry

OP tanks for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by queenitee(f): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Awwwn
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Fazemood(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Waawu Burifuul Awnwu

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Simeonalvez(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Sooooo interesting.. This is just one of d top 3 stories i have this 2018. Thumbs up @Rosemary33

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Michelle28(f): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2018
loving this....can't wait for the next one

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by anthonie3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Have been waiting for you to update since oh.. � @Rosemary33

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
EPISODE 23

Grace got to her house and saw some people waiting by her gate. A house she moved into three months later after her divorce, she had moved back with her mother, but found out she could no longer cope with her mother’s constant questions on why she divorced her husband.

She was skeptical about getting a house and staying alone as a divorced woman, she knew how the society frowns at this. She had wanted to nurse her sorrow in her father’s house but when it became obvious that her mother would not give her some minutes peace, she sort for alternative.

“Sister, mama will make you go mad one day o, you no go pack leave that house?” her younger brother, Ekenedilichukwu had told her one of the days he came back from school

“Where do I go to now, you know I don’t keep friends, and to move in with church members would raise more gossip” she has said with frustration

“Sister! You are a rich woman o, why are you talking like this now, get a house for yourself, I know very well that you can even afford buying a small house if you want to, you are just being stingy to yourself” Ekenedilichukwu had meant it to be a joke, but that was not the first time her brother had indirectly told her how stingy she was;

He had called her stingy on her last birthday celebration and Ken gave her a Toyota Rav4 2013 model, she had complained to Ekene that Ken shouldn’t have spent that money in buying her that car as she was comfortable with him dropping her off to work with his own car.

“But sister, if you still insist you don’t want to get your own house, you can come stay with me in school for a while, that is if you don’t mind sharing the space with me and my girlfriend” Ekene had offered.

So began her search for a suitable house. The first apartment she went for was at Lagos Mainland, she had concluded modalities with the house agent and was about to pay when she got a call from the agent;

“Madam, abeg no pay o, Landlord say him no wan give his house to a woman way no get husband”

that was how she was throw again to the streets in search of another apartment until Mary told her of a family who was about to relocate to Calabar and needed to get someone who would take care of their house properly for them. She had moved into the two bedroom apartment at Broad Street Lagos Island, within two weeks. That was about two months ago

Grace tried to figure out if she could recognize any of the Boys standing by her gate, when she couldn’t place their faces, she concluded they must be some estate boys on a mission to collect monies from residences for whatever reason.

As she stepped out of her car they greeted her with smiles and allowed her drove into her compound before the stroke; in a flash, she saw her life gone out of her very self as daggers, pocket knives and some shiny metals danced before her eyes,

“So na you dey deceive my babe abi, na you dey tell am make she dey tear eye dey answer me anyhow abi” one of them said to her
He had his hand round her neck and was almost choking her, she could smell Alcohol in his heavy breath

Atijo obirin, ohun lailoriire elegbe, Ahmad! Make we show this woman small pepper” one of them said

“Boy leave am, I just wan make she know watin we fit do” the one with the heavy alcoholic breath responded

“Make we arrange this woman small na, e be like say na dick dey hungry am, if we visit her Toto eh, her body go cool down” another boy said, working towards her

“O boy forget am, no be watin we come here come do” Ahmad said

All those while, she was shaking like an elephant grass in the harmattan season, it was like she was watching a bad horror movie, but this time around she was part of the casts

“See, make I tell you, I go wound you for this town if you no leave Imelda alone, that girl na my babe for life, na me get am, no dey tell am stupid things, you wan make she end up like you abi? Old woman without shame way leave her husband, if you hate Men eh, no be so other girl hate men, so no carry you reggae spoil my blues, no near my Imelda again, I dey warn you now o” He said

It was over as quick as it started, they bounced out of the gate, leaving her cowering on the floor coughing and with her hand on her neck.

Imelda came back and met him outside the door, barricading the entrance with his body, with a plastic smile plastered on his face.

“Ifemi, iyebiye m[/i]i, welcome back” he said, opening his arms for an embrace.

Imelda was dumbfounded, she had her phone on her ears, she had gone on a dinner date with Kola, which was the first time she had gone on a date with anyone aside Ahmad.

Kola has insisted on them meeting after work, he was a chief chef at [i]The wheatbaker
hotel, Lagos, she had waited for him to delegate responsibilities before leaving with him to his place. He had treated her to a nice Dinner, she didn’t even remember what he called the dish he prepared for her, but it was nice watching a man treat her right.

They had talked about his job, she knew he was avoiding asking her about the scenario that brought them together, and she wasn’t keen to tell him neither about it, nor about her relationship with Ahmad, so they stuck with discussing about their jobs and Lagos generally.

He had invited her into his Kitchen to watch him cook, she watched his muscles moved as he whisked the eggs and flip then in the pan, she had never imagined a Man with an apron, but seeing it on Kola made it beautiful.

“So tell me, why do you decide to honor my invitation today, after rejecting my offer severally” he was asking, but she didn’t hear him, she only saw his lips moving,

“Imelda are you okay?” he asked her

The food was almost done, the sweet aroma filled the kitchen

“Ye…yes… sorry I didn’t get what you were saying” she confessed

He looked at her with suspicion, like he knew something was going on in her mind, but he was afraid to ask what it was, so he repeated his last question to her

“Nothing…, I just feel like going out for a change you know…” she was uneasy

It was like every part of him reminded her of all that Ahmad was not and may never be. He was slowly wiping his hands with the kitchen towel and looking at her, his eyes made her uncomfortable,

“eh… let me wait for you at the dinning” she said eager to escape from what it was she felt inside.

“The food is read, you can help me set the table, that is if you don’t mind” he said

She never knew she was hungry until she tasted the delicacy, one of the best meals she ever eaten in years after she left home. She didn’t know whether it was only the food, or the Man that prepared it, but the food soothed her spirit like the blue cloud above the mountain, and like spring water from a sacred fountain, it lifted her spirit.

‘Thank you so much Imelda, am glad you gave me your time today” he told her when he dropped her in front of the transformer before her street,

She had insisted he drop her there, she didn’t want Ahmad to see her and get agitated like the last time, but she didn’t tell him that, she had told him that she needed to buy some groceries before going home, he had wanted to go into the grocery shop with her but she declined.

He was the one speaking with her on the phone when she saw Ahmad and suspected that he was up to something.

“Please let me call you back later Kola” she said with her eyes still fixed on Ahmad to understand what brought about his new friendly attitude.

12 Likes

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by francium001(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nice update, still following keep it up at Rosy

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by WHOcarex: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Weldon
Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by tijehi(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2018
Thanks for the update. Imelda should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Noblefirstlady: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Nice one. Keep the fire burning

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by keniwonder(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
I don't seem to get enough of these updates... keep them coming dear. You're the best.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by afolabiwunmi: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
nice write up

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by skubido(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2018
God go soon punish Ahmad..

tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by bimberry1307(f): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2018
she should just get a restriction order against Ahmed. He must be mad for thinking he owns another human being like himself.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by queenitee(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Ah

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Mhizdebs(f): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
wow.. I really like this story.Started reading it 2day.More grace, knowledge to the writer.God bless...

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Rosemary33: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
EPISODE 24

That same Night, Chinyeaka sat patiently, waiting for him to come back, she had carefully planned this day. Earlier that day she had called in sick and her Oga had giving her the day off. True to Zara’s promise, they had gone to see Alahaja at Agbebi Street, Surulere.

“What you need if ‘Kaya Mata’” Alahaja had said to her

She had never heard that before but she was desperate, she had looked at Zara and had gotten an encouraging nod

“See this fowl as I don prepare am so? You go chop am, as you dey chop am, you go they mention him name, dey tell am wetin you wan make him do” Alahaja had instructed

“This one na perfume, you go spray am for body as you wan go visit am, as him smell that perfume eh, na so him go dey pursue you up an dan” Alahaja handed the bottle to her,

“Ehen … e never finish o, this one eh, you go put am for your kitten” Alahaja brought out a whitish substance covered in a small bottle

“If you put am inside and he come chop your Toto eh, na so you go glue am, we call this one ‘super glue’ the thing go sweet am so tee, na only your Toto him go dey chop…”

“But ma… the man no even dey near me, how I go take make am chop my Toto?” Chinyeaka asked

Alahaja laughed, exposing her toothless gums;

“That one no be wahala, this perfume way I give you so, na in go bring am come, him go dey sing like keneri on top you” Alahaja assured her.

She stuffed the whole things in her hand bag, paid five thousand naira to Alahaja and left with Zara;

“Na this thing you use get Oga Uchenna?” She had asked her friend

“Ehm… I never use this thing before o” Zara had replied

“Why you carry me go there na” She had asked

“As you dey desperate na, anyway my friend say the thing dey work”

Okay o…”

She has been sitting there for close to thirty minutes, her body oozing of strong herbs and some other things she doesn’t know, she had rehearsed what to say to him and how to make him take her into his house.

Ken drove towards his gate

He saw her sitting by the gate with a shawl around her neck, he couldn’t recognize her at first, but as he got closer, he realize who it was, he honked for Baba to open the gate.

“What are you doing here Chinyeaka, it’s late!” he said to her.
He had gone back outside the gate where she stood with tears in her eyes

“Oga, Na your sister” Baba asked

“Baba don’t worry, please lock the gate” he said while leading chinyeaka inside the house

“Oga Ken abeg no vex, I get problem with my sister na so she throw me comot for house, I no know where I fit go again, na so I say make I come here” Chinyeaka explained in between sobs

Ken didn’t know what to say, he couldn’t send her back into the night, but he could help her beg her sister;

“I fit go beg your sister on your behalf…”

“No no no… Oga Ken! She go kill you o, her boyfriend dey house with am, na Agbero him be o”

“Okay… let us go inside first so I can get something for you to drink, then I can call your Madam and see if she could house you for the night”

Ken said, confused what to do with the lady walking beside him inside his house. He wondered how she got to know his house by the way.

He left her in the sitting room and went into the Kitchen to get her a bottle of drink.

She chose the perfect moment to throw her bait, though she was nervous, but she had waited this opportunity since the day she picked interest on him.

The day she came to his shop with a costumer for ‘Oso ahia’ he was cracking jokes with his apprentices, she had loved the way he smiled at her when she greeted him

“I have not seen you around here before, who are you working for?” he had said with a smile to her

“I dey sell for Chief Ezenwamma shop” she answered, enjoying the attention he was giving her

He had asked her what her name was, and had said that he has an Aunt with that name.

She had left his shop with small ‘Ego Apiriko’ and the image of his beautifully formed teeth in her head, and had vowed to make him fall for her.

Ken came in with the drink,

“The Sprite is not cold o, NEPA no bring light…” the words got stuck in his throat,

Chinyeaka stood in his sitting room Unclad, like a model posing to be drawn by an artist. He could belief what he saw, with the drink in his hands, he stood still, he dared not go further to where she stood,

“I fit give you my body Oga Ken, to show you say I like you well well” she said to him

He noticed that she was nervous, her eyes were pleading and her face showed uncertainty. She wasn’t sure what his reaction would be, she was only desperate to get her heart desire.

He said nothing, fighting so hard to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat;

“Abeg Oga Ken, me I no be bad girl, I just wan make you see me as woman way fit satisfy you, I go even born pikin give you sef, make you no shame me Oga, I no go tell anybody say you chop me” she continued her plea

“Chinyeaka please… believe me …you don’t want to do this” he managed to say

“I wan do am, I wan make you chop me for here, make you touch me like a woman, forget say I no go school, I fit make you happy I swear…”

“Chinyeaka!…. Chinyeaka please… put your cloths on and leave now, I understand how you feel, but I can not give you what you want?”

“Why Oga ken, why you no go love me like me I love you, even small love, biko nu” she asked

For every few minutes drew her closer to where he stood, it was difficult not to notice her well formed breasts, the way they bounced when she moved closer to him, the big black nipples looking at him, the lines that travelled down to her womanhood, he was sweating profusely, he did not want to stand there and see what would happen if she get closer to him, he turned away, towards the staircase;

“I have a woman who mean a lot to me, please close the door behind you when you are done wearing your cloths” he was ascending the stairs when he heard her say;

“Sure say you be Man? Sure say your thing dey stand at all, which man go see woman unclothedness like this and his thing no go stand?”
He stopped, the turmoil in his mind turned to rage, he knew she was drawing her last straw,

“Get out of my house young lady” was the last thing he said before he went into his room and locked the door.

Chinyeaka felt so humiliated and rejected, she has been told several times that she was beautiful, with hips like an earthen calabash, and breasts like the traditional pots her grandmother used for water before she died.

She has been receiving advances from Men, even those with cars on her way to Ade Odun, some Oga’s at the Market had offered her monies to go out with them and she had rejected many, except Oga Okey whom she had allowed to Bleep her in his small semi dark office just to teach that his proud wife a lesson, Oga Okey had bleeped her two times, screaming like ‘Mkpi’ a he goat, she had stopped him from coming to her after the second time, and had threaten to tell his wife if he continue begging her for Toto again.
She got dressed, picked her shoes and her shawl, looked towards the staircase, probably to know if he was there looking at her, then she left, laving behind heavy herbal scents.

She would meet Zara tomorrow to ask her why her own Kaya-Gumbody no work

Ken heard the door closed and knew that she was gone, he lay on his bed reminiscing on what happened, she Thank God for helping her on out, he couldn’t stand what people will think of him if he had accepted Chinyeaka’s offer,not that it mattered if he had chosen to lay with the lady.

On a second thought, he knew he couldn’t forgive himself if he had taken advantage of her vulnerability, he felt pity for her though.
His mind went to Grace, What will she be doing now? Does she think about him the way he thinks about her? He touched his joystick, and wished Grace was by his side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by pacifust058(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thanks for the update, keep it flowing

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by Mhizdebs(f): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
thanks ma...

1 Like

Re: Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction by keniwonder(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
This Chinyeaka is a devil... Gush!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.