Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot (17056 Views)

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Look at how he's pricing them like some kind of merchandise grin
They are even responding to the negotiation by reducing their initial price thereby confirming their merchandise status grin

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2018
chris31:

Lazy Nigerian girl
U have the qualities of runs in u forget ur denial
Relationship should be in balance not one sided but from ur point ur only after what he can provide
Ur a materialistic girl & the tendency to become a runs girl is higher that's only if ur not one already

There must be something wrong with the way you assimilate and understand thing and I'm way too busy to prove who I'm or who I'm not to you so get the fu*k out of my mention. I'm here to reply mimimile93 not a slowpoke or lowlife being.

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Rosay15(f): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2018
When you people stop talking about women?, shey u no dey rest?. Since I have joined nairaland It is only women u guys talk about, shey nah only woman dey do bad Ni.. I tire for unah o..
Because d op chat with some girls now, e don mean says all ladies nah prostitut. Op, u no dey try at all and hope u remember say u get female for your family and aside from that you are being serve wat u order for..
So u dey tell me say u wan relationship and nah for all dis dating site u now go, abeg try to be applying it most time because u can never see a decent lady in all dis social media accept she is into business and d only app which is used for dat is only IG , Fb and whatsapp anything accept dat nah runz dey dere.
So my dear brother whenever u are talking abt ladies issue no dey generalize dem cus u have nt meet all d ladies in naija, even quarter u never meet dem so y u dey say all ladies are prostitute?. Abeg dere are still decent lady out dere which am among cus I no knw how many ladies u don meet now wet u dey talk say all ladies are LovePeddler. And d funniest part of it is dat all guys are dis thread wet b say dem too get dere own for hand dey support u in ur post. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

I can't speak for Nigerian ladies but I'll speak for myself. I've never been into runs business and I'll never. I think most girls are into runs business as it is said because some of you guys also has nothing to offer aside money. Since I've been dating my man for a year and half now he only forcefully added 5k to my flight ticket.

Not that we don't have something else to offer apart from money.

A man has a lot to offer a lady aside money but this generation ladies only want money.

Our ladies are so so materialistic and greed is what has pushed a lot of them to runs.

I do see 16yr girl with iPhone. I mean a girl whose parents can't afford 3sq meal a day.

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

By the way, they (single and married Nigerian runners) are here too in the US.

Errrrm, how you take know?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Not that we don't have something else to offer apart from money.

A man has a lot to offer a lady aside money but this generation ladies only want money.

Our ladies are so so materialistic and greed is what has pushed a lot of them to runs.

I do see 16yr girl with iPhone. I mean a girl whose parents can't afford 3sq meal a day.

All ladies are materialistic including me and some go extra mile to prove who they are not by preferring to look successful than being successful. I love being good looking but not necessarily expensive, in Lagos a lady can dress like Beyonce with just 3k it depends on one bargaining power. What I know is that I, Enitan is always contented with the little I've and how ambitious, intelligent, supportive in term of moral by man is with these alone my future is secure and my happiness is certain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Rosay15:
When you people stop talking about women?, shey u no dey rest?. Since I have joined nairaland It is only women u guys talk about, shey nah only woman dey do bad Ni.. I tire for unah o..
Because d op chat with some girls now, e don mean says all ladies nah prostitut. Op, u no dey try at all and hope u remember say u get female for your family and aside from that you are being serve wat u order for..
So u dey tell me say u wan relationship and nah for all dis dating site u now go, abeg try to be applying it most time because u can never see a decent lady in all dis social media accept she is into business and d only app which is used for dat is only IG , Fb and whatsapp anything accept dat nah runz dey dere.
So my dear brother whenever u are talking abt ladies issue no dey generalize dem cus u have nt meet all d ladies in naija, even quarter u never meet dem so y u dey say all ladies are prostitute?. Abeg dere are still decent lady out dere which am among cus I no knw how many ladies u don meet now wet u dey talk say all ladies are LovePeddler. And d funniest part of it is dat all guys are dis thread wet b say dem too get dere own for hand dey support u in ur post. Smh

Not because op posted.

This is what is happening it's a daily experience.

I have experience what op posted here too.

When I was on FB, I chatted with a lady just saying 'Hello girl how are you?'

her response was, 'I'm good. Am into runz in case u need services'

I was shocked.

This is a lady that 90% of her posts on FB were about religion and how people should serve God.

Sayin op shouln't go to dating sites to find relationshp. Well, most of my girls I met were offline and all were prostitues.

I met one in the church (a choir member) she was the one that got pregnant for anohter man while in a relationship with me.

Our ladies are writtenoff. They are notin to write home about..

5 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
Look at how he's pricing them like some kind of merchandise grin
They are even responding to the negotiation by reducing their initial price thereby confirming their merchandise status grin

Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by zexy2030(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:
Yo my nairaland fam. Good evening yall.
I should have posted this since about a week but I have been down with arm pit boils! (16 boils after using a arm bit body spray! Little did I know alcohol body strays irritates the skin when you apply it on a shaved fresh arm pit!) got admitted, been here in hospital for 7 days now undergoing surgical operation. Its now I can feel my arms yo. Lol

Okay yo so back to the main matter at hand, virtually all Nigerian ladies are into prostitution business. How did I come about this conclusion? I sideloaded an app on my android phone called "in message" my purpose here was to look for a girl I can date around my city since I don't find good looking decent ones in person, I thought to my self yo maybe the decent ones are indorrs and would most likely use dating apps! Yeah great idea!

So I quickly signed up yo and every lady I chatted up looked decent, classic and well dressed, about the 20 first responded well but along the line they all changed and said they don't need a relationship they only want hook up. I said to myself, yo! Is every one here all about hook up? I was quite confused!

Don't get me wrong I know there are ladies who do runz business in Nigeria, but I didn't expect it to be this much like out of every 9/10 ladies do runz and the only 1 left out only wants to date for the money! (gold digging)

I met a few girls in person at shoprite, and I asked them if they do hook ups, and they said yeah! Like about 7/10 in girls I met at shoprtite all agreed for hook up.

Now back to inmessage, every lady on there both the pretty and very decent looking ones do hook up. Only very few like 2/100 was there for relationship and they are most likely not to reply you if your profile is not flashy.

Now here are various screenshot I was able to get because I reinstalled the app and the messages Al cleared. I had to re chat the ones online so I could get screenshot.

Why am I posting this? I am posting this because it's surprising at how far this generation has degraded! Especially with the Nigerian youths!

90% of guys in Nigerian are into yahoo business, now the same for the girls, 90% of them are now into runz business.

I was with a girl sometime ago, her nf called her in my present, we were about to have sex, it was a friend with benefit something because she don't want to date me but likes the sex since she already has a bf, so we agreed on fwb, after she dropped the call, we went down hard.
Shine your eyes before you marry any Nigerian girls because most have been bleeped in exchange for money.

OP, U R LOGICALLY INCORRECT, U ATTRACT WHAT U R. THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT WERE STILL VIRGINS EVEN IN SODOM.
YOU R THE BAD EGG.

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Oyindidi(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
NwanyiAw.kaetiti oyin.didi UyaiIncom.parabl Henita.n24 and co please come and prove us wrong..

Which one be hook up?

The world is going really bad.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Not because op posted.

When I was on FB, I chatted with a lady just saying 'Hello girl how are you?'

I was shocked.

This is a lady that 90% of her posts on FB were about religion and how people should serve God.

Sayin op shouln't go to dating sites to find relationshp. Well, most of my girls I met were offline and all were prostitues.

I met one in the church (a choir member) she was the one that got pregnant for anohter man while in a relationship with me.

Lolz mehn na WA o, where did we go wrong in Nigeria?
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

All ladies are materialistic including me and some go extra mile to prove who they are not by preferring to look successful than being successful. I love being good looking but not necessarily expensive, in Lagos a lady can dress like Beyonce with just 3k it depends on one bargaining power. What I know is that I, Enitan is always contented with the little I've and how ambitious, intelligent, supportive in term of moral by man is with this alone my future is secure and my happiness is certain.
ok thanks for ur input. Hav a grt week.

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by jordyspices: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Op na wah oh hw can u say 90% of naija girls are runs girls pls be guided
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which one be hook up?

hook up is a hook fishermen use in catching fish.

Hope u garrit?
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by CSTR1005: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Which one be hook up?
To meet somewhere and fucck.
Are you interested in hookup, ma?
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Oyindidi(f): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2018
CSTR1005:

To meet somewhere and fucck.

Are you interested in hookup, ma?
You are sick, this early Monday morning you want come provoke me.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Oyindidi(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
hook up is a hook fishermen use in catching fish.

Hope u garrit?
angry
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Rosay15(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Not because op posted.

When I was on FB, I was chatted with a lady just saying 'Hello girl how are you?'

I was shocked.

I met one in the church (a chior member) she was the one that got pregnant for anohter man while in a relationship with me.

... Okay, I agree with u on dat due to ur experience but still yet u don't have to generalize them. Fine, I also knw dere are ladies lyk dat but we don't have to say all ladies are bad cus dis issue is applicable to men also. D only tin we need to pray for is dat God shd give us our own, dis issue is just lyk our country as we are saying dat d country is bad, some people are still making it out of dis shit hole country. What am trying to say in essense is dat we stop saying all ladies are bad or all guys are scum cus to me no matter ur experience with both sex it doesn't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by chris31(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Henitan24:

There must be something wrong with the way you assimilate and understand thing and I'm way too busy to prove who I'm or who I'm not to you so get the fu*k out of my mention. I'm here to reply mimimile93 not a slowpoke or lowlife being.
Na u get ur mouth
I just dey pity who go come carry u for wholesale coz it will be better for the person to be tied & push into a lagoon than marrying a prostitute like u
I no ur type pretender & they do the worst
I reject u in the name of anything u believe
Stupid lazy Nigerian girl

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2018
jordyspices:
Op na wah oh hw can u say 90% of naija girls are runs girls pls be guided

accorin to research it's 100% naija girls. I don't know how op came about his 90%.

NB: the 100% naija girls are the ones born from the 80s..

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Henitan24(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
chris31:

Na u get ur mouth
I just dey pity who go come carry u for wholesale coz it will be better for the person to be tied & push into a lagoon than marrying a prostitute like u
I no ur type pretender & they do the worst
I reject u in the name of anything u believe
Stupid lazy Nigerian girl

I'm done talking mind you none of your words can get to me because I know you're poisonous and you're looking for who you can contaminate their happiness guess you've siblings so chew and bite them as you like. This is my blessed and fruitful week so a thousand of you can't hinder that except you want a divine thunder to strike you.

2 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

accorin to research it's 100% naija girls. I don't know how op came about his 90%.

NB: the 100% naija girls are the ones born from the 80s..

grin
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by milemimi93(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Rosay15:
... Okay, I agree with u on dat due to ur experience but still yet u don't have to generalize them. Fine, I also knw dere are ladies lyk dat but we don't have to say all ladies are bad cus dis issue is applicable to men also. D only tin we need to pray for is dat God shd give us our own, dis issue is just lyk our country as we are saying dat d country is bad, some people are still making it out of dis shit hole country. What am trying to say in essense is dat we stop saying all ladies are bad or all guys are scum cus to me no matter ur experience with both sex it doesn't worth it.
are u sayin dat d good girls are alive?
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Rosay15(f): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
are u sayin dat d good girls are alive?
... Yes oh my dear...
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Rosay15:
... Yes oh my dear...

Let us see your pics for proper assessment

1 Like

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Rosay15(f): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:

Let us see your pics for proper assessment
... Lol
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:

Homely?

My sister those homely ones are the worse.

It's better u go for the classy that u already know are w.ho.res than go for the homely that are wh.o.res in disguised.

28yrs now and I've never met a good girl..
What of those meeting good girls? Don't tell me those girls are from the moon
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Caring0(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Rosay15:
... Lol

Real stuff cool
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
I discovered that most of you meet ladies in odd places and expect them to be very good and nice. Uhnnn! To me the men encourage the said runs babes and then come to nl to cry foul, if nobody patronizes them I bet you it won't exist.

To those of you looking for a supposed wife material I trust that wen u find one you end up taking her for a fool. Wen she decides to walk away then you label her a this and that.
In all I want to say, some of you don't know wat you want and need anymore is just to call people out and shift the blame on people.

3 Likes

Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by highpriestess: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2018
ndy87:
I discovered that most of you meet ladies in odd places and expect them to be very good and nice. Uhnnn! To me the men encourage the said runs babes and then come to nl to cry foul, if nobody patronizes them I bet you it won't exist.

To those of you looking for a supposed wife material I trust that wen u find one you end up taking her for a fool. Wen she decides to walk away then you label her a this and that.
In all I want to say, some of you don't know wat you want and need anymore is just to call people out and shift the blame on people.
don't mind the idiotic foolish men we have in this country,you cry foul about increasing number of prostitutes yet,you can't stop patronizing them.
these men are really shameless.
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Hisduchess(f): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2018
Caring0:

You ma'am are the real mvp. cool
thanks buddy.have a nice week
Re: Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot by Hisduchess(f): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2018
milemimi93:
Thanks for this truth.
thanks too for agreeing with this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: / If only Tiwa Savage Knew This Before Her Sex Tape Was Leaked (photo) / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.