Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (39815 Views)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State / Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aries bull. Ikenna pls don't take this thing too far..what's wrong with too of u. Anioma state ave not been created nah. Kedu ife na eme unu ebe a. Kwayere onwe unu ugwu.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna. When anioma state is created then. We will knw if onitsha indigestion will agree to join u peeps
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikennaob. This thread is for those in nairaland and I don't know why u will go and bring third party to come here to teach us history. What we are discussing is about anioma state and not history ols
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Oh yes the "I'm from onitsha" person who wrote that onitsha has nri ancestry. Yeah I so believe you're from onitsha. Infact I'm curious, where in Onitsha are you from? Please be 200% direct and exactly where in Onitsha do they claim Nri ancestry.

The reason I ask is because I'm taking this entire fucking conversation DIRECTLY to the people in question aka actually REAL verifiable onitsha people to get their opinions on this matter. I just made a request to join the onitsha group on Facebook. The second I'm approved, your argument of onitsha and Nri ancestry is going up there to get their opinions on the matter.

As for which part of onitsha is going to be part of Anioma state. The entire fucking onitsha is. And I'm done even arguing with non onitshas about onitsha opinion regarding Anioma state. I'm friends with an onitsha girl on Facebook. I've messenged her regarding this specific topic, in addition to the so called "Nri ancestry" of onitsha people you mentioned. The second that girl replies me back, I'm posting her reply on here. And best believe she's not going to be the only onitsha person I'll be posting their opinion on this matter

I'm done arguing with you underdeveloped miscreants who stupidly thinks sharing a fucking state with some people automatically makes una their fucking voices or you are them. Why argue with you when the people in question will do the arguing for me.

And please, I'm on my fucking knees begging you to please "onitsha person on NL who reported that onitsha reports Nri ancestry" where in Onitsha are you from and where in Onitsha do they claim Nri/Eri ancestry? I would like to start the conversation regarding this specific topic with them as soon as possible. Thanks.
u are also doing what u accuse aries of doing. Are you the voice of onitsha? So u peeps should settle this matter now. Going to onitsha fb page to ask questions that can bring problems will not help matter. Desist from that ikenna
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Lajet: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Is now clearly on note that the lost Benin tribe of delta state are now looking for land to grab across the niger.....i have heard it all.....

why can't these guys channel their energy up to benin....why are they he'll bent on taking Igboland and converting to minority....

Ada ebu ani ebu..........

we can never be in support of any anioma state....never...but if they need support they should face upfront to benin and kogi......not anambra.......

All I know is that they have been finally pigeonholed as not igbos.....

these are not igbos.....igbos don't tread on confusion....u guys are confused.......u are not igbos and u can't transfer ur confusion to us.

Aboki what is wrong with you? what is your business in Igbo matter

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Igboesika:

This person you quoted is the same person with juliousmalema and he's also the same person with the moniker "Reelecctbuhari'. By now, I expect you to understand that reelectbuhari is not even a Southerner to start with let alone an Igbo man because he has been busted several times on this forum which you ought to be aware of.
Don't be carried away by his pro Igbo comments.
Its still their tactics.
I think he has dumped that "reeelectBuhari" moniker because that was the moniker he was exposed with
He has opened a lot of monikers to keep doing what he's known for, even when its obvious that he can't achieve his aim .
Again, don't judge the whole SE igbos just because of some comments made by some lunatics that are nobody even in their respective families(impostors).
Igbos are igbos....
If you keep accusing the whole SE igbos of not embracing Igbo unity simply because of some comments made by some inconsequential idiots on this forum, then, then how do you want us igbos from SE that believe in Igbo unity feel ? Don't allow our struggle for Igbo unity to be in vain.
Igbos are igbos no matter the geo political zones.
We are indivisible.
Note: This confusion and fight among igbos in SS and SE is what abokis and their SW slaves want.
They always feel exited seeing this confusion and rivalry because that is their agenda.Don't give them that space to be happy. Don't also forget that majority of them have Igbo monikers as well
Cc;
Aniomafirstson.

Sorry if my posts offended you and SE igbos altogether

I let my emotions get the better of me..accept my apology biko

Igbo bu Igbo

Cc;
fatherofdragon

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lajet:

Aboki what is wrong with you? what is your business in Igbo matter
pls if u are from delta state....u are not igbo..

Delta state are non igbos....they are of Benin origin.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Igbo bu Igbo

Cc;
fatherofdragon

apology not needed coz we won't allow non igbos or any lost Benin tribe to come and cause confusion in igboland......

Igbo bu Igbo is in igboland not in delta state.........

you can only deceive the foolish but not the innocent and the widely researchers.

anioma(delta) are not igbos and will never be....

If u people need state...trace ur root to Benin discuss and have ur state carved out......but not in igboland.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Igbo bu Igbo

Cc;
fatherofdragon
bros itx beta we start looking forward to devlope ourselves.. Abeg make we stop all this. An igbo man don't know who is from delta and co.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
I guess the p between aries and ikenna is about onitsha been in future anioma or not. I don't knw y this should cause trouble.. What about the ndoki that are in abia state. Akwaibom. And ph.incase u peeps don't know. Edah. Item. Nkporo and some other kingdom once lived in ur present delta state bfore migration. Till they saw themselves in abia. Nkporo is an ibibio word that means Buffalo. Cos our ancestors ezeaja and his people lived among the ibibios as one until the reign of afam echi afam of ibibio and there was a rift... And our people left ibibio to our present location in abia state.. Does that make me an ibibio man?. We fought wars with ibibio and even made a special sword and they called us nkporo. Buffaloes cos we fought fiercely. Till we made peace.eddah especially Edah once lived in present delta state bfore migration. So since ndoni. Is in imo. Ph. And Edah. Item nkporo is in abia. Are we also going to be carved into anioma state. U peeps should stop all this nonsense. State is state weda onitsha is In it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
We share some names with ibibios and vice versa food. Some cultures. Both igbo and ibibio. My point here is that u peeps should stop making noise. Let's find a better way to epp ourselves
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

apology not needed coz we won't allow non igbos or any lost Benin tribe to come and cause confusion in igboland......

Igbo bu Igbo is in igboland not in delta state.........

you can only deceive the foolish but not the innocent and the widely researchers.

anioma(delta) are not igbos and will never be....

If u people need state...trace ur root to Benin discuss and have ur state carved out......but not in igboland.
ebe ka onye nka sikwa. Ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya. Atuoru omaru omara. Atuoru ofeke..........
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

This is pure ignorance on your part to think Onicha can ever conceive the thought of joining Anioma....Delusional! This is like saying Asaba ,Igbuzor, Okpanam, Ogwashi Ukwu and every Anioma town inhabited by Anambra people should be carved into Anambra. Ojekoro ime nu!

Secondly, Onicha people dont see themselves as Anioma they just know they migrated from there. Their culture is like 90% Anambra.

However, an earlier proposal made by Obi of Onicha was for a state called Orimili including Anambra north and central. But even if Onicha was mysteriously carved into Anioma the structure of the city will still not change. You dont even have control of your own land, Asaba, where Uhrobo people have overran you ,yet you want to tangle with the aggressive eastern Igbos....Good luck with that.

Who told you Onitsha people don't see themselves as anioma..That's a pure fallacy..Maybe ngozi123 will lecture you on that.They are proud of their anioma heritage but whether they want to be part of anioma state is up to them.
Finito

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I can clearly see why Anambra are called delusional and ethnocentric by other SE Igbos. There is something truly severally wrong with you lots from Anambra state. Really there is something extremely wrong with you lots. It's not just Chino. You all are exactly like him. Only you lots argue and Insults all other SE Igbos and now Anioma. You people are truly very fucking disgusting! Every thing negative that comes from SE Igbos seems to originate from you lots

Mr.idemili, you probably should join arisebull in his onitsha claiming. It would go farther than " we idemili knows onitsha people." And like I told your wannabe onitsha on NL brethren, I will not be the one doing this fighting anymore. I am gEtting onitsha people, actually real onitsha people, not claimers on this annoymous forum to do the speaking for me.

Give me few hours, just few hours. Let's see if you pigs actually know onitsha peeps like you claim you do.

Nwokem, I am not one of those people befuddled with inferiority complex. I never claimed to be from Onicha not that there is anything wrong with Onicha people but I am not from there.I am from Igwulube Okodu ,kpomkwem! However, agbata obi onye bu nwannie and we understand Ndi Onicha more than other Igbos and their thought process. You, on the other hand live across the Niger river ,yet, you claim to know more.

Look, nwoke Asaba, its safe to dream and you can even dream you lifted the land of Onicha and float it across the river....lol

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Anioma first son. That's what we are talking about. What's the difference between the igbos in anambra and the aniomas in Delta. Are there cultural not similar. Thankz for ur last words. Allow them to be where they wanna be. Anioma state neva come nah. So y the insults incase u don't know here is a faceless forum and somethings can be used again us in the future

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
What ngozi ol said is true facts. Reverse migration. Simple and short and let it end there.

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bini was an ancient kingdom. And people from different areas sojourned there. I don't knw y u peeps are here killing urself over a non existing state. Which kind nonsense be dis nah. Tufia
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Anioma first son. That's what we are talking about. What's the difference between the igbos in anambra and the aniomas in Delta. Are there cultural not similar. Thankz for ur last words. Allow them to be where they wanna be. Anioma state neva come nah. So y the insults incase u don't know here is a faceless forum and somethings can be used again us in the future

What people don't understand is that Onitsha in a future anioma state will make the deniers aniomaland reduce drastically
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Who told you Onitsha people don't see themselves as anioma..That's a pure fallacy..Maybe ngozi123 will lecture you on that.They are proud of their anioma heritage but whether they want to be part of anioma state is up to them.
Finito

Why wouldnt they be proud of their Anioma heritage, Anioma has beautiful history and culture. I am also proud of my Nri heritage, but I am not from Agukwu Nri. Today, Nkpor, Umuoji and Abatete are known as the Okodu clan yet they originated from Nri.

Ngozi, by the way is one of my favourite Igbo girl here and she is proud of her Anioma heritage but I doubt she wears an Anioma identity and even if she do then she doesn't understand her immediate culture because Anioma and Ogbaru do not celebrate the same culture neither do they speak the same dialect. She will be lost in the midst of Anioma guys but will easily blend with guys ,especially those from her vicinity.

But you didnt really talked about Ogbaru, Obosi, Nsugbe and even Nkpor and Ogidi who all have Anioma migrants but you are so aggressively fixated on Onicha and I asked the big question. WHY ONICHA??

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:

What people don't understand is that Onitsha in a future anioma state will make the deniers in aniomaland reduce drastically. Onitsha is the melting pot of all igbos now imagine it being in anioma state
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am from nkporo. We ave long lived with ibibios bfore we started quarreling. We answer some names that are ibibio words. But am igbo. U peeps should stop all this nonsense
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Why wouldnt they be proud of their Anioma heritage, Anioma has beautiful history and culture. I am also proud of my Nri heritage, but I am not from Agukwu Nri. Today, Nkpor, Umuoji and Abatete are known as the Okodu clan yet they originated from Nri.

Ngozi, by the way is one of my favourite Igbo girl here and she is proud of her Anioma heritage but I doubt she wears an Anioma identity and even if she do then she doesn't understand her immediate culture because Anioma and Ogbaru do not celebrate the same culture neither do they speak the same dialect. She will be lost in the midst of Anioma guys but will easily blend with guys ,especially those from her vicinity.

But you didnt really talked about Ogbaru, Obosi, Nsugbe and even Nkpor and Ogidi who all have Anioma migrants but you are so aggressively fixated on Onicha and I asked the big question. WHY ONICHA??
OMANBALA

you say you know much about onitsha but you don't know that Onitsha,ogbaru speaks the same dialect with enuani parts of anioma
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

What people don't understand is that Onitsha in a future anioma state will make the deniers in aniomaland reduce drastically. Onitsha is the melting pot of all igbos now imagine it being in anioma state
anyway i don't think itz gonna happen. Do u know y? Onitsha is a place the anambrarian call home. Itz the ogbata nzuta of anambrarians and igbos in general. Onitsha u see now is famous not because of the indigenes but by the collective effort of all igbos in general and it will be hard for them to allow to be seceded into a new state and in my opinion. Onitsha indigenes won't agree. My opinion though but when the time comes we shall know cos it's their choice to make. Not u. Not me. Tanx and pls let this bashing ends. Diplomacy is the best. I thought the creation of anioma state is for unification. So onitsha been in anioma or anambra. How is it a p

2 Likes

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by gidgiddy: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Finito

Anioma heritage? Sorry bro but there is no such thing as Anioma heritage. Anioma is just an acronym for the Igbo speaking area of present delta state. It is an area, not a people. It is only people that have heritage, not the land.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
I am from nkporo. We ave long lived with ibibios bfore we started quarreling. We answer some names that are ibibio words. But am igbo. U peeps should stop all this nonsense
bros nobody is saying you are not igbo
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

OMANBALA

you say you know much about onitsha but you don't know that Onitsha,ogbaru speaks the same dialect with enuani parts of anioma
so since they speak the same dialect they should be merged together. Kk so are you insinuating that state should be created per dialect they speak? Cos we ave so many igbo dialects and if we start dividing states per capital. My bros that means we go create one million states in the south east
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by gidgiddy: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

I dont see how any new state can be created in Nigeria when no law on state creation even exists
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

oba. Awka etiti. Akwukwu igbo. Etc
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
so since they speak the same dialect they should be merged together. Kk so are you insinuating that state should be created per dialect they speak? Cos we ave so many igbo dialects and if we start dividing states per capital. My bros that means we go create one million states in the south east
That's not the reason I want it merged I've stated my reasons above
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

That's not the reason I want it merged I've stated my reasons above
kk no p. Let's wait till we get the state first.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

OMANBALA

Onicha and Ogbaru DO NOT speak the same dialect..This is pure fallacy and try to be intelligent for a second, you are beclouded with emotions. I have relatives from Asaba and as soon as an Asaba man opens his mouth I laugh and say you are from Asaba. Nwokem, now you are insulting my dignified intelligence and I have been quite polite all through. Who do you think were the main influencers of Onicha people when they arrived from AGHA IDUU NA OBA?? I know Anambra inside out and I can tell you now that the only person who can tell the difference between an Onicha, Obosi, Ogidi,Nkpor and some Ogbaru dialects are there aforementioned people...You cant decipher the dialects. I bet if an Nkpor man and Onicha man is having a conversation you will not be able to tell who is from where,except if you are from these localities.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:

They do not speak the same dialect.
I am still waiting for him to go and bring Onicha people to debate me here. I dont mean to disrespect Ndi Onicha but they always run when authentic facts surfaces!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.