Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Anioma State And South East Zone - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma State And South East Zone (39788 Views)

Why Every Non Igboid Deltan Must Key Into Anioma State / Anioma State & Southeast Comparison: Education, Standard Of Living And Economy / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
aniomafirstson:

What people don't understand is that Onitsha in a future anioma state will make the deniers aniomaland reduce drastically

just look what u commented here
just negodu
who cares if they deny or not......

let them get lost......they are not and will not be igbos in anyway.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aniomafirstson are you from onitsha? In Delta state
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

you can call it stupidity coz is a truth.....Anioma are not igbos oga....they are not....

what is the meaning of asagba whether na asagha of asaba......does that sound igbo to u?

u not tie ethnicity on people when they are not.......is a truth and fact...

anioma people are not igbos....QED.
Julius epp ur life
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Aniomafirstson are you from onitsha? In Delta state

Onitsha is not in delta state.....and they are not igbos........

I know what am saying.....
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Onitsha is not in delta state.....and they are not igbos........

I know what am saying.....

Nwokem, I know your drift but not all of them think like that. Chill out
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
Julius epp ur life

truth is bitter and I want to tell them their history.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Nwokem, I know your drift but not all of them think like that. Chill out

oga no set of people has monopoly to spewing rubbish all the time...

if are not hard on them...they will keep on what are doing....

So is not matter of chilling out......but to reset their Brian to default mode...

I don't know how to sugarcoat things.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by aniomafirstson: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Onicha and Ogbaru DO NOT speak the same dialect..This is pure fallacy and try to be intelligent for a second, you are beclouded with emotions. I have relatives from Asaba and as soon as an Asaba man opens his mouth I laugh and say you are from Asaba. Nwokem, now you are insulting my dignified intelligence and I have been quite polite all through. Who do you think were the main influencers of Onicha people when they arrived from AGHA IDUU NA OBA?? I know Anambra inside out and I can tell you now that the only person who can tell the difference between an Onicha, Obosi, Ogidi,Nkpor and some Ogbaru dialects are there aforementioned people...You cant decipher the dialects. I bet if an Nkpor man and Onicha man is having a conversation you will not be able to tell who is from where,except if you are from these localities.
cause there are slight differences in dialects doesn't make it a different dialect

heck the ukwuani spoken in obiaruku is slightly different from the one spoken at okpai..That doesn't mean okpai people do not speak ukwuani

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enuani_dialect
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:

just look what u commented here
just negodu
who cares if they deny or not......

let them get lost......they are not and will not be igbos in anyway.

Anioma are Igbo but south east if I wouldn't beg them to be Igbo ...so it's left for them to choose ..it's only the Enuani and Some ukwuani that are Igbo and they don't deny as of Ika axis ....forget them
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Onicha and Ogbaru DO NOT speak the same dialect..This is pure fallacy and try to be intelligent for a second, you are beclouded with emotions. I have relatives from Asaba and as soon as an Asaba man opens his mouth I laugh and say you are from Asaba. Nwokem, now you are insulting my dignified intelligence and I have been quite polite all through. Who do you think were the main influencers of Onicha people when they arrived from AGHA IDUU NA OBA?? I know Anambra inside out and I can tell you now that the only person who can tell the difference between an Onicha, Obosi, Ogidi,Nkpor and some Ogbaru dialects are there aforementioned people...You cant decipher the dialects. I bet if an Nkpor man and Onicha man is having a conversation you will not be able to tell who is from where,except if you are from these localities.

There is a clear difference between asaba dialect and that of Onitsha ...
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
ebe ka onye nka sikwa. Ukpana okpoko gburu nti chiri ya. Atuoru omaru omara. Atuoru ofeke..........

Rapu ewu ahu ....onye ntisa ka obu

Anioma bu Igbo

Maha kwe
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ghostfacekillar(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
ariesbull:

Rapu ewu ahu ....onye ntisa ka obu
Anioma bu Igbo
Maha kwe
agu nnaaaaa. Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Ma ha kwe..
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Actually u have not been polite all thru...i created this post and i have watched u and ariesbull destroy it.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
Actually u have not been polite all thru...i created this post and i have watched u and ariesbull destroy it.

I didn't ...I just set the facts the way it should be
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by ariesbull: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
agu nnaaaaa. Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Ma ha kwe..

Okwa Maha kwe....okwa ka ora m na onu

Fa wepu Anya na Anambra....Ike gwuru ndia
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Like I stated.

Onitsha people, unlike the FAKE Nri person claiming onitsha on this NL, opinion on this EXACT comment.... I'm not done, I'm still waiting on few more to answer my question

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
The second, person I spoke to,

The first girls comment indicating where she's from.

Don't worry I have 5 more people to bring into this.... Just waiting on their replies. And the second I'm accepted into their groups, I'm dragging an entire community in this.

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Finally FAKE ASS Onitsha claiming Nri bastard , arisebull, and ombulabala or whatever your dumbass calls yourself.

Onitsha people do not even consider themselves part of you igbo people of SE. Anyone that lived among them knows they dissociate themselves from the rest of una.

Evidence:

I'm going to be coming back with more statements. Sit tight

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
If I call all these trash up useless is not an understatement.

some guys are funny.....see wahala....ooooo

u leave u Niger delta oil....come dey pursue land for Non oil state....

wonders,......

finally igbos are blessed.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:
Like I stated.

Onitsha people, unlike the FAKE Nri person claiming onitsha on this NL, opinion on this EXACT comment.... I'm not done, I'm still waiting on few more to answer my question

I LIKE THE WAY, U ARE WORKING HARD TO ADD ONITSHA TO ANIOMA STATE.

BUT LET ME JUST STATE FOR CLARITY, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

ONITSHA IS INSEPARABLE FROM ANAMBRA.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:

I LIKE THE WAY U ARE WORKING HARD TO ADD ONITSHA TO ANIOMA STATE.

BUT LET ME JUST STATE FOR CLARITY, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

ONITSHA IS INSEPARABLE FROM ANAMBRA.

The people in question do not seem to give two bleeps whether they stay in Anambra or moved to Anioma state. Since the rest of you pigs from Anambra state want to display your pitiful poor behaviors, I'm going to be exposing your asses here.

Like I told your brethrens sit tight. The more replies I get, the more I'm going to be posting it here.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
CAN U SEE ASABA FROM THIS POSITION IN ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE?

SOMEBODY WANT TO DRAG A STATE ACROSS THAT DISTANCE AND THEY THINK IT IS POSSIBLE?

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
This guy is over stressing himself....on a failed mission....
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This guy is over stressing himself....on a failed mission....

SOMEBODY WANT TO DRAG A STATE ACROSS THAT DISTANCE AND THEY THINK IT IS POSSIBLE?

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

SECONDLY, ASABA IS A BIG PROJECT. THEY HAVE NOT BUILT IT INTO A CITY, THEY WANT TO ADD ONITSHA JOIN.

CAN THEY COPE WITH THE PROJECT?

THIRDLY, THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED IMPORTING THEIR WE ARE NOT IGBO OR BENIN INTO ONITSHA.

WEN THE REALITY IS THAT ONITSHA PEOPLE PROCLAIM TO BE PROUD IGBOS.

AFTER NOW, THEY WILL SAY, THEY DONT DENY BEING IGBO.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
hammer6F:

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

SECONDLY, ASABA IS A BIG PROJECT. THEY HAVE NOT BUILT IT INTO A CITY, THEY WANT TO ADD ONITSHA JOIN.

CAN THEY COPE WITH THE PROJECT?

THIRDLY, THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED IMPORTING THEIR WE ARE NOT IGBO OR BENIN INTO ONITSHA.

WEN THE REALITY IS THAT ONITSHA PEOPLE PROCLAIM TO BE PROUD IGBOS.

AFTER NOW, THEY WILL SAY, THEY DONT DENY BEING IGBO.

No mind.....he is over stressing himself...on a dead mission

he should just go and rest.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:
Finally FAKE ASS Onitsha claiming Nri bastard , arisebull, and ombulabala or whatever your dumbass calls yourself.

Onitsha people do not even consider themselves part of you igbo people of SE. Anyone that lived among them knows they dissociate themselves from the rest of una.

Evidence:

I was being harsh on some folks here....now i see that u played the biggest part in ruining the thread. Let me ask u...wat is the difference between someone from Afikpo and another from Abia state or imo state? Non. But do u think any sane igbo man cares that afikpo is in ebonyi state and not in imo or abia?

Onitsha is already in south east and one with the igbos and u are here simply causing division? How do u think any igboman will support the inclusion of onitsha in anioma state when its obvious that anioma has not accepted their igbo origin. The onitsha village that was founded by bini people or whatever u guys claim is no longer the onitsha of 2018.

This thing u are doing was not why i created this thread. I created this thread to shape opinion about anioma state agitation getting the backing of se leaders in exchange that when created it would be part of south east. How then do u think any se leader will support an anioma state that wants to carve out onitsha into the hands of people who have not ALL agreed their igbo origin. U are just bringing division bro... nothing else...and it seems u are doing it on purpose.

The only way onitsha being included in a proposed Anioma state for the south east zone is if it would be pre-agreed that onitsha would be the capital of Anioma state.

That is however costly as Asaba already has the necessary govt buildings to be the state capital. Which means onitsha in anioma is most likely not going to get enough backing. And no...its not entirely up to onitsha folks to decide. Onitsha has just one senator..the rest of south east has 14. They wont back anioma state with an onitsha in it that wont be the capital

1 Like

Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Evidence:

This nigga is desperate as hell...lol
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by Ikenna0b: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
u are also doing what u accuse aries of doing. Are you the voice of onitsha? So u peeps should settle this matter now. Going to onitsha fb page to ask questions that can bring problems will not help matter. Desist from that ikenna

Did you not read where I stated the choice is theirs. Your worthless brothers decided to be insufferable bastards on here. So yes I AM dragging the people in question into this.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by OMANBALA1: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
selemempe:
I was being harsh on some folks here....now i see that u played the biggest part in ruining the thread. Let me as u...wat is the difference between someone from Afikpo and another from Abia state or imo state? Non. But do u think any sane igbo man cares that afikpo is in ebonyi state and not in imo or abia?

Onitsha is already in south east and one with the igbos and u are here simply causing division? How do u think any igboman will support the inclusion of onitsha in anioma state when its obvious that anioma has not accepted their igbo origin. The onitsha village that was founded by bini people is no longer the onitsha of 2018.

This thing u are doing was not why i created this thread. I created this thread to shape opinion about anioma state agitation getting the backing of se leaders in exchange that when created it would be part of south east. How then do u think any se leader will support an anioma state that wants to carve out onitsha into the hands of people who have not ALL agreed their igbo origin. U are just bringing division bro... nothing else...and it seems u are doing it on purpose.

The only way onitsha being included in a proposed Anioma state for the south east zone is if it would be pre-agreed that onitsha would be the capital of Anioma state.

That is however costly as Asaba already has the necessary govt buildings to be the state capital. Which means onitsha in anioma is most likely not going to get enough backing. And no...its not entirely up to onitsha folks to decide. Onitsha has just one senator..the rest of south east has 14. They wont back anioma state with an onitsha in it that wont be the capital

Firstly, Onicha was not founded by Bini people. I hate ignorance.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

This nigga is desperate as hell...lol

IF HE IS REASONABLE, HE WOULD KNOW THAT ASABA ALONE IS A MASSIVE PROJECT.

ONITSHA IS EQUALLY A MASSIVE PROJECT.

BOTH SHOULD BE HANDLED BY TWO DIFFERENT STATE TO MAXIMIZE POTENTIAL.

THEN, WE CAN ALWAYS COME TOGETHER AND BUILD BRIDGES.
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by selemempe: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Firstly, Onicha was not founded by Bini people. I hate ignorance.
noted. I wont tell anybody his origin. And origin is not why i created this thread. Getting more lands into south east is why i created this thread and u guys are ruining it with origin. Why will ikenna0b just wanna spoil an intelligent and brotherly discuss with curses and division.

If u already have asaba...why want onitsha again? U already have 8 lga in anioma. U already have a developed capital...u have oil and u already have a serving governor....why drag a mighty onitsha into it...if u are not being mischevious?

If onitsha falls into anioma then must that either it or asaba will definitely suffer neglect. Just see how warri is...that is how onitsha will be in few years...a mighty mess.

Gosh how can ppl not see clear reason?
U dont need onitsha bro...just remove it from the discuss...it wont be of benefit to u..but it would be a huge burden. Monthly allocation would be spread thin trying to build asaba and onitsha...gosh ikenna0b u should know all these na
Re: Anioma State And South East Zone by hammer6F: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
EZE CHIMA IS A BINI MAN WITH IGBO NAMES.

WHERE DO DEY GET THESE STORIES? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.