Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19908 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

What is the difference between a human and an animal?
The bible says "the blood is its life" you should not eat it.

I'm still asking you, what makes you think you can inject it through blood transfusion?

Israelites did not eat humans while they ate animals zombie.
Humans have higher cognitive ability and look different from animals.
Animal blood is different from human blood. Human flesh is also different from animal flesh.

Leviticus was specific and it was animals blood it referred to. Except you the zombie follower and your illiterate leaders said moses said Israelites should include humans as the creatures they will use for sacrifice to their God or as the meat they will use for food
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Israelites did not eat humans while they ate animals zombie.
Humans have higher cognitive ability and look different from animals.
Animal blood is different from human blood. Human flesh is also different from animal flesh.

Leviticus was specific and it was animals blood it referred to. Except you the zombie follower and your illiterate leaders said moses said Israelites should include humans as the creatures they will use for sacrifice to their God or as the meat they will use for food

Ok. now, today, we can eat animal blood right?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Those are irrelevant to this context.

Any form of blood taking into the body is forbidden!

I guess since we are no longer offer animal sacrifice to God, we can eat animal with their blood. Right?

They are very relevant. You cannot choose that certain laws given by moses are irrelevant while the ones you decided to cherry pick and use out of the context are relevant.

Since God no longer accepts animal sacrifice then we should now refuse blood transfusion? I don't get you.
Don't you eat meat with the blood on it? Don't you boil meat with the blood still on it? Zombie.

Can you eat a living animal? After you have killed an animal don't you bleed it? After bleeding the animal and cutting the part you want to eat don't you see blood on it? After washing the meat and put the meat on fire don't you see the red water and cook it anyway?
When the meat is finally ready don't you eat it? Zombie

Show me where the bible said taking any form of blood into the body is forbidden?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Ok. now, today, we can eat animal blood right?

I heard certain in certain cultures they cook blood and eat it. I heard some people including jws eat blood sausages
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I heard certain in certain cultures they cook blood and eat it. I heard some people including jws eat blood sausages

Be direct. We can eat blood now right? What do you think?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Those are irrelevant to this context.

Any form of blood taking into the body is forbidden!

I guess since we are no longer offer animal sacrifice to God, we can eat animal with their blood. Right?
Oga you are free to follow the law, It is you that may die not me. But at least follow those other laws as well so you won't be a hypocrite
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Be direct. We can eat blood now right? What do you think?

I can't eat blood. I can only speak for myself. I am yet to see someone that drinks raw blood. I think it is so gross.
It depends on what the individual likes to eat and how he prefers it.
How it take concern me?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Shebe you say we are not suppose to eat blood because the animals are used for sacrifice?

Why do we cut an animal neck and drain out the blood before eating TODAY?

Or do we still do sacrifice with the animals?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:
Shebe you say we are not suppose to eat blood because the animals are used for sacrifice?

Why do we cut an animal neck and drain out the blood before eating TODAY?

Or do we still do sacrifice with the animals?

Normal slaughtering procedure. If your like talk from here to jericho. It doesn't change the fact that your illiterate Leaders lied on God and moses head.

Blood eating is not blood transfusion.

I am still waiting for the bible passage that said taking in any form of blood is forbidden.
Abi no Bible verse?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Oga you are free to follow the law, It is you that may die not me. But at least follow those other laws as well so you won't be a hypocrite

Don't mind them. Jws are the biggest hypocrites in this world. Do you know they accept components of blood gotten from blood donated by worldly people yet they say they can't donate blood because God is against it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Don't mind them. Jws are the biggest hypocrites in this world. Do you know they accept components of blood gotten from blood donated by worldly people yet they say they can't donate blood because God is against it.
I no blame them. They know on a fundamental level the bible is absurd but they won't accept
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Normal slaughtering procedure. If your like talk from here to jericho. It doesn't change the fact that your illiterate Leaders lied on God and moses head.

Blood eating is not blood transfusion.

I am still waiting for the bible passage that said taking in any form of blood is forbidden.
Abi no Bible verse?

Yes JW are illiterate grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You just said everyone is free to follow the law.......

Why don't you take your blood and leave people that choose not to grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Okay oo. Hypocrite
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2018
rainmaker12:

Who chooses not to? They know that if they accept blood transfusion they will be DISFELLOWSHIPPED whereas if they rape a child they will be pardoned till their new system.

You don see people when get sense pass you. Lol. Not everyone is a zombie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Who chooses not to? They know that if they accept blood transfusion they will be DISFELLOWSHIPPED whereas if they rape a child they will be pardoned till their new system.

You don see people when get sense pass you. Lol. Not everyone is a zombie

Oga sense! grin

You have sense for yourself

JW will still not accept blood!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018
rainmaker12:

Oga sense! grin

You have sense for yourself

JW will still not accept blood!

Like I care. The fact is that your doctrine isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible. It was a speculation made by illiterates that became a law for you guys.
Not everyone is a zombie/robot
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Like I care. The fact is that your doctrine isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible. It was a speculation made by illiterates that became a law for you guys.
You are taking overdose drugs on another peoples headache,is that not the greatest obstinate stupidity of all times Upon all your ranting ever since you were disfellowshiped from the organization Jehovah's Witnesses have continued to increase in numbers and REJECTING blood transfusion,so keep constituting a nuisance everywhere you go because thousands are still filling the NO BLOOD CARD daily which means they are still keeping their FAITH despite your obstinate self imposed insanity. Where are all those you've been forming alliance with to criticise Jehovah's organisation? Well thank you for given them the opportunity to ask questions and knowing the difference between true faith and credulity, for your information most of them have left you and are now STUDYING the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by TheConfuser: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

My brother, Jesus said in Matthew 10:34-36 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. God himself put these verses here to confuse us. I am of the firm belief that man cannot comprehend the mind of God without Going Insane. That is why he confuses us out of his love for us.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheConfuser:

My brother, Jesus said in Matthew 10:34-36 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. God himself put these verses here to confuse us. I am of the firm belief that man cannot comprehend the mind of God without Going Insane. That is why he confuses us out of his love for us.

Jesus said. Are you jesus? You will soon say that its Jesus who told you to reject blood transfusion including transfusion with major fractions of blood and he told you to accept transfusion with minor fractions of blood gotten from blood donated by worldly people
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
You are taking overdose drugs on another peoples headache,is that not the greatest obstinate stupidity of all times Upon all your ranting ever since you were disfellowshiped from the organization Jehovah's Witnesses have continued to increase in numbers and REJECTING blood transfusion,so keep constituting a nuisance everywhere you go because thousands are still filling the NO BLOOD CARD daily which means they are still keeping their FAITH despite your obstinate self imposed insanity. Where are all those you've been forming alliance with to criticise Jehovah's organisation? Well thank you for given them the opportunity to ask questions and knowing the difference between true faith and credulity, for your information most of them have left you and are now STUDYING the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses wink wink wink

If you like talk from here to there your no one rule of not accepting blood transfusion was speculated and assumed by illiterates who thought blood transfusion was the same thing as eating blood.

The illiterate said that if you accept blood transfusion God will kill you in Armageddon.
What kind of God will kill people because they accepted a life saving and necessary medical procedure? That has to be a stupid God

If you like say I am disfellowshipped.

WHAT KIND OF RELIGION WILL DISFELLOWSHIP PEOPLE FOR SAYING THE ELDERS SHOULD REPORT CRIMINALS (PEDOPHILLES AND RAPISTS) TO THE POLICE?

is either the followers or their leaders are mentally sick pedophilles.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
tongue
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like talk from here to there your no one rule of not accepting blood transfusion was speculated and assumed by illiterates who thought blood transfusion was the same thing as eating blood.

The illiterate said that if you accept blood transfusion God will kill you in Armageddon.
What kind of God will kill people because they accepted a life saving and necessary medical procedure? That has to be a stupid God

If you like say I am disfellowshipped.

WHAT KIND OF RELIGION WILL DISFELLOWSHIP PEOPLE FOR SAYING THE ELDERS SHOULD REPORT CRIMINALS (PEDOPHILLES AND RAPISTS) TO THE POLICE?

is either the followers or their leaders are mentally sick pedophilles.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
If you like do tongue people are reading the comments here and already know that your doctrines are done out of guess work and no basis.

They know the reason for my being disfellowshipped is my stance on pedophilles and rapists. I don't hide them and watchtowers laws says I should hide them and not report them to police tongue tongue tongue

Eyaaa your sadistic jehovah supports pedophilles and rapists he even wants them to see paradise earth while he will kill people who receive blood transfusion to save their lives. tongue tongue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If you like do tongue people are reading the comments here and already know that your doctrines are done out of guess work and no basis.

They know the reason for my being disfellowshipped is my stance on pedophilles and rapists. I don't hide them and watchtowers laws says I should hide them and not report them to police tongue tongue tongue

Eyaaa your sadistic jehovah supports pedophilles and rapists he even wants them to see paradise earth while he will kill people who receive blood transfusion to save their lives. tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue
It must be so hard for you guys to handle.
Holding on to a belief made by someone who didn't have access to watching coloured television or internet telling you accepting a medical procedure will make his god gruesomely murder you.

What an interesting thing. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by TheConfuser: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Jesus said. Are you jesus? You will soon say that its Jesus who told you to reject blood transfusion including transfusion with major fractions of blood and he told you to accept transfusion with minor fractions of blood gotten from blood donated by worldly people
I am not a JW. They and the 40000 other denominations of christianity are either confused or lying. And about this child sexual abuse, it is very wrong but the bible supports rape and genocide and doesn't condemn it. Another evidence God is confusing us.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheConfuser:

I am not a JW. They and the 40000 other denominations of christianity are either confused or lying. And about this child sexual abuse, it is very wrong but the bible supports rape and genocide and doesn't condemn it. Another evidence God is confusing us.
You're standing right beside your blood brother Mr Atheist so you have NO problemundecided undecided undecided

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by TheConfuser: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
You're standing right beside your blood brother Mr Atheist so you have NO problemundecided undecided undecided
What is this supposed to mean?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheConfuser:

What is this supposed to mean?
You only need to form an organization or association of Atheists and you already have an awaiting new member to add to your fold. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:
You only need to form an organization or association of Atheists and you already have an awaiting new member to add to your fold. wink wink wink
You think they are like your illiterate leaders? That want everyone to join the organization they lead or else they get killed by their imaginary jehovah?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You think they are like your illiterate leaders? That want everyone to join the organization they lead or else they get killed by their imaginary jehovah?
Oh i can see they're not looking for thoughtless morons like you! But what was this one asking

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
TATIME:

What makes someone an atheist? Is it because someone doesn't believe blood transfusion is thesame as blood eating?
Or is it because a person believes that pedophilles and rapists should be reported to police?
I no come understand your classification.
It's like your religion makes people become dumb, zombies and robots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.