Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (21222 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

If you eat blood it goes to the digestive system to become nutrient. (Carbohydrates, proteing, fats, water, vitamins and micro nutrient)
If you transfuse blood it goes to your circulatory system as blood it doesn't change.
Since organ goes into the body as it is then those jws that receive organ transplants are cannibals.

Where does maleria bacteria lives? Blood right?
If you take drugs, how come it fights bacteria inside the blood?
Shebe it passes through your digestive system. It should have stopped there, if Intestinal absorption does not reach the blood.

Anything you eat/take-in gets absorbed into the blood!

Any nutrients your body absorbs goes into your blood!

Them no teach you that one for school?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 2:54am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

Where does maleria bacteria lives? Blood right?
If you take drugs, how come it fights bacteria inside the blood?
Shebe it passes through your digestive system. It should have stopped there, if Intestinal absorption does not reach the blood.

Anything you eat/take-in gets absorbed into the blood!

Any nutrients your body absorbs goes into your blood!

Them no teach you that one for school?

The same malaria drugs have some that target malaria in the liver.
Buhaha.
Now una they shift from eating to absorbed in the blood. Lol.

Nutrients drug pass blood stream doesn't make the nutrient or drug blood.
We are talking about blood. You don't eat blood and blood isn't absorbed in the blood as nutrient.

In Organ transplant, the organ needs blood to function therefore those who receive organ transplant are eating organ lol.

From eating blood to malaria drugs kill malaria in the blood then nutrients are absorbed in the blood stream therefore blood transfusion is eating blood. Lol.

Kindergarten theory just to prove that blood transfusion is eating blood. In fact the antimalarial you are giving intravenously is blood. Lol

See rubbish analogy. When I say read books written by experts on the issue you said you don't read books of men. Instead you decided to take the useless explanation coined by illiterates in 1945.

Since organ need blood to function people who had organ transplant ate other peoples organ. They are cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:02am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

Leave it to them grin

Their believe is still their believe, wither you rant from now till your old age.

That's why you reason like a child in kindergarten. Telling me blood transfusion is eating blood because an illiterate who had no idea about blood transfusion from 1945 told you so. That illiterate read a an experiment done by a man in 11th century who had no idea about the procedure.

That's why you will kill your child because of an illiterate. You will also shun your child because of illiterates.

The way I will rant till old age is the same way you will be waiting for Armageddon to come so you will enter your new system.
You guys have been waiting for Armageddon longer than I have been ranting. Thank God you have acknowledged that you guys won't smell or have any Armageddon

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

My explanations has being about not accepting blood into the body by any means, no matter the fancy names humans calls it.

When a doctor says do not eat sugar.
Can you inject the sugar into your body through any form, and expect to be free from sugar?

How will a doctor even tell you not to eat sugar?
Do you know diabetics are told to carry sugar in case they have hypoglycemic episodes.
Do you know that when managing the diabetic emergency called DKA when the sugar gets to a certain level you change to dextrose saline?

When an illiterate tries to justify his evil beliefs he tends to tell lies from various angles so as to prove his sick belief is right.
I am not a baby and tend to reason out certain things on my own. You are trying so hard to blame the bible for your evil beliefs.

Where did the bible tell you that as far as blood enters inside the body irrespective of the way it enters or the reason behind using it is refers to eating blood?

Always trying to pin the bible for their blunders. If it comes to using minor blood fraction gotten from blood of worldly donors you never say it is blood eating. But when it comes to using major blood fractions and whole blood you term it blood eating.

You will still say it's Bible that mentioned the kind of blood fractions you should reject and the ones you should accept.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

The same malaria drugs have some that target malaria in the liver.
Buhaha.
Now una they shift from eating to absorbed in the blood. Lol.

Nutrients drug pass blood stream doesn't make the nutrient or drug blood.
We are talking about blood. You don't eat blood and blood isn't absorbed in the blood as nutrient.

In Organ transplant, the organ needs blood to function therefore those who receive organ transplant are eating organ lol.

From eating blood to malaria drugs kill malaria in the blood then nutrients are absorbed in the blood stream therefore blood transfusion is eating blood. Lol.

Kindergarten theory just to prove that blood transfusion is eating blood. In fact the antimalarial you are giving intravenously is blood. Lol

See rubbish analogy. When I say read books written by experts on the issue you said you don't read books of men. Instead you decided to take the useless explanation coined by illiterates in 1945.

Since organ need blood to function people who had organ transplant ate other peoples organ. They are cannibals.

You are the one shifting!
You said eating does not do what injecting substance into the body do.

And iv proven to you beyond doubt that if you eat anything it goes to your blood stream.

If you inject anything, it goes to your blood stream. grin

I'm not expecting you to accept it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

How will a doctor even tell you not to eat sugar?
Do you know diabetics are told to carry sugar in case they have hypoglycemic episodes.
Do you know that when managing the diabetic emergency called DKA when the sugar gets to a certain level you change to dextrose saline?

When an illiterate tries to justify his evil beliefs he tends to tell lies from various angles so as to prove his sick belief is right.
I am not a baby and tend to reason out certain things on my own. You are trying so hard to blame the bible for your evil beliefs.

Where did the bible tell you that as far as blood enters inside the body irrespective of the way it enters or the reason behind using it is refers to eating blood?

Always trying to pin the bible for their blunders. If it comes to using minor blood fraction gotten from blood of worldly donors you never say it is blood eating. But when it comes to using major blood fractions and whole blood you term it blood eating.

You will still say it's Bible that mentioned the kind of blood fractions you should reject and the ones you should accept.

And I'm still saying. As you are talking, someone is refusing blood. Jehovah's witnesses are still holding on to their beliefs grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

That's why you reason like a child in kindergarten. Telling me blood transfusion is eating blood because an illiterate who had no idea about blood transfusion from 1945 told you so. That illiterate read a an experiment done by a man in 11th century who had no idea about the procedure.

That's why you will kill your child because of an illiterate. You will also shun your child because of illiterates.

The way I will rant till old age is the same way you will be waiting for Armageddon to come so you will enter your new system.
You guys have been waiting for Armageddon longer than I have been ranting. Thank God you have acknowledged that you guys won't smell or have any Armageddon

Keep on ranting. I will still exhault Jehovah grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

You are the one shifting!
You said eating does not do what injecting substance into the body do.

And iv proven to you beyond doubt that if you eat anything it goes to your blood stream.

If you inject anything, it goes to your blood stream. grin

I'm not expecting you to accept it.

Eating is the act of putting something in the mouth, chewing and swallowing it illiterate.
Bible said do not eat blood of animals meant for sacrifice. Bible was specific. Now you want to chang e Bible words by saying if you inject anything it goes beyond the blood stream. You think everyone is a zombie or a robot.
You now speculate that bible said if you inject anything it means you have eaten it. Illiterate. All your explanation on this subject have been proven to be fallacies. Your illiterate leaders make wrong assumption and force you guys to follow.

Lol. Now it is anything you inject that goes into the blood stream that's why your illiterate leader said blood transfusion is blood eating. Lol.

All these ones so you will live on earth forever as depicted in your magazines.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

And I'm still saying. As you are talking, someone is refusing blood. Jehovah's witnesses are still holding on to their beliefs grin
As you keep spewing rubbish because you love death so much a jehovah witness is accepting a component of blood gotten from blood donated by a worldly person.

I wonder how your jehovah feels when his people are banning some fractions and accepting other fractions. Lol. Your jehovah is a confused prick
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

Keep on ranting. I will still exhault Jehovah grin
Mathew 7:6 compare to Luke 6:45 The guy is a disfellowshiped so God's word is vindicated when it says avoid having anything to do with them wink wink wink 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 It's our lives and that of our families and we're peacefully,happily,humbly and faithfully going our own way,if you feels it's not OK for you why not go and do your own thing your own way? Why not just forget about Jehovah's Witnesses for God's sake?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Eating is the act of putting something in the mouth, chewing and swallowing it illiterate.
Bible said do not eat blood of animals meant for sacrifice. Bible was specific. Now you want to chang e Bible words by saying if you inject anything it goes beyond the blood stream. You think everyone is a zombie or a robot.
You now speculate that bible said if you inject anything it means you have eaten it. Illiterate. All your explanation on this subject have been proven to be fallacies. Your illiterate leaders make wrong assumption and force you guys to follow.

Lol. Now it is anything you inject that goes into the blood stream that's why your illiterate leader said blood transfusion is blood eating. Lol.

All these ones so you will live on earth forever as depicted in your magazines.

Eat will put it into your body
Inject will put it into your body

You that have sense.

I am mystified
I am bewildered
I am perplexed....All means 'to be confused'

If someone said he is CONFUSED, will you tell me he is not PERPLEXED he is just CONFUSED? What is the difference!

Numerous words means the same thing. Just understand the concept and you will get the meaning of all!

Do not EAT blood into your body!
Why should you INJECT it into your body!

The concept here is "DO NOT PUT IT INTO YOUR BODY"
I don't care the fancy words. The bible used the simplest of words.

Which means...
Blood should not ENTER your body!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

As you keep spewing rubbish because you love death so much a jehovah witness is accepting a component of blood gotten from blood donated by a worldly person.

I wonder how your jehovah feels when his people are banning some fractions and accepting other fractions. Lol. Your jehovah is a confused prick

God owns LIFE
God owns YOU
God owns ME
God owns EVERYTHING
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

You that have sense.

I am mystified
I am bewildered

If someone said he is CONFUSED, will you tell me he is not PERPLEXED he is just CONFUSED? What is the difference!

Numerous words means the same thing. Just understand the concept and you will get the meaning of all!

Which means...

Rainmaker, that "hairyrapunzel" moniker is an apostate & U can even feel the toxic brew of bigotry, delusion, IBERIBEISM & anti -JW virus litter his comments. Pls take note.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

God owns LIFE
God owns YOU
God owns ME
God owns EVERYTHING

God that loves humans being sacrificed is that one God?
God that will punish smokers and people who receive blood transfusion here on earth while he says he will punish pedophilles and rapists in his new system is that one god?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
rainmaker12:

You that have sense.

I am mystified
I am bewildered

Which means...

So now it is enter the body? Lol
Thank God the Bible never mentioned that blood of animals should not enter the body. Bible said the Israelites should not eat blood of animals meant for sacrifice

You first said blood transfusion is blood eating and I pointed out your ignorance. Now you say the Bible said blood should not be allowed to enter your body. I no fit laugh.
The funniest part now is if I ask you to show me where Bible said this, you will have no clue and can't provide an answer.
According to you since Bible said Israelites should not eat blood of animals meant for sacrifice you then speculate that Bible said humans should not allow blood enter into the body therefore blood transfusion is blood eating. Lol

You guys now speculated and assumed that in the old testament Moses was talking about blood transfusion to the Israelites while in acts 15 they were referring to blood transfusion. Therefore blood transfusion was specifically mentioned in the Bible.

You see how you guys formulate doctrines from things never mentioned in the Bible?
I no fit laugh.

From trying to use unrealistic examples to prove your point that blood transfusion is blood eating to now stating that since eating blood will allow blood into the body for nutrient and blood transfusion will allow blood into the body to add to the blood volume, therefore what Moses probably meant is that nobody should allow human blood enter the body. Lol

Is only zombies and daft humans that use this kind of reasoning. No wonder you guys believe that some 8 old men in new York were appointed by God because the 8 old men told you that they were appointed by God. Robot
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
TATIME:
Mathew 7:6 compare to Luke 6:45 The guy is a disfellowshiped so God's word is vindicated when it says avoid having anything to do with them wink wink wink 2John 10,11 3John 9,10 It's our lives and that of our families and we're peacefully,happily,humbly and faithfully going our own way,if you feels it's not OK for you why not go and do your own thing your own way? Why not just forget about Jehovah's Witnesses for God's sake?

See this delusional human being o. Who hates you for no reason? Are you high? So somebody criticizing your beliefs that were borne out of ignorance and illiteracy about a medical procedure is now hate? Well, since watchtower continues to tell you that those who don't accept your beliefs and criticize them hate you then who am I to talk when you believe watchtower is the only way to get salvation and Armageddon is coming. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

God that loves humans being sacrificed is that one God?
God that will punish smokers and people who receive blood transfusion here on earth while he says he will punish pedophilles and rapists in his new system is that one god?

Who created you?
Who created the life you are trying to protect? grin

You take blood you die at old age!
You do not take blood you still die!

Is dying sacrifice?
Mr wise man grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

So now it is enter the body? Lol
Thank God the Bible never mentioned that blood of animals should not enter the body. Bible said the Israelites should not eat blood of animals meant for sacrifice

You first said blood transfusion is blood eating and I pointed out your ignorance. Now you say the Bible said blood should not be allowed to enter your body. I no fit laugh.
The funniest part now is if I ask you to show me where Bible said this, you will have no clue and can't provide an answer.
According to you since Bible said Israelites should not eat blood of animals meant for sacrifice you then speculate that Bible said humans should not allow blood enter into the body therefore blood transfusion is blood eating. Lol

You guys now speculated and assumed that in the old testament Moses was talking about blood transfusion to the Israelites while in acts 15 they were referring to blood transfusion. Therefore blood transfusion was specifically mentioned in the Bible.

You see how you guys formulate doctrines from things never mentioned in the Bible?
I no fit laugh.

From trying to use unrealistic examples to prove your point that blood transfusion is blood eating to now stating that since eating blood will allow blood into the body for nutrient and blood transfusion will allow blood into the body to add to the blood volume, therefore what Moses probably meant is that nobody should allow human blood enter the body. Lol

Is only zombies and daft humans that use this kind of reasoning. No wonder you guys believe that some 8 old men in new York were appointed by God because the 8 old men told you that they were appointed by God. Robot

All this one you are saying na story!

Leviticus 17:10 said "any sort of blood"
Leviticus 17:14 said "blood of ANY sort of flesh"

Zombie, is it only animal used in burnt offering that have FLESH and BLOOD?
You think you can fool yourself? grin

Blood eating puts blood into your body
Blood transfusion puts blood into your body

I will keep on repeating it to you.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

All this one you are saying na story!

Leviticus 17:10 said "any sort of blood"
Leviticus 17:14 said "blood of ANY sort of flesh"

Zombie, is it only animal used in burnt offering that have FLESH and BLOOD?
You think you can fool yourself? grin

Blood eating puts blood into your body
Blood transfusion puts blood into your body

I will keep on repeating it to you.

Zombie do you use humans for sacrifice and do you eat humans?
Robot. Come here to be spewing rubbish. Your illiterate leaders will take a phrase from a sentence in a verse and leave out the rest things
Read the whole chapter and you will see what they where talking about.

Your religion supports human sacrifice to your sadistic jehovah.

Illiterate Come and see the real chapter. You think we cherry pick verses like you guys. You will pick out one verse from a chapter, use it out of context and think of anything you like and make your doctrine out of your thoughts

17 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to Aaron and his sons and to all the Israelites and say to them: ‘This is what the Lord has commanded: 3 Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox,[a] a lamb or a goat in the camp or outside of it 4 instead of bringing it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to present it as an offering to the Lord in front of the tabernacle of the Lord—that person shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; they have shed blood and must be cut off from their people. 5 This is so the Israelites will bring to the Lord the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the Lord, at the entrance to the tent of meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings. 6 The priest is to splash the blood against the altar of the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting and burn the fat as an aroma pleasing to the Lord. 7 [/b]They must no longer offer any of their sacrifices to the goat idols[b] to whom they prostitute themselves. This is to be a lasting ordinance for them and for the generations to come.’

8 “Say to them: ‘[b]Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice 9 and does not bring it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to sacrifice it to the Lord must be cut off from the people of Israel.

10 “‘I will set my face against any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.[c] 12 Therefore I say to the Israelites, “None of you may eat blood, nor may any foreigner residing among you eat blood.”

13 “‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

15 “‘Anyone, whether native-born or foreigner, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then they will be clean. 16 But if they do not wash their clothes and bathe themselves, they will be held responsible.’”

Zombie did moses not talk about the animals used for sacrifice and used as food? Are you high?
Was moses talking about blood transfusion?
Was he talking about a medical procedure meant to save life?
Did moses say the humans who donate blood will be sacrificed at the alter or be eaten?

If moses and his God meant blood transfusion a 20th century medical procedure is bad according to jws and the bible mentioned only the Israelites not eating blood of animals meant for sacrifice or to be eaten as food then your moses and your jehovah are clowns and pricks who are sadistic in nature

You accept blood components gotten from cow blood yet you say blood transfusion is bad. Who are you guys deceiving?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Zombie do you use humans for sacrifice and do you eat humans?
Robot. Come here to be spewing rubbish. Your illiterate leaders will take a phrase from a sentence in a verse and leave out the rest things
Read the whole chapter and you will see what they where talking about.

Your religion supports human sacrifice to your sadistic jehovah.

Illiterate Come and see the real chapter. You think we cherry pick verses like you guys. You will pick out one verse from a chapter, use it out of context and think of anything you like and make your doctrine out of your thoughts

17 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to Aaron and his sons and to all the Israelites and say to them: ‘This is what the Lord has commanded: 3 Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox,[a] a lamb or a goat in the camp or outside of it 4 instead of bringing it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to present it as an offering to the Lord in front of the tabernacle of the Lord—that person shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; they have shed blood and must be cut off from their people. 5 This is so the Israelites will bring to the Lord the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the Lord, at the entrance to the tent of meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings. 6 The priest is to splash the blood against the altar of the Lord at the entrance to the tent of meeting and burn the fat as an aroma pleasing to the Lord. 7 [/b]They must no longer offer any of their sacrifices to the goat idols[b] to whom they prostitute themselves. This is to be a lasting ordinance for them and for the generations to come.’

8 “Say to them: ‘[b]Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice 9 and does not bring it to the entrance to the tent of meeting to sacrifice it to the Lord must be cut off from the people of Israel.

10 “‘I will set my face against any Israelite or any foreigner residing among them who eats blood, and I will cut them off from the people. 11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.[c] 12 Therefore I say to the Israelites, “None of you may eat blood, nor may any foreigner residing among you eat blood.”

13 “‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

15 “‘Anyone, whether native-born or foreigner, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then they will be clean. 16 But if they do not wash their clothes and bathe themselves, they will be held responsible.’”

Zombie did moses not talk about the animals used for sacrifice and used as food? Are you high?
Was moses talking about blood transfusion?
Was he talking about a medical procedure meant to save life?
Did moses say the humans who donate blood will be sacrificed at the alter or be eaten?

If moses and his God meant blood transfusions are bad when they only wrote about the

You are still saying hogwash

So you understand context, I thought you were daft to understand it.
You can understand that the bible meant only animal sacrifice, but you can't understand "BLOOD OF ANY SORT OF FLESH".

Was there blood transfusion at that time? Zombie.
Simple word you can't understand.

Is blood transfusion not man made?
Is it not human technology?

Because you want to do it that's why you feel there's no difference between eating it into the body and infusing it into the body.

Like I said, I am not expecting you to accept grin
Reasonable people reading this will think about it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

You can understand that the bible meant only animal sacrifice, but you can't understand "BLOOD OF ANY SORT OF FLESH".

Because you want to do it that's why you feel there's no difference between eating it into the body and infusing it into the body.

Oga I want to ask you something, How did you know that Moses was talking of blood transfusion when the blood transfusion technique was only invented in the 1600-1700's? Are you just making up doctrines
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Oga I want to ask you something, How did you know that Moses was talking of blood transfusion when the blood transfusion technique was only invented in the 1600-1700's? Are you just making up doctrines

I never mentioned the bible was talking about "blood transfusion"
I mentioned the bible said "you must not TAKE IN BLOOD OF ANY SORT OF FLESH.

BLOOD TRANSFUSION is TAKING IN BLOOD!
Eat is chew, swallow...
Inject is to put in, introduce....

When you eat where does it go to?
When you inject aka transfuse blood where does it go to?
Heaven?

So because the bible didn't use big grammer "blood transfusion" we can inject it ba? But at least it says "do not take in blood of any flesh"

The blood they are transfusing, was it not gotten from human flesh?
Is it gotten outside the flesh?

Ram has flesh and blood
Goat has flesh and blood
Humans have flesh and blood

So why should you decide to take in human blood?
Because we think we have sense more than God!

Don't quote what I did not say
You have to read all my comment
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Eat is chew, swallow...

Heaven?

So because the bible didn't use big grammer "blood transfusion" we can inject it ba? But at least it says "do not take in blood of any flesh"

Ram has flesh and blood
Goat has flesh and blood

That's why moses said they should use humans as sacrifice and meat to be eaten. Lol.

Symbol of life of an animal (blood) is more important than the life of a human being in your cult.

If it's a medical procedure to save life why shouldn't I accept blood transfusion?

The human being donating the blood doesn't die
They don't kill the human being donating blood before the bleeding
The human being is not taken to any alter to be used as a sacrifice after being killed
The human beings flesh is not being burnt in any temple
If a god cannot handle some

A jehovah that will tell his people not to receive blood transfusion from 1945 because of a bible passage where he told moses to tell the Israelites not to eat the blood of the creature they use for sacrifice and as food ain't a god. He is just an empty vessel who keeps making noise.

Just because one illiterate told you that if you die because you refused blood transfusion you will wake up in a place that the illiterate called paradise earth.

Fear did not allow you pick more than two verses in that chapter because it will remind you that it was animals that where killed and meant to be used as sacrifice and food. Zombie
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Eat is chew, swallow...

Heaven?

Ram has flesh and blood
Goat has flesh and blood

The same bible said it was blood of animals taken to the alter to be used as sacrifice and as food.

Watchtower picked out a verse in the chapter and told you humans have flesh and blood so the verse was talking about blood transfusion whereas the whole chapter in the Bible was referring to animals used as sacrifice and as food. Zombie.

You cannot change the bible.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

Haaa. Hogwash? What's in the Bible is now hogwash but what's in your magazine is now the truth?

You cannot change bible stance on the blood moses talked about was the one of animals meant for sacrifice and food.

It's already paining you that somebody is pointing out to you that your useless belief is not even in the Bible.

Your belief was coined by an illiterate who saw a phrase in a verse that was talking about animals used as sacrifice and food and thought that since humans are made of flesh and blood that means that verse ought to have included humans probably because moses wanted to say they should include humans as animals to be killed and used as sacrifice.

Well, all these ones na assumption for one illiterate head o

50 years later, another set of illiterates ruling this same cult approved the use of blood fraction gotten from cow blood for it's followers

At least you are responding it shows that you are gradually seeing that your beliefs are based on speculations.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

The bible said blood of any flesh according to you. Let's see what the bible really said.

Lev 17:13
13 “‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “[b]You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; [/b]anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

Which creature was moses talking about? Was it human beings? Was it Israelites? Zombie that cannot even read bible.

Let's me give you another shocker

Which creatures blood were they supposed to take to the altar?
Is it the blood of human beings that was being given to make atonement for themselves on the altar?

Zombie keep defending your man made delusional assumption that you people hold on to dearly as a belief.
You dey kill your children and yourselves because these illiterates told you that if you obey their delusional assumption that you will wake up in an imaginary paradise earth they have coined and described for you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

The bible says you should not eat the blood along with the flesh. Humans don't receive their blood from the cows they kill and besides we don't normally eat other human beings.

Eat is chew, swallow...
The correct term is transfuse, which is to transfer

Heaven?
When I eat, the food goes to the stomach to be broken down into nutrients I can digest where it is sent into the circulatory system so that it can be [b]sent [/b]to cells that need nutrients. When one receives a blood transfusion, It goes straight into their circulatory system so that it can be [b]used [/b]to circulate nutrients.

The bible says that you should not eat it, as in don't use your mouth. or do humans now eat with veins.

Do we eat human flesh?

Ram has flesh and blood
Goat has flesh and blood
We don't eat human beings.

But if you want to follow it, I guess you will also have to follow these laws then:
Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

And before you shout old testament, read Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
rainmaker12:

The bible said blood of any flesh according to you. Let's see what the bible really said.

13 “‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth, 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, “[b]You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; [/b]anyone who eats it must be cut off.”

Which creature was moses talking about? Was it human beings? Was it Israelites? Zombie that cannot even read bible.

Is it the blood of human beings that was being given to make atonement for themselves on the altar?

Zombie keep defending your man made delusional assumption that you people hold on to dearly as a belief.
You kill your children and yourselves because these illiterates told you that if you obey their delusional assumption, you will wake up in an imaginary paradise earth they have coined and described for you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

That's why moses said they should use humans as sacrifice and meat to be eaten. Lol.

Symbol of life of an animal (blood) is more important than the life of a human being in your cult.

If it's a medical procedure to save life why shouldn't I accept blood transfusion?

The human being donating the blood doesn't die
They don't kill the human being donating blood before the bleeding
The human being is not taken to any alter to be used as a sacrifice after being killed
The human beings flesh is not being burnt in any temple
If a god cannot handle some

A jehovah that will tell his people not to receive blood transfusion from 1945 because of a bible passage where he told moses to tell the Israelites not to eat the blood of the creature they use for sacrifice and as food ain't a god. He is just an empty vessel who keeps making noise.

Just because one illiterate told you that if you die because you refused blood transfusion you will wake up in a place that the illiterate called paradise earth.

Fear did not allow you pick more than two verses in that chapter because it will remind you that it was animals that where killed and meant to be used as sacrifice and food. Zombie

Animals were used as sacrifice.... so?
Does that explain "any thing with flesh and blood"?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You kill your children and yourselves because these illiterates told you that if you obey their delusional assumption, you will wake up in an imaginary paradise earth they have coined and described for you.

What is the difference between a human and an animal?
The bible says "the blood is its life" you should not eat it.

I'm still asking you, what makes you think you can inject it through blood transfusion?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rainmaker12(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The bible says you should not eat the blood along with the flesh. Humans don't receive their blood from the cows they kill and besides we don't normally eat other human beings.

The correct term is transfuse, which is to transfer

When I eat, the food goes to the stomach to be broken down into nutrients I can digest where it is sent into the circulatory system so that it can be [b]sent [/b]to cells that need nutrients. When one receives a blood transfusion, It goes straight into their circulatory system so that it can be [b]used [/b]to circulate nutrients.

The bible says that you should not eat it, as in don't use your mouth. or do humans now eat with veins.

Do we eat human flesh?

But if you want to follow it, I guess you will also have to follow these laws then:
Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

And before you shout old testament, read Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Those are irrelevant to this context.

Any form of blood taking into the body is forbidden!

I guess since we are no longer offer animal sacrifice to God, we can eat animal with their blood. Right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of Black Swan Feeding Goldfish: Who Says That Animals Don't Have Souls? / Importance Of Restitution - Case Study Of Juliana Olayode (aka Toyo Baby) / Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.