Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19996 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
mikeolu1:

What a silly reasoning!
You have a long way to go.
1st research the organization and when you wake, you will find a way.

The tower is falling 1 brick at a time.
"find a way" just as Jesus send His followers to forget about lovers of truth and go do their businesses so that each and everyone could "FIND A WAY" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
search4truth:

It was read in the KH this week that each publisher would donate a special amount that they decide. Or the congregation should decide amongst themselves and come up with an amount to pay. (Worldwide)
How's that different from other religions that pass their donation envelopes or boxes?
The watchtower is busy paying moneyto victims of child abuse that had lawsuits against them and they really need money now. But they would never come out clean to the members. Such a hideous organization.

And it is very unconscionable to ask Africans who live on few $ a day to pay for the comfort of people who live in upstate NY in Warwick.
To pay for child abuse lawsuits in California- thousands of miles away from Africa!

The GB has fulfilled all Jesus prophetic words about religious leaders who will pile up loads on their deceived followers
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
TATIME:
"find a way" just as Jesus send His followers to forget about lovers of truth and go do their businesses so that each and everyone could "FIND A WAY" cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are in a cult.
People in cults dont see that they are.
Brainwashing is the tool that keeps you there.
Research & research is the tool that will liberate you.
No one can research for you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by search4truth: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
mikeolu1:

And it is very unconscionable to ask Africans who live on few $ a day to pay for the comfort of people who live in upstate NY in Warwick.
To pay for child abuse lawsuits in California- thousands of miles away from Africa!

The GB has fulfilled all Jesus prophetic words about religious leaders who will pile up loads on their deceived followers
You're very correct. Yet they say christendom churches force out money from their members.
Whats the difference between their actions and other churches.
Please checkout this site.. so many beautiful informations on there
http://beroeans.net
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
mikeolu1:

You are in a cult.

Shut up your blasphemous mouth ! According to your spurious claim against JW , the nation of Israel ONLY took directions & instructions from Moses. Therefore, the Israelites were in a "cult" & "brainwashing is the tool " that kept them under the leadership of Moses & other leaders (Joshua, Ezra etc) who took over after his demise..
U dey see your mumu ?

The ones who think for themselves & "proceeded to rise up against Moses", where did they end up ? Number 16:1-50. 1 Cor 10:10.

Did anybody force U to be a JW?
Pls carry your "luggage" & take your delusion elsewhere.
To be very frank with U , U will never be at peace with your self & your Creator ( if U still believe HE exists) until U purge the bitterness out of your system. (May Jah help U).

There must be a place that accommodates these deluded bigots infested with incurable anti-JW virus. U fit be their Daddy GO... Hahahahahahaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
mikeolu1:

You are in a cult.
It's better to remain in a cult or confraternity even SATAN'S TEMPLE of any kind since there is NO OTHER OPTION! Our great grandparents left their deities when the white men came with the Bible to condemn what they were worshiping back then. Can we say those illiterates back then are wiser and more enlightenment than you guys today? Haba you're complaining that some people are worshiping in the wrong way,OK present a better way,you're not yet you keep agitating and complaining. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
OneJ:

Shut up your blasphemous mouth ! According to your spurious claim against JW , the nation of Israel ONLY took directions & instructions from Moses. Therefore, the Israelites were in a "cult" & "brainwashing is the tool " that kept them under the leadership of Moses & other leaders (Joshua, Ezra etc) who took over after his demise..
U dey see your mumu ?

The ones who think for themselves & "proceeded to rise up against Moses", where did they end up ? Number 16:1-50. 1 Cor 10:10.

Did anybody force U to be a JW?
Pls carry your "luggage" & take your delusion elsewhere.
To be very frank with U , U will never be at peace with your self & your Creator ( if U still believe HE exists) until U purge the bitterness out of your system. (May Jah help U).

There must be a place that accommodates these deluded bigots infested with incurable anti-JW virus. U fit be their Daddy GO... Hahahahahahaaaa.

Your uninspired, fallible 8 old men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction are moses in your head while you their followers are the Israelites. Like I said its all in your head.

The way paradise earth and your jehovah coming to slaughter all non jws for not following 8 elderly men in new York bible interpretation is in your head.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Your uninspired, fallible 8 old men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction are moses in your head while you their followers are the Israelites. Like I said its all in your head.

The way paradise earth and your jehovah coming to slaughter all non jws for not following 8 elderly men in new York bible interpretation is in your head.
Yes na,it's in our heads because those 8 old men in New York gave us indisputable proofs and reasons to store their interpretations in OUR HEADS. smiley So it's not an easy thing to just exchange such powerful inculcated inscriptions of honest hearted,undiluted and sincere TRUTH with this mere stubbornness of "i no go gree" tactics you're carrying in your own head. undecided We're not you and you're not us, NOT the same CATEGORY. wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Shut up your blasphemous mouth corrupted by your deluded , psychotic brain !

Was Moses infallible? Was each Israelite thinking for himself? Were they guided by Moses instructions & directions ?

Jesus led his disciples & urged them to copy his example. Yet some of them left him because they believed that he preached cannibalism.

Your mumu brain no see am & tell U say them dey cult?

IBERIBEISM masquerading as "thinking for myself"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:
Yes na,it's in our heads because those 8 old men in New York gave us indisputable proofs and reasons to store their interpretations in OUR HEADS. smiley So it's not an easy thing to just exchange such powerful inculcated inscriptions of honest hearted,undiluted and sincere TRUTH with this mere stubbornness of "i no go gree" tactics you're carrying in your own head. undecided We're not you and you're not us, NOT the same CATEGORY. wink wink wink

So last last na humans una dey follow. Just like the way Pentecostals follow their own daddy GO. You guys operate Just like the false religion you guys call Christendom. Lol. I know it's painful just knowing that petting pandas in summer, lions and tigers eating grass is all in your imagination. Take heart . just don't let depression set in.

All what you described is called BRAINWASHING. Just Google and read about brainwashing. When humans store their interpretations in THEIR FOLLOWERS HEADS IS AN EXAMPLE OF BRAINWASHING.

Hitler used it on the Nazis, Jim Jones of people's temple used it on his followers. Jw governing body use it on their followers. All cult leaders use it on their followers.

Then for people like me you can't deceive me. That's why you call me stubborn. We can't be deceived by your leaders. You will never see us exchanging wishful thinking (imaginary things) for real life activities.

Like I said all your wishes are imaginary and are just in your heads. No wonder you people have high incidence of mental illnesses. Just take heart and get ready to wait another 140years and your imaginations will not come to pass.

Brainwashed people. I know the next thing you will do due to anxiety is tell me that I will be destroyed by your jehovah for not putting the interpretation of 8 old men in new York into my head. Interpretation that will change when a new set of elderly men take over from these ones when their brains become friable or when they die.

I love my non brainwashable self.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
OneJ:

Was Moses infallible? Was each Israelite thinking for himself? Were they guided by Moses instructions & directions ?

Jesus led his disciples & urged them to copy his example. Yet some of them left him because they believed that he preached cannibalism.

Moses was inspired unlike your 8 old men in new York that say they are uninspired. Sorry and take heart for these revelations are already getting to you.

Your 8 old men are uninspired and can never be Jesus Christ. Abi they now say they are Jesus? Or do they call themselves Jesus?
At least moses is not a 8 old men who claim they are uninspired and fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction and force people to follow their ever changing bible interpretation. Moses never said such.

Is it now a crime to think for yourself? Oh I just remembered that in Jw religion it is a crime to think for yourself. Kpele.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2018
OneJ:

Your governing body said they are uninspired and fallible and can err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction. I didn't cook up the story.

What is blasphemy here? Is it me repeating what they used their won mouth to say or what they wrote in their magazines?
Is it blasphemy against your governing body? I don't understand.

Because Jesus Christ or jehovah or the holy spirit never made such statement in the Bible. It's definitely not blasphemy against anyone of them.

Or did Jesus or jehovah mention it in your worldly secular sources reference?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
TATIME:

How will I be in your category? I can't be deceived by a cult.

So you expect me to reason like a child like you?
Wake up and smell the coffee.
So you now expect that I will think that/wish for my jehovah will/to come and destroy people because they don't belong to my organization (publishing company/business corporation) so I will live forever on earth?
I don't preach religious intolerance o. I can't follow a blood thirsty God, a god that intends to commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. It ain't possible.
I ain't that foolish. You can't use fear to trap me in any cult o.

You funny o. I ain't in the same category as use. All I feel is pity for you cause you live in life long fear of Armageddon.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

How will I be in your category? I can't be deceived by a cult.

So you expect me to reason like a child like you?
Wake up and smell the coffee.
So you now expect that I will think that/wish for my jehovah will/to come and destroy people because they don't belong to my organization (publishing company/business corporation) so I will live forever on earth?
I don't preach religious intolerance o. I can't follow a blood thirsty God, a god that intends to commit the greatest genocide ever known to man. It ain't possible.
I ain't that foolish. You can't use fear to trap me in any cult o.

You funny o. I ain't in the same category as use. All I feel is pity for you cause you live in life long fear of Armageddon.
And once again all your fellow critics and antagonistic associates are now silent remaining ONLY you. So keep fighting on against the wind.embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2018
TATIME:
And once again all your fellow critics and antagonistic associates are now silent remaining ONLY you. So keep fighting on against the wind.embarassed embarassed embarassed

Watchtower organization and the 8 old men running the publishing company are now wind? Lol very funny. Are you tired of preaching destruction for everyone who has contrary views to your governing body? Lool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
TATIME:

JW in Africa is still growing.
Jumping ship in most other countries.
Mosques, Churches and pet care are now purchasing kingdom Halls.

The new mosque is a former Kingdom Hall.
http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/2017/08/05/new-mosque-opens-its-doors-to-public-in-niagara-falls

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
mikeolu1:

JW in Africa is still growing.
Jumping ship in most other countries.
Mosques, Churches and pet care are now purchasing kingdom Halls.

The new mosque is a former Kingdom Hall.
http://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/2017/08/05/new-mosque-opens-its-doors-to-public-in-niagara-falls
Matthew 24:12-14 You're free to go my friend, i wish you the best of luck in your pursuit but as for me and my household i'll remain in Jehovah's organization NO MATTER WHAT. Joshua 24:15 I never joined the organization at first because of the CROWD (Exodus 23:2) i joined for the conviction i had! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by LifestyleTonite: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

The dude is comparing those old men to Moses even after their countless failed prophesies.

Deuteronomy 18:22
King James Bible
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by LifestyleTonite: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2018
OneJ:

Did Moses give false prophecies like your 8 old men in GB?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
The dude is comparing those old men to Moses even after their countless failed prophesies.

King James Bible
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Don't mind them. Their gb ranks higher than Jesus in their magazines that's why they talk that way. They respect gb words more than Jesus words
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Primesky(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
TATIME:

There are too many false prophecies of this so called infallible men. Rather than depend on God's Holy Spirit for guidance, you guys choose to be misled. The falsehood is too glaring to not see it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Primesky:

There are too many false prophecies of this so called infallible men. Rather than depend on God's Holy Spirit for guidance, you guys choose to be misled. The falsehood is too glaring to not see it.
What you're supposed to ask is "What happened to their (SUPPOSEDLY)failed prophecies?" Instead of asking members associating together to dispass. You said you're not a JW before, that means you and i had something in common! We're both coming from other schools of thought regarding sacred services, you and i need to look critically and ask thought provoking questions with sincerity and unbiased. If you choose to say JW organization is false and i choose to say they're the ONE and ONLY Christian group. You just need to ask me how i arrived at such a conclusion, not keep repeating the same thing without proof!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
#Primesky: Perhaps you're sincere on this issue so i'll give you a benefit of doubt.God warns HIS people in the Bible strictly not to join the crowd in a movement that we're not certain of it's motives. Exodus 23:2 Jesus gave clear commands and said those who are truly His followers will continue to do what He laid down for them. Matthew 10:3-22 24:14,28:19,20. Jesus said His followers will have LOVE amongst themselves to the extent that those not part of them will notice it.John 13:35 He said all other peoples no matter their religious background or nationality will hate His followers INTENSELY. Matthew 10:22 He also adds that they'll be able to defend their faith with the scriptures anytime they're called upon. Matthew 10: 19 compared to Isaiah 54:17 Well all of these is fulfilled completely on this single religious group! So if you're having any doubts as to whether they're the true Christians,why not ask SINCERELY "Why are people talking about their failed prophecies?" I think i'll have to stop here,as you've always responded to my comments "it is well in Jesus name"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Primesky(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky: Perhaps you're sincere on this issue so i'll give you a benefit of doubt.God warns HIS people in the Bible strictly not to join the crowd in a movement that we're not certain of it's motives. Exodus 23:2 Jesus gave clear commands and said those who are truly His followers will continue to do what He laid down for them. Matthew 10:3-22 24:14,28:19,20. Jesus said His followers will have LOVE amongst themselves to the extent that those not part of them will notice it.John 13:35 He said all other peoples no matter their religious background or nationality will hate His followers INTENSELY. Matthew 10:22 He also adds that they'll be able to defend their faith with the scriptures anytime they're called upon. Matthew 10: 19 compared to Isaiah 54:17 Well all of these is fulfilled completely on this single religious group! So if you're having any doubts as to whether they're the true Christians,why not ask SINCERELY "Why are people talking about their failed prophecies?" I think i'll have to stop here,as you've always responded to my comments "it is well in Jesus name"

A group can have the attribute of love, which is above all things, and still not be of God. The bible made it clear that such will happen, so that's not an authentication or validation of truth. The bible tells us of those who have a form of godliness, but despising the power thereof. What is the power of godliness?. Is it not the Holy Spirit?. If you deny him, then who are you?.

Again, who is an Antichrist?. The bible said, any spirit that does not believe that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is an Antichrist spirit. When a group tells you that Jesus did not rise with a physical body or flesh, contrary to scriptures, does that not authenticate what spirit is in charge?.

Does knowing a ton of scriptures make one a believer, or is it the encounter with God through Jesus Christ by His Holy Spirit?. Who knew scriptures better than Saul, but he was wrong all the while until he encountered Jesus Christ, and his name was changed to Paul. That shows that a group, or an individual can indeed have a form of godliness, quote a ton of scriptures, and still be very opposite of Christ Jesus. The truth shall prevail because the scriptures can not be broken!.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Primesky:

A group can have the attribute of love, which is above all things, and still not be of God. The bible made it clear that such will happen, so that's not an authentication or validation of truth. The bible tells us of those who have a form of godliness, but despising the power thereof. What is the power of godliness?. Is it not the Holy Spirit?. If you deny him, then who are you?.

Again, who is an Antichrist?. The bible said, any spirit that does not believe that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is an Antichrist spirit. When a group tells you that Jesus did not rise with a physical body or flesh, contrary to scriptures, does that not authenticate what spirit is in charge?.

Does knowing a ton of scriptures make one a believer, or is it the encounter with God through Jesus Christ by His Holy Spirit?. Who knew scriptures better than Saul, but he was wrong all the while until he encountered Jesus Christ, and his name was changed to Paul. That shows that a group, or an individual can indeed have a form of godliness, quote a ton of scriptures, and still be very opposite of Christ Jesus. The truth shall prevail because the scriptures can not be broken!.

Hmmmmmmm Well then, what is the IDENTIFIYING mark of true Christianity? Because according to you,LOVE is not enough.John 13:35 Being fully competent and adequately equipped for all good WORKS is not enough. 2Timothy 3:16,17 So how do you concludes that a group is wrong or right regarding Christian standards? As far as i know, you can continue quoting to suit your religion and the same is applicable to myself but when the FRUIT is not evident then it's fake according to Apostle Paul. Galatians 5:22,23 James the Apostle also said something similar when he likened FRUIT to WORKS James. 2:26 GIFT means; prophesying, speaking in tongues, seeing visions, eloquence in speech but WORKS is ability to unite people of all race under one umbrella, turning then from killers to harmless citizens, from divorcées to people maintaining marital status, keeping monogamy, easygoing citizens not protesters, always up and doing in the preaching and teaching work. I can continue to quote the Bible saying your beliefs are wrong and you too can as well do the same but the WORKS as in the FRUITS is what will vindicate the person on the right track. I think that is what Jehovah said regarding the righteousness of those serving HIM. Isaiah 54:17. God bless you!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

King James Bible

Yet, your Moses was so infallible that he missed the promised land.

Evil seeds of korah !
Because Moses na cult leader, him no dey listen to dissenting voices of your rebellious father, Korah & him gang.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Primesky(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmm Well then, what is the IDENTIFIYING mark of true Christianity? Because according to you,LOVE is not enough.John 13:35 Being fully competent and adequately equipped for all good WORKS is not enough. 2Timothy 3:16,17 So how do you concludes that a group is wrong or right regarding Christian standards? As far as i know, you can continue quoting to suit your religion and the same is applicable to myself but when the FRUIT is not evident then it's fake according to Apostle Paul. Galatians 5:22,23 James the Apostle also said something similar when he likened FRUIT to WORKS James. 2:26 GIFT means; prophesying, speaking in tongues, seeing visions, eloquence in speech but WORKS is ability to unite people of all race under one umbrella, turning then from killers to harmless citizens, from divorcées to people maintaining marital status, keeping monogamy, easygoing citizens not protesters, always up and doing in the preaching and teaching work. I can continue to quote the Bible saying your beliefs are wrong and you too can as well do the same but the WORKS as in the FRUITS is what will vindicate the person on the right track. I think that is what Jehovah said regarding the righteousness of those serving HIM. Isaiah 54:17. God bless you!

Pretentious love is not love at all. Why does your group excommunicate those who leave them?. You stop talking to them, they automatically become apostates, us the what love does?. There is a difference between sincere love, and fake love.

Yes, faith without work is dead, but trying to earn salvation by that work is not faith. We're saved by grace, not work as your group erroneously preach. The work we do is born out of the faith and believe we have in God!. Are the demons and fallen angels not working together?, are they no it working very hard?, are they then if God because they're working?. Have you seen the way Boko Haram work alone their members?. Do you know how Isis work among their members?, do they not also preach love and care for one another?, are they not a United group, quoting some religious book to back up their claims?. What we are saying is, the work and loving must be in line with what God commanded. How can you be claiming love of God, and you're contradicting the word of God?. How can you say you're working for God, when you deny the very nature of Jesus Christ?.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by OneJ: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
Primesky:

Pretentious love is not love at all. Why does your group excommunicate those who leave them?. You stop talking to them, they automatically become apostates, us the what love does?. There is a difference between sincere love, and fake love.

Yes, faith without work is dead, but trying to earn salvation by that work is not faith. We're saved by grace, not work as your group erroneously preach. The work we do is born out of the faith and believe we have in God!. Are the demons and fallen angels not working together?, are they no it working very hard?, are they then if God because they're working?. Have you seen the way Boko Haram work alone their members?. Do you know how Isis work among their members?, do they not also preach love and care for one another?, are they not a United group, quoting some religious book to back up their claims?. What we are saying is, the work and loving must be in line with what God commanded. How can you be claiming love of God, and you're contradicting the word of God?. How can you say you're working for God, when you deny the very nature of Jesus Christ?.

Primesky ,did Jesus Christ give Judas a warm embrace & tell him well done ?

Did Moses dance & clap for rebellious Korah & his gang who "rose up against Moses"? Num16:1-50. "Expel the wicked man from among you"1 Cor 5:9-13.

The only begotten is strictly for father & son / parents & child relationship. Therefore, Jesus is the son of Jehovah/ Yahweh, that is why he attained the special status of God's only begotten son.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
TATIME:

See the GREAT CROWD of empty chairs this morning Friday in Oklahoma City.
Maybe, more will show up on Saturday and Sunday

This location used to be packed in yesteryear.
Thanks to GB for their
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2018
TATIME:

Thanks to the GB for their flip flop and misinterpretation of the scriptures.
Many are waking.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Hairyrapunzel: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2018
OneJ:

Primesky ,did Jesus Christ give Judas a warm embrace & tell him well done ?

Did Moses dance & clap for rebellious Korah & his gang who "rose up against Moses"? Num16:1-50. "Expel the wicked man from among you"1 Cor 5:9-13.

The only begotten is strictly for father & son / parents & child relationship. Therefore, Jesus is the son of Jehovah/ Yahweh, that is why he attained the special status of God's only begotten son.

Last last you want to defend Jesus Christ coming invisibly in 1914 to choose only watchtower organization. Only Rutherford saw him in his schizophrenic mind. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2018
mikeolu1:

Thanks to the GB for their flip flop and misinterpretation of the scriptures.
Many are waking.
John 6:66-69 compared to Matthew 23:12 Noah preached for centuries, he had brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, nephews,niece, neighbors and lots of friends BUT ONLY eight survived that destruction. Luke 17:26 So MANY will sleep off SPIRITUALLY,those worthy of everlasting life will remain. Matthew 24:13 wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman In Sweden(photos) / Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society / Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.