Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59752 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Henitan24(f): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country

Here they are again, where were you when PDP was exchanging money for votes during last election, don't argue this with me because I was Inec official and they wanted to bribe us to use the remaining ballot paper to vote PDP which will decline and obviously some polling centres will. So better you dont say anything better still stop at where you said APC and PDP are the same because that is the bitter truth we should all swallow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by brainhgeek(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
I am not understanding. How can the total vote be 316,019 and only APC and PDP have a combined vote of 375,573? This is exclusive of other parties. I doubt this post or discredit the result

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by butterflylion: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Joshua070 post=69391434][/quote]

Which nonsense 2014 result are you presenting? cheesy

Are you blind not to see Labour Party there?
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by amzee(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69391124:
Smh.... at your age(19 years), still booking space. Kids everywhere.
At your age 29 years years you are still fooling yourself up and down. Oponu

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
kenny905:
Fayose doesn't pay salaries, how can he win
He started paying #3k at the last minute.

4 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by skales67(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Why e be say anything dem Shuku Okike Obioma people touch or support must always turn to dust

We supported APGA in the Anambra guber and resisted Tony Nwoye of the apcheat party. Did it turn to dust?

Aturu hausa!

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by diegwu02: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2018
25 states and the Presidency.

Sai Baba 2019.

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Rolings: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters

Una never tire with this misleading narrative?
FYI Fulani herdsmen graze in ekiti even as I write under Pdp so what's all the lies.......... Crying more than the bereaved.
Also in every part of iboland cattle still graze till this moment
So
In Oshio baba voice GO AND DIE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2018
ManirBK:
E pain am HAHAHA....
pain wetin
you're the one that is pained by seeing everything as competition
we call it inferiority complex tongue
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by diegwu02: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Any Candidate IPOB and the Children of Hate Supports, would be a loser

5 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Burgerlomo: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
The civil servants in Ekiti are not smiling at all cool
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ObaKlaz: 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
skales67:

We supported APGA in the Anambra guber and resisted Tony Nwoye of the apcheat party. Did it turn to dust?

Aturu hausa!
Ndo! grin

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by GMbuharii: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Cry me a river
mallam grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Ihateyoumod: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
GMbuharii:
Rigging for ekiti no be here!
Imagine what will happen 2019 general elections!
What a disaster..
I pity zoogerians. You voted for change,now you gat ur chainGE full measure.
Ekiti,welcome to cattle colony.

You will not learn this sort of campaign will not work.....campaign by teling us what ur plans r.........how u r going to achieve tht. Trying to intimidate pple by saying a vote for fayemi is a vote for cattle colony n herdsmen will not work. It didn't work in 2015, it will surely not work now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
EFCC it is time to swing into action. Fayose must not escape. Fayose never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by xreal: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
We are going to court,
Wie will not take this

We are not go to accept the result,

This result has been manipulated

In orubebe voice

But still

BUHARI is a terrorist

FAYOSE is our son

FAYEMI is our son

BUHARI can't divide us..
We are one...

YORUBA are 1

If they are both your son, why do you sound pained?

in Jega's voice

5 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by frankwyte: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Let me hear the reaction from the other monitors
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by deebsman1(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69391105:
This is the REAL OFFICIAL RESULT from INEC

Congrats Ekiti People!

And below is our NAIRALAND ONLINE POLL RESULT conducted Yesterday same time the election was going on in Ekiti State.......

This just prove to us that election is NEVER won ONLINE!

GET YOUR PVC READY GOOD PEOPLE.

EKITI PEOPLE, CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE.
The sad thing is Igbos and there likes have taken over our dear nairaland, "by the way a Yoruba-made platform, the most successful indigenous online platform in Nigeria" thinking they can use propaganda to twist things and win elections. But we the people on the street knows our collective tormentors, so no matter amount of propaganda can make us shake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by educhigo: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2018
if this result is real ekiti is next benue fulani plan have don
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by brodalokie: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
I too can make documents...
You don't use the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Sirjamo: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
When we were telling our ipobian brothers and sisters here that real Nigerians will never vote for the useless poverty development party again, they thought we were just being sarcastic.
Fayose can go and force his lapdog on the people of Okija, it's finished for him and pdp in Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by mujibson(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

this is SW politics

Stop seeing competition with igbos in all things including SW affairs

it's called inferiority complex cheesy
The last.

7 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Almaiga: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Igbo's right now tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by dvee2: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2018
We told them it's not by Nairaland trolls only they refuse to hear
It's not by recruiting thousands of lazy youths to be insulting people on social media while paying them 15k per month they refuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by diegwu02: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2018
How PDP secured over 160,000 votes in Ekiti, even in the face of the worst leadership known to mankind led by Fayose, beats me.

4 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ManirBK: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
pain wetin
you're the one that is pained by seeing everything as competition
we call it inferiority complex tongue
Pls accept the result in good faith bro

4 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by marv1: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters

Eyaaaa sori, Pele. Take your story to the gods .
In Osun, oyo, lagos and Ogun how many people have been killed by Fulani. Lies , lies and propaganda.
Take your cork and bull story to your yeastern state it's not welcomed here . Oodua Koya will fight any Fulani that might want to take our land.
Fayose has done more harm than good in my state.
You people will continue to loose because you think the best way to do politics is to abuse , tell lies and propaganda. Fayose played to the gallery and he is paying for it already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ayaomen(f): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
princeSammyz:
Fayemi was a one time Gov, what are his antecedents? My point is this, Nigerians are only led by their sentiments. Just give them another six months. Also imagine collecting money to vote a candidate, in Ekiti, the most ranked state in terms of education.
fayose went and came back, now hes going, what are his antecedents?

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Guestlander: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
educhigo:
if this result is real ekiti is next benue fulani plan have don

Stop the scaremongering. It didn't help in this election, you need another strategy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by skales67(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Ndo! grin

Ndo nke gi kwa!
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by semyman: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
All the ramble rousers on this platform should not play the ostrich this time around if the results confirm Fayemi as the winner, they should all be honourable enough as the Japanese to commit harakiri

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.