Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98454 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

Okay.. So your own is people should not slap the wrong person... Abi.

The guy slapped the right person then grin

No consequence tongue
Consequence does not have to be immediate but yes do not slap the wrong person.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by LosVikingos: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
Maybe depends on her and her family maybe she is nobody. Me personally anyone slaps my daughter then something must spoil in his body or his face disfigured. I can even arrange for him to have tribal marks

The only difference is my own wlll not be done with anger. It will be done with a calm mind

If my own daughter ever try that with her Boyfriend.. Ah just talk say make the guy just search else where for a better person cool
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2018
This is to show how bad Nigeria economy is now what is egg that is sales for one 30 naria when my girl can you finish peak milk of 1000 naria to drink tea in just five days she will tell me it had finish and I will buy another one again under two weeks she will stay with me four tin peak milk will finish
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by onyejesus: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Its a pity for the girl. Let her learn a lesson.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
ronaldbecky:
..mumu..this is nt usa where u eat free egg..i dont no some people no get sense

When a poor mentality is talking.
Smh please go ask PMB how many eggs his been served this morning for breakfast?
Poverty is speaking from you.
Wait a min how many eggs does your father eats in a meal?
FYI i cant allow my daughter stoop so low to even go on a date with you. Am sure you cant even afford to buy PIZZA. That alone consumes def more than 4eggs...lol
@When a boy should pursue his goals and dreams he is after a girl. This is def what happens at the end.
Finally na inside prison you go land.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
I ate 9 eggs in less than 6 hrs yesterday grin

I fart so much my wallpaper started to fall off the wall embarassed lipsrsealed

TMI grin

Before you quote me with nonsense, ask yourself this:

Is it your egg?
Is it your fart?
Is it your wallpaper?

*Farts on the thread and leaves*

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MorningDew2017(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Ahmerdibnz:
Guy u slapped ur BF Bcuz of eggs
Na big waa!! For u grin

I mean it's madness if he can slap his GF becos of 4eggs worth #100 what happens when she eat full chicken lap? na die the babe dey nah sad
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2018
utenwuson:
keep quite egg eater

When a poor mentality is talking.
Smh please go ask PMB how many eggs his been served?
Poverty is speaking from you.
Wait a min how many eggs does your father eats in a meal?
Is it by force to have a girlfriend when you can afford it?
If you need epp please tel us
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by olowobaba10: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Uglymugg:
Are you telling me you don't see anything wrong in her throwing the eggs away?
DID SHE JUST THROW THE EGGS AWAY OR WHAT MADE HER DO THAT?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
eazisky:

pls when u read, read with understanding, it is not all abt the money for the eggs, it is abt the extravagantness of the gal

When you think.use your brain
Before you talk. think twice and ask does around if what your about to say makes sense.
Chi!
Its about BATTERING!
NO to battering. But wait a min .these is not marriage o
She didnt throw the eggs to his face naaa....so why hit her??
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:

See the little respect I've for men folks I do try as much as possible to share it among you guys irrespective of your economic status, age, relationship etc but some of you still prove to me that you dont deserve it. I swear I've never expected someone like you that I so much admire his level of intelligence to talk to someone else like this. It's ok enjoy your day

Got it!

1) You've got little respect for guys.

2) You 'try' as much as possible to share the little respect ('Try' here being the prevailing word)

3) ...Irrespective of your economic status, age, relationship etc. (Lol. This is quite funny 'cos you wouldn't 'try' to share a little respect for a mogul. Besides, how would you know the ages, relationship status', economic status of a person in a faceless forum?)

4) Expect anything from anyone, that way, you don't get heart broken. Besides, if you can't take corrections from someone you respect, then I'm sorry, I can't help you.

More so, you don't blackmail everyone. It doesn't work for all. Telling me you respect me doesn't change the fact that I must correct your wrongs where ever I find them and if you respect me enough, you'll heed to corrections and not try to make me feel bad-which will not work.

Have a pleasant day ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
After cautioning her , you would have let go after all the eggs are already broken.

But the slap was necessary after throwing it away.

You can't do shiit like an animal and expect to be treated like human.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kullozone(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Stupid boy.
Beating a lady.
. And you say you love her.
Violence won't solve anything.

I would let her fry the eggs.. And then we will eat it together.. Perhaps eat more out of the fried eggs more than her...

.. Then would call her attention to it calmly..

Wayray boy.. Slapping a lady and even put it on line..

.. What if she withdraw all your money and spends it.. You will kill her abi.. And you say you love her...

.. Who are those girls dating these child boys claiming men xef

Lol... if she withdraws and spends all my money, I'll definitely kill her. I don't know if you made that statement based on how much(not much, obviously) you have in your account sha...But for me, I go strangle her.

Anyway, you give better solution for the eggs matter shasmiley
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by obibob2020(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Healthy implication ..from four eggs ?? Tell me more
My dear it is not good for an adult to eat more than one egg. Ask medical experts they will give you more explanation.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Rhaspody(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2018
I think he slapped her for wasting food.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Anextin(f): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
You slapped someone cos of 200 worth of food, yet If you take her out you will spend 2,000 on food. See reasoning, yet people think its ok.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:

There is only one reason he slapped her because he is bigger and stronger and he believed he would get away with it. Period. If he knows the target can physically tie him to the bed and flog him like a child he would not try it.
If he knows that she has brothers that will cut off his prick for such action he would think twice.
Total fallacy.

I slapped a girl in the presence of her boyfriend and another guy and waited for the worst - They couldn't do jack because what she said to me was totally provocative.

Don't just provoke people to a certain level - You'll get it .

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I eat 9 eggs in less than 6 hrs yesterday grin

I fart so much my wallpaper started to fall off the wall embarassed lipsrsealed

TMI grin

Before you quote me with nonsense, ask yourself this:

Is it your egg?
Is it your fart?
Is it your wallpaper?

*Farts on the thread and leaves*

...ate...
...Are they your eggs...

If you don't want to be quoted with nonsense, try to write well at least.

Since you've agreed that your writeup is erroneous, I can proceed to the next error.

Eating six pieces of eggs will only cause your cholesterol level to sky rocket. I won't be surprised if you can't sit comfortably on a plastic chair.

Modified: 9 eggs in 6 hours??!!! Oh bloody fùck! Please go check your urine to know your cholesterol level oh! That's if it ain't a joke.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kullozone(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Cladez:
Like seriously? most of you think like illiterates

He bought the eggs with his hard earned money therefore has the right to call the shots on how it is used.

why dispose it

I nor support the slap oh but...
The fact that most of them didn't even say anything about how she poured the eggs in the sink, just because he didn't let her have her way, shows how disrespectul and ill mannered most of them are. They only concentrated on the cost of four eggs.

I see few of them reasoning like hamans thoughsmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by LosVikingos: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2018
kullozone:

I nor support the slap oh but...
The fact that most of them didn't even say anything about how she poured the eggs in the sink, just because he didn't let her have her way, shows how disrespectul and ill mannered most of them are. They only concentrated on the cost of four eggs.

I see few of them reasoning like hamans thoughsmiley

You got the point
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

It is you and your poverty-stricken generation that are simpletons with comprehension problems..Stupid Nigerians who cant tell their right to left...The poverty that has scarpped y'all bald heads should at least be merciful enough to allow you reason that there are appropriate actions for every situation..

I guess you and your side-kicks here will commit murder if its a mudu of rice and wipe out an entire generation over a bag of rice..nonsense.

4 eggs for #200 town-criers!
Ziggylady:

It is you and your poverty-stricken generation that are simpletons with comprehension problems..Stupid Nigerians who cant tell their right to left...The poverty that has scarpped y'all bald heads should at least be merciful enough to allow you reason that there are appropriate actions for every situation..

I guess you and your side-kicks here will commit murder if its a mudu of rice and wipe out an entire generation over a bag of rice..nonsense.

4 eggs for #200 town-criers!
Simpleton E pain am grin
I'll feed your imbecilic raggedy-ass jargon-spouting
self for years with just a swipe of my finger.
Your muddled brain still can't figure out her attitude is the issue here not the eggs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by iukpe: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Wow this thread has pulled more likes than I have seen on NL.
The man is very correct to caution her. First of all, 4 eggs, thats on the high, unless she is making some egg pizza, fiesta or something. But pouring it into the drain before her man, that's unfair to the guys view she could have just talked hard too about her action.
It's not about the cost of eggs but even if the guy came on too strong she only showed him she can be wasteful if she likes.
Is there any man here that will disagree?
I did not mention the slap. Maybe she added words to her action, but one bad act led to another, the slap would not have come if she was fasting.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Truckpusher:
Total fallacy.

I slapped a girl in the presence of her boyfriend and another guy and waited for the worst - They couldn't do jack because what she said to me was totally provocative.

Don't just provoke people to a certain level - You'll get it .
So what are you feling like.

Abeg close your mouth
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by iukpe: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Dunkofia20:
This is to show how bad Nigeria economy is now what is egg that is sales for one 30 naria when my girl can you finish peak milk of 1000 naria to drink tea in just five days she will tell me it had finish and I will buy another one again under two weeks she will stay with me four tin peak milk will finish

Well, if you understand the purpose of her visit, thats ok.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
So what are you feling like.

Abeg close your mouth
Only trying to let you know that anyone can be slapped by anyone depending on how low you've descended to.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Truckpusher:
Only trying to let you know that anyone can be slapped by anyone depending on how low you've descended to.

Yes go and slap Buhari or is he not anyone ? Oponu.

You slapped your fellow nonentity and you are here making noise
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
Yes go and slap Buhari or is he not anyone ? Oponu.

You have a thick skull , don't you ?

Dasuki a junior officer slapped him after the coup.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

...ate...
...Are they your eggs...

If you don't want to be quoted with nonsense, try to write well at least.

Since you've agreed that your writeup is erroneous, I can proceed to the next error.

Eating six pieces of eggs will only cause your cholesterol level to sky rocket. I won't be surprised if you can't sit comfortably on a plastic chair.

Modified: 9 eggs in 6 hours??!!! Oh bloody fùck! Please go check your urine to know your cholesterol level oh! That's if it ain't a joke.

Poverty kee you dia angry
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by bigocean(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Op, fear God naa. The slap was for pouring away the egg not for wanting to fry 4 eggs.

But wait o, as a child in a family of 5 we dey use 6 eggs. Now as an adult, the most I use is 2 and it's always enough. Wetin aunty dey chop 4 eggs for Abeg.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Poverty kee you dia angry
Heed to correction dunce. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by selab: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Kudos to the guy. Such lady can ruin you...... Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by HypocriticalMod: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
My sister i wonder o. Ordinary egg... but she shouldn't have wasted it still.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) / Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.