Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98319 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by brownhawk: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Surrey2Bimshire post=69491912]

Public Hoe cos of her anger management? [/quote eww. They use victims mentality do u women. PUBLIC HOE FOR THE TWO OF THEM because they were willing to let hell loose with no chance of reconciliation. Read well before quoting me or u will smell it sad angry. Don't mention me of pointing finger to the lady alone because I give fair treatments to people according to how they deserve angry
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by eazisky(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
Same thing if a woman gives a slap for a flimsy reason. There is no difference

Is it the possession of blocos that makes a difference?
yes, and wait, u love using that word ‘‘blocos’’ the truth is i feel ashamed of my self when i return a slap to a lady,but i feel gallant when i beat a guy for slapping me, wait, stop telling me to be JESUS pls
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by victorian(f): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
and then when you are 300 pounds in weight and no man wants you you will say its ya village pipo doing you.

Sorry to burst your expectations... Lol

I don't weigh 300pounds.. I weigh 90pounds.

And my man loves me to pieces.. He doesn't joke with me at all.. So don't worry, my village people is not worrying me.. They are living their lives and am living mine.
Am perfectly OK with my love life .
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Uglymugg: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

What should i even expect from uglymugg .if not a ugly and dead brain. Poverty is really speaking from your dead ugly brains. Come how many ladies have you been slapping. See the next one you hit will land you and your family in prison. And i can bet you. You will die there. Wait who handed you the hand to hit her... Na you born am .Na you train her for the past 20years and more. Na you send am go school ni.
Just in a relationship of free sex everyday . You hit a lady. Try it again. Then you will understand
Babe, I want to fvck you at might and beat you in the morning before leaving for work. Can we hangout, teehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
This morning i saw this chick built on the lines of Eniola Badmus consuming a family size 450 naira breadcheesy and drinking a big flask of hot tea. I was just wondering if such a babe na dis type of guy she dey date watin for happencheesy.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tedassie:

Gosh! do some of you even think at all?
Just take corrections and stop being aggressive and insultive. I didn't insult you, just pointed out the obvious but seem you are above correction.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
eazisky:
yes, and wait, u love using that word ‘‘blocos’’ the truth is i feel ashamed of my self when i return a slap to a lady,but i feel gallant when i beat a guy for slapping me, wait, stop telling me to be JESUS pls
The point is there is a whole range of guys from little guys like Aki and pawpaw to big guys like Anthony Joshua there are lots of women who are caapable of physically beating an average gut to death with their bare hands. So such a rule like I dont beat women is stupid and misplaced chivalry.

Will you feel better beating an old man or a guy with sickle cell because he is a man and yes I keep using the word blocos because that is what makes a man a man.

There is nothing so special physically about being a man f you do not keep fit.

Many women are stronger than many men and many women beat their husbands regularly

When you take on the likes of Anthony Joshua I will take you seriously
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
and then when you are 300 pounds in weight and no man wants you you will say its ya village pipo doing you.
na waoh.. How can village ppl make someone fatcheesy. Village ppl only make someone dry like bongacheesy.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by DaRuud(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
if that girlcan fry 4 eggs before marriage , she will wreck the guy after marriage

correctbae:
There is a trending gist going round now, it is about a guy who Slapped his girlfriend for trying to fry 4 eggs for herself.

According to the post, she woke up to fry 4 eggs but he reduced, she got angry and poured it into the sink, he then Slapped her, she got vexed and left the house. He said it is extravagance and a stupid act, that it is the reason most ladies are single.

Pics Below:

Read Also: Choristers Refuse To Attend Member’s Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues https://correct.com.ng/choristers-refuse-to-attend-members-burial-because-he-owed-choir-dues/

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-guy-slaps-his-girlfriend-for-wanting-to-fry-four-eggs-for-herself-alone/
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jesusbabygirl:
Just take corrections and stop being aggressive and insultive. I didn't insult you, just pointed out the obvious but seem you are above correction.
Lol... You're obviously quoting the wrong fella

Have a nice day
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
kunleweb:

You can see lots of Nigerians have their minds wrapped by poverty. How have you been sweery

I'm good thanks, lovely... how are you?

It's poverty mentality, the worst kind of poverty...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

Chisus! God forbid bad thing. Her mentor is Croatia President. Lwkmd
Lolz...
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
LaDolceVida:

No one is referring to the monetary value.
Four eggs at once is too much.

How do you work that out

Is this based on

Science?
Morality or religion?

The way I see it many folk on this thread would have no problem with anyone eating too much eba or drinking too much garri or too much water but some how eggs is a taboo issue.

There is no science behind the 4 eggs too much claim

Just that traditionally our people have nevr produced eggs cheaply enough to be able to eat as much as they like.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Saff(f): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Codes151:
i eat 3....

same. i fried 3 eggs last week for myself, and i finished it all. Well, i guess we're living a life of luxury undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

Trust me he is not your man
Not everyone is like that guy or u. No offence intended
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by jtofineme(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
the girl have got issues too. she's not suppose to throw the eggs into the sink. Am sure that's the reason for the slap. and who tell wuna say if guy dey beat girl, that kind guy no fit fight him fellow man?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Colourich:
Useless son of a who.re, how dare he strike her cos of ordinary egg.
u no Sabi talk. I just imagine u were d girl and I was d guy. I won't slap u I will beat u then send u out of my haus . I will rather beat u than slap u
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by famosh: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
victorian:

Sorry to burst your expectations... Lol

I don't weigh 300pounds.. I weigh 90pounds.

And my man loves me to pieces.. He doesn't joke with me at all.. So don't worry, my village people is not worrying me.. They are living their lives and am living mine.
Am perfectly OK with my love life .

You weigh 40kg And you get man wey dey pound you mercilessly for the other room? Blood of Habakkuk!
That your man is very wicked!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=brownhawk post=69492759][/quote]

Still doesn’t make any sense .whatever floats your boat .

Moving on swiftly ..
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Vickygarl:

Not everyone is like that guy or u. No offence intended

Offense? No good bf will look at his girl popping 4 eggs and will keep shut about it. Better go and check your mans phone. Youre living in a dream world
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
WOMEN DEY CHOPULATE FINALLY AH AH!! WORK DEM NO WAN CHOP BUT THEM WAN CONSUME AFRICA
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
It is either they had issues before the egg incident, that was not the first time the guy was laying hands on her or there was shortage of eggs to the girl's knowledge. However, I don't still see any justification for a man laying his hands on a woman. Whatever the case may be, it was neither my hand nor my slap.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

Offense? No good bf will look at his girl popping 4 eggs and will keep shut about it. Better go and check your mans phone. Youre living in a dream world
U are entitled to ur opinion but u actually have no point.
There are more important things in a relationship than the number of eggs eaten at a time. The key is cutting one's clothe according to one's coat. If you are comfortable enough to eat ten eggs per day, please do. If not, then stick to the one egg per day or week as the situation permits. Different strokes for different folk.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kunleweb: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm good thanks, lovely... how are you?

It's poverty mentality, the worst kind of poverty...

grin Imagine the yard stick to measure glutton-ness, 4 eggs, so the quantity of eggs now out-weigh love. Gosh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zinaunreal(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Vickygarl:

U are entitled to ur opinion but u actually have no point.
There are more important things in a relationship than the number of eggs eaten at a time. The key is cutting one's clothe according to one's coat. If you are comfortable enough to eat ten eggs per day, please do. If not, then stick to the one egg per day or week as the situation permits. Different strokes for different folk.

Its not about the eggs, shows he doesn't care about your health a d you say i have no point? Read between the lines . Your man dont give a damn
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
SirMichael1:

Ogbeni shut up.

As an adult, you don't eat more than an egg in a day. Although sometimes I eat two but that's the farthest I can go. Your body processes excesses out and moreover, you're just overworking your vital organs.

Later you start fighting cholesterol and start developing high BP. 4 egg isn't enjoyment, you're killing yourself. let me tell you, egg is protein, animal protein with just a slight difference in structure to beans and other plant proteins. Egg is so rich in protein and fat that you just need only one egg to provide you with the exact amount of nutrient in calories you need in just a day.

It's just like saying if you're over 40, eating 4 pieces of red meat is okay if you don't eat it everyday. Dude, we're talking about the health here.

...and you're bitching about her being a guest, if your homie pays a visit, will you allow him to fry 4 eggs? She's a guest and a guest must learn to be moderate. You'll buy 2 crates of eggs for you and her and within a week it's finished 'cause she'll be frying 8 eggs for you both every morning. Craze. How will you sit and be eating four eggs? Do you even have sense? Poverty mentality kee you there. Better go and check your cholesterol level via your urine before you die of BP.

What differentiates you from an aboki is knowledge. They don't know the bad effect of these things they're taking and sadly, you don't too.

SirMichael1 - The definition of a fool is "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not".. Bro, you are a fool by definition sir.

What part of this do you not understand "Firstly, depends on the size, 4 eggs is not too much if you do not eat eggs everyday" I wrote "Firstly" to even draw attention to it, but guess what, a fool will always act out the foolishness in them. The rest of your write up is trash if you had read and comprehended the emboldened. Also, the "guest" part, in all Nigerian cultures, you treat a guest with respect. A guest will be forgiven for an error because they are "guests", also, there are ways of communicating and effecting change rather than the brutal, physical abusive and crude way this your fellow mumu acted. Get enlightened, get the knowledge you are assuming "abokis" don't have and most importantly, stop making a big deal out of "food" that is eaten. It is poverty mentality. Food should be freely shared, given and eaten with joy and happiness and not all the nonsense the writer and you are bringing up.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by bigocean(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
eazisky:
POWER MIKE
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na your mama you just dey insult like this. Aboki, watin you sabi? If you like eat 30 eggs as a rich fool

Why are you bringing up "Mama" in a mutual disagreement? Probably, your own mama did not raise you right, or taught or showed you a bad example to insult or point to peoples mama when you disagree with someone. Well, i was not raised that way, thank God for my Mother. Shame on you and how you were raised. It also shows were all this is coming from, a boy slaps his girlfriend (physical assault on a lady) because of 4 eggs and you blame the girl. Once again, shame on you!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Why are you bringing up "Mama" in a mutual disagreement? Probably, your own mama did not raise you right, or taught or showed you a bad example to insult or point to peoples mama when you disagree with someone. Well, i was not raised that way, thank God for my Mother. Shame on you and how you were raised. It also shows were all this is coming from, a boy slaps his girlfriend (physical assault on a lady) because of 4 eggs and you blame the girl. Once again, shame on you!
Cry me an ocean kidgrin you insulted me first. You said I have poverty mentality. See how you are spitting all over your body. I don't care what transpired between the boyfriend and girlfriend that's why I didn't say a word about it. But little cry baby jumped on my post like a rabid døg. Grow some thick skin if you can't pass your message without insult... Oya go wash plate for mamagrin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cry me an ocean kidgrin you insulted me first. You said I have poverty mentality. See how you are spitting all over your body. I don't care what transpired between the boyfriend and girlfriend that's why I didn't say a word about it. But little cry baby jumped on my post like a rabid døg. Grow some thick skin if you can't pass your message without insult... Oya go wash plate for mamagrin

Oyindidi i am no kid ok. Also, i am not laughing with you. Seriously, you displayed serious "omo gutter" attitude by referencing "mama" in a mutual disagreement and you are a LADY. No matter how pained, its btw I and you, why bring mama into the mix? My summation holds. Yes, i got on your post and said poverty mentality cos, again, you are a LADY, how could you have blamed a girl that was physically slapped because of ordinary egg, habaaaa.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Greatzeus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.
shocked do you eat that at once alone,or it's shared after preparation?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

Its not about the eggs, shows he doesn't care about your health a d you say i have no point? Read between the lines . Your man dont give a damn
Health? It's not like I eat eggs everyday. Please don't be ridiculous. There's no health rule that says one cannot fry up to 4 eggs to eat at a time.When next u want to man that kind of point, back it up with facts.
There's no point arguing with you, I know ur type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.