Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed (1795 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by Ayodun1: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
http://ayojokes.com.ng/heart-broken-lady-cries-cant-marry-cold-man-im-calling-off-wedding/

“My name is Oreoluwa, I am 27 and right now, my fear is not solely about losing my relationship of many years but I am also scared about my childhood.

About a month ago, I got deflowered by my boyfriend of four years! Our relationship had been blissful. Everything had been perfect despite the fact that he had to abstain from sex because of me. (Well…) I was a virgin when we met and I had begged him to give me time.

Well, a month ago, after our introduction, I decided it was time and we had sex. He took time to school me about the first time, promised to be gentle and all that.

I braced myself and we even took precautions so the expected blood would not stain the sheets but to my dismay, there was no blood. Not a drop.

The pain was there, I literally felt my body tearing and he was petting me and telling me it would be over soon.
After the whole thing, he looked at me and with a smile told me how ‘He’ made me a woman. We joked about it until we both rose from the bed and the tell tale blood was no where to be found.

He looked at me and I found myself actually searching for blood, the sign that I just got deflowered! Nothing. I was shocked but my shock gave way for fear as I saw his expression. He was angry and disappointed!

How?

He’s still my boyfriend, our wedding plans have not changed, but he’s been cold, hasn’t touched me since. I can’t get into this marriage, without knowing what happened. My mother is no more and there’s really no one to talk to.

I have bothered google for a month, and from what I read, its either my hymen had been tampered with at some point or I had the rare case of ‘no blood virgin’. Every time I tried to bring it up, he changes the topic!

How do I make him understand that he actually made me a woman…I had never being with a man (well, consciously)

I already thought of calling off the wedding, I can’t marry this cold man!

Read Full:
http://ayojokes.com.ng/heart-broken-lady-cries-cant-marry-cold-man-im-calling-off-wedding/

Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by lalanice(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tchwwww men and sex. So nothing else about you was important to him, it was all about the virginity

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by ojun50(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
u guys problem
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by Hector09(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
U lied to him that u are a virgin when u are not, its only weak men that agree to no sex relationship

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who Virgin Epp
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
He smells the lies, and they smell good to him.
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by Babiod: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Its complicated because it's about trust because one way or the other he might believe U're not being truthful,there are several sides to this your story.And I think he's not being cold it's you.Abeg put yourself into his shoes abeg,Marriage no b beans.this is basis of suspecting each other later,Talk things through.
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
not all women bleed on their 1st time....also many women could havebeen deflowered via other means without knowing....horse riding etc

the issue here is very simple, communicate with your man and let him understand that you were indeed virgin..... if he doesnt want to believe that then at least, you can count your blessings knowing that you dodged a bullet.
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by brownhawk: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ur boyfriend doesn't know presence of hymen is what causes blood break from a virgin. And hymen can easily be lost when the vagina is affected by certain activities which stretches it

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by massive1019(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even with no blood, your guy ought to have known that you were a V, unless your guy is also a novice. Moreover, what is virginity nowadays when women are running up and down to find an already made soup. My advice to your guy if he can get it, is just to trust you before and after the wedding if actually you yourself are worthy of the trust.

marriage without trust is a dead marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by Ayodun1: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Who Virgin Epp

Hmm
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by alphaconde(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
is that pastor asking people to sow seed in dollars your mother

u may have to sow seed to see blood
Re: Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed by alphaconde(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
lalanice:
Tchwwww men and sex. So nothing else about you was important to him, it was all about the virginity

what other thing should matter

do u care about the 7 year old lie this girl has been carrying?

(1) (Reply)

Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. / My Parents Do Not Accept Her. Should I Go Ahead? / How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.