Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

The contract - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The contract (136958 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract / The Contract By Melanie Moreland / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The contract by sammylee002(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmm mm very interesting.... Nice story.... Keep posting.... Am very much wit u...
Re: The contract by ifemism02(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice piece of work
Re: The contract by WHOcarex: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
smiley
Re: The contract by kdavid07(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
UPDATE NA.abi we do bad read your story
Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
kdavid07:
UPDATE NA.abi we do bad read your story

I guess you read the part where he said he had issues with his phone. Buy him a new one then he will upload.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: The contract by kdavid07(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
famopompy:

I guess you read the part where he said he had issues with his phone. Buy him a new one then he will upload.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
oboy stay your stay and stay away from ma line.
Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2018
kdavid07:
oboy stay your stay and stay away from ma line.
Lol.... Truth is bitter
Re: The contract by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
DIZ GUY JST LEV US RUN OOO.
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mr arowosegbe
he was greatly disturbed and didn't know what he was going to do about the whole matter then an idea struck his mind he picked up his phone and dialed a number a male voice was heard after picking it at the first Ring

"hello sir"

"hello scorpion I have a task for you one of my sons wife was kidnapped some weeks ago and the efforts of the police proved abortive so in want you to take the boys and find where she is and arrest everyone involved in the kidnapping"

"yes sir"

"I will send the necessary information's to you now and the picture of the girl in Question"

"alright sir"

"and remember that you must not be caught by police under any circumstances is that clear?"

"yes sir"

"and I want it done in the next 24 hours and no mistakes and make sure you use full resources in finding the girl"

"yes sir be rest assured that we will give you food news soon"

"i trust that you will do a good job"he hanged up and placed his phone beside him minutes later his daughter came in and greeted him

" good afternoon daddy"

"how are you my daughter?"

"am fine dad wot about the issue I discussed with you"

"don't worry my daughter I have called my friends and I am sure we will hear good news soon let your mind be at rest"

"thank you so much dad"

" you are welcome my daughter"

"is mom home?"

"no she stepped out some minutes ago"

"alright" she entered into her room slowly

he was sited in his office working when a call came in from an unknown number he knew who was calling he picked and spoke in a low voice

"hello scorpion I told I told you not to call me by this time of the day"

"am sorry sir its very urgent that's why I called"

"so what is it?"

"am happy to tell you that we have caught all those involved in the kidnapping"

"that's great so did you find out who sent them"

"yes sir after torturing them they confessed to been sent by one miss Sandra"

"who is that?"

"I don't know sir"

"find that who that is and get back to me"

"yes sir what about those I caught what should I do with them?"

"which kind of question is that?take them to the hidden house and hold them hostage there until I call you"

"alright sir"

"you guyz did a great job and am very proud of you"

"thank you sir"

"I will call you later" hr hanged and relaxed back he dialled Richards number and he picked at the call at the first ring

"hello Richard how are you doing?"

"am fine Sir"

"I called you because I have something important to discuss with you"

"alright send your office address and I will come right away"

"alright" he hanged up and typed the adrrss and sent it. his phone alerted him of a text message he opened it and saw the address he wondered what he wanted to discuss

3 Likes

Re: The contract by DemiKOL(f): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the update op. More updates o, this one is short.
Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thank you brother
Re: The contract by kayode69(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Finally u drop an update keep it coming bro
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Richard
he got down from the taxi and crossed to the other side he looked at the building just to be sure he was in the right place he entered into the building and went straight to the receptionist she was a beautiful lady in her mid twenties and beautiful

"good afternoon"

"good afternoon please what can I do for you sir?"

"please am asking for Mr arowosegbe "

"do you have an appointment with him?"

"yes He called me earlier and asked me to come"

"what is your name?"

"Richard" she placed a call to the office immediately as she waited she dropped the call and faced him

"you can now go in"

"alright thank you" she gave him the direction and he followed it after walking for some minutes he knocked the door to the office and he was asked to come in he opened the door and entered as it revealed the large very well furnished office he prostrated and greeted him he offered him a seat And he sat down

"am very sorry for calling you suddenly like that I just had something to tell you and am sure you will be very happy"

"alright sir" he began speaking in hushed tones as it was obvious he didn't want anyone to hear

"I sent my boys out to search for you wife and am very happy to tell you that I have found her and was able to nab those involved "

"on hearing the news he was very elated he jumped up immediately

" where is she?"

"relax Richard don't worry you will see her "

"alright Sir"

"I also found out from them that a miss Sandra was the master mind behind the whole thing do you know anyone. by that name?"he was very shocked to hear that she was the one behind the whole thing how. could she have done such a thing

" I know her she is my ex girlfriend "

"your ex what did you do to her that made her do such a thing"

"perhaps it was because I broke up with her or it might vs something else"

"that's really bad"

"so when will I see her?"

"come to my house by 7pm and you will see her"

"alright sir "he thanked him very much they chatted for a while before he went home he was very happy and now relaxed that after many days of sleepless night he would now be able to reunite with his wife.... TBC

3 Likes

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
am very sorry for the delays and thanks for understanding me......more updates coming on the way just give me a little time
Re: The contract by izaray(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the update

Welcome back Marvel
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
thank you @izaray

1 Like

Re: The contract by Ann2012(f): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the update Boss
Re: The contract by devilmaycry1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
RICHARD
when he got he was happy that he found it very hard to contain his joy he wanted to call his mother and father in law and tell them about everything he decided to tell them when he sees her and was sure she was okay he was checking the time every second that's passes when it was 7pm he began to dress up when he was ready he got into his Bentley and drove out of the compound when he got to his house he was welcomed warmly and told to wait for him he sat on the big sofa he was something but he refused as he was so eager to see his wife twenty minutes later Mr arowosegbe came out from the room

"Richard how are you?"

"am fine sir"

"i see you are so eager to see your wife its not even 7 yet"

"the moment you told me about her i have been restless"

"its understandable because you love her so much but you will have to give me some minutes to freshen up as i came in some minutes ago if you wont mind"

"alright sir"

"while you are waiting let them entertain you" before he could say anything in protest he had called on the maids and ordered them to serve some chicken and juice he was served moments later and he sat and began to eat after almost an hour he came out and he was ready to go they went into his room and they drove out of the compound he noticed he didn't use his driver and he wondered why but he said nothing as they kept driving further to the outskirt of the city he hoped the man was not trying to do something crazy like trying kidnapping him for money rituals because politicians are not to be trusted fully they made a turn into an untilled road then he saw a small house which was only in the woods and he wondered what was its purpose he turned off the engine and told him to come down he was very afraid he made a sound with his mouth and waited some seconds later some guys began to emerge from the woods he was scared as they came from different directions seeing his scared face he assured him

"don't worry they are my boys"he faced the guy
scorpion hope everything is alright"

"don't worry

3 Likes

Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
we will talk about that later on now you need to go to the hospital and check you up"
he pulled her up and they went to the car Mr arowosegbe talked with the men for some time before he entered into the car and they drove off
when they got to his house he thanked him very much and comfort also for her help and bade them good night he opened the pa
ssengers seat and she sat down fastening her seat belt he started the engine and they drove off..TBC

1 Like

Re: The contract by devilmaycry1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kikikikiki nice one
Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
pls drop what you have learn so far for this story. My take home so far, pls anytime u have time to help pls don't hesitate or procrastinate , the help you rendered today might save you from a lot of trouble.
2. Don't help by expecting in return , like taking advantage of the person.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The contract by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
jattopeter:
pls drop what you have learn so far for this story. My take home so far, pls anytime u have time to help pls don't hesitate or procrastinate , the help you rendered today might save you from a lot of trouble.
Thanks.
yea dat really help,,Weldon bros
Re: The contract by FIONAMI: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2018
jattopeter:
Thanks.

its a nice story....can i have your number let me send u a recharge card for a sign of appreciation for your effort.

2 Likes

Re: The contract by jattopeter(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2018
FIONAMI:

its a nice story....can i have your number let me send u a recharge card for a sign of appreciation for your effort.
Thanks, please send the recharge card to Marvis15, he is the writer am only among people that is follow the story.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: The contract by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thanks dear Marvel15

1 Like

Re: The contract by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Is good to help even though that person is a stranger or enemy. Don't let pride becloud your sense of reasoning. We should try to forgive one another. Vengeance is bad, for it might lead us to the wrong path.

1 Like

Re: The contract by famopompy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Patience is key and it is a virtue. When Catherine slapped Richard when they first met, he could have retaliated but he chose not to.... he was downgraded, yet he did not pour out his outburst. I learnt that patience is important

2 Likes

Re: The contract by seuncyber(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nice one
Re: The contract by marvel15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
07010854495 thanks everyone for your consideration am so grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See... / In Memory Only (Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.