Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) (5512 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by dumininu01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
lefulefu:

some will even set their house on fire cos of dose hips wink
abi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Martinez19(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Can someone give me her number? I think my house is burning.
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oboy! See fine geh
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by wiseone28: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
I don't know wetin she get wey my girlfriend no get

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:
They had to do that to get their attention. It is the same reason lots of organisations use ladies for adverts, brand faces, customer service officers, marketers, receptionists...

Some of our clients will shout and threaten. The moment my male colleagues give me their numbers to call and explain. All you'll be hearing after few seconds is, "I understand, I understand, it is not like I am angry, I was just disappointed. So, when do you say I should call back?"

Most times, all you need is a smile and 'tiny' calm voice cheesy

So poco fine like mammy water with segzy telephone voice.
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by milemimi93(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
made4naijamusic:
The Nigerian Federal Fire Service recently shared a tweet that reads, ‘smoke alarms save lives, but only if they’re working. Test all smoke alarms at least once a month. Press the test button to be sure the alarm is working’.

The tweet was shared with the photo of this very pretty fire fighter and trust Nigerians to ignore the message and focus on the lady.

See all the hilarious reactions

Source:
http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/this-very-pretty-nigerian-fire-fighter-is-causing-a-twitter-meltdown-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Take away this makeup before I can see if she's pretty
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
oyb:

So poco fine like mammy water with segzy telephone voice.

Took this picture for you today kiss

1 Like

Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by VocalWalls: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:
They had to do that to get their attention. It is the same reason lots of organisations use ladies for adverts, brand faces, customer service officers, marketers, receptionists...

Some of our clients will shout and threaten. The moment my male colleagues give me their numbers to call and explain. All you'll be hearing after few seconds is, "I understand, I understand, it is not like I am angry, I was just disappointed. So, when do you say I should call back?"

Most times, all you need is a smile and 'tiny' calm voice cheesy

It’s a very painful situation, but I get it sha
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Offpoint: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Earthquake1:

grin grin grin

You think you will see her if there is fire in your house na ugly hefty men you go dey see
I die theregrin I put fire because of them ni?
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Kingseyicoded(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Offpoint: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
lefulefu:
*singing* i am burning up grin i am burning up my house on fire i am burning up burning up grin grin grin grin
gringrin make e never burn now o
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by jhorjhor: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Check my signature for free data
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by made4naijamusic: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Kingseyicoded(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2018
For free figo, tips, tricks and cheats. Click hère
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Prognose: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) by Prognose: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Those are the calm ones. The mad ones will still be abusing you on top of your credit. I had to block one particularly uncouth one on WhatsApp.

They kuku know me. Mi o raye sheeit, mehn. Lagos is hectic enough. Don't add to my stress angry

But most times you don't smile.neither do you have a tiny calm voice embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-year-old Prostitute Brags About Her MouthAction Skills And The Amount She Makes / I Want To Give Him Back His SUV And The Diamond Necklace Gifted Me / ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.