Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (80038 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by azelab: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mr . husband sincerely speaking hardly you would see a woman that is not rude among nowadays ladies who turn to woman , mostly of them need to servicing them with day to day word of God if someone wish to reduce their high rate of rudeness, not limited to your woman only but I am giving you a generalise preference.

These are ladies you would date for almost 10 years before marriage and hardly you would understand their true behaviour and attitude because nowadays ladies pretend a lot.

Now , you don't have solely right to order her to change the document to your names only , someone bought land with her money , do little structuring with her own money and you you expected her to write only your name on the documents , is never and ever done...... I am a man and I surely what a man could do so I would advise you to accept her to put your both names on the documents .

and if you want only your name on it , then return all the money she has spent .

meanwhile is not good as she abused your parent based on what you said if truly she abused them ...... I have stayed and lived with many and I could tell you that almost possess the same character and attitude. so sure a wife can abuse her husband parents when things are not going smoothly but most of this things is the husband fault because we husband don't usually inculcate the word of God into their lives when we get marry to them but living them the way they were been trained from their parent house...

please if your wife is very ready to surrender and obedient kindly accept her back but never instruct her to put only your name on the document but the name of both of you.

May God put your house in orderly.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by LaudableXX: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
addictiv:
Well sluggards would rather prefer to live in denial and adhere to stupid rantings of insecure, misogynist, men with over bloated egos. A real man would obtain valid proof of his wives adulterous affairs and not acting on childish impulses. I have seen women who have the worst tongues on the planet, who literally spit fire but you would not believe how gentle and submissive they are when their husbands who are real men are around, because real men treat their women right. Its only an insecure fool that would drag properties with his wife and sees her as a competition because he comes from a poor background and she's well off. And after slaving for the family all she gets in return is to be thrown out empty handed, while the alofrate runs around town with scores of women, Unfortunately for him the plan backfired. This is what happens when women get married to little boys who think they can now keep a family, after sighting the first strand of pubic hair. But you wouldn't know that would you?
Oh my brother, may God Almighty bless you 1 million times every Sunday, for this post. cheesy I felt like dashing you 10,000 likes for your comments. cool The man has NOT learnt how to manage his wife, tame her tongue or control her excesses. My former boss was a tigress in the office, but by the time she sees her husband, she turns into jelly. Who says a man cannot have the 'mumu button of his wife, in his hand? shocked

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Platony:

Seriously, i never knew google translates igbo becos i neva use am b4.

Lemme tel u wat u dnt knw,....

I ws born in Enugu, ogbete to be precise.

I also lived in amawbia, Eke mkt sq rd...Anambra state

I stayed in obinze near Futo in owerri...Imo state

I stayed in Obingwa....Abia State

I stayed in obele....Rivers state

I stayed in bonny....Rivers state.

One tin abt al dese places i mentioned is; dey speak igbo language.

So, wen u said i used Google, i smiled becos i dnt reason lyk a local igbo man lyk u. U knw quite sure dat; no mata hw educated n exposed a typical Igbo may become. 2 things dnt let go of dem

1. Their accent (e.g. Lice, Galli, rove, lepent, blother) grin

2. Der local way of doing tins.

.......I am frm d south south my blother & very ploud n happy am nt a FLATINOROSKI developer.

grin grin grin grin

"" I ws born in Enugu, ogbete to be precise." - grin.

Afonja cone, U can't be born in Ogbete n u couldn't have lived in Ogbete...It's It's never. If u know 042 @ all, Den u will know that u can't be born there grin.

Onye era. Ndi mmaa tigie gu eka

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yeah
Real men just sit there and endure suspicion and venom till they snap and commit murder. Dumbasss

What is the username of that your wife again. @Heseesall, you better do the needful and safeguard your life and that of your children.

Are you seeing the type of man you married? Kai!!. This man will kill you one day.

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
Forgive and forget, mistakes do happen.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Icecreamy: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Dear ExtraExtra, hope you have sorted things out with your wife. That business that yields so much enough to build two houses please help me beg your wife to introduce me to it after you guys must have settled. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Sister, NOTHING will ever justify the irresponsible act of the wife. SIMPLE!

Meanwhile, he never meant to chase her out, it's like someone saying "get out, I don't want to see you again"...

stop making excuses, that's how you will make excuses even after they post pics of her dead body. Aeon "he did not mean to crew"

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
utenwuson:
u didn't get the gist,

the woman literally was abusing his poor parents cos she s from a well to do background, the genesis of this problem is just cos the guy spends his own share on his sick parent, which the girl wasn't happy about openly.
and that was why the girl didn't say anything in her submit about what lead to the altercations between them cos everyone was gonna blame her... she just stated that it was a heated argument" and concentrated in the park out of my house stuff...

I so love the guy decision and that's the best to fix back his sanity..... he s not enjoying it but it's a hard decision he have to take.
let her eat the house.

Okay let's say she was abusing his parents which is wrong. What gives him the right to say GET OUT OF MY HOUSE?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
utenwuson:
it takes by the grace of God for a man to stay in a house with a woman for a while year without hitting her cos she will definitely get at u...... just God grace

Uncle it's not any God's grace. Stop treating a woman like an inferior and you will not hit her.

You meet people by the bustop, in banks, your oga at work, hospital workers, police men, SARS officers, fellow drivers that annoy you, insult you, some will hit you, so how many have you beaten. Stop making excuses for your bad behaviour.

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
oloyede252:

madame, please are you seeing well at all. which men are advising him to leave his marriage.

are you not tired of this blame game? cos am sure you have nothing much to say.

Uncle if you're blind then we're not. Use your eyes and count all the comments of men telling him to leave his marriage so the woman can eat the house. If the tables were turned you would call all the women commenting for the woman bitter feminists, but now the guys are the ones commenting and dust has entered your eye and suddenly you cannot read English.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Okay let's say she was abusing his parents which is wrong. What gives him the right to say GET OUT OF MY HOUSE?

Don't mind the idiot husband. A house that he contributed very little to. Women in this part of the world are to be blamed. They have made the rest of us women to look foolish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If the man was cheating, why is she so desperate to reconcile with a cheating husband?

Because one of them has sense enough to know that family is higher than ego. It's clear that ONE is not the man.

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Respect55:

Just watch ur utterances because if u continue like this, u may not last up to 2 months in a man's house. U may spend the rest of ur life alone and bitter

See this bitter single male prostitute, looking for how to wreck another man's home. Aren't you ashamed, talking cho cho cho, yet no single sensible advice. Keep advising people, don't advice yourself, I look forward to your divorce story in nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Respect55:

Look at her, they go about insulting their husbands and his entire family and still want to stay under same roof with him. Hypocrites

Point of correction, Under HER own roof.

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I feel you are a fool. No evidence no proof I just feel, so I have right to insult your parents

You're not making sense. Dismissed!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
why didn't she marry a wimp. Shebi you're looking for ego less man

Why don't you marry your ego and give birth to little eg-ren since its more important to you than family.

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The husband n wife have already told u that they shared the money 50/50
They're not sharing spoils of war. That was a bad move by both parties.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Bluemalam: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
mfm04622:
She caused the quarrel with her insecurity, lack of trust, insulting your parents. That last one is a NO NO. You have the right to be angry.

However, when it comes to that property, it is hers. You used your own share of the money to take care of your father which is very good. You also used part to complete your parent's house. Then contributed the rest to finish the house. What you used your own share of the money for are commendable. Very commendable. I will advise you to forget that property. You are wrong in demanding that she give up that property.
If she has apologized and you still love her, take her back but don't live in that house. As a man, you need to live in a house where you have control. Wish you the best

Most sensible advice by miles.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
her unbridled tongue without proof is the cause

His cheating is the cause. If she was the one that was suspected of cheating now, yall would not talk about anything else. Y'all would harp on it

- Check yourself madam
- Try to close early from work, in fact don't go to work again, your husband is your number one priority
- Don't go to work away weekends, stay at home and cook his favorite food and f**k him on top the hot stove etc etc etc etc

Now you're trying to deflect, lai lai. He is cheating and he needs to check himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yeah he should stay and continue to be insulted and abused till he loses it and kills the woman and end up in jail.

Uncle that means a lot more women would have killed their husbands all around Nigeria. Not only do the men insult them because they're the ones feeding and clothing the women, they also beat them and cheat on them.

In other words, shut da f**k and stop making kindergarten excuses for bad behaviour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
he should stop talking to women at work at church from his school abi. Stupidity
Uncle stop with your foolish infantile excuses. He himself said it that there were some actions he was taking that made her feel he was cheating on her. I hope you will also give this advice to men who suspect their wives of cheating too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Platony(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Afonja cone, U can't be born in Ogbete n u couldn't have lived in Ogbete...It's It's never. If u know 042 @ all, Den u will know that u can't be born there grin.

See dis Johnbull o.

I dey tel u wer dem born me, u dey argue

Is it ur born?? We stayed at coal camp....i ws enen named afta d hospital.

Ok ok,...use dis n calm ur nerves. BTW, we're nt mates ok. Dnt be disrespectful to ur elders.

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by metro10: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You came from a broken or at best a loveless and dysfunctional home. Your first statement gave you away. Just make sure the baggages your mother's attitude has successfully hung around your neck do not pull your own marriage down.

Reading comments from some folks here, I now appreciate the extent of healing the family system needs. Where is love, submission, sacrifice, tolerance etc that used to be the hallmark of marriages. Why wouldn't the type of families we have these days be the breeding place of criminals that are now everywhere defrauding people and doing all kinds of money rituals.

Please, don’t deceive yourself. Healing and forgiveness does not work in a vacuum. It starts with TRUTH and GENUINE conversation. Real repentance and transparency is void in this man. What is marriage by the way? It’s a covenant built in love, truth and transparency. These are decent attributes this man lacks. If I were this woman, I will think smart and wise, if I still need to be in this marriage. A lot of people are in jail they call marriage just because society expects them tied to it.
I am happily married and I won’t treat my wife like that. I live in the states, women are wiser and can’t be used as doormats. As a Christian, my heart bleeds when I see someone, using outdated tradition and customs to devalue another. Jesus never told us to do that. Jesus never took from others for self gain. He always gave.

Ladies, please use you number 6. God gave you the topmost part of your bodily system for a reason!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Platony(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

See dis Johnbull o.

I dey tel u wer dem born me, u dey argue

Is it ur born?? We stayed at coal camp....i ws even named afta d hospital.

Ok ok,...use dis to calm ur nerves. BTW, we're nt mates ok. Dnt be disrespectful to ur elders.

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by ImaIma1(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
You and your wife could have tried to resolve this issues.

Both of you should drop pride, entitlement, who is wrong or right and try to resolve your problems.

Apparently both of you are wrong. She, for insulting you and your family and for putting the house in her name...and you, for asking her to leave the house whether it was said in anger or not.

What if the house was in your name alone? Your asking her to leave won't be a case of "you didn't mean it".

Just try to sort out your problems because you guys obviously still love each other.

Every marriage has their issues.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Respect55:

Financially and otherwise.
financially? Lol. How did you conclude that I need financial help?

“Otherwise“ what does that even mean?
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Chamakh93: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
i personally belive it was God that exposed that woman when the man said " get out of my house" . so dont blame the man . Assuming the man had not said this , he wouldn't know that he had been betrayed.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by TheKingIsHere: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Because one of them has sense enough to know that family is higher than ego. It's clear that ONE is not the man.

If she had sense knowing that family is higher than ego, why bring up the cheating allegations in the first place? Didn't she know then that family is higher than ego?

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Rajosh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
paulynpen:

You are either lying or ignorant.
lying because you will beat me or what
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Rajosh(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
LaudableXX:

Go back and read her story again. sad She was the first to mention that her husband used his share of the money to treat his sick father, flew him abroad for treatment, and completed his parent's house. Everything the husband narrated here, is what the wife said before in her story. The only thing she omitted was the part, where she suspected him of cheating and abused him, his family & his background. That was what made him tell her to leave the house. Her response to him, was that the documents of the house are in her own name, so she cannot leave her own house. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home#69371294 this is the link to the story I read. I still can't find where she made mention of those things. she only said he used his money for his parents and gave no details as you said

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by LaudableXX: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rajosh:
https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home#69371294 this is the link to the story I read. I still can't find where she made mention of those things. she only said he used his money for his parents and gave no details as you said

Oga, go back and read through her comments on that thread. She said:
HEseesall:
I had to open this account for anonymity
I'm in a dilemma, let me start like this, when i and my husband first got married we did a joint business that fetched us a huge amount of money, the aim was to build a house, when we got the money, he decided to use his' for his parents (i had no problem with that) then mine for what we wanted to use it for

Two weeks ago we had a major misunderstanding, it was soo intense to the extent that he told me to park out of the house, in the heat of things i told him that cannot be possible that the house is in my name, he was shocked, saying it is impossible we built it together that it's in his name, i had to remind him what happened then, he was furious saying it was wrong of me to use my name, that he cant believe he has been staying in a house that does not belong to him, he told his family what i did claming victim, then he packed out saying he wont come home till i change the name to his full name, i begged him to no avail, i dont even know how to tell my people, imagine if it was in his name, i and the kids would have been out of the house by now, he has requested for transfer from his office to another state cos of this, who does that?? He cant expect me to change it to his name.

Pls i need other advise to go about this, he is a good man but he feels his ego has been bruised, i need other options.

MODIFIED For those viewing this, i have made some clarifications down to page (1),

She also went further to state that:
HEseesall:
When he told me he wants to use his share for his parents, we agreed my share would be used for get a property then we start to build from there and that's what i did, i expected he knows i would use my name cos i keep the documents, now he is saying he wants his own name only not jointly, who says that pls, at least i compromised for jointly,
HEseesall:
The property only is in my name but we built it together

And also said:
HEseesall:
Yes it is not a small money, his dad had an ailment he had to be flown out, he used the remaining to complete their house, he's the first born, now they think i'm evil cos of all he did for them, it's really saddening

It is all stated in black & white on her thread. Read it up here: https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home/1

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by eniolorunfe: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
@ op,

U better go and learn how to give a woman ASSURANCE!!! If you knew how, you wouldn't find yourself in this type of situation.

Men that marry "liabilities" know how to do this, how much more you that your wife is an "asset" .

This story brings to mind the story of King Solomon and the two women with the baby. The person who has made the least sacrifice always finds it easiest to walk away or destroy what has been built.

You know the right thing to do but it seems you still have some people on the sidelines massaging your ego. When all is said and done, na every man for himself last last.

A man is a COVERING for his wife and children. If you cannot be this, you have no business being married in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.