Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (80066 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nihilstjnr: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2018
MizMyColi:

So you are my Guapo..or....

I'm nihilist
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2018
oshe11:
Exactly my thought and why I didnt support her at first......

Lemme shock Youshocked

Lemme burst your brain....

She MIGHT have cheated on You and thats why she wanted to accuse you of being a cheat, so she can validate herself for cheating because you cheated

I knew she was angry when you helped your parents but didnt wanna show it and thats why she decided to put ONLY her name......

If she felt what she did was reasonable, why did she collect money from you to complete the house?

Why didnt she tell you her plans of putting ONLY her name just like you told her about yours from Adam?

Its obvious you trusted the wrong woman, hence you didnt bother to check THE DOCUMENTS....

IN ALL YOU'VE WRITTEN;

This is my Favorite quote "I wont divorce her because i dont believe in that, once i move with the kids she can come along if....."

This is the link to HER ONE-SIDED STORY
https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home#69371294

Instead of you to think about how to reconcile a family unit, you're putting baseless ideas into his head to further drive them apart.

You're an evil person.

14 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Platony(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And who are u to advocate that a marriage having a small issue should not be saved?

Dnt mind dem,.....Marriages wit serious issues are saved, talkless of dis little issue.

In d marriage world, this hubby n madam mata here na small tin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Notatribalist(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2018
MizMyColi:

Which probably explains why the woman was not comfortable to put both their names.

If your woman perceives you as a kind, compassionate person...she will always want to carry you along in her dealings.

God forbid that I'm married to a wicked somebori in this my lifetime or next.
yes my sister. The man is really wicked and extremely selfish..how on earth can u order ur wife to park out of her house just because of misunderstanding ?she was not caught cheating.. The man is wicked

10 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MizMyColi(f): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'm nihilist

shocked shocked

lipsrsealed

You should have told those criticizing you about your status too.

Only unenlightened folks will condone what the man has done and tag him a real man.

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

and who are you to question my opinion? if you don't have anything relevant to say, just keep it moving.

The man himself, apart from being a thief, has already moved out of the house, and is in the process of moving to a different state....and is literally demanding a house as the price of continued marriage.

I hope for her sake, that the woman is more sensible than you...

This post is quite meaningless.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Kayyy: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Having read both sides of this issue, i think a lot of people are so fixated on property drama much more than the major issue going on in the house that resulted into this which is VERBAL ABUSE, abuse of any kind is the beginning of end of a marriage, words spoken cannot be taken back, continuous words spoken breeds hatred, resentment , anger and then anger explodes leading to this.

Husband is being abused in his marriage due to insecurity and suspected cheating, abuse becomes continuous and venomous including abuse to family, background , parents and all, then husband acts immaturely and major secret is in opened. now husband foolishly thinks probably all this abuse is because this lady has had it all figured out for herself and planned herself to be control no wonder she insults and abuses anyhow so the solution is either the property is his name or he gets accommodation outside for himself and his kids, if she like she joins them in HIS own accommodation or she carries her house for head. after all she wont have to abuse him every now and then in HIS own house.

Wife like most women with her comfortable background and also knowing most of the goodwill husband has enjoyed in the marriage was courtesy herself cant handle insecurity issues and results to abuse, and insults and degrades husband and his family even infront of her husbands cousin, and when when husband made the biggest and most foolish mistake of threatening her, goes on to make mockery of the man by letting him know the house he taught the family owned belongs to her. now trust is broken both ways husband is thinking if we both sat down and made a decision and agreed as one, but now u see it has i spent my money on my family while you built then what more should i expect to see you do or twist, wife is thinking thank God the property is in my name if not so you could actually dare to send myself and our kids out if you built it alone?.

This is what abuse in marriage activates, a never ending and continuous issue that could turn to a huge bomb, we tend to speak on verbal and physical abuse on this section, but sometime we don't get to see reality of what it can grow into like in this case, also ego from either or both spouses in marriage often lead to situations like this. let us get something straight the man has not even viewed the documents and probably thought his wife would do right in it as they are one and took decisions together and even he contributed his little portion to the house, and if this man had discovered the document in the future, it would just have been a case of discussion between both of them and they would settle to a decision without any ego in play.

I just thought i make people not focus too much only on the property itself but see how ego, abuse , insult and total lack of respect for each other can open lead to dire consequences in marriage.

15 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by declaro(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Evathyst:
Bros, na how many mouth only you get nau? See as you dey shift blame up and down. At first, you technically blamed the woman for the whole brouhaha. Now, you're faulting the foundation of the marriage. Just say the truth, the man no try at all. It's obvious he's trying to cheat the woman period. Any other thing is tantamount to speaking from both sides of the mouth.

It's funny how men can easily open their mouth to utter words like; 'It's over between us'. 'Get out of my house'. Which kind yeye statement be that one? Shuo!

You can say whatever you like about the man. His wife confirmed to us that 'her husband is a good man'. Don't put people in your own shoe because they can never be you and you can never be them. His wife love him and she knows what she will miss. If you have a bad experience in your past or present don't refer it to others. If you were unable to find happiness in your home, don't wish others unhappiness just because you are unhappy.

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MizMyColi(f): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Notatribalist:
yes my sister. The man is really wicked and extremely selfish..how on earth can u order ur wife to park out of her house just because of misunderstanding ?she was not caught cheating.. The man is wicked

In all their years of staying together, I doubt that the woman has ever flexed the "I am the owner of the house" muscle.

I doubt she will also ever tell him "Get out of my house"

It seems the move to make the house solely in her name was more of a tactical one than a "gloating" one.

11 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Evathyst(f): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2018
declaro:

Anyway, you are right.
Bros, this world we're all living in isn't a place to trust completely o. I have seen and heard a lot! Let's shudder to think, why would the man want the property to be in his own name only?

That reason alone makes him dubious to me. Haha? He didn't even consider a scenario where the family can throw the wife and kids out if he dies under the excuse that 'Na our son property'. Also, if not for ego, who says a woman can live in a house built by her husband but the husband can't live in a house built by his wife? undecided

So, you see? The whole idea of partners being equal in marriage is a hoax. Husband & Wife have never been equal to start with. If the woman wise well well, let her hold on to her house o. Else, I see her as the ultimate loser in this case....

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by declaro(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Kayyy:
Having read both sides of this issue, i think a lot of people are so fixated on property drama much more than the major issue going on in the house that resulted into this which is VERBAL ABUSE, abuse of any kind is the beginning of end of a marriage, words spoken cannot be taken back, continuous words spoken breeds hatred, resentment , anger and then anger explodes leading to this.

Husband is being abused in his marriage due to insecurity and suspected cheating, abuse becomes continuous and venomous including abuse to family, background , parents and all, then husband acts immaturely and major secret is in opened. now husband foolishly thinks probably all this abuse is because this lady has had it all figured out for herself and planned herself to be control no wonder she insults and abuses anyhow so the solution is either the property is his name or he gets accommodation outside for himself and his kids, if she like she joins them in HIS own accommodation or she carries her house for head. after all she wont have to abuse him every now and then in HIS own house.

Wife like most women with her comfortable background and also knowing most of the goodwill husband has enjoyed in the marriage was courtesy herself cant handle insecurity issues and results to abuse, and insults and degrades husband and his family even infront of her husbands cousin, and when when husband made the biggest and most foolish mistake of threatening her, goes on to make mockery of the man by letting him know the house he taught the family owned belongs to her. now trust is broken both ways husband is thinking if we both sat down and made a decision and agreed as one, but now u see it has i spent my money on my family while you built then what more should i expect to see you do or twist, wife is thinking thank God the property is in my name if not so you could actually dare to send myself and our kids out if you built it alone?.

This is what abuse in marriage activates, a never ending and continuous issue that could turn to a huge bomb, we tend to speak on verbal and physical abuse on this section, but sometime we don't get to see reality of what it can grow into like in this case, also ego from either or both spouses in marriage often lead to situations like this. let us get something straight the man has not even viewed the documents and probably thought his wife would do right in it as they are one and took decisions together and even he contributed his little portion to the house, and if this man had discovered the document in the future, it would just have been a case of discussion between both of them and they would settle to a decision without any ego in play.

I just thought i make people not focus too much only on the property itself but see how ego, abuse , insult and total lack of respect for each other can open lead to dire consequences in marriage.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Platony(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Soon dey wil reconcile ok. Dats d beauty of marriage, wen olofofo lyk u dey wish mk dem scatter wit ur comment wey no gt head.""

It seems u are bipolar.

Point out where I said they shouldn't reconcile.

Point out where I wished them to scatter.

Ezigbote Nkapi ala ka ibu

Negodu nkita one chance,..

Meh chionu der, ishi adi ro mma!!

Jeh nodana biko!!

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nihilstjnr: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2018
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked

lipsrsealed

You should have told those criticizing you about your status too.

Only unenlightened folks will condone what the man has done and tag him a real man.

there's no point.

I don't feel that I'm particularly drawing from my experience as a married man to recognise what is actually going on here...

I suspect the woman may not be particularly good looking, or may have some sort of inferiority complex because she's clearly conflicted about whether she can do better...

divorce is not the taboo word it once was, and she shouldn't immediately assume the responsibility of holding the family together for the kids, when it was the man who made the decision to walk away from those very kids.

This man is a leech who has gotten the woman so emotionally dependent on him, that he feels he can demand anything of her and reasonably expect to get it.

That's exactly the same concept of Yahoo Yahoo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by declaro(m): 1:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Evathyst:
Bros, this world we're all living in isn't a place to trust completely o. I have seen and heard a lot! Let's shudder to think, why would the man want the property to be in his own name only?

That reason alone makes him dubious to me. Haha? He didn't even consider a scenario where the family can throw the wife and kids out if he dies under the excuse that 'Na our son property'. Also, if not for ego, who says a woman can live in a house built by her husband but the husband can't live in a house built by his wife? undecided

So, you see? The whole idea of partners being equal in marriage is a hoax. Husband & Wife have never been equal to start with. If the woman wise well well, let her hold on to her house o. Else, I see her as the ultimate loser in this case....

READ WHAT THIS PERSON SAID THAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND.

Kayyy:

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by pocohantas(f): 1:29am On Jul 21, 2018
MizMyColi:

In all their years of staying together, I doubt that the woman has ever flexed the "I am the owner of the house" muscle.
I doubt she will also ever tell him "Get out of my house"
It seems the move to make the house solely in her name was more of a tactical one than a "gloating" one.

You are wise! If she did that to spite him, he would have known prior to this issue. She would have given that 'it's my house vibe', same vibe most men give their wives.

I think his wife is a good woman. OP isn't bad either, he is only proud and selfish. He should better go settle issues with his wife, this isn't a serious issue. If the house were in his name, the wife would have realised how she can become homeless in a quick second. We are only hearing this one because he is at the receiving end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sleekman(m): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2018
TooNoisy:
I can see the devil is at work again grin grin grin

The devil is always trying to break a happy home... or was your home ever happy? shocked shocked

I guess all of these happened to expose your wife; I am shocked to hear that your wife did not tell you that your name was never on the house. That is treacherous. Now you should thank God for exposing the type of person you married.... and may be exposing the type of person you are as well. Joke or no joke, you should not have said she should leave your house.

Okay so let's discuss the way forward. First of all, forget about divorce - the children suffer most from a divorce and you shouldn't let your innocent children pay for your stupidity and that if your wife.

You need to call your wife and explain to her. In my view there are three options:

1. She sells the house and you both can jointly buy a house to be owned by both of you. That way, no one can send the other out.
2. You get another place and she moves in with you while she continues to rent out her own house. It is her house.
3. You move back to the house with a view to building your own house quickly. You allocate the family expenses in such a way that you are able to save quickly to build your house.

Please do not relocate to another state; it makes no sense and you are only punishing your children for their mother's sin.

What is now missing in your marriage is trust... you both will not trust each other for a long time, but time heals all wounds. You both will heal.. give it time but please don't punish your children.
Oga she never trusted him in the first place. I'm guessing her husband is a virgo. Most are hard-working, dilligent and honest. She knows she messed up. She would never had suggested his name on the title docs if his money wasn't in the property. Sadly, she will need to work extra hard to get her husbands love back. If I were her, I will move with the husband, apologize profusely, show remorse, allow some time for wounds to heal save and then transfer all title deeds to him to cement trust. The woman should know that there's nothing worse than a nagging wife especially one that crosses the threshold. If she's cheating or has cheated just as someone here has said which I agree with then sadly she's not a wife material. Although, from her writeup she seems a good woman who has lost her way. I wouldn't want the property in our names either. I'll need to be sure if she really loves me. Other wives dey collect money show Oga say, how we go do am. Now she's lost face with his family.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MizMyColi(f): 1:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

there's no point.

I don't feel that I'm particularly drawing from my experience as a married man to recognise what is actually going on here...

I suspect the woman may not be particularly good looking, or may have some sort of inferiority complex because she's clearly conflicted about whether she can do better...

divorce is not the taboo word it once was, and she shouldn't immediately assume the responsibility of holding the family together for the kids, when it was the man who made the decision to walk away from those very kids.

This man is a leech who has gotten the woman so emotionally dependent on him, that he feels he can demand anything of her and reasonably expect to get it.

I'm beginning to see why Guapo likes you, a lot.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by declaro(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

there's no point.

PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT.

Kayyy:

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Evathyst(f): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2018
declaro:

You can say whatever you like about the man. His wife confirmed to us that 'her husband is a good man'. Don't put people in your own shoe because they can never be you and you can never be them. His wife love him and she knows what she will miss. If you have a bad experience in your past or present don't refer it to others. If you were unable to find happiness in your home, don't wish others unhappiness just because you are unhappines.
Yeah! She confirmed he's a good man but didn't put his name as the owner of the house ab initio? Bros, you dull o. All those he's a good man title, na format. The wife already knows she's dealing with a totalitarian, hence, she gave herself a back up plan.

For your information, I'm happily married. So, it's not because of any bad experience that I'll typing this. I'm just advising a fellow woman not to fall victim to the latest marriage scam you men play. Besides, I'll like to ask; 'which law stipulated that a woman can live in a house built by her husband but the husband can't live in the same house built by his wife?'.

If you can't answer that, then, advise your egotistic brother to jejely move into his wife's house whilst paying maximum respect to his landlady. Else, he's just a bloody crook seeking to possess another person's possession.

13 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by srclark: 1:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Op stop placing your extended family over your nuclear family it is obvious for your wife to put the title of you peoples house in her name and you did not discover till this issue came up says it all .first son or first born no be title or political position .And when it comes to finances spend less on the former (cause it yields zero to nothing most times ) concentrate more on the later (your financial and family well being) now your marriage is on the verge of divorce and most important of these people you made this sacrifice for or try to impress are in their various matrimonial homes living in peace .If you love your kids as you claim do the needful.NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF DIVORCE .It is well

11 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sleekman(m): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

You are wise! If she did that to spite him, he would have known prior to this issue. She would have given that 'it's my house vibe', same vibe most men give their wives.

I think his wife is a good woman. OP isn't bad either, he is only proud and selfish. He should better go settle issues with his wife, this isn't a serious issue. If the house were in his name, the wife would have realised how she can become homeless in a quick second. We are only hearing this one because he is at the receiving end.
Where does pride come in here? What if he spent all the money will she kill him? You are just sick shikena.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by HARDDON: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2018
sisisioge:

True...outside their domestic dirty talks, she's a good woman. All those years she didn't squander her share of the profit o. She oversaw the project from start to finish, otherwise oga would have had to handle the papers and realized the fault in the title. And, life would just have been as usual if only oga didn't say she should get out of the house. May God bless us with fair people is a huge prayer my brother.

How ladies like you always manage to get on the protect-a-sis-at-all-cost-train without recourse to analysing things objectively maims the mind of reality and tilts to the edge, the clouds of my sanity.

If you weren't so parochial, you would have noticed the fact that she breached the huge trust that existed btw them! Nevermind Her well of piecing words.
You obviously haven't been back stabbed before.

What stops her from asking him, when she was buying the land, what name should be on it? If that was too difficult because she felt it's her money, why didn't she inform him of what transpired when he got back? If she was a true wife? Even took deft move to conceal the papers in a bank! Wow! She really got a good adviser( her mum!)

Every other thing ignored, this is a grave offence.

Btw, having read the story from both sides, one thing is very glaring: This guy has been taking a lot of sh1ts from her right from the time they got married.
What you are seeing now is nothing but a reaction from pent up negative energies powered by improved finances.

He is trying to stamp some authority in his home ( something he hasn't been able to do for a very long time because she has been lording it over him due to his financial state/background) and I am almost certain he told her to get out of the house because he wanted her to know his new acquired guts( money induced) which she didn't waste time to take to the cleaners ( as she has been doing all their lives) and then ofcourse got the rude shock of his life( Backstabbed) . How do you trust such a woman again?

My prayer is that God should keep blessing him financially and direct him divinely in these trying times.

And to single guys out there: my mentor would always admonish:

SENSE PILL
To choose a friend, ascend the ladder a step but to choose a wife, descend the ladder a step!

Never marry a woman who cannot respect you because of social standing, financial fangs or mental moves

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MizMyColi(f): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Funny how it's okay for the man to give that vibe, but not the woman.

For the evil that Nairaland guys claim women are, I have never seen a woman that wakes up to say, "Leave my house" cos they are in a fight. If she stated it's her house, was that not the obvious? Wouldn't the man have said so too? and even add jara of "leave my house"

Too much hocus pocus.

My happiness on this thread is seeing how Men, real correct men o, are condemning his act too.
It gives me satisfaction, and I feel hopeful for humanity.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by braine(m): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2018
She should change the name ASAP.

Honestly, that type of person is a horrible person. And she didn't even mention it all this while. Chai! Op is a very strong man.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by syntax50: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2018
ExtraExtra:
Women are the backbone of the family, they make or mar the home, since they help bring life to the world suffice it to say they sum up what we call family, 99% of successful, longlasting home or family is the ability of the woman to hold the "forte".

My attention was drawn to this forum and this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home#69371294 and it is sad that most people drew conclusion on a one sided story though i wouldnt blame those involved because they judged based on what was said and the individual involved needed public validation for her wrong doing, a public display i dont approve of but since external persons and relations are already involved i'd like to clear some details.

"Dee" comes from a very well to do family while i dont so when we got married, i made her feel we are in this together, not one above the other but as partners in EVERYTHING. To be fair to her she brought up the business idea we did years ago, in other to put forth money to start up, i made sure i had equal money as her for it, goal was to own a property, build et al. Unfortunately my dad's ailing health deteriorated to the extent that he had to be flown out, when the profit came, i told her and she agreed, she decided we split it into two so she use hers for the initial plan. As the first born i went with my dad, back here she got the property and started building, when i came back the remaining money with me was used to complete it, what was left was used for my parents house. Being a trust worthy person i feel she is, i didnt bother to check documents cos i felt she would do the right thing by putting both our names which she kept in a bank.

Now, i work and own other businesses so i'm always in contact with alot of people from both genders so to her she feels i may have lost guard by cheating which is not true: i dont have password on my phones, i always make and receive calls right in front of her but she still think i'm hiding something and that was the genesis of the problem weeks ago, i rebuked her to cut it out immediately but she was out for blood, she insulted me like never before, when i didnt give her face, she extended her TOXIC words to my parents, my family, my background and my personality, that was when i lost it, if not for my cousin that was there i would have hit her, out of anger i told her to get the hell out of the house which of course i didnt mean, then she shocked me saying the house is ONLY in her name, i was numb and speechless, in other for me not to react in a brutal way i left the house, told her i would never step there again if she doesnt change it to my name ONLY. My cousin who was there when it happened told my people, they called me so i had to explain things, right now her family knows what happened and none is supporting her.

YES i said she should put my name only cos she belittled and betrayed me which tells me if it was in both our names she will raise shoulder and feel above me.YES i requested for transfer and i will go through with it, i cannot be away from my kids and still be in the same state, it doesnt make, when it is sucessful, i will get a place conducive amd comfortable for my kids, they will be with me. I told her recently not to bother with the name change anymore, she can have the house all to herself for all i care.

I wont divorce her because i dont believe in that, once i move with the kids she can come along if she wants but right now we are seperated. I wanted a partner, she displayed stupidity not smartness, what the future holds i dont know, she made her bed she should lay on it.

NOW THIS STORY IS VERY CLEAR. BROS I TOTALLY RESPECT YOU FOR YOUR DECISIONS. FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR KIND OF PERSON I THINK YOU GUYS CAN STILL WORK THINGS OUT. LETTING HER HAVE HER HOUSE IS A KILLER MOVE 1000%.

ONLY THING I WANT IS FOR YOU GUYS TO ATTEMPT TO TAKE THIS MATTER BEFORE GOD & IN ALL YOU GUYS DO REMEMBER THAT YOUR KIDS ARE WATCHING YOU GUYS CLOSELY; ALLOWING THEM HAVE TO TAKE SIDES BETWEEN BOTH OF YOU WILL BADLY DAMAGE THEM PSYCHOLOGICALLY.....

BOTH OF YOU OWE EACH OTHER LOVE, RESPECT & DEVOTION AND YOU OWE YOUR KIDS SAME BUT WITH A DIVINE OBLIGATION OF GUIDANCE.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nihilstjnr: 1:49am On Jul 21, 2018
declaro:

PLEASE READ THIS COMMENT.

If you think abuse is the reason for this mess, you're clearly in denial or deluded.

The alleged abuse is a symptom of the a much deeper malaise in the marriage - the wife had clearly recognised her husband's capability for greed and cruelty.

If you're able to analyse properly, you can see that at every stage, this woman took steps to protect her investment because she knows who she married.

They made money together, but hubby decides he wants to use joint profits to fly his dad out of the country for medical treatment, as well as build a house for his parents. The woman realises that this man is ready to take full control of, and squander their joint funds, so she demands a split.

A sensible man with kids would know that his first priority is to his kids and would have first focused on putting a roof over his children's head. Instead he left his kids under rain and went to build a house for his parents. No surprise he walked away from those kids in the end.

Next, the woman builds the house in her name, again because she knows who she married. If you genuinely think that it's a mere coincidence that the man tried to order her out of the house, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Think about it, the man is claiming to be annoyed that the deeds weren't in both their names, yet he stold her to get out of a house, where as far as he knew at the time, she was listed as a co-owner anyway.

This is a guy who wasn't concerned about her rights in the first place, and the woman clearly recognised these tendencies and took steps to protect her neck.

Steps that have been justified in the end.

I believe there's a lot that hasn't been said yet, but if you think that her insulting his parents is what triggered this wahala, then mehn...you're inexperienced in life.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MizMyColi(f): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2018
Evathyst:
Yeah! She confirmed he's a good man but didn't put his name as the owner of the house ab initio? Bros, you dull o. All those he's a good man title, na format. The wife already knows she's dealing with a totalitarian, hence, she gave herself a back up plan.

For your information, I'm happily married. So, it's not because of any bad experience that I'll typing this. I'm just advising a fellow woman not to fall victim to the latest marriage scam you men play. Besides, I'll like to ask; 'which law stipulated that a woman can live in a house built by her husband but the husband can't live in the same house built by his wife?'.

If you can't answer that, then, advise your egotistic brother to jejely move into his wife's house whilst paying maximum respect to his landlady. Else, he's just a bloody crook seeking to possess another person's possession.

Succinctly put!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by metro10: 1:55am On Jul 21, 2018
ashjay001:

Shebi he has walked away, unlike ur person of a dad! Who sat there n continued d fraud!

Free d nigga joor n stop comparing him to ur dad!

Did ur dad, pay for his parent's treatment, I'm sure ur mom did.

Did ur dad even attempt to build anything for his parents?

Even his wife agreed, he was a good man, unlike d trash u're trying to compare him with!

Don't point out ur dad's house and with ur left hand, if u can't bear d consequences

As bad, in this regard, I portrayed my dad, he is a million times better than this seeming and obvious woman usurper of a man. Despite been caught, he never abandoned his family.

Tell your “man” to go get a home and take care of his family. In the word of Doctor Damages, “Nonesense”!

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2018
utenwuson:
this man isn't hungry, he's smart and working couple with businesses he is into, yet the woman throw it at his face, he bruises hi ego, the thing call man in him dies if he had stayed back, he will be a toothless bulldog, nothing pisses a man off like hearing your wife insult your parents cos there are poor, I love and pray he stand by the decision.

now to what u said, yes, the economy may have turn the pendulum of spending for the home towards the woman in the house that doesn't mean the man will just fold arms, cos eventually the woman will tell him to his face to man up no matter how lovely she is.

But women don't have ego se.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Respect55:

U go about throwing tantrums around on social media and telling a man who can house u to grow up. Continue. Stop abusing people here, I tells bad on ur family where u come from

See dem! Awon get out of my house but I'm only joking crew...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by declaro(m): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Evathyst:

YOU SAID YOU ARE MARRIED AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR HUSBAND OR NOT?
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR HUSBAND AND THAT SOUNDS VERY BAD. IN YOUR MIND 'HUSBANDS ARE SUSPECTS', YOU CAN NOT LIVE IN PEACE WITH THAT MIND SET. YOUR HUSBAND MIGHT BE SUFFERING, YOU THINK YOU CAN DOMESTICATE A LION, IF IT DID NOT ESCAPE THE CAGE IT WILL DIE OFF. A MAN MUST BE A MAN OTHERWISE IT WILL LOOSE IT'S TASTE.
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by MarieSucre(f): 2:00am On Jul 21, 2018
utenwuson:
this is exactly what is causing cardiac arrest, when u keep piling up issues and saying you not gonna tell no one, high BP will kill u, he is a real man, the woman has rubbished his family costume she's from a well to do background, the only to rebuild his sanity and life is to start all over, go rent a new house, while building his, and stay there, if the wife us still interested in the Ed marriage, she knows what to do... meet him in his house not in her house.

Uncle the only reason we know she is from a well to do background is because he briefly mentioned it, he did not even bring it up as a reason for their quarrel. He said the main reason for their quarrel was because he was doing somethings that made the wife feel he was cheating on her. Face that one and stop all these other jumping up and down. The man needs to check himself and limit whatever action is making his wife feels she is cheating on him. My 2 cents.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.