Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103661 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2018
ednut1:
Doesnt work. Only gives some who have businesses or jobs already confidence and belief which in turn leads to success. If u no get job or business no money go appear for ya room abeg

You go tell us who you don use before

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by sacajawea: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2018
tunary:
If your searching for evidence or someone to explain to you, trust me you'll never find. I have seen poor people who became rich overnight through this ritual stuff, but due to inability to renew their sacrifices they died.

It is good to be inquisitive sha
Become rich?
What is your definition of Rich?
Building a house, few cars,
If your money is not yet up to 300k usd that's not rich or even $1/2 mill USD
If it's money you don't need to waste human Life if it's not gang related, Organ harvestation, or robbery for the sole purpose of Getting Cash
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by spongeisback: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Exactly!!!!! It's only religious people that believe in money rituals so they can have a sort of satisfaction that their god exists.

If there's no devil what's the use of god,praying,fasting and visions? How do you expect this gospel merchants to make money?

Robynwelo1:
The day I stopped believing in spiritual nonsense was after the illuminati craze. All of those conspiracy theories were indeed rubbish, third world order, mk ultra, baphomet, chips talk, hand signs, all rubbish!

All you need to do is tell a lie and have the world believe it. To this day people cannot still see the miracles that TB Joshua, Oyakhilomen and the likes of them perform are merely performance.

Religion has eaten too deep into this world that the only way people can proof there is good is to point out the bad.

Christianity is toxic. it is the main perpetuator of this evil act. Imagine people saying rituals work because they believe in God, therefore they believe in Satan and that he can turn human parts to money. They have not asked themselves why they haven't seen houses or cars that appear and disappear or fly. it's only money that you can hide inside pocket. They've put bible in place of their brains. it's sad really.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2018
Nothing like rituals money, people give all that body parts to their babalao either to help in their business or to get some kind of substance or power to talk to a maga or to use to dupe people or to secure a position that gives money. Forget all that Nollywood crap that money falls from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2018
spongeisback:
I saw an argument on Nairaland last month about a similar topic and someone said the OP doesn't watch nollywood if he did he won't be asking such a question. So in his little mind nollywood is real and have the answer to all thing spiritual.

I just logged off Nairaland for that day because there's nothing you can say to convince such a person.

I swearr cheesy.
That was how some girl was arguing with me about “karma” sometime ago. And when she started bringing nollywood into it,I left the conversation .
Life doesn’t work the way many people see it

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2018
tunary:
If you believe in miracles which I believe you do, then you have no reason not to believe in money rituals unless ur pretending not to believe.

Money ritual is real
How did you conclude he believes in miracles?
Lol
Didn’t you read the part where he said he’s an atheist??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Fvcknames: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2018
4601CE:
I swearr cheesy.
That was how some girl was arguing with me about “karma” sometime ago. And when she started bringing nollywood into it,I left the conversation .
Life doesn’t work the way many people see it
A thread needs to be created about this Karma of a thing
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by SEXONLY: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Voodoo practising is something that we should all desist from since its always with bad ending but to say money ritual is not real, then you have not seen real witch doctor that knows about it.

If this practise has been in existence for centuries ago, then its real.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by henrixx(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2018
ednut1:
Doesnt work. Only gives some who have businesses or jobs already confidence and belief which in turn leads to success. If u no get job or business no money go appear for ya room abeg
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Mikolion87(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
oga! Where is the evidence that money ritual works? That is the simple question i asked you. Shut up if you dont have evidence

Do you expect anyone it worked for to come out and tell you he made his money through ritual?

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Fvcknames:

A thread needs to be created about this Karma of a thing
Please mention me when you open the thread.
I want to learn grin
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2018
All I have to say money ritual is real . If op is doubting it, you can donate yourself so I can take you to my baba.

I will come back with my Lamborghini to update you guys if it's real or not.

If only op can donate himself as a case study cry

grin

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Fvcknames: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2018
4601CE:
Please mention me when you open the thread.
I want to learn grin
Lol I'm hoping someone else does
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:27am On Jul 22, 2018
ednut1:

That what will called extraordinary luck even if you are selling pure water
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by richeeyo(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2018
subtlemee:
If you believe it doesn't work why are you asking us?
Looks like the guy is seeking advice before doing business
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by stonemasonn: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2018
No amount of money can be compared with human life. Money rituals is a scam.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by catwhiskers1993: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
Besides Rumours, Do You Have Any Hard Evidence Money Ritual Works?

It is unfortunate in this day and age, nigerians still believe cutting someone's head off would make them right (i sincerely wonder how this wld work).

In my opinion, it is all a scam and does not work.
All we hear are stories, but never a first hand evidence to prove it works.

Do you have any evidence these rituals work?

Let us stop this madness and wasting of human lives on something obviously based on nollywood and not reality.

http://thenationonlineng.net/money-making-rituals-real-imaginary/

ONLY A FOOL WILL DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE SUPERNATURAL....
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Mikeross62: 12:53am On Jul 22, 2018
many mysteries behind it

it's mikeross yuan/rmb get yours now
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by chijokz(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
There is nothing like money ritual. Don't believe that nonsense.

Even if it exists, where is the money coming from?

You do money ritual, yet you can't be richer than Dangote...Lol..

Money ritual is for lazy people.

It doesn't exists.

Exactly bro..who prints or mints the millions with serial numbers? If it works, then why isn't the ritual doctor or babalawo richer than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2018
[/b]cheesy cheesy cheesy
MYSTERY=unexplainable.

Hard to beleive some things until you experience them.
I see people trying to sound smart/learned on this thread..Technology this, Science that, Blacks are gullible blah blah.

Science and Technology doesnt define everything on earth.

The SUPERNATURAL does exist!
definately not an hoax, else there wont be a word depicting it right from inception, centuries before this age.

Rituals you say??
Op should take a bold step of venturing into the world of the Unexplainable, before concluding it's a Facade [b]
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by davillian(m): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Hmmmm
There Is a building in my village that my late father told me that the man who own the house did money rituals.
It was during the period the whole money ritual thing was in vogue in the east .
The man died early and no one can live in any of his properties . the house the man built in my village has remained the same even after 20 years without renovations.
The family decided to give the building to a church but the first day the house was used for church service spirits dint allow them finish service before it descended on them .
Till today the house is still there .
Op if you still have doubt money rituals doesn't work you can come and document this story yourself in my village grin grin grin.
I'm sure you won't survive a day in that house before spirits of people used for money rituals descend on you and your crew .

10 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by AeroplaneApple: 1:48am On Jul 22, 2018
STAY SHARP BRO....

11 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Sadebixx(m): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2018
The person killed for rituals is the price paid, when you go to the devil for anything he ask for a price, the bigger your demand the greater your price, that is how the spirit realm works-nothing is free.
Devil does not manufacture money but how he/she(not sure if devil na woman or man) gets the money me i no know ooooo

but wait ooo! you be atheist, you don't believe in the existence of any supreme being i.e God, witch, wizard, Ogbanje, etc

In this world wey person wey dey alright go sleep nd e no go wake up, even Nigerian nurses, doctors dey advise patient to go spiritual when dey confirm you're medically ok but still sick, this is Africa!

You better go and give your life to christ

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2018
3 things...

1. Is either you are a fool or u r just mad

2. Is either you want to do money rituals, probably with your son or daughter and you are looking for a place to do it.

3. Or you are a member of Jehovah Witness Church (dey can doubt for Africa).

4 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Op you are wasting your time... This Nigeria and their dumb backward mentality... Smh hate to be a Nigerian! African as a whole sef!

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Blitzerz: 2:53am On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

That is a 76 paged thread. It is too massive to glean all the info I need in a swoop.

If you don't mind, you can answer me here.
Dont mind that guy
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Blitzerz: 2:57am On Jul 22, 2018
Mikolion87:

Do you expect anyone it worked for to come out and tell you he made his money through ritual?
As in
Honestly
People dont just know when they are asking stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 22, 2018
subtlemee:
If you believe it doesn't work why are you asking us?

Tanchewww........
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by eodavids(m): 3:51am On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Don't you think it's stupidity insulting people here as a matter of fact it's stupidity posting this nonsense here

If you had just one mudu of brain inside your head

You would tell your daddy or mummy to take you to your village babalawo and ask for evidence there , it's simple

But you just had to come write on nairaland , just so we know you exist

We have seen you , well done

No, you are wrong.

Op meant to use this thread to dissuade people from bad hustling that leads to the killings seen around in recent times.

How many do you know who may be planning to carry out more killings with the wrong assumption that its the only way they can make it in life.

Even as you were typing rubbish with your divice, some are hatching evil plans and who knows the victim, could be you.

So, please join the OP in discouraging the killings in Our land by people who thought the only road to success is to kill and ritualize.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 22, 2018
I have a feeling if it actually worked, it would be more rampant than it currently is, especially in this Buhari economy, everyone in Nigeria by now would be either rich, dead or missing a few body parts grin but as it is now, the only people who venture into it seem to be wretched, desperate and uneducated Nigerians..mostly those from rural areas. At least that's what I can tell from the pictures of those caught in the act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Gloriawinning: 4:38am On Jul 22, 2018
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.