Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (95706 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2018

TWITTER LIARS IN COLLABORATION WITH NAIJA BLOGGERS HAVE FINISHED US THIS 2018.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Dollarship(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Face your business
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by MetaPhysical: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
thorpido:
Bloggers!Are u sure the boy is not her son and he is excited about getting a sibling?

I was just thinking that too.
If she had him at 16 or 17, which is not criminal or abnormal, it explains their age difference. Kissing him on lips and at his age, though unacceptable in Africa, is not abnormal in Western culture where mothers even kiss their 18yr olds on the lips.

The pictures left some clarity out to explain their true relationship and intimacy.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nothing bad menh. I even cherish the courage
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na craze world we dey. Craze world I say na craze world we dey.craze world grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by GodIsBiafran: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please who has confirmed this story...I am yet to believe it....ogbokorgbokor shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
D lad isn't cute & plump liped , he looks like a local lad. I like way younger guys too 4 a pet, but dis lad isn't fine as I would ve liked.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by MissWrite(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Why has the woman not been imprisoned for child abuse & sexual molestation?

Perverted and sex-starved, frustrated women everywhere looking for innocent boys to rape and devour.

Look how this shameless woman has destroyed this boy's career and destiny. She can't hold down a real man so she goes for unsuspecting kids.

He'll start regretting this in 10 years time when he matures.

The number of sexually aggressive women roaming Nigeria these days is something else. All women know is sex, sex, sex!!! They can't think straight anymore until something is inserted between their legs.

This paedophilic woman should be severely punished!

Unfortunately, the age of consent in South Africa is 16. In Lesotho it's even 14. Shameful as that might be, no crime has been committed here. If this were Nigeria (age of consent = 18) the woman should be arrested; but it's not, so we can only be outraged.

I agree with you; the boy may regret his decision in ten years. The more older people prey on (what in my opinion should be considered) kids, the more evident it would become that 16 might be too young to give consent after all.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Chikebranny123(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
zinachidi:
Falz's "celebrity girlfriend" comes to Mind.. 'can't a young man love a woman twice his age"
This one sweet me die

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Chikebranny123(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
nelsonebby:
shebi you kiss ur mum for mouth

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissWrite:

Unfortunately, the age of consent in South Africa is 16. In Lesotho it's even 14. Shameful as that might be, no crime has been committed here. If this were Nigeria (age of consent = 18) the woman should be arrested; but it's not, so we can only be outraged.

I agree with you; the boy may regret his decision in ten years. The more older people prey on (what in my opinion should be considered) kids, the more evident it would become that 16 might be too young to give consent after all.

Stop spreading fake news.

Nigeria doesn't have an age of consent law. In 2011 or 2012 the NASS changed the age of consent to 11years but it generated lots of controversies and it had to be void. Till date NASS hasn't implemented any age of consent in Nigeria.

The Nigerian constitution recognize 18 as the age that one becomes an adult .

Yes but that one is different from age of consent.

In the US for example according to national law an individual is considered an adult when he/she is up to 18 but there are some states where the age of consent is 14,15,16 and 17 .

Nigeria doesn't have any age of consent law.

Stop misleading people. A complete 2011 amended version of the 1999 constitution won't cost you more than 4k.

Read it and stop misleading people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
If he is her son
Why all this incestuous display sad sad sad

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by MissWrite(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Elder001:

Stop spreading fake news.

Nigeria doesn't have an age of consent law. In 2011 or 2012 the NASS changed the age of consent to 11years but it generated lots of controversies and it had to be void. Till date NASS hasn't implemented any age of consent in Nigeria.

The Nigerian constitution recognize 18 as the age that one becomes an adult .

Yes but that one is different from age of consent.

In the US for example according to national law an individual is considered an adult when he/she is up to 18 but there are some states where the age of consent is 14,15,16 and 17 .

Nigeria doesn't have any age of consent law.

Stop misleading people. A complete 2011 amended version of the 1999 constitution won't cost you more than 4k.

Read it and stop misleading people.

Free.

https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/ng_publications_Childs_Right_Act_2003.pdf

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thebwoy:
I smell northerner grin

That thing resemble Nigerian?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by perdollar(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
women wt fowl sense.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by BabaO2: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Evil woman
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by sexdoll: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
bloggers eh...

is it not so obvious that this is just a mother and her son?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Find someone who look at you the way Meghan look at prince Harry. grin

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by mimimile93: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
For with love all things are possible
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mother and Son catching fun ooo, and not what the blogger cooked up... I nor fit open my two eyes believe that jonky
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by karlboss: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
bigsmoke2:
Na craze world we dey. Craze world I say na craze world we dey.craze world grin

Sound sultan
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Afonja007: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
To me this is acting nothing more
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissWrite:

Free.

https://www.unicef.org/nigeria/ng_publications_Childs_Right_Act_2003.pdf

UNICEF website? Such a joke.

Quote the section of the constitution where age of consent is 18years.

If you check the same UNICEF now they will still put 18years as US age of consent when states like Ohio, Oklahoma,Texas and many others age of consent is 14,15,16,17.

Google is your friend.

Search for “ age of consent in Nigeria” on Google not all these UNICEF stuff you're posting here.

This one you posted is UNICEF guidelines for countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Speakdatruth: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
I see things
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Sluvist(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thebwoy:
I smell northerner grin
Look at this Amaka, na igbos dey do dis one, reverse is the case with notherners.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by geo4c: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Na now this news dey reach front page
Nairaland these days i don't understand
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
That's her son
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by dustar: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Saff:
I have a feeling this is her son. You bloggers are absolutely disgusting. That boy doesn’t even look up to 16, he’s like 12.
How will they progress if they continue spoiling peoples name just to be noticed.
IT HAD BEEN DISCOVERED THAT THE BOY IS HER 1st SON.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Dpraiz(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Small boy with big rod

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by DKM123: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
In countries like Nigeria, they don't understand when parents passionately hug their kids or give them pecks on the lips because they never experienced such kind of affection growing up. Infact, some of them have never ever been told, "I love you" by their parents talkless of being kissed. I guess the blogger knew y'll will fall for this because it is strange to you.

So you can't read the body language and use your IQ to decipher that this isn't in any way a ROMANTIC setting?Smh. You can't even see the uncanny resemblance in the picture he hugged her. Same lips, same chin, same shape of face.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by skubido(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.