Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (95708 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by madjune(m): 1:36am On Jul 23, 2018
Sleekydee:

LOL, when a peak on d lip is frozen tru d eye of a camera, evrythin looks like a kiss.... There is no story here

When a peck on the lips is frozen through the camera...

Abeg, what are you talking about here?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Caseless: 3:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Cococandy, help me to arrange this place abeg.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by iRepNaija1: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Feminist and women right activist will never see this. They would have turn everywhere upside down if it was the other way round.

Anyways love has no boundary. Many of you started giving and receiving the "grin" at a far younger age. Let he who is void of sin be the first to cast a stone.

Your first statement is not true. This has nothing to do with feminism. This is statutory rape. What business does anyone have being involved with a 16 year old like that? Abeg. Don't bring that love has no boundaries argument into this.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Duru009(m): 3:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Ladies n sex these days !
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by tintingz(m): 5:25am On Jul 23, 2018
MetaPhysical:

I was just thinking that too.
If she had him at 16 or 17, which is not criminal or abnormal, it explains their age difference. Kissing him on lips and at his age, though unacceptable in Africa, is not abnormal in Western culture where mothers even kiss their 18yr olds on the lips.

The pictures left some clarity out to explain their true relationship and intimacy.
You're the one that made it unacceptable and abnormal in Africa right? Mr African lawmaker.

Some people just post nonsense without knowing what culture is.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by KunlePrism(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Exactly my thought. I believe the fact was just twisted to generate likes and comments. For all that picture is worth, it might just be a pics of an expectant mother and her son; the boy being happy for the expected new addition to the family.

In another twist, the boy might be the only child of the lady, and the two seemed joyous for the expected addition!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by hugoboss36(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Feminist and women right activist will never see this. They would have turn everywhere upside down if it was the other way round.

Anyways love has no boundary. Many of you started giving and receiving the "grin" at a far younger age. Let he who is void of sin be the first to cast a stone.
...for the first time ur making a meaningful statement here...back to op,that boy fit be her brother or relation...bloggers una gi kill person...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Saff(f): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Deltatoto:
the leg in your profile if it’s your leg I’ll not use condom o.
wow
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2018
madjune:

When a peck on the lips is frozen through the camera...

Abeg, what are you talking about here?

Try n peak ur gf or relative on d lip, pause at d exact moment ur lips touch, den take a pix....upload it and watch how d Internet go crazy Abt it...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Jhoanner(f): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2018
C'mon, that's her son
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by cy4by: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

it's the boy's mother.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2018
Caseless:
Cococandy, help me to arrange this place abeg.
fake news. That’s her son

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Deltatoto: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Saff:
wow
no be joke it’s prwtty fresh let me call you
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by isaiah9(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2018
Martin0:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this! after all macron was just common two year's older than him when he did his.

when are majority of you ladies going to change ur mentality
But there is something wrong with a 33yr old man smashing a 16yr old right?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by don4real18(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2018
Saff:
I have a feeling this is her son. You bloggers are absolutely disgusting. That boy doesn’t even look up to 16, he’s like 12.
That's the first thing that came to my mind
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
robertito7:
what's does that patoranking song say again.....ehen! ..im available call me
Lol!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Husnur(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Thebwoy:
I smell northerner grin

undecided undecidedDID HE OR SHE LOOKS LIKE NORTHERNER'S? ?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Martin0(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2018
isaiah9:
But there is something wrong with a 33yr old man smashing a 16yr old right?

smashing a 16year old what
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by ameh99: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2018
Ah...chai...

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by jayboy17(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2018
It's a lie bro!

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by elijahkayode(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2018
Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsZq_mKbhdc
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Candyflox(f): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=wiseword316 post=69605713]hahahhaha abi na
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by madjune(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2018
Sleekydee:

Try n peak ur gf or relative on d lip, pause at d exact moment ur lips touch, den take a pix....upload it and watch how d Internet go crazy Abt it...

So you think that's mother and son?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by EmmyNorse(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
the guy dey chop wetin him broses dey dream to chop.🚶
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nawa o, that's serious.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
madjune:

So you think that's mother and son?
I believe so
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by QualityHealthCa: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
SenorFax:
Small boy with big God

Small boy with big còck
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Abiiiike(f): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
DKM123:
In countries like [Nigeria, they don't understand when parents passionately hug their kids or give them pecks on the lips because they never experienced such kind of affection growing up. Infact, some of them have never ever been told, "I love you" by their parents talkless of being kissed. I guess the blogger knew y'll will fall for this because it is strange to you.

So you can't read the body language and use your IQ to decipher that this isn't in any way a ROMANTIC setting?Smh. You can't even see the uncanny resemblance in the picture he hugged her. Same lips, same chin, same shape of face.

Lmao.. you're fucking right... I remember there was a time when my neighbour's 8 year old son called her "mommy, my lover" all hell broke loose that day and the boy was punished simply because he knew what 'lover' was at his age.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by olisaEze(m): 3:21am On Dec 25, 2018
When did we (NL) start celebrating paedophilia?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Dshocker(m): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2018
More like Linda ikeji and young lover
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by jerryfemi88: 4:10am On Dec 25, 2018
thorpido:
Bloggers!Are u sure the boy is not her son and he is excited about getting a sibling?
yes bloggers are liars I have seen this pix long ago and is her son based on the story posted on face book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.