Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (95707 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by andyanders: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sleekydee:
That's obviously his mother, does that guy look 16 to yall... Dnt play ur self, if u analyse the pictures very well, u will see its a mother n son fooling ard

That looks like her son. Even the kissing looks fake. The hug even doesn't look right. This was staged by the op to gain more traffic to his blog.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by jbblues24(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of fuschia in this illustration! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by tomdon(m): 3:22am On Nov 23, 2019
thorpido:
Bloggers!Are u sure the boy is not her son and he is excited about getting a sibling?

cheesy cheesy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by scoundrel(f): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
That’s a boy and his abuser. Her desperate self should know better. That is a crime she committed. There are a lot of men her age and a little younger who’ll happily fertilize her eggs. Maybe she has attitude issues. Anyway, society doesn’t take women serious to begin with so she’s free for the meantime.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Josefsom(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Madooo dat boi might later re-marry See as im pose like say dem force am to touch d stomach
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Stanleyq: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Uwa mmebi, no story wey u no go hear 4 end time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.