Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (95705 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Coolgent(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thebwoy:
I smell northerner grin
Hypocrite grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by zomoears(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sleekydee:
That's obviously his mother, does that guy look 16 to yall... Dnt play ur self, if u analyse the pictures very well, u will see its a mother n son fooling ard

Thought so too, till i saw d pix where they kissed...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Probz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Assuming this is true (because the Internet is full of shit) which country is it, and shouldn't it be a crime for her to be sleeping with him?

16’s the age of consent in many countries. Not least the UK.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wonders shall never end!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by innocential3032(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
i dnt bliv this
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
That's his mother, fake news angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lucky dude
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by RedboneSmith(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Probz:

16’s the age of consent in many countries. Not least the UK.

That did occur to me as I was typing. Still... angry

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by vRendoh(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
This madam is selfish and wicked! Anyhow...soonest it will be seen and when the night is over it will l be history
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by madjune(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sleekydee:
That's obviously his mother, does that guy look 16 to yall... Dnt play ur self, if u analyse the pictures very well, u will see its a mother n son fooling ard

A mother and son sharing a kiss like that?

Man, something is wrong about this folks.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Ingocof(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Photos Currently going viral on the internet shows Loved up pics of a heavily Pregnant woman and her young lover, According to reports the boy is just 16yrs old while the Lady is 33yrs old..

And The Photos are actually their Maternity Photos.

See More below!.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/16yr-old-boy-his-33yrs-old-pregnant.html

This isn't new, Emma Macron's wife is twenty four years older, google it fast before you insult
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lady wants raw unrefined sperm
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by janejive(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
The world has come to an end I tell you shocked
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Photos Currently going viral on the internet shows Loved up pics of a heavily Pregnant woman and her young lover, According to reports the boy is just 16yrs old while the Lady is 33yrs old..

And The Photos are actually their Maternity Photos.

See More below!.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/16yr-old-boy-his-33yrs-old-pregnant.html

Man nah man ....man we always be man sperm get power pass pussy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Gbogbo12345: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
No no no this world is turning around.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Chinostuff: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
How about this

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
skallion7:
@Jayceon @Lesudafricaine @xhosanostra. See your people
at least they are not posing with severed heads and human lungs for money rituals like some people I know wink wink

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
I fùcking hate this site now. dumb people posting fake and unverified news.

the boy is this woman's first child. she has a husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
madjune:

A mother and son sharing a kiss like that?

Man, something is wrong about this folks.

LOL, when a peak on d lip is frozen tru d eye of a camera, evrythin looks like a kiss.... There is no story here
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Sleekydee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
zomoears:

Thought so too, till i saw d pix where they kissed...
It's because d camera froze it, it's a peak on d lip, nothing wrong with that....
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Sense fall on you.
it's you that should receive sense.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissWrite:

Unfortunately, the age of consent in South Africa is 16. In Lesotho it's even 14. Shameful as that might be, no crime has been committed here. If this were Nigeria (age of consent = 18) the woman should be arrested; but it's not, so we can only be outraged.

I agree with you; the boy may regret his decision in ten years. The more older people prey on (what in my opinion should be considered) kids, the more evident it would become that 16 might be too young to give consent after all.

this is fake news. the boy is her son not her lover

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by sanpipita(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Thunder fire the ass of the source of this fake newsgrin

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Allisonstvs(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Oooh wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Is this for real? shocked

I wonder what the little boi'z parents doing while their son is smashing this woman? undecided #ShakingMyFlatAss

Hmmmm flat ass is so disgusting like sh!t
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by MissWrite(f): 12:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

this is fake news. the boy is her son not her lover

cheesy...........that makes sense.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by donqx: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2018
ohh

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Allisonstvs:
Hmmmm flat ass is so disgusting like sh!t

And so? Unlike someone who has a big FLAT NOSE & FLAT HEAD..Abeeeg, which is more DISGUSTING? undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by hopexter(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Why has the woman not been imprisoned for child abuse & sexual molestation?

Perverted and sex-starved, frustrated women everywhere looking for innocent boys to rape and devour.

Look how this shameless woman has destroyed this boy's career and destiny. She can't hold down a real man so she goes for unsuspecting kids.

He'll start regretting this in 10 years time when he matures.

The number of sexually aggressive women roaming Nigeria these days is something else. All women know is sex, sex, sex!!! They can't think straight anymore until something is inserted between their legs.

This paedophilic woman should be severely punished!

Bro, you're harsh with words. All they did was fxck nothing more. Moreover, a man can start having sex from age 9 and just because you started late doesn't mean it's wrong. Thousands of us wished we started at 16 but with who? That's the question that keeps every male from early sex. How can you own a dick from birth and wait till 20 years time before it becomes useful? Common man!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Deltatoto: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2018
nazablossom:
Maybe mother and son, if not, then the woman needs to be arrested for Child Abuse
u think say it u open Toto I no go nack?
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Deltatoto: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Saff:
I have a feeling this is her son. You bloggers are absolutely disgusting. That boy doesn’t even look up to 16, he’s like 12.
the leg in your profile if it’s your leg I’ll not use condom o.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) by Citizenshelm: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2018
A 15-year-old Indonesian girl has been jailed six months for having an abortion after her brother raped her.

http://wapnetrealm.com/15-year-old-girl-has-been-jailed-six-months-for-having-an-abortion-after-her-brother-raped-her/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.