Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. (3806 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2010
@ poster

Its not adviseable, i remember two of my friends slept on the same bed with their gf, while the light was off, one of the guy was pressing his friends gf a$$  grin . The girl latter told his bf what happened in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Good boy smiley

Thanks jare kiss
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 2:17am On Jun 16, 2010
skfa1:

@ poster

Its not adviseable, i remember two of my friends slept on the same bed with their gf, while the light was off, one of the guy was pressing his friends gf a$$  grin . The girl latter told his bf what happened in the middle of the night.

A girl i know had a similar experience but she didn't tell her bf coz erhhh it got out of hand
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 3:09am On Jun 16, 2010
skfa1:

@ poster

Its not adviseable, i remember two of my friends slept on the same bed with their gf, while the light was off, one of the guy was pressing his friends gf a$$ grin . The girl latter told his bf what happened in the middle of the night.
U mean his gf?how ridiculous. . .but how dem dey sleep nao? undecided
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by rydeorsail(m): 5:14am On Jun 16, 2010
i just dey waka past, imagine all this happening, it only happens to students and corper, in hostel
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
iice:

A girl i know had a similar experience but she didn't tell her bf coz erhhh it got out of hand

she should have told her bf if she love her and if the bf is a wise fellow, he will handle it well, it wont get out of hand.

Pweety4me:

U mean his gf?how ridiculous. . .but how dem dey sleep nao? undecided
  I mean his friend gf not his own gf, dem sleep ontop same matress, u know those big matress. so na so e happen o. no go try sleep with friends bf o, else you go just see hand wey dey press your a$$ in the middle of the night, hahaha  grin  grin

The one that happened to me was when i was in the church, i sat with this gurl at the back of the church while the preaching was going on, she decide to read the bible with me when ever a verse is been called by the pastor, but all of a sudden, i noticed her hand on my thigh (itan) and it was moving, i was cold, my mind went far away, i tried bring my mind back and i realised myself. we got into some normal conversation while the preacher was preaching on, but my mind told me its a temptation, thank God its now prayer time, infact you need to see the way i prayed like have never prayed before.

Now it comes to the end of service, she asked where I'm living, i replied just around the church, she asked if I'm living alone and all stuffs like that, thank goodness her taxi arrived at this time and she had no option than to get into the taxi. that was the end of story. Well its not bad for a girl to show interest in a guy but that's not the right way to do it, she went too far

rydeorsail:

i just dey waka past, imagine all this happening, it only happens to students and corper, in hostel

different things don happen bro.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
@skfa1 how she go 2 far?because she touched your chubby thigh? tongue grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^

haha, u need to see how her  hand was going to my kini (thing), that nearly switch on the light in my head inside church cheesy

haha, my thing is not chubby o, very straight, black and strong  cheesy   cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2010
^Yuck!in church aswell! angry
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^

that shows she went far. her hand should not be there in the first place.

nack me tori jare my pweety cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2010
^Teehee but u enjoyed it huh? grin lipsrsealed tongue

Stori stori. . .
tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^

Is not that I enjoyed it but her hand was doing me jigbi jigbi for body grin cheesy

stori, tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2010
^Which kind stori sef?i am gud gurl o. cool
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
skfa1:

she should have told her bf if she love her and if the bf is a wise fellow, he will handle it well, it wont get out of hand.

love ke lol.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Which kind stori sef?i am gud gurl o. cool

gud gurl pweety, LMAO grin tongue

iice:

love ke lol.

Yelz now, you know i always loff u now my loff kiss cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2010
skfa1:

Yelz now, you know i always loff u now my loff kiss cheesy

You don miss road? grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^

im sure i know miss road, oya hold my hand and lets go home loff grin cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
^Anoda stori loff cheesy grin tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
skfa1:

^^

im sure i know miss road, oya hold my hand and lets go home loff grin cheesy

Oya on to the okada and off with you to yaba left tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Madukaele(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^ iice u don count one for me abi? watin e go rich b4 u ban me
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2010
Moderators don't ban. . .which is a well known fact except for them cave dwellers
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Madukaele(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
so y u come count 1 na?like say u dey warn me
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Anoda stori loff   cheesy grin tongue

You too like tori loff  cheesy

But u never nack me one now  cool
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2010
iice:

Oya on to the okada and off with you to yaba left tongue

No be me and u go go yaba left grin cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by bjcole(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2010
yeye man
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Loveaflame(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
It is not the best and I don't encourage such
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
Loveaflame:

It is not the best and I don't encourage such

yeah u`r right , that aint right *thumbs up*
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2010
@skfa1 Ha!not dis kinda stori! lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed

Dem fit ban u o wrong section!
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
make dem no ban me o, all na formulated tori o just like the adamawa thread by P dude cheesy  cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2010
skfa1:

make dem no ban me o, all na formulated tori o just like the adamawa thread by P dude cheesy cheesy
angry tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
Pweety4me:

angry tongue

pweety, no vex biko, see ya wrinkle face , e no fit u at all, change face abeg tongue tongue grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2010
wey that iice now? she don leg am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! / How To Be A Player Who Can Get Any Girl / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.