Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! (2293 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
trying to hit on faceless online screen names on an internet forum is sooooo lame. no wonder you've ben mumuring follow this slut. get some balls, they're plenty of beautiful chics outside in the real world. no-game-having azz nigga

Dude, u dont wanna get me started right now, that seriously wasnt called for, angry angry

find some other place to channel ur baseless frustrated life aight, Dont bring that sh*t here, angry angry
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
Eyah:

There must be a loose screw somewhere in your brain. Check it out please. smiley

@ Poster, im sorry for derailing your topic.

Alwayz hv some loose screws in ma brain usually.No point checkn them out. but wht exactly does dt hv 2 do wif anytn. e b lik say u don kolo. U sure aint sorry 4 derailn d guyz thread cool
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2010
georgeiyke009:

Alwayz hv some loose screws in ma brain usually.No point checkn them out. but wht exactly does dt hv 2 do wif anytn. e b lik say u don kolo. U sure aint sorry 4 derailn d guyz thread cool

@ George, i won't take your challenge. Please rest in peace. Im out from here. smiley
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Mudley313: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
Dude, u dont wanna get me started right now, that seriously wasnt called for,   

find some other place to channel your baseless frustrated life aight,  Dont bring that excreta here

*shake my head*

your girl turn you to complete mugu and i'm the one with a frustrated life. i laugh in japanese

read your original posts again--from how your girl did you dirty to how you're still foolishly in love with that dirtbag to how you tryna seek solace online asking for faceless people to help your mumu self out--now, do us all men folks a favor and off yourself
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
our girl turn you to complete mugu and i'm the one with a frustrated life. i laugh in japanese

read your original posts again--from how your girl did you dirty to how you're still foolishly in love with that dirtbag to how you tryna seek solace online asking for faceless people to help your mumu self out--now, do us all men folks a favor and off yourself

LOLOLOL, That was really funny, Ah, i needed a laff, thanks man. . cheesy cheesy cheesy
yall sure know how to cheer a brotha up on NL. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abusive Relationship / Am In A Fix, Can Someone Help Me Out? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.