Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! (2295 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
Nlanders. . . Ive been in this very topsy turvy relationship for 2 n a half years, with about 3 breaks ups n make ups. . . I had major trust issues, and she claimed the next time we broke up would be it for good. . Fine we had a few issues yet again and i admit fault in some places and we broke up in april. .

Afterwards i went back to her to try to patch things up but she was hell bent on it this time. She's actually quite shallow and believes her beauty can get her anything she wants (guys to be exact), and she had alot of them on her case then so she felt she didnt need me and was using me to shine. .

As God would have it, she finally saw the raw side of life as she claimed that cuz she loved me soo much and i broke up with her again, she went crazy and started going out alot and drinking alot. . She says she got really drunk on a nite out and was too late to go home and therefore went home with the guy who she CLAIMS took advantage of her, and she got pregnant. . . She had complications soon after and had to abort the pregnancy. . . She initially lied to me that it was an appendisitis operation she had but while i was still connecting the dots cuz the whole thing wasnt pure, she confessed. . . In effect she says she was raped by the guy. NOW SHE WANTS ME BACK

Please any advice?!!
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
I can't believe you still need any advice for this. Take her back, my friend, and prove yourself a bona fide wimp. Despoiled my foot.
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by dokwesi(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ Poster. First of all, if you take a look at relationships, i do not mean marriages that break up. You would find out that only 1 out of 50 weathers an initial breakup. Any woman that uses her beauty to outshine a man, is presently just wasting her time. The truth is that even if you take her back, the thoughts that someone else touched her would linger on in your mind.  (You use it to hunt her even if she is BORN AGAIN) Let her go and please start on a fresh slate.

This time look out for a woman that respects u and shares the same values wit u.

Best of luck
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by SAGoddess: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
Are men/people really this gullible? SMH real hard at this madness!
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Creamish(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ poster . . d'u rily need an advice? tot it was crystal clear . . .
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by 190: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rusty09:

Nlanders. . . Ive been in this very topsy turvy relationship for 2 n a half years, with about 3 breaks ups n make ups. . . I had major trust issues, and she claimed the next time we broke up would be it for good. . Fine we had a few issues yet again and i admit fault in some places and we broke up in april. .

Afterwards i went back to her to try to patch things up but she was hell bent on it this time. She's actually quite shallow and believes her beauty can get her anything she wants (guys to be exact), and she had alot of them on her case then so she felt she didnt need me and was using me to shine.[size=20pt][/size] .

As God would have it, she finally saw the raw side of life as she claimed that cuz she loved me soo much and i broke up with her again, she went crazy and started going out alot and drinking alot. . She says she got really drunk on a nite out and was too late to go home and therefore went home with the guy who she CLAIMS took advantage of her, and she got pregnant. . . She had complications soon after and had to abort the pregnancy. . . She initially lied to me that it was an appendisitis operation she had but while i was still connecting the dots cuz the whole thing wasnt pure, she confessed. . . In effect she says she was despoiled by the guy. NOW SHE WANTS ME BACK

Please any advice?!!
OP
pardon me but you are a foo!
a complete one for that matter
how can a gurl tink she can get anything she wants just cos she
tinks shes beautiful,i pity you cos i can clearly see that you are just been scared 2 loose her
cos of her beauty, i hope she hasnt even wrecked you financially
flee from her
she already has enjoyed herself and wants u back
dont let her eat her cake and still have it on her hands~
I wish i can give u a slap so u can get out of this coma that this gurl has put u in2
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
Must u guys always reply with insults? I tire for una o!!

@Dokwesi, thanks for the advice. . .

Ok let me clarify something, i know this would haunt me for life even if i were to accept her back (not that im saying i would), so its not like im actually considering it; but the advice i was requesting was on this. . . . . Do i pay her back as in f*uc*k her up as well (is it worth it?) or just let her go?!!
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rusty09:

Ok let me clarify something, i know this would haunt me for life even if i were to accept her back (not that im saying i would), so its not like im actually considering it; but the advice i was requesting was on this. . . . . Do i pay her back as in f*uc*k her up as well (is it worth it?) or just let her go?!!

If you f*uc*k her up, your just disrespecting yourself. Just let her go please. wink
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by sesman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rusty09:

what would you gain by fu**ing her up as well, let go and move on with your life. how is that for a reply with no insult grin
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Eyah, thanks. . . grin

@Sesman, i could gain some satisfaction in the fact that she felt she was smart by running back to me n id show her she's just a piece of SH*T!! But i guess it may not be worth it though it feels like it would be, But thanks for the advice with no insult, MUCH APPRECIATED. . . grin grin grin
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rusty09:

This means there was no love b/w both of you( if not y will you think of such?)

WAT IF YOU PLAN TO Zap HER UP AND SHE ENDS UP Zap.ING YOU IN-B/W UP AND DOWN WAT WILL BE UR GAIN?

Abeg free her joooooooooo.
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Onchedu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
So she feels Ur a better daddy for her baby than the man that she's having the baby with?

Hmmm, This is funny o.
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Love.4bug, there WAS love. . . I guess it just went sour, but i get ur point, thanks. . .

@Onchedu, she had complications so she had to terminate. She claims she would have terminated either way. The point is that now she wants me back, and my guess is that she must have been rejected by the guy and has now seen the bitter side of life, she wants to come back to me!!
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by 190: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2010
Rubbish
Im so angry
I hate it when gurls uses guyz as dummies!!
cheii Gawd dont let this kind of Gurl cross my path ooh
everyone would hear that 190 has commited murder!!
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
Lol
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by ITgurlie(f): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ poster lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and please no need f*ckn her up, she's not worth it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed let her go and move on
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Benitaton: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
If u,re sure u love her, take her back
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by igbele(f): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2010
Benitaton:

If u,re sure u love her, take her back

many hav break ups and they still settle no matter how worst it is. guy make ur decision b4 u start regrettin if u truly luv her. luv is a matter of the heart. i think u shuld just follow ur heart.
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2010
Eyah:

If you f*uc*k her up, your just disrespecting yourself. Just let her go please. wink

4 wetin. Do unto her as she has done 2 u. Besides, some1 will need 2 teach her a lesson not 2 tk ppl or anytn 4 granted. dt wuz a rili dumb excuse.  wink
@Eyah:Looks like u bn dodging ma footsteps on nl.Got anytn 2 say 4 urslf b4 I sue u 4 Online Harassement wink
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2010
Am tired of giving advice in nland
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
georgeiyke009:

4 wetin. Do unto her as she has done 2 u. Besides, some1 will need 2 teach her a lesson not 2 tk ppl or anytn 4 granted. dt wuz a rili dumb excuse.  wink
@Eyah:Looks like u bn dodging ma footsteps on nl.Got anytn 2 say 4 urslf b4 I sue u 4 Online Harassement wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
@190, free all that tin, wen u see babe, u no go remember all this one, lol. . .

@ITgirlie,
i heard ya, thanks. . . smiley smiley

@Benitaton,
its not that easy cuz all i keep thinkin is that im being played for a fool, and momma didnt raise no fool. . .

@igbele,
my heart is indecisive right now. . .

@geargeiyke,
nice one. . . cool cool

@odiaero, no be by force na!! angry angry
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by 190: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^
so u sef na bad guy
**shakes head**
cheii na him woman dey rubbish u like this~
man get a pill of anafranlin
take it 2hrs before she comes
f~uck her hard and i trust the drug u wont cum in like 1hr 30mins or so
after which take her pants and use it in washing your car tires and send her packing in2 the street pant less

I hate wen gurls dey form sharp 4 guy all for the sake of love
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 16, 2010
Common sense. . . .
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by harakiri(m): 5:43am On Jun 16, 2010
The sort of ridiculous excuses that women come up with after messing up never ceases to amaze me.She got taken advantage of? Let me not even go there.Don't need to drink panadol for another man's headache.

@Poster

Coming here for advice was unnecessary.You already know what you have to do.Forget about getting back at her coz we all know how it will end up e.g you and her have rough seXXx, make up and you are back together again.Happens all the time.So your "fUcking her up" is simply you just wanting to Bleep.

Free yourself from this girl now that you can and go and check yourself for A.I.D.S. Dumb bimbo chiks like these usually spread their legs for just about anyone who acts like she's a goddess to be worshiped.
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Mudley313: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2010
@igbele, my heart is indecisive right now. . .

i wanted to come in here and give advice without insult but after reading ur later post with the above, i'd have to say you, my friend, are a FOOL

i dont even have to knwo you personally to get the whole picture of your situation. the girl wants to eat her cake and have it and the fact that she had to lie in the process makes it even worse

1. you and the girl always broke up(have problems) cos her heart wasn't fully in the relationship since she seeks validation outside
2. the girl did not get raped, she f.ucked around after you guys broke up (when to taste the other side)
3. she got pregnant from sleeping around from someone who didn't give a damn bout her dats why her selfish self is now realizing what she lost in you
4. there was no pregnancy complication, she went to get a real abortion after either the baby dad refused to accept responsible or becos she slept around so much she didn't know who the actual dad was
5. YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by harakiri(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2010
Mudley313:

i wanted to come in here and give advice without insult but after reading your later post with the above, i'd have to say you, my friend, are a FOOL

i dont even have to knwo you personally to get the whole picture of your situation. the girl wants to eat her cake and have it and the fact that she had to lie in the process makes it even worse

1. you and the girl always broke up(have problems) cos her heart wasn't fully in the relationship since she seeks validation outside
2. the girl did not get despoiled, she f.ucked around after you guys broke up (when to taste the other side)
3. she got pregnant from sleeping around from someone who didn't give a damn bout her dats why her selfish self is now realizing what she lost in you
4. t[b]here was no pregnancy complication, she went to get a real abortion[/b] after either the baby dad refused to accept responsible or b[b]ecos she slept around so much she didn't know who the actual dad was[/b]
5. YOU ARE A FOOL

My dear poster, if you cannot deduce anything from the bolded post above, then i feel sorry for you.It's unfortunate that the last poster was forced to use language he ordinarily wouldn't use at random but he's trying to get the blunt message across to you.Nothing good will come out of this union.Break it off now before it breaks you.This is a girl that was stupid enough to have unprotected seXxx with several men without having you in mind.Like i said in my earlier post, you need to get yourself tested.This girl will bring you nothing but shame, disgrace and total embarrassment.

If she had an ounce of respect for you, you wouldn't be going through this phase.From your earlier post, it's evident that she's looking out for greener pastures and only comes back to you after she's been tossed aside as damaged goods.Pick yourself up and respect your manhood.The population of women is at least five times more than men.Single women are out there praying to whatever god they worship to have a man like yourself.Don't waste another day of your life with an ungrateful,selfish, dumb biatch! ! !

End of!
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2010
Eyah:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na waa 4 uoo. Just holla @ me if u wanna hook up cuz we both u r feeln me. cool
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2010
Thanks all, even those with the insults, i appreciate. . . I knew what i had to do before i even posted this, i just needed some words of encouragement. . . Like i said before, momma didnt raise no fool. . . cool cool cool

So, any nice single ladies in the house?!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2010
georgeiyke009:

Na waa 4 uoo. Just holla @ me if u wanna hook up cuz we both u r feeln me. cool

There must be a loose screw somewhere in your brain. Check it out please. smiley

@ Poster, im sorry for derailing your topic.
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Rusty09(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
@Eyah, its kool. . . wink wink smiley smiley
Re: She Claims She Was Taken Advantage Of And Got Pregnant, Now She Wants Me Back! by Mudley313: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
Thanks all, even those with the insults, i appreciate. . . I knew what i had to do before i even posted this, i just needed some words of encouragement. . . Like i said before, momma didnt raise no fool. . .

i wouldn't call it "enouragement" i'd call it "a wake up call"   

So, any nice single ladies in the house?!!

trying to hit on faceless online screen names on an internet forum is sooooo lame. no wonder you've ben mumuring follow this slut. get some balls, they're plenty of beautiful chics outside in the real world. no-game-having azz nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gold-digger Is Just A Term Men Invented: / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed / Can Anyone Bear This,,,,what Is Ur Idea About This Suitatuion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.