Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? (10187 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamPlato:

I Love Your Puppy

I have a spare room

cc Biglittlelois
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by IamPlato(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

I have a spare room
cc Biglittlelois

What Of Spare Condom tongue
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by kizolo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
I so much love throwing first blows.. That would be another great opportunity

Lord knows I'll damage the nigga face before he realizes what hit him
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by tutulicious(f): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Are you interested in an online job check my signature.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2018
it depends on the person that grabs her ass tho,cuz u don't expect me to fight "the rock" type of guy
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
A guy grabs your wife's backside while you are with her and you are saying she should defend herself...why should her husband do anything.

Suddenly you guys are scared cats

But if she insults you, you can show your power on her body and show that you are a man.

It is only on a woman that you can display your manliness.

Rubbish.

Why should a full grown ass woman be expecting another human to protect her?

What exactly do you want the husband to do? Start a fight?

If the woman can't punch the asshole's balls or sue him then she's a coward.

Yes, she's a coward.

Only animals fight and every civilized individual should know that.

The time in which women were viewed as weak is over. Women aren't weak.

She should do something not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by kalu61(m): 4:13am On Jul 24, 2018
In everything use wisdom No go fight person wey go kill you. Not everybody is sane.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

Yes, she's a coward.

If a man cannot defend his wife, he should go and hide his face in sand.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

If a man cannot defend his wife, he should go and hide his face in sand.

Quote me anywhere.

I guess this is the equality women have been blabbing about.

He should fight so that he'll get killed.

Madam, you're a full grown ass woman don't expect another human to protect you.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

I guess this is the equality women have been blabbing about.

He should fight so that he'll get killed.

Madam, you're a full grown ass woman don't expect another human to protect you.

Oga a man cannot grab your wife's ass and you will look the other way like you don't care.

Whether she is a full grown woman with complete teeth or not is inconsequential. She is your wife and yours to protect.

I don't care about your equality. I have not had the need to fight for equality because i know who amd what i am.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Oga a man cannot grab your wife's ass and you will look the other way like you don't care.

Whether she is a full grown woman with complete teeth or not is inconsequential. She is your wife and yours to protect.

I don't care about your equality. I have not had the need to fight for equality because i know who amd what i am.

The best he can do is to hold his wife and leave the scene.

You don't expect me to fight because of another full grown human in the name of wife.

If something happens to me it won't be all these talks.

If the woman can't punch the man's balls or sue him I'll divorce her with immediate effect.
I can't live with a coward.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

The best he can do is to hold his wife and leave the scene.

You don't expect me to fight because of another full grown human in the name of wife.

If something happens to me it won't be all these talks.

If the woman can't punch the man's balls or sue him I'll divorce her with immediate effect.
I can't live with a coward.

You think if a woman grabs my husband in like manner i will just let her go.

Even if it is a man that does it to my husband, i know i don't have the strength to fight him but i will make sure i make an impact on him.

I didn't just marry for marrying sake. I love my husband and he also shows that he values me. Just someone talking rudely to me at a store and he is already scolding the person. Not to talk of grabbing my ass.

So i don't understand you men here that are just talking like you were begged to marry.

We are talking about a wife here and not gf or chick.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

You think if a woman grabs my husband in like manner i will just let her go.

Even if it is a man that does it to my husband, i know i don't have the strength to fight him but i will make sure i make an impact on him.

I didn't just marry for marrying sake. I love my husband and he also shows that he values me. Just someone talking rudely to me at a store and he is already scolding the person. Not to talk of grabbing my ass.

So i don't understand you men here that are just talking like you were begged to marry.

We are talking about a wife here and not gf or chick.

We are on the same page.

I'm a civilized man.

If you fight that man or do something silly and he sues you, you'll regret it because the court will tell you he grabbed your wife's ass not your own ass.

I'm in Thailand not Nigeria. Thailand isn't lawless like Nigeria.

Like I said earlier, the best I can do is to hold her and leave the scene. If she can't punch the man's balls or sue him then we'll have problems because I can't be living with a coward.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

We are on the same page.

I'm a civilized man.

If you fight that man or do something silly and he sues you, you'll regret it because the court will tell you he grabbed your wife's ass not your own ass.

I'm in Thailand not Nigeria. Thailand isn't lawless like Nigeria.

Like I said earlier, the best I can do is to hold her and leave the scene. If she can't punch the man's balls or sue him then we'll have problems because I can't be living with a coward.

Then the court will charge both of us.

I don't think we are on same page.

You paint your marriage as a partnership where each party has no say without a job or money at a particular time.

Mine is not the same
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

You paint your marriage as a partnership where each party has no say without a job or money at a particular time.

Mine is not the same

Even the law views marriage as a partnership.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

The husband should protect her from what exactly?
A full grown ass woman expecting another human to protect her.
If she can't sue that man or punch his balls then she's a coward.

exactly!!! apart from calling the cops and having this man arrested, what else there is to do? if you beat the guy YOU will be arrested for assault, duh! furthermore, you shouldnt even have the time to react because any wise woman would turn around and automatically slap the shiiit out of this man, now if this babe doesnt do anything when it happens, then better question the babe sanity, and also think of what she will therefore do when you are NOT around.

some deluded women will be quick to expect a man to "defend their honor" while they should defend their own honor.... and here is a very important point that these women should get through their head: if a man grabs your aaasss and you say/do nothing, then your man tries to do something and get his aass royally kicked, does that mean the bastard who violated you now own you and can continue violate you?!?!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

Even the law views marriage as a partnership.

Business partnership or love partnership?
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Mcy56(f): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
You paint your marriage as a partnership where each party has no say without a job or money at a particular time. Mine is not the same
Ma'am, two wrong does not make a right and violence is not always a best solution most times.
The woman is expected to react back almost immediately if such things happen. She'll be justified if she reacted.
What if she were to be the only one going and such happens, will she phone the hubby to come and fight for her?
If the man should fight and it turned bloody, do you think the consequence will be palatable?
Anyway, different strokes for different folks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by donbachi(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2018
I will fry 4eggs for him
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Mcy56:

Ma'am, two wrong does not make a right and violence is not always a best solution most times.
The woman is expected to react back almost immediately if such things happen. She'll be justified if she reacted.
What if she were to be the only one going and such happens, will she phone the hubby to come and fight for her?
If the man should fight and it turned bloody, do you think the consequence will be palatable?
Anyway, different strokes for different folks.

But she was not the only one.

Let me ask a question...

If you were walking with your mum and someone grabs her ass, will this "two wrongs does not make a right" also apply?
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

But she was not the only one.

Let me ask a question...

If you were walking with your mum and someone grabs her ass, will this "two wrongs does not make a right" also apply?

you should only beat someone if you feel your life is in danger, if not then simply call the police to arrest that person.... there will always be someone bigger/stronger/tougher than you out there, expecting a person to put their LIFE on the line (because of BS) is very childish, let alone DANGEROUS.

there are people out there who see your blessings in life, and whose sole purpose in life is to bring you down to their miserable life, and have you act like the desperate animal that they are.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you should only beat someone if you feel your life is in danger, if not then simply call the police to arrest that person.... there will always be someone bigger/stronger/tougher than you out there, expecting a person to put their LIFE on the line (because of BS) is very childish, let alone DANGEROUS.

there are people out there who see your blessings in life, and whose sole purpose in life is to bring you down to their miserable life, and have you act like the desperate animal that they are.

I haven't mentioned beating.

I am saying the man cannot look the other way like nothing happened.

Nobody is saying they should start fighting or wrestling.

Any man that cannot defend his wife in a situation like that has not tried...leave plenty story. He must react.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by khiaa(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

Yes, she's a coward.

Girl stop with the BS. undecided
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

If your answer to my question is no, then we know where the problem is from
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

I haven't mentioned beating.

I am saying the man cannot look the other way like nothing happened.

Nobody is saying they should start fighting or wrestling.

Any man that cannot defend his wife in a situation like that has not tried...leave plenty story. He must react.

a man should simply have the other man ARRESTED, he has NO OTHER obligation here because the women would have already return him with a dirty slap. what else you want that man to do (to a mad person who assaults his partner)?! i know some people who have died or being left with crazy scars because of such nonsense!

here is what REAL woman do when such happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVefrEkP7Vw

here is an idea of what can happen when a man act a damn fool, instead of simply calling the cops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKf3C2e4zs
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by banku: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
So only this lady has sense?

A sane man would not assert Okafor law on a lady he had no relationship with.

It is up to the lady to put him in his place, not the man. If she did not, she has her reason. No matter what she told you after the fact.

Don't fight over what is not yours.

[rquote author=Biglittlelois post=69643867]

That aside, for a man to grab her ass, they must have been involved one way or the other except he is insane[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Hykis(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
d wife shuld react first by slapin the hell out of dat guy...den after she did dat ..i will den take her outta d scene....

In short d wife should react first. Then d husband can nw take it up from dere.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Sugmad247: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
I will react according to my wife's reactions!.my wife must react,then i fellow..but if she didnt react ashly..i will keep mute,but when we gets to the house..nah mending
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

a man should simply have the other man ARRESTED, he has NO OTHER obligation here because the women would have already return him with a dirty slap. what else you want that man to do (to a mad person who assaults his partner)?! i know some people who have died or being left with crazy scars because of such nonsense!

here is what REAL woman do when such happen:

here is an idea of what can happen when a man act a damn fool, instead of simply calling the cops:

Sorry...couldn't go through your videos.

I still maintain that any man who does nothing after his wife's ass is touched should hide his face in sand. The person who touched her ass will wait while he is calling the police abi...or what does he do to make sure the guy is arrested? Isn't that an action?

Read the first few posts and my first post and you will understand.

I can't keep going back and forth with you.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by sammirano: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Apart from the guy above me that obviously is a man, he rest above are just sissies, they're saying nonsense cos it involves beating a fellow man, that's how you know pvssy niggas, when it comes to flexing muscle they prefer to do that on a woman.

That aside, for a man to grab her ass, they must have been involved one way or the other except he is insane

My sister, to fight a fellow man is not only the issue, but other things that may occur. For me, I might end up killing him, cos it won't obviously be a fight. So I won't attack.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by DonroxyII: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
mumumugu:
This happened to a colleague. He did nothing. the wife did nothing. but she was angry. when they got to the car, she was mad at the husband for not doing anything to protect her. the husband responded that he was waiting for her to react first so he could support her.

Ladies,how do you expect your man to react if it happens to you in his presence.
He died or dies or dead .... IDK, but .....hmmmm !!
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by DonroxyII: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
ImaIma1:
A guy grabs your wife's backside while you are with her and you are saying she should defend herself...why should her husband do anything.

Suddenly you guys are scared cats

But if she insults you, you can show your power on her body and show that you are a man.

It is only on a woman that you can display your manliness.

Rubbish.
Hian, you are too quick to generalise .... you didn't see guys that posted they will kill such a fellow ..... Lemme assure you sha , In Nigeria that you n I both reside or as far as Nigeria is concerned , An average Naija Man can never take such trash even if he and him wife dey quarrel

Dafuq, such niqqa is Dead !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Insulted By Your Partner? / China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.