Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? (10184 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Femiblacky(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Nothing its just a butt!

Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Autobiographies, Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Adventure, journals from myriads of fields etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
This story reminds me when me and some colleagues of mine were returning back to Benin from Lagos. As we dey around God is Good motor park dey wait for the shuttle bus na so one of the young men wey dey sell fairly used jeans and T shirt jus take style grab my guy im wife backside. Omo see insult wey d lady rain on d man.na so d man jus dey beg.her husband was some distance buying chinchin and soft drinks. As she dey insult d guy na so she dey point her finger at d guy dey tell am say she's married. Na we come dey calm her down. D culpirt jus dey use yoruba dey beg hercheesy. One of my first experience of lagoscheesy. Anyway her guy come den dey ask wetin dey happen but she come say nothing happen...dat make we do enter bus comotcheesy.Lagos is no different from benin wen it comes to gropping asses from wetin i come seecheesy. Most guys engaged in such no care if u married or not. Anyway i no blame all those women wey dey slap men in public. Most times such men deserve it.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
amaniro:
sue the bastard!
sue? In naija?cheesy..

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by khiaa(f): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Your ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of feminism.

Anybody can be a feminist. I don't believe in gender roles

House chores are shared. If you couldn't decipher my answer from my comments on this thread then I'm afraid you're not worth my time.

You're just a low IQ individual who wants to troll but doesn't know how to

Men support the feminist movement they are not feminist themselves unless they are homosexuals/transgenders. undecided
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mcy56:
Why is someone not asking if the man is sane in the first place? If it's a mad man, then it would be safer to leave the scene as soon as possible.
Now I wondered how a sane man would see a woman together with another man and still have the effrontery to do that.
Let's say it thus happened barring all odds anyway, I expect the woman to first react, if there's no counter reaction, then the hubby should take his wife and leave the vicinity.
it happens oo.some men dont care. They will see a lady with another guy and if the opportunty presents itself they will still f0ndle . At least one wey i witness for oba market in benin don make me dey believe all dose ladies wey dey come forward to complain about being harrassed by men in public places. The lady in question was decently dressed and she was with her man. As they were walking along the sidewalk another dude jus codedly grab her backside. The lady no say anything..could be she was embarrased. But her guy stopped then exchanged some harsh words with the fanny grabber. The fanny grabber was shouting at d top of his voice say im do anything and make dem leave am alone. Two incidents i don witness so farcheesy.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
If I size him up and I can beat him, a sound brain resetting slap would do, but if I can't I will ask him to apologize, if he doesn't and it irks my partner, I will call my oga at the top to teach him a lesson.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

The best he can do is to hold his wife and leave the scene.

You don't expect me to fight because of another full grown human in the name of wife.

If something happens to me it won't be all these talks.

If the woman can't punch the man's balls or sue him I'll divorce her with immediate effect.
I can't live with a coward.
holding his woman and walkin away frm d scene is also prorecting her nau. The one i witnessed in oba market....d guy exchanged some harsh words with the fanny grabber and while d fanny grabber was shouting at d top of his voice dat he did not do anything, d guy held his lady protectively and he walked her away frm the scene.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by melodynk01(f): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
lefulefu:
sue? In naija?cheesy..
grin
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
If I size him up and I can beat him, a sound brain resetting slap would do, but if I can't I will ask him to apologize, if he doesn't and it irks my partner, I will call my oga at the top to teach him a lesson.
hmm all these guys wey just dey grab woman yansh upandancheesy... The day dem grab a female soldier azz and d babe come make conntrol for dhier head..na dem go come social media dey cry how soldiers oppress amcheesy. Like one video i saw dat one dude was being disciplined by a couple of female military recruits.any man who is bold enuf to be grabbing a random lady's butt in public and a married lady for dat matter should accept wat comes his waycheesy.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
it depends on the person that grabs her ass tho,cuz u don't expect me to fight "the rock" type of guy
na by muscle?cheesy.. Guy forget dat thing. U never see some ppl with thick muscles if u throw dem blow for chest dem go bend down for ground dey cry like babycheesy.dont be a coward.fight for ur womancheesy.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
My direct boss for office husband na general, she gist me of one time wey she miss her flight come enter bus for park one guy come dey form comedian, insult one other lady she met at the airport and entered bus with, she say she beg the guy to allow them have peace as the bus took off late, the man replied say na your useless husband you fit ask to keep quiet. she called her husband's orderly and he made sure there sealed off the park so that no one will escape and beat nonsense from the guy, when there arrived their destination. The woman is very gentle and friendly you won't even know that that's one of our states most popular generals wife. cheesy

lefulefu:
hmm all these guys wey just dey grab woman yansh upandancheesy... The day dem grab a female soldier azz and d babe come make conntrol for dhier head..na dem go come social media dey cry how soldiers oppress amcheesy. Like one video i saw dat one dude was being disciplined by a couple of female military recruits.any man who is bold enuf to be grabbing a random lady's butt in public and a married lady for dat matter should accept wat comes his waycheesy.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
My direct boss for office husband na general, she gist me of one time wey she miss her flight come enter bus for park one guy come dey form comedian, insult one other lady she met at the airport and entered bus with, she say she beg the guy to allow them have peace as the bus took off late, the man replied say na your useless husband you fit ask to keep quiet. she called her husband's orderly and he made sure there sealed off the park so that no one will escape and beat nonsense from the guy, when there arrived their destination. The woman is very gentle and friendly you won't even know that that's one of our states most popular generals wife. cheesy

haha i hope dem beat yeye out of the guycheesy. Na d way some guys dey act in public dey make soldiers discipline demcheesy.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
After beating him he apologized to the lady and there made him sing I will never insult any woman in my life again. Soldiers are taught to have superiority complex, that's why dem dey like beat mumu civilians wey no dey use their head plus there lived a planned life that is based on following orders.

lefulefu:
haha i hope dem beat yeye out of the guycheesy. Na d way some guys dey act in public dey make soldiers discipline demcheesy.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why wait for the man to do anything? Headbutting is one of my specialities...
Cynthia Rotruckcheesy

Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
lefulefu:
holding his woman and walkin away frm d scene is also prorecting her nau. The one i witnessed in oba market....d guy exchanged some harsh words with the fanny grabber and while d fanny grabber was shouting at d top of his voice dat he did not do anything, d guy held his lady protectively and he walked her away frm the scene.

SMH... I'll divorce the woman if she doesn't slap the man or punch his balls.
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by mumumugu(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2018
khiaa:

Since when can a man be a feminist? grin grin grin You aren't making any sense. Who said anything about gender roles, I asked you would you do

those chores that were traditionally done by women since you are a man who believes in equality and non-gender roles. Those chores have to

be done in the home and if there is no worker to do them, can you as a MAN perform them alone while your wife handles other business?

there are male feminist
Re: If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? by khiaa(f): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2018
mumumugu:

there are male feminist

Homosexuals/Transgenders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.