Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (51935 Views)

Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by DavidEsq(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ME TRYING TO INHABIT YOUR VJ WITH THE BATS THAT ARE THE FULL-TIME OCCUPANTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Jaqenhghar: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:
You picked your phone one day and you saw this text from your ex...

"Hi am dating someone much better than you can ever be in your whole life"

what would be your reply?
Good luck
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by lereinter(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ME TRYING TO INHABIT YOUR VJ WITH THE BATS THAT ARE THE FULL-TIME OCCUPANTS.

you want somebody to committ suicide abi
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Some People mouth rotten sha.
grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Some People mouth rotten sha.
grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by abumeinben(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congrats!

Send my love to your new lover,

Treat him better

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Na to just lol and send her "k"

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by tofolo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Who is this please... cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by kunyeo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
Then show it!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by AntiWailer: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Who is this please ?

If he mentioned his name :

I will say he should identify himself cos I dated 3 of them and they all have miserably tiny d1cks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Donald7610: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
If she's Ex Ex shocked
will exhibit regret cry

But recent Ex
will remorselessly hiss grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by greggng: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

I will look for rope and hang my self ....on a more serious note I will wait and watch to see how far that her new found love will last...I know the Cain with which they use to flog the first woman awaits the second
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Troublemaker007(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The cucumber I'm getting now is far better than the carrot you ever offered me. All the best to your new girl. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
No reply.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
If you're truly occupied, you don't need to reply all messages.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Victorvibes(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
undecided Reply her for what? I wil just smile ,she is probably stil pained we are nt together and missing d way i use to fill her up
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by BRASH: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
[qauote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=69675965]The cucumber I'm getting now is far better than the carrot you ever offered me. All the best to your new girl. tongue tongue tongue[/quote] So you are a cucumberian? No wonder your p....sy is so wide that a normal d...ck cannot fit in. Your problem is not the size of the carrot, it is the depth and width of your hole.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by damite94(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Are you dating God now?? grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

such silly text DONT need a reply, the fact that she took time out of her "seemingly fantastic" life to tell you this means she is hurting and expect you to be mad or something. so the only answer to hit her back would be:"so you mean to say that you have such a great time with your new man that you decided to A) think of me and B) take time to write me a text?!?!? you are either bored in your life or missing me, either way, i dont particluarly care, but thanks nevertheless"....and then continue doing what you were doing before that BS text.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Tedassie(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Flamezzz:
Reply ni?
There was this girl I had lil play-play ish with, she personally graduated the stuff into relationship. As sharp guy mua jejely quit the whole thing.

She kept sending me this kinda message but I no dey see Uche face. One day I accidentally met her in shopping mall with her mum, she was audible enough to ask me if I don't get her messages. Told her I gave my old line to her younger brother after we broke up. grin

Her facial expression was unimaginable.
Heartbreak101
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by bennynaza(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The cucumber I'm getting now is far better than the carrot you ever offered me. All the best to your new girl. tongue tongue tongue

are u saying ur ex only had a carrot?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by GreenAirCargo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
then I will reply back, "you have always been a hoe" thank God I dumped you...

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Millcollins: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Chai..... U get mind. The guy will think of his life
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by funmise007(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
ROFL ROFL ..for your mind,you better wake up.its a pity the breakup still hurts you .now I dunt know if I should feel sorry for you..anyways enjoy your bill gate ROFL ROFL
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by GreenAirCargo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
GreenAir Logistics

1.Express
2. Cargo

Our Express shipping takes 2-3 days to land in Nigeria, at these affordable prices: 1 kg is 9-10USD and subjected to changes. Custom Clearing is between #650 & #680 Naria. As Determined by the type of goods.

Call us or Whatsapp : 08083540579

Second service is
Aircargo
This is a 7-10days service delivery at affordable prices. 1 kg is $5.0 Battery goods cosmetics Liquid and powered attracts a higher bill of ($6 per Kg and custom Clearing of #450 per kg.

Cargo Movement days are : Tuesdays , Fridays, and Saturdays.

We offer Procurement Services
We make payments to suppliers on behalf of clients.

We offer training on mini importation and business investments...

Join us today

Call or whatsapp 08083540579
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol reminds me of a girl I once dated back in university....I caught her 'misbehaving' and called it quits..only for her to start sending stuffs like this..how God 'delivered' her from me..how she was finally 'free' from my too much 'Aba' sense(whatever that meant) grin.I didn't reply her..months later she came back wanting us to be 'friends', after realising that the grass isn't always greener on the other side..the guy she went to almost strangled her with his bare hands during a quarrel. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by flex04(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My post was meant for fun Biko. Some are already taking it personal

and you are taking them serious
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by okomile(f): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
I remembered a guy then.
He sent me SMS that he wants to be closer to God and don't want the relationship again.

I said OK.

Weeks later,he came back begging and I told him that I don't go back to my vomit grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Must you reply? she's only reminding you to be steadfast in ur hustle and trust me God will do that soonest.
My ex said that several times on phone not even thru text.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
The thing is ama only feel bad if as a girl we had sex during the relationship...

But bros eventually we all move on....

I read on post on nairaland some days ago about PREFERENCES....

BTW all of una wey dey form 2pac and biggie for here I sure say behind close doors na better drake una be... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Flamezzz:
Reply ni?
There was this girl I had lil play-play ish with, she personally graduated the stuff into relationship. As sharp guy mua jejely quit the whole thing.

She kept sending me this kinda message but I no dey see Uche face. One day I accidentally met her in shopping mall with her mum, she was audible enough to ask me if I don't get her messages. Told her I gave my old line to her younger brother after we broke up. grin

Her facial expression was unimaginable.

I swear, u are xo xo xo xo xo wicked!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
I will ignore at first.
Then a week later, I reply "congrats, wish you both the best"
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.