Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (51735 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by tunize(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Things like this don't bother me cos is either she must meet someone better than me as she claims, or someone i'm better of but that person is not me cos am me and not replaceable. A simple thank you wud do or jst fash the message.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by mikaael(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
middlebeltboy:
naso me and my girl breakup but she put my birthday date for head like Bible verses. . every year happy birthday

Is like u av unfinished business wit her
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
"Who's this?"

That'll be my reply
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Baqwell1738: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Will ask her if she's now datinq God? �
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Iamkuttie:
You picked your phone one day and you saw this text from your ex...

"Hi am dating someone much better than you can ever be in your whole life"

what would be your reply?

The object is illicit a response, as a man why would I give such satisfaction.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by DavidEsq(m): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2018
montecristo17:
we die here
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Jimi23(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Sapeleboy911:
Once had a text like this way back. But not harsh like this very text. It was like a motivation to me then. I'm married now, but she is still single roaming. As a man if you no wan die young no let woman word pain you.

You may be single in future. Stop the mock. Life goes on.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2018
I'd see it as a compliment since he clearly hasn't truly moved on if he's still sending me stupid messages about his life.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by KnighKnight: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2018
I’m going to do the one thing that will eat them alive...
IGNORE
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Jimi23:

You may be single in future. Stop the mock. Life goes on.
Mocking her, Why should I mock her? If that is mocking to you fine. Every man with his own level of thinking.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by tableshaker: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
my reply will be like..... does he know you are still texting me grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by sulakishop(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Go and die
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Dongallant: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Iamkuttie:
You picked your phone one day and you saw this text from your ex...

"Hi am dating someone much better than you can ever be in your whole life"

what would be your reply?
...dating!? I'd rather she kept her taunt until they're married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.