Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (46833 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don watch the movie.. na Mike Ezuruonye be the man, and Rita Dominic be the woman

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by maestroferddi: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ekaka1:

Nurse Judith....ermmm.she gave him N3k , she no try. Sometimes we leave no room for people to vent...or express their emotions. She said she was even crying...who are you to preach moral standards when you're not the one wearing the shoes...if the dude don't learn a lesson from this already...how else can he learn even if she had not given him anything.
So a person with the milk of human kindness who wants to help another would just decide otherwise because of minor indiscretions?

She does even know what made the man jumpy/bad-tempered....Unemployment can turn a personable person to get rude.

You will not understand till you experience it...
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by sukar886: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
En village people still the follow am....
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by MENELIK11: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lie Mohammed!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by bedspread: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
That Man Needs Deliverance....
it's not Ordinary.......
It's not His Fault....
He has to get to the Foundation and Deal with the Matter...

HE Should Go to JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by linearity: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Then you're not a friend...just an acquaintance.

They might have been friends who with time drafted to be acquaintance.

Friends generally know their friends husband/wife.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
dominique:
How can you not know your friend's husband? What kind of friendship is that? I've always suspected majority of the stories on her page were made up, this one is no different.

My friends don't know my GF. so its possible.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by maestroferddi: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
DSoj:
Nonsene.
She will noy tell us if she was rude to the guy o

Sensationalism.

U be God?
That is exactly how most Nigerians who have little possessios behave.

They like playing God. Like they have monopoly over who draws oxygen to live...

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Onomegoodhair: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
I thought she said it was raining. How come the picture is sunny?
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by LZAA: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....
Na dem dem "social media influencers" grin
Sad thing is many ppl wee believe it
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Bidphil(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
ifymadu:
Story for the gods. Help the man if you want to. How many times have you been rude or sinned against God? Still He doesn’t deprive you of oxygen.

Don't try to justify the man's action....been accommodating and tolerant is the lesson to learn...
We should all aspire to be tolerant

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Amateur Lai Mohammed learning work...

Imagine the several mentioning of her car...

Average person trying to feel fly...Classlessness unwrapped...

She is not average brother. As far as I know.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by blaqroy: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
I went for an interview, when I got to the gate I met two persons,gate man and one other man,I focused on the gateman, greeted him and I acted as if the other was not relevant,I told the security guy that I came for interview I didn't even finish saying it the other guy started pointing the entrance for me,I prayed before then and reminded God how badly I needed the job.....I almost diminished when I learnt that the owner of the company was same guy standing with the security, I was called to resume work the following Monday, what if the man took note of what happened that day?I have learnt a lot,let's behave ourselves plz....sorry for typo

5 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by oruma19: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
ask ur self, would christ have behaved the way u did? show love not hate. u would have changed that man for life if u went ahead to help him. my people, stop depending on man, Christ died for us in advance for our sins to be forgiven before we were born. he forgave us before we sinned and u cannot forgive someone who sinned against u. u are the bigger failure my dear, u failed the test of forgiveness which could have opened ur permanent door of gold. no condition is permanent.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by dominique(f): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

My friends don't know my GF. so its possible.

BF/GF is different from spouse
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by lastempero: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
They should ban twitter in Nigeria Abi na lie Mohamed be their director embarassed
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kenex4ever(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
She should have recommended him still because of d wife n for posterity.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kenturkish(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin
Did you even read the write up? Or you just rushed to comment without reading. By reading the title, you think you know the story. Obogwu
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by einsteine(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Twitter, Instagram...avenues for people to formulate stories just to trend.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Sagay212: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
How can a passenger refuse to allow another passenger enter a napep because he is wet and the owner of the Napep is cool with it? lol...Napep wey wan make money go allow one mumu passenger dictate who go follow enter him napep because of wetness, even when it was obvious that it was raining. mumu story
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kenex4ever(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sagay212:
How can a passenger refuse to allow another passenger enter a napep because he is wet and the owner of the Napep is cool with it? lol...Napep wey wan make money go allow one mumu passenger dictate who go follow enter him napep because of wetness, even when it was obvious that it was raining. mumu story
try to comprehend.

The guy took drop n keke drivers always beg drop takers before they can carry someone else

2 Likes

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Liberator007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....
I tire oooo. Be like say me sef go dey cook story for my handles
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by ifymadu: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bidphil:

Don't try to justify the man's action....been accommodating and tolerant is the lesson to learn...
We should all aspire to be tolerant
True to that, the environment has made all very hostile. Nobody is smiling nowadays.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by nikz(f): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
ifymadu:
Story for the gods. Help the man if you want to. How many times have you been rude or sinned against God? Still He doesn’t deprive you of oxygen.
I wonder oh. She doesn't want to help period!

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
dominique:

BF/GF is different from spouse

Well, I can have an old friend without knowing his wife.

But wait o, the voice of the man on phone would have been obvious to the lady. so is it that she didn't recognize his voice?

And the husband hasn't seen the picture of the person she is going to meet.

This story get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by joeyswift(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Omo see gobe for the guy.when your village people are dining on your matter
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
ifymadu:

God != Man
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by decency12(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
This sounds so untrue to me. Well what do I know?

Click like if you don't also believe this story
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Sagay212: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2018
kenex4ever:
try to comprehend.

The guy took drop n keke drivers always beg drop takers before they can carry someone else

If it was drop then he has every right not to allow him enter. besides the keke napep is spacious enough for water from the wet guy not to touch the other guy. the story is still a mumu story
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by RexTramadol1: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmm mayb d man was preventing any form of stain, so that he can appear very clean to meet you.

In both ways he was trying to serve you by ridiculing you.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Afamed: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Edmen:
learn to be nice to people, especially when you re outside....I see people cursing and shouting at strangers for little or no reason...before leaving the house please keep your nasty attitude in the house
Well said brother. Treat people on the basis of their attitude not on the basis of their colour or religious.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by NurseJay: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Amberon11:
Can you hear yourself?

I can. Clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / 18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.