Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP (46597 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / N40,000 Banking Job Or Keke Napep Driver. Which Is Better / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by PortableGee(f): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by EnaibeSam: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Though I don't believe the story, but its a good lesson
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by selfmade22: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
if i were d man, i wont even take d 3k or d job,
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by prettysassygirl(f): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
People are wicked,that's just it, God wanted her to see the horrible heart of the person she wanted to help. I ve come across really terrible people and I wonder if they were ever born from a woman,if they were ever children and finally, what made them turn out to the evil creatures they are now. Imagine a woman using curtain rod to beat her maid and the husband helping to kick a little girl of seven tummy as the wife beats her,I saw this and I couldn't eat for days,cried and cried my eyes out,children are to be loved not hurt even if they arent yours,they are innocent for crying out loud,called the policemen for them,but we all know Nigeria.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nauttyprof(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Doing good doesn't always have to come with condition. We naturally get offended by the wrongs done to us but kindness should look beyond what was done by repaying good with evil.

Just a thought though.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Tinyemeka(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....

Could be true.

I was once given the responsibility of shortlisting applicants for a junior level position. Among the CVs shortlisted, I called the number of one of the applicants to notify him of the interview date. He couldn't hear me properly as he was in a bus. When I tried to introduce myself, he hung up on me. I dialled back, he picked, cut me off before I could say anything and asked me to call him back later. I'd say in a rude tone.

It happens bro.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by omodapson(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin

You think? That's where you're getting it wrong. I know many big boys/men who would rather ride on Okadas/bike to get things done. I am a good example if you care to know.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by nathanjohn2808: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Happened to me once.
Rain was falling, rushing for an interview and I bumped into a man. Thank God I was polite cos he ended up being my interviewer and I passed his stage.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by prettysassygirl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nauttyprof:
Doing good doesn't always have to come with condition. We naturally get offended by the wrongs done to us but kindness should look beyond what was done by repaying good with evil.

Just a thought though.
I wouldn't help such a man,u know why,he is just gonna treat people like trash when he becomes rich. Wouldn't wanna be a party to that.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
The story no gel at all, but I get the lesson
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Maximus85(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
damiloladuke:
Popular social media influencer and CEO of Break Or Make Up, Blessing Okoro, has taken to her Instagram page to narrate how a man she was supposed to help get a job, was being unkind to her while they were inside KEKE NAPEP.

According her, they were supposed to meet at a designated spot and on the way to the agreed place, they met in the tricycle but didn’t know each other.

She had no idea he was the man she was going to meet and he didn’t also know she was the one he was going to meet for help.

Blessing wrote

https://lailasnews.com/man-going-for-interview-speaks-rudely-to-prospective-employer-inside-keke-napep/

A sad story. But in the end, you and the man are wicked. We don't want how people treat us make do bad. He did bad, you retaliated. Oya, are you now better than him? Ask yourself, what would Jesus had done in that situation?
You had a golden chance to correct that frustrated man who couldn't even afford tfare. He was going to get a job, obviously he wouldn't want to get there all stained and wet. It might have been rare chance for him to feel like a man again getting that job. Stop to think ma. Your friend is still suffering, you blocked her.

And you think this story will teach people to do good? You the story teller, at the end of the story, did u do good?

Abeg, make I enjoy my roasted corn Jare.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kolawoleibukun2: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
hehehe your head day there. As in eh. the over-explanation for the reason for entering under the rain LOL and entering keke as if to say big man no day enter keke before. must person explain why e enter keke? I enter keke simple. story continue
then the part of tears rolled down my eyes LOL i nearly spill the fruit juice way day my hand for my body. lies. very cheap lies way people go day lie to stay relevant.
employer with bad spelling and grammar "i was inside my car warning myself" LOL na wah.
iListen:
Lol @tears rolled down my eyes
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by wellmax(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:
all this fake fake stories sef, wetin an employer they do inside keke @ 1st? if u r an employer you should have your car n driver abi? grin

Obviously you didn't read the story. Lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Escapev: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
dominique:
How can you not know your friend's husband? What kind of friendship is that? I've always suspected majority of the stories on her page were made up, this one is no different.

Very possible. I don't even know most of my friends husband.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Mankosi: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Liars everywhere. So na passenger go determine who go enter keke now and not keke driver again? U are drenched and passenger say make u no enter because say u dey wet and u told driver to talk to passenger to allow u enter then driver said u should beg the passenger to allow u enter then passenger said if he will allow u to enter that u will pay for ur own and his own transport fare? Na who bring this yeye story come here sef?
For lagos nigeria? This kain thing happen? The person wey cook this lie no even allow am make e done.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by iListen(f): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
hehehe your head day there. As in eh. the over-explanation for the reason for entering under the rain LOL and entering keke as if to say big man no day enter keke before. must person explain why e enter keke? I enter keke simple. story continue
then the part of tears rolled down my eyes LOL i nearly spill the fruit juice way day my hand for my body. lies. very cheap lies way people go day lie to stay relevant.
employer with bad spelling and grammar "i was inside my car warning myself" LOL na wah.

The man didn't collect her number from the wife before leaving home. He had to call the wife to call her to tell her he's at the venue.

No record of the man recognizing her and apologizing or maybe he reported back to the wife as usual.

Then why did she have to block her friend's number? Is it the friend that sent her husband message?

Na wa
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nauttyprof(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
prettysassygirl:

I wouldn't help such a man,u know why,he is just gonna treat people like trash when he becomes rich. Wouldn't wanna be a party to that.

You are right but the lady in question has also paid him back in the same coin, so it makes no difference. Treating someone like trash is an assumption. Can I also present another assumption - what if her kind gesture that very day changes the man totally such that his bad attitude leaves him while learning a great lesson. This is also a possibility because kind acts at times goes a long way in performing the miraculous in others.

Imagine what would be going through the man's mind at the time knowing he was doomed and rather than being doomed, the lady surprised him for good.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by iListen(f): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mankosi:
Liars everywhere. So na passenger go determine who go enter keke now and not keke driver again? U are drenched and passenger say make u no enter because say u dey wet and u told driver to talk to passenger to allow u enter then driver said u should beg the passenger to allow u enter then passenger said if he will allow u to enter that u will pay for ur own and his own transport fare? Na who bring this yeye story come here sef?
For lagos nigeria? This kain thing happen? The person wey cook this lie no even allow am make e done.

According to the story, na drop. So the passenger has a right to not allow another person in.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by fennels007(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
Read the story, lazy youth.

lsoul:
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by fennels007(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
[/b]Dont mind the lazy youths.

iListen:

[b]

According to the story, na drop. So the passenger has a right to not allow another person in.

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Though the man made a great mistake. But I sense a man seriously frustrated by poverty. So she shouldn't have zoomed of all the same.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by kolawoleibukun2: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
hehehe I say eh. e hard for woman to just send her husband to someone like that. the first thing any man go ask na the number of the person e day go meet.
You catch that liar redhanded.
a grown woman go just wake begin think the lie way she go lie in order to trend. and she day claim say she be ceo. all these lies can hurt the reputation of her business.

and she called herself gold. gold day enter keke? she say i paCked my car hehehe CEO. where she pack the car go?

"she park in one location then sent the address" how did she know the address of the place that she parked? she asked someone to send her husband over and promised to pay his tfare. what an insult.

she is travelling out of town and she is asking the interviewee to come. wetin the man won come do for the public location way she park her car? interview for road? LOL na wah.

I never see the man way go say make this girl to pay him fare and her fare for nigeria when she enter midway. she agreed to pay the tfare for the man and she alighted at the junction and walked to her car. LOL she for fly to her car. she be really gold.

she comot for keke come sitdown inside her car day warm herself LOL until the man come. this girl don overwatch nigeria film well well.

when the man finally come, she shed tears. then she come stop warming herself then she come zoomed off. LOL abegi the girl na clown.
iListen:

The man didn't collect her number from the wife before leaving home. He had to call the wife to call her to tell her he's at the venue.

No record of the man recognizing her and apologizing or maybe he reported back to the wife as usual.

Then why did she have to block her friend's number? Is it the friend that sent her husband message?

Na wa

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by iListen(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
hehehe I say eh. e hard for woman to just send her husband to someone like that. the first thing any man go ask na the number of the person e day go meet.
a grown woman go just wake begin think the lie way she go lie in order to trend. and she day claim say she be ceo. all these lies can hurt the reputation of her business.

and she called herself gold. gold day enter keke? she say i paCked my car hehehe CEO. where she pack the car go?

"she park in one location then sent the address" how did she know the address of the place that she parked? she asked someone to send her husband over and promised to pay his tfare. what an insult.

she is travelling out of town and she is asking the interviewee to come. wetin the man won come do for the public location way she park her car? interview for road? LOL na wah.

I never see the man way go say make this girl to pay him fare and her fare for nigeria when she enter midway. she agreed to pay the tfare for the man and she alighted at the junction and walked to her car. LOL she for fly to her car. she be really gold.

she comot for keke come sitdown inside her car day warm herself LOL until the man come. this girl don overwatch nigeria film well well.

when the man finally come, she shed tears. then she come stop warming herself then she come zoomed off. LOL abegi the girl na clown.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by allaboutobed(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fake story
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by LieDetector(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
Dem don come again with dere twitter lies and Instagram lies... is time twitter and instagram program Lie Detector for dere site and application....
I'm right here sire cheesy
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
If I don't want to drive cos it's raining, I will taxify. Who in their right senses will enter keke under rain? The money u used to charter keke for the man can get him taxify for less since he's just around the corner.

I just think there's a lie in this story, but what's my business? As for blocking ur friend, absolutely wrong. You should have helped the man anyways....
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lmaoooooooo lobatan. Lmao.
I swear..this analysis is so accurate.

kolawoleibukun2:

1 Like

Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by bikefab(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
He got served..!
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Organs(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
lsoul:

Who mumu pass? You or the 34 people liking your nonsense. See as you just display your mumuism for all to see just because you fail to read and comprehend.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by smile4chris(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
inoki247:
we should not be concerned by the authenticity of d story but the morals to be learnt on both parties should be the concern. Be it true or false by the writer fact is things like this does happen in real time
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by jhubril(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
NurseJay:
You should have helped nonetheless! He would have forever been changed. You would have taught him a very vital life's lesson by the undeserved kindness you showed him. Madam you're no different from him!

Oga shut up joor. Some humans are cruel and don't deserve pity. What the man displayed is just the typical attitude of the black man, very useless and unsympathetic. People hide their real face when they need help.
Re: Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP by Platony(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
Come o,....na which Data Network d man village pple dey use?? Its as if d uploading speed na lyk 3gig per sec

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.