Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience (3726 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Older women. They're bolder and have more control over their desires. Because younger women kiss and tell like crazy, their friends will woo you codedly via body language. Self control is essential when you're eye candy for the ladies. grin

No need for details.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Twoclans(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
King lefulefu come and share your experience of how I have been wooing you. wink

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by noruwasman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
People will be cooking up stories just to make themselves to feel good.

Kontinue

My man its been while. heard you don port to HiFL so how the league dey play. more success
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
noruwasman:

My man its been while. heard you don port to HiFL so how the league dey play. more success
I de everywhere bro

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Twoclans:
King lefulefu come and share your experience of how I have been wooing you. wink

cheesycheesy hey darlingwink gud afternoon

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by noruwasman(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I de everywhere bro
In respective of our political difference still i salute your personality!
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Twoclans(f): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy hey darlingwink gud afternoon

Good afternoon sweetie kiss ,tell your wooing experience.

Let me pick a seat and place my beautiful butt on this space.

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Randy100: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
I don't like being wooed by a lady cos I am gonna reject you.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by UyiIredia(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Goddyss:
Relationship is like a cage. I have been subtly wooed more than ten times in the past but I declined. I smashed some and moved on. Relationship is not meant for all. I enjoy being alone except when the urge to have seex crops up

Kind of explains me.

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Jay5mie: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's a way of life for me
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Good afternoon sweetie kiss ,tell your wooing experience.

Let me pick a seat and place my beautiful butt on this space.
aghh this one go hard oocheesy

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by naijacentric(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Its not new if mohammed doesnt go to the mountain the mountain will come to mohammed the logic is easy
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Burgerlomo: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yep cool
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Sammy555(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
yes and she happens to be my best girlfriend ever even though we ain't no longer together
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
kisses grin
XhosaNostra:

It's because you're unique tongue

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Holysucker(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Have been wooed twice by two different ladies.but dn't succumb to any of der advances ..
the first one was way too matured and older dan me and I don't feel any attraction towards her.av to let her go instead of wasting her time.hence I wud av just taken her as my sex mate...

the second one was my church member a very beautiful and elegant lady.but I av to let go after I got d hint dat she is married which she never told me.she is even far more older dan me but looks so young and fresh...

such is life anyway...
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ionsman: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
During undergraduate days,had a girl who asked me out.Travelled for holidays,returned and noticed a new face in the compound . Was told she was doing her Master's. Next day madam had sent two girls in the compound to talk to me. We arranged a meeting.Said she liked me immediately she saw me bla bla bla. She was hot even though she was about 7 years older.

Relationship started. But she was so damn clingy. Always monitoring my movements, told everyone in the hood I was her BF that no girl should come close and other silly talks.Broke up with her on about four occasions but she'll always send emissaries, cry, roll on the ground,it was exhausting. She was so nice though, like nice to a fault but I just couldn't cope. Moved out after graduation and had to severe all forms of communication. She's married now with kids.

Had two other girls do the toasting but madam above stands out.
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by romenna: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
They do. Even now.
Na me dey run from commitment cos I need to get a life b4 getting a wife.

1 Like

Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Dacronym(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
It happens nothing special or out of the ordinary about
Even here in Nigeria yes it happens even before I was born
Does not necessarily mean you're handsome or Ugly
Re: Men- Have You Ever Been Woo-ed By A Lady? Share Your Experience by DONADAMS(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol...very well oh...I remember during my secondary school days up till my 2nd year in the university, gals 1 kill me...Lol,,but the last two gals that wooed me..i was really wicked to them or should i say honest cos i rejected them because i was dating a girl i loved like madt...since then the way gals don desert me now dey fear me...non gree woo me again oh...abi na ugly abi wetin happen I no know...and I don't know how to toast girls if I toast you reject I forget about you...it baffles me how guys chase gals after many rejection although they end up getting the gal buh I can't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Are You? / What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago / My NYSC Sex Service: Fucking Chioma Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.