Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? (8389 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by iLegendd(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Typing...

Modified: Changed my mind. undecided

Okay, let tell you this:

1. A married man / woman will tell you to tell the man
2. A single boy / girl will tell you to mind your business
3. I'll tell you to ignore the two above and download the book called ChatDicted 1.0 Intro for free. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Final answer is, call the woman 1-on-1 an.d let her know you know what is going on, but you won't tell her husband if she stops, else, you'll tell him.

It's not your job to report, but your job to admonish her first. If she continues, you can now report.
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What manner of men will sit in a bar to be discussing about their spouse?

Now I see why she is cheating on him.
when at the bar, we talk about business, politics or sports. But when his wife calls to check up on him, he will always be grinning and telling me how lucky he is
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by chiommy123(f): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
better mind your business or be ready to be caught in the cross fire

2 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
I'll go straight to the point, I stay in this compound, I have my flat and my married friend is my neighbour. He always prides himself on how faithfully and dutiful his wife is. He is a business man and his wife stays home full-time. Recently I found out that our young single landlord ( he inherited the house) has been sleeping with this said wife during the day. This my friend talks too much about his wife and how I can never find a woman like his wife. Should I tell him his wife is choking on some good D while he is at work? It's really disgusting.
come you better tell him oooo, or unless this your story is a fake one undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
come you better tell him oooo, or unless this your story is a fake one undecided
it ain't fake, it's real o, the thing tire me sef
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by swizzdre(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Typing...

Modified: Changed my mind. undecided

Okay, let tell you this:

1. A married man / woman will tell you to tell the man.
2. A single boy / girl will tell you to mind your business
3. I'll tell you to ignore the two above and download book called ChatDicted 1.0 Intro for free. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Final answer is, call the woman 1-on-1 and let her know you know what is going on, but you won't tell her husband if she stops, else, you'll tell him.

It's not your job to report, but your job to admonish her first. If she continues, you can now report.
a whole new dimension. Thanks!
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nightmareo07: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
a whole new dimension. Thanks!

Dont try this pls.
Else if it leaks from another person(might not even be u)
The woman might plan evil against u.
A woman who has d heart to cheat frequently like that is capable of killing u if u dare destroy her marriage.
so if u are leaking it u better plan it smartly snd take urself out of the picture.

Even the landlord will see u as an enemy

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Don't tell him, make him catch them in the act.
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Kingsteve(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but I'd strongly advice you to mind your business and stay clear.
On the other hand, if your conscience won't let you be, then you have to be extremely cautious when reporting to her husband.

My advice: take the pains to buy and register a new SIM.
If you have the woman's number, send her a text to let her know that someone out there knows about her relationship with the landlord, and that she should desist from such adulterous act, or else you'd have to report her to her husband.

Trust me, this will send shivers down her spine.
Two possible outcomes: she will either quit the relationship with the landlord (might be temporal though) or they become more discrete!

If after sending her this text and she still doesn't change her ways, then use the same anonymous number to report to her husband.

If you don't have her number, then its up to you to find ways of getting her number, or reporting to her husband without warning her first of the consequences of her relationship with the landlord.

By so doing, you've saved the man from an adulterous woman, and also managed to do so without blowing your cover.
...the choice is yours!

4 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by N0favors: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
MrCork:

...errmm Bro. .instead of you going to create problem n breakKKup a happy marriage. .why dont u let my try much lock first & see if I can get her nomba...so u can be a good samaritan! ! (Real talk) cheesy
You've actually been annoying and irritating lately with how you been referring to every lady as 'b!tch'. Not nice bro. Quit using that word, PLEASE!
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
swizzdre:
I'll go straight to the point, I stay in this compound, I have my flat and my married friend is my neighbour. He always prides himself on how faithfully and dutiful his wife is. He is a business man and his wife stays home full-time. Recently I found out that our young single landlord ( he inherited the house) has been sleeping with this said wife during the day. This my friend talks too much about his wife and how I can never find a woman like his wife. Should I tell him his wife is choking on some good D while he is at work? It's really disgusting.

This sounds made up.
Do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

This sounds made up.
Do you have a job?
I get angry when I hear, "Do you have a job?" You people should stop using the word "job," but "business." Job is the reason there are too many poor people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
iLegendd:
I get angry when I hear, "Do you have a job?" You people should stop using the word "job," but "business." Job is the reason there are too many poor people in Nigeria.

Why so salty ?

grin
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Emycord: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
teewhydope:
mind yo business
are you the landlord ? you sound like him
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by MrCork: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
N0favors:
You've actually been annoying and irritating lately with how you been referring to every lady as 'b!tch'. Not nice bro. Quit using that word, PLEASE!

...annoying & irritating to who?..u?.....r u the spokeman for b!tches?...are u upset?..when did I call u b!tch? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Azmodan:

Why so salty ?

grin

There are words I hate and some of them are:

1. Job (I prefer business, skill, entrepreneur, innovation, invention, etc.)
2. Tribe (I prefer zone, county, province, state, LGA, etc.)
3. School (I prefer education, handwork, etc.)
4. Marriage (Is it by force?)
5. Which Church do you...? (I hate that question)
6. And so on.

Whenever I hear these words, I get angry.

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
iLegendd:

There are words I hate and some of them are:

1. Job (I prefer business, skill, entrepreneur, innovation, invention, etc.)
2. Tribe (I prefer zone, county, province, state, LGA, etc.)
3. School (I prefer education, handwork, etc.)
4. Marriage (Is it by force?)
5. And so on.

Whenever I hear these words, I get angry.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Funny Bro...

Looking for a babe on tope person wife? cheesy

Funny Dude in Peckam! May you find your light skinned sweetheart
Thats if the illiterate is in peckam undecided
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by zexy2030(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Leave karma for Justice.
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Michelle55: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2018
swizzdre:
here's a few tips on how to tell him without actually being involved
-- get the specific time the wife and landlord usually enjoy their sex romp and jot it down
-- call your neighbor with an unknown number and tell him to come few minutes before the drilling begins.. you can as well decide to send him a detailed message (tell him not to inform his wife)
-- when you are sure that he's around, just go and take a sweet nap, their noise will alert you when the time is right.
P.S: you can't do it? please employ me and I'll skillfully carry it out without any trace

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by BetterKola: 1:34am On Jul 28, 2018
swizzdre:

If your story is real, make all possible steps to save your friend from an adulterous lady.

Satisfy your conscience and inform your friend about the atrocities his wife has been committing. Please, make sure you do this with Wisdom.

I hope your Friend does not Play away Match(es) sha
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:22am On Jul 28, 2018
wrong, wrong and totally wrong!!!

U have to tell ur friend this very important issue cos if he also later finds out u knew about it, it'll be bad for ur conscience and u will most def lose the relationship with ur guy.

buy new SIM card ontop another persons mata? dumb idea! too too risky, time consuming, demanding, sissy and most of all...... too complicated.

plan to show him the act, haba.... this one is so so wrong that it voids ur anonymity in a very awkward way..... what if u r caught snooping around in a bid to time them?

guy this is a digital age. take pictures of the act and show ur guy. this is y Yankee pass us....... all u need do is take lucid and vivid pictures and don't ever try to talk sense into the wife cos it's too risky

She might see u as a threat, and plain ur demise with her boyfriend or begin to act more discreetly cos she will always cheat..... as for that one..... forget, she must cheat again. and again. and once again.

She might turn the tables around by informing her husband that u have been making advances towards her and she told u off.... ur friend at this point will not even want to look at ur phone talk more believing u.
she might even have a good enough story to back up the pictures u might have or claim its edited.... who has time to start vetting the authenticity of pics?

she might have gotten pregnant for the landlord sef and will. pin the children on ur friend.... and after 20 years, ur friend might be exposed to the truth.

guy just take pics of them in awkward positions, and give ur guy..... if he likes he should probe further, otherwise he should willfully ignore.... not ur biz anymore.

PS, this happens in many homes today, wives are no longer wives but mutual friends squatting in men's houses giving their due contributions to the societies.

many of them are quite skilled in this act and handle it with so much discretion and skill that makes one wonder at the experience level of these women

3 Likes

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by srclark: 6:33am On Jul 28, 2018
OP mind your business and dont destroy another mans home did you see the landlords dick in her pussy,and stop assuming they might just be honest friends (because they are in the same age group) sometimes things are not the way they look
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2018
srclark:
OP mind your business and dont destroy another mans home did you see the landlords dick in her pussy,and stop assuming they might just be honest friends (because they are in the same age group) sometimes things are not the way they look

landlord spotted. op u are in deep sh11t.... the landlord has given u a subtle discrete warning oh

flee for ur life brother.... flee
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Aadeyinka(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2018
swizzdre:
mind ur business, with time he will find out,nothing secret in life forever, its just a matter of time
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by srclark: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

landlord spotted. op u are in deep sh11t.... the landlord has given u a subtle discrete warning oh

flee for ur life brother.... flee
even if the op has concrete proof it is non of his business biko
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by obo389(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:
mind yo business
You have spoken what I wanted typing grin
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by generationz(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
swizzdre:
hmm, that's a lot of work. I'll see if I can do that sha
time them

buy a new simcard and send him the text message .
tell him if he wants to find out he should come at soso time

or
when they are at it send him a message to come home now without calling his wife.

or

record the moaning sound and send it to his WhatsApp lol
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by niyot124: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kingsteve:
I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but I'd strongly advice you to mind your business and stay clear.
On the other hand, if your conscience won't let you be, then you have to be extremely cautious when reporting to her husband.

My advice: take the pains to buy and register a new SIM.
If you have the woman's number, send her a text to let her know that someone out there knows about her relationship with the landlord, and that she should desist from such adulterous act, or else you'd have to report her to her husband.

Trust me, this will send shivers down her spine.
Two possible outcomes: she will either quit the relationship with the landlord (might be temporal though) or they become more discrete!

If after sending her this text and she still doesn't change her ways, then use the same anonymous number to report to her husband.

If you don't have her number, then its up to you to find ways of getting her number, or reporting to her husband without warning her first of the consequences of her relationship with the landlord.

By so doing, you've saved the man from an adulterous woman, and also managed to do so without blowing your cover.
...the choice is yours!

Best advice so far

1 Like

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by niyot124: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What manner of men will sit in a bar to be discussing about their spouse?

Now I see why she is cheating on him.

Sir you are going back and forth. First you advise him to get his friend to a bar and tell him what's going on. Now you're asking "what manner of men will sit in a bar to be discussing about their spouses"? undecided

No consistency
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by kizzoh(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
swizzdre:
If you tell him he will do nothing, besides you have no proof. Later they will use you to settle. My advice is say nothing unless you have proof. My ten kobo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] / Should Marry Him To Help Him Get His Papers? / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is Dating More Than One Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.