Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? (8378 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by naijacentric(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What is holding you from telling him?

You call him your friend yet you don't realise that your responsibility as a friend is to watch the back of your buddy.

Uncle tell him, if he doesn't believe it becomes his business not yours.

You need not set her up or introduce any theatrics, that is his business not yours.

Meanwhile, if he seeks for your advice on what to do to his wife, PLEASE, advice him to breakup and send her away because forgiveness is a sin when it comes to female infidelity, unfaithfulness, disloyalty and betrayal of trust
and ur a christian forgiveness should be autonatic
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
naijacentric:
and ur a christian forgiveness should be autonatic
Forgiveness of the act is sure but continuing with her as a partner is a sin. Even the Bible recommend putting away a woman when she's involved in infidelity
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by naijacentric(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Forgiveness of the act is sure but continuing with her as a partner is a sin. Even the Bible recommend putting away a woman when she's involved in infidelity
eyah some people av done such n moved on if it was the oda way round am sure she would forgive u
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Lubebay: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
OP, mind your business. Telh him only if you can do it without it being traced back to you.

Couples can be funny o, next thing you know, they have settled it behind closed doors. You go com be the devil that tried to destroy their marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen / Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys? / Beautiful Joy Share Her Very Own Unclad Bathroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.