Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (36163 Views)

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Iammercy2018:
Mr man pls take ur anger somewhere else, is like u r mad also, see me see wahala o

If you're using your head, will the man just walk to her parents and just saw it raw "I impregnated your daughter"?

I'm done quoting u.

"" you're using your head, will the man just walk to her parents and just saw it raw "I impregnated your daughter"?
""

If u had any sense on ur head, U would have long known that u don't go to a man's house either alone or with ur whole village to tell him u impregnated his daughter.

Like I said earlier Only the girl or her siblings can tell their mother about it n it ends there, The mum will know how to handle every other thing from there.

Its a stupid idea.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Iammercy2018: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" you're using your head, will the man just walk to her parents and just saw it raw "I impregnated your daughter"?
""

If u had any sense on ur head, U would have long known that u don't go to a man's house either alone or with ur whole village to tell him u impregnated his daughter.

Like I said earlier Only the girl or her siblings can tell their mother about it n it ends there, The mum will know how to handle every other thing from there.

Its a stupid idea.
case closed
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by imexg(m): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2018
just email me for quick solutions(idobiseimeh@gmail.com
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by karleone(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Jazmiynne:

The Bible explicitly stated "FLEE from Fornication!"
1Corinthians 6:18
1 Corinthians 10:8
Ephesians 5:3

It cannot be in support of fornication at all.

Your replies are so lovely to read. I wish I could meet up with you some day, listen to your ideas about life in general, and ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Jazmiynne: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
karleone:

Your replies are so lovely to read. I wish I could meet up with you some day, listen to your ideas about life in general, and ...

Engr Karl!

Thanks so much.

It's been a while... I hope you are doing great. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Elviswifey1(f): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Biah is like u don't understand English abi? Did u read where I blamed anybody rather am stating d fact n who he shld look up to for solution.don't come here wit 9ja shallow mentality.
Kylce042:

Cast the stone bcs ya wid out sin. Mtchew!
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by emelda86(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
I said it sex is sweet, very sweet without condom grin
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by karleone(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Engr Karl!

Thanks so much.

It's been a while... I hope you are doing great. smiley

It's really been a while.

I'm doing great, my dear. How about you?
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by CanineOfJackal: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
emelda86:
I said it sex is sweet, very sweet without condom grin
uwa mmebi
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Jazmiynne: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
karleone:

It's really been a while.

I'm doing great, my dear. How about you?

I'm fine too smiley

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by emelda86(f): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
uwa mmebi

Daddy isi gini... tongue
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by MarieSucre(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
2odd:

Auntie !! It's early Sunday morning ,every woman will or may undergo childbirth ,not every one do an abortion, reason with your brain sometime, statically a large number of ladies die or have serious health complications like damaged womb during abortions. Guess you know that already

No statistically women die or have serious complications like damaged womb during birth.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by MarieSucre(f): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Housing:

You sound like a prophet of doom I have read all your comments in respect of the subject matter and its all negative.

You keep mentioning 22years, her education and her life as the abortion is a sure safe process. Your types believe she has not enjoy her life and have enough fun in her twenties, but most of your likes ends up in Shiloh and night of miracles.

You think I am hash with my words, that will be the consequences of those your wrong, pessimistic ideas. Feminism is not about fun and be freedom.

There is no total freedom in life, for any sensible, reliable and responsible individual.

You're not making any sense trying to attack me instead of staying on topic. She doesn't want to have the child now period!! Forget all these fear tactics of Shiloh and blah blah blah.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by MarieSucre(f): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Angel196:

Why then did she have sex when she is not ready for the consequences it might present? If she's old enough to have sex then why can't she be old enough to raise a child? Rubbish.

She knows the consequences and she is fixing it with an abortion. Quit trying to dictate what she will do with her child. She will not raise this child whether you or op likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Angel196(f): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
MarieSucre:

She knows the consequences and she is fixing it with an abortion. Quit trying to dictate what she will do with her child. She will not raise this child whether you or op likes it or not.

Getting an abortion is not equivalent to taking responsibility for her actions rather its running away from it. So irresponsible. Every child deserves an opportunity to live. If your own mother had gone ahead to abort you you wouldn't have been here supporting someone who wants to take the life of an innocent child who didn't ask to be conceived in the first place.

Anyways I know some girls go ahead to abort innocent children irrespective of the fact that they were the ones dumb enough to fornicate and conceive in the first place. But what goes around, comes around. That same child they aren't giving a second thought about ending it's life might be the only child God would be willing to give her. Even if that's not the way they'll get theirs, they are still gonna get it.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Arijude(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ishilove:

My friend, will you c'mon write something we can all understand! angry
hahahaha
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by MarieSucre(f): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Angel196:

Getting an abortion is not equivalent to taking responsibility for her actions rather its running away from it. So irresponsible. Every child deserves an opportunity to live. If your own mother had gone ahead to abort you you wouldn't have been here supporting someone who wants to take the life of an innocent child who didn't ask to be conceived in the first place.

Anyways I know some girls go ahead to abort innocent children irrespective of the fact that they were the ones dumb enough to fornicate and conceive in the first place. But what goes around, comes around. That same child they aren't giving a second thought about ending it's life might be the only child God would be willing to give her. Even if that's not the way they'll get theirs, they are still gonna get it.

Getting an abortion is literally the definition of taking responsibility for one's action. Every mother deserves to choose of she has to carry a child to full term or not.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Angel196(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
MarieSucre:

Getting an abortion is literally the definition of taking responsibility for one's action. Every mother deserves to choose of she has to carry a child to full term or not.

If that is your own definition of taking responsibility then suit yourself. I'm not surprised, there are lots of people like you out there. Letting innocent souls surfer for your crimes.

Again, every child deserves to live cause they never asked to be conceive in the first place and any mother who willingly end the life of an innocent child who was the result of her own shortcomings is not only irresponsible but wicked and heartless. No true woman who is a true mother in the making will willingly harm her child. Your mum is an example of that.
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by NanaBarns: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
This kind of problem appears primarily because of a lack of information and fear. Can you afford to support her? Can you afford to provide everything she and her baby needs? Do you even know what she and her child will need? Do you know anything about pregnancy and motherhood? If you know at least those things that mentioned on this site? If you do, then congrats! You and your girlfriend will be able to go through troubles and find your happiness, and conwinthing her will be just a question of time and sincere, patient talk with some explainings and discussion. If not -- go and research! If you're not ready then bringing a child unprepared will be cruel to all of you. And use condoms or something. angry
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Restroom:
I must appreciate you bro, for being straight and not considering abortion.

Honestly, it is the best and right thing u done so far and should maintain as u go ahead.

In 2000, my elder did abortion.

My mom supported it but they kept my father in the dark.

Fast forward to July 2018, then I was 18 years old. I'm married now. But my elder bro, is not married.

Now, if he kept the baby, the boy would have been 18 years now.

So, Dont make any one rap you into accepting abortion.

Abortion is murder.

Exodus 20: 13 says
You must not murder

If your lady wants to make you a murderer, by committing abortion, well

you have 2 choices

agree
or
disagree

If you agree to abortion, O boy....your life will never remain the same again. The guilt of killing your own child will be with u till you die.

If you are comfortable with that, sign up to it, knowing, you have stolen Gods property, which you as a human being can't give back.

Now, if choose not to go down that road with her, it is perfectly fine. Dont listen to so many evil advise.

Do what is right.

Tell her abortion is murder
Tell her that it is your child
If she loves you, she will keep it
And that if she makes the decision to abort it, it is her decision not yours
that she will have to live with the guilt

for the rest of her life
mind u, if she aborts once for u, she will abort again and again

As for me,

I cannot keep a relationship with a girl that goes ahead and abort my child

no way!
No matter what excuse anybody gives, that heart is wicked!

As for me, I will tell her,
if you abort , just know that we are through!

Emotional blackmail
Re: My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Angel196:

If that is your own definition of taking responsibility then suit yourself. I'm not surprised, there are lots of people like you out there. Letting innocent souls surfer for your crimes.

Again, every child deserves to live cause they never asked to be conceive in the first place and any mother who willingly end the life of an innocent child who was the result of her own shortcomings is not only irresponsible but wicked and heartless. No true woman who is a true mother in the making will willingly harm her child. Your mum is an example of that.
that thing in her stomach is not a child, just a mass of cells.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.