Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why (11457 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by boiz2men(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Are you working ?

I have read this comment over and over again and I'm yet to understand how this was a good reply to the comment you quoted
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by IAmSkinny: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Flickzvill:
thank you and you are strong I guess wink happy Sunday
Yes, cus I have been in your shoes before. Where the fu"ck is Harddon, iLegend and xxteddyxx when you need em!?

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
boiz2men:

I have read this comment over and over again and I'm yet to understand how this was a good reply to the comment you quoted
Quoting me unnecessary it's highly disrespectful......Take note
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
eddyghali:

Just change your ways babe
Nah I think you need to start thinking straight
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Yes, cus I have been in your shoes before. Where the fu"ck is Harddon, iLegend and xxteddyxx when you need em!?
Whatever he wrote it's a nice thread. Tell him to keep it up. Though, I didn't read because it's too bulky. Someone will help him out.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by GILOSKY(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
nanauju:
Op this babe is going to give you lots of headaches because all you'll be doing is checking out which male 'friend' she's with or not. Who needs that?? At least she's open about it, the question is Can you cope?
I understand your principles of raising kids in sound environment and it's a good thing you called it quit before you get emotionally manipulated.
Now if she really loves you, she gonna come back and then you have to tell her what you don't like, sit and talk with her. If you see improvement, then both of you are good.
What a good reasoning from a brilliant lady.. The guy did what he have do after all he tried to make her turn a new leaf but it seems she loves the olosho way than be in any relationship

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by boiz2men(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Quoting me unnecessary it's highly disrespectful......Take note

What must a man do to quote you necessarily?
Our Virgin Mary of nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by iLegendd(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
When gays like us hear the word "straight," we walk outta thread. lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by IAmSkinny: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Whatever he wrote it's a nice thread. Tell him to keep it up. Though, I didn't read because it's too bulky. Someone will help him out.
He needs help so bad.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Straight as in your direction of thinking No ma...It cant work that way. must a girl be that wayward with her life? best thing is to let her continue her prostitution business. Imagine she did not even ask why according to OP...and you support that? you need think straight madam
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
IAmSkinny:

He needs help so bad.
But I didn't read it. I'm becoming lazy to read nowadays. He should space his writing with paragraphs to make me read it. Anyway, someone will help him, trust me.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Forzap: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Better go back and beg her from the look of things you look like the controlling one and it seems you have ego problem.......Don't listen to what all this guys are saying most of them don't have a girlfriend and they want to ruin your relationship......Meet her apologize to her let her know how you feel and you both should work on yourself.... you'll be fine smiley

this ashawo girl you done reach here abigrin

Op don't listen to her this babyforever na Coded runs girl...wise up man dump the bitch

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by seyezy: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
horlahsunbo225:

Am sorry sis all you advices are biased, if it was a man case you won't talk like this

Let me ask u this
Can u allow ur brother to marry that kind of girl?
You are right my brother. Most of the ladies advising him are biased. They can see the obvious truth that this lady in question is not but Olosho. For the Op, you better run as fast as your leg can carry u because the lady is not but club girl and I know you don't want to have that as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
boiz2men:

What must a man do to quote you necessarily? Our Virgin Mary of nairaland
You better watch your mouth

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by IAmSkinny: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
But I didn't read it. I'm becoming lazy to read nowadays. He spoke space his writing with paragraphs to make me read it. Anyway, someone will help him, trust me.
It's not worth even worth reading, trust me.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by boiz2men(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
You better watch your mouth

Else you gonna shitt a tuber of yam? undecided
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
eddyghali:

Straight as in your direction of thinking No ma...It cant work that way. must a girl be that wayward with her life? best thing is to let her continue her prostitution business. Imagine she did not even ask why according to OP...and you support that? you need think straight madam
Where,how,when did I advise her to engage into prostitution ? How dare you quote me with such things sad
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Or you gonna shitt a tuber of yam? undecided
Shut up

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Brotherly listen carefully,I have been in your shoes and I thought she was the only girl I could ever love genuinely but right now I have totally moved on,I will advice you to cut all ties with her,remove her from your IG,block her on whatsapp or any chat app,delete her number and do whatever brings you joy,you won't recover over night but when you eventually do,oh boy.you will be asking yourself if you were jazzed,don't stop being the loving,caring and faithful person you are,for surely a better girl will come your way that will make you feel like a king and you will be glad to have a queen to shower with TLC. Godspeed on your recovery.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by GILOSKY(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
sirr:
OP, or PO.... listen attentively... DONT LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU... DONT ALLOW URSEF BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY SOMEONE WHO WOULDNT SUFFER WITH YOU....

If U are not happy,,,,, LEAVE,,,, END IT... ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, YOU WILL GET OVER IT, FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND APPRECIATE GOD FOR TODAY.

Do you want to have heartattack because U dont trust a woman

Do you know that there are many relationships outside where both parties are SO HAPPY and joyful together...

LIFE IS TOO LONG TO END UP WITH THE WRONG ONE....

FIND A GOOD LIFE PARTNER, AND STOP BEING CHILDISH....

Calling her back will only make her understand U cant do without her, and then... BOOOMMMMM.... SHE DOEA AS SHE LIKES THE MORE....

PRAY,,,, PRAY ... PRAY... THERE ARE BETTER GIRLS OUTSIDE WAITING FOR GOOD MEN LIKE YOU...

Dont end up with someone who might be following Yahooboys around...Nothing but the real fact

dm me my guy lemme tell u sometin
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by boiz2men(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up

I thought the moon would turn black cos you are angry. That's your worst abi..

All these not so rich (aka broke) girls on romance section (looking for working class guys) sef...

5 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Where,how,when did I advise her to engage into prostitution ? How dare you quote me with such things sad
Read it well...you advice him to pick her back and "talk". But from what he wrote she isnt interested and enjoying her wayward lifestyle and i asked...which decent girl goes around every night in clubs with excuses?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Flickzvill:
exactly if she can come back and we lay down some rules and settle all i will even take her to my parents right away

Don't you dare,you better let her go and move on.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
boiz2men:

I thought the moon would turn black cos you are angry. That's your worst abi..

All these not so rich (aka broke) girls on romance section (looking for working class guys) sef...
I can't bring myself so low to argue with you
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
eddyghali:

Read it well...you advice him to pick her back and "talk". But from what he wrote she isnt interested and enjoying her wayward lifestyle and i asked...which decent girl goes around every night in clubs with excuses?
I said it looks like her friends are a kind of bad influence to her that what I said don't quote me wrongly
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by boiz2men(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I can't bring myself so low to argue with you
OK your HIGHness
grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
boiz2men:
OK your HIGHness grin
Have a nice day cheesy
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Flickzvill(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
justscorchone:
Brotherly listen carefully,I have been in your shoes and I thought she was the only girl I could ever love genuinely but right now I have totally moved on,I will advice you to cut all ties with her,remove her from your IG,block her on whatsapp or any chat app,delete her number and do whatever brings you joy,you won't recover over night but when you eventually do,oh boy.you will be asking yourself if you were jazzed,don't stop being the loving,caring and faithful person you are,for surely a better girl will come your way that will make you feel like a king and you will be glad to have a queen to shower with TLC. Godspeed on your recovery.
one of the best comments thanks very much

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by eddyghali(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
I said it looks like her friends are a kind of bad influence to her that what I said don't quote me wrongly

Will she change? No. She's a hardcore prostitute believe me.
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
eddyghali:

Will she change? No. She's a hardcore prostitute believe me.
Stop judging
Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by boiz2men(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babyforever:
Have a nice day cheesy

It's night already. Is your clock broken?

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why by Babyforever(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Flickzvill:
one of the best comments thanks very much
Why are you listening to them I thought I've already given you the advice you need sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.