Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (26175 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by BRASH: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
We are help mate u hear preacher. I just want u to know dat we are at the receiving end dat is y God create us to have Toto (under) men prick (untop) it has been like dat fRom B.C.. Abraham gave his servant gift to go and look 4 wife Rebecca 4 Isaac not the reverse
How much do u charge for short time pls

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
boyjo:
Ah! Men don`t believe this Amarabae o.

Na devil propaganda be this to make wife drag position with husband in the name of feminity o.

Cave Man,,,,,which position? Presidential position lol....
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by romenna: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
dollytino4real:
We are help mate u hear preacher. I just want u to know dat we are at the receiving end dat is y God create us to have Toto (under) men prick (untop) it has been like dat fRom B.C.. Abraham gave his servant gift to go and look 4 wife Rebecca 4 Isaac not the reverse
obolo
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by HITTED(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
This girl should never be taken seriously. Yeye gimmick to appear intelligent whereas she's a confused housewife and feminist within.

The same person who who created a thread "before a man should date a girl, he MUST own a good job, a car and live in a 3-bedroom flat."

Nonsense and ingredients..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by QuietHammer(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
safarigirl:
yes.

Is it not Nigerian men thag continually brag about spending money on girls and how quickly it will get them in a girl's pants? Men encouraged monetization of sex and women encouraged sex outside marriage.

If someone slaps you today and you don't react harshly to it, they will think they can slap you tomorrow and it will keep happening until you put a stop to it. A woman collected money from you for sex, you gave her, she tells her friends, do this and that and he will give you money, tomorrow they try it on another guy and before you know it, everybody is doing it.

Na from one person rubbish dey start. That is why today, it is abnormal to not want sex outside marriage. Since sex was usually something that came after paying a woman's bride price previously, and men now want it before getting there, Na so you go dey pay bride price for all the women you sleep with before marriage.

Carry the cross guys, na una encourage am
Lol. By inference, Nigerian men encouraged and popularized prostitution. ...the same prostitution which is said to be the oldest profession known to mankind. Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by mostHandsome01: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Radiant1020:
There's nothing as sweet as having and working for your own money
Better Pikin, I know ur post must always make sense.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by BRASH: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
highqueen:
as long as I'm concerned,nothing like dating a broke imp or being in a relationship that the guy won't know that I change hair or stuff.

it can never happen, rather stay single then.
And if you don't have a man in your life, you won't make your hair rigth? And what do u give in return? Sex i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by fuckpro: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
highqueen:
as long as I'm concerned,nothing like dating a broke imp or being in a relationship that the guy won't know that I change hair or stuff.

...thats the reason you spend all your waking hours perfecting the art of dic.k sucking your contribution to humanity kudos

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by pxjosh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Can't believe I spent my time reading through this, issue wey no concern me

And op I'm just seeing teared and tored everywhere! Which kind English be that? Had to check my dictionary to be sure if the last of tear was teared.

No vex, me sef no be professor for English language
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by amakablessing(f): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Job vacancy in covenant model academy,
Convenant model academy oleme road Amaifeke orlu is in need of qualified teachers with good salary structure in their primary school section and secondary school section, The vacancy include:
1.Physics
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.English language
5.Primary School teachers
6.Creche teachers
7.Experience principal(Senior Secondary school)
Please contact these number for more information, 07039613182 or send your cv to these email, covenantacademy73@gmail.com
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by safarigirl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
QuietHammer:

Lol. By inference, Nigerian men encouraged and popularized prostitution. ...the same prostitution which is said to be the oldest profession known to mankind. Beautiful.
if that is how far your reasoning reached, beautiful grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by boyjo: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Turkeelex:

Cave Man,,,,,which position? Presidential position lol....

No be caveman thing o.
Anyway sha, na when you marry, get wife for house na im you go understand this thing wey I dey talk.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by QuietHammer(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
safarigirl:
if that is how far your reasoning reached, beautiful grin

E go be. One love grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Dollabiz: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yes
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by sanpipita(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
QuietHammer:

We all know some Nigerian men will look away an independent woman who can feed herself and go for one they can feed and buy everything for, we need to start telling ourselves the truth so we can sort issues if any, some men will complain about too much responsibilities but if a lady tries to do something for themselves they shut it down why?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Radiant1020(f): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nancypunni:

I am so loving ur dp right nw... kiss

Gracias
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by IamAirforce1: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
You've spoken/written well , Oriaku'mu grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Boss13: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
highqueen:

So as you big finish, you don’t have money to make your OWN hair. Your own don finish!

6 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
safarigirl:
yes.

Is it not Nigerian men thag continually brag about spending money on girls and how quickly it will get them in a girl's pants? Men encouraged monetization of sex and women encouraged sex outside marriage.

If someone slaps you today and you don't react harshly to it, they will think they can slap you tomorrow and it will keep happening until you put a stop to it. A woman collected money from you for sex, you gave her, she tells her friends, do this and that and he will give you money, tomorrow they try it on another guy and before you know it, everybody is doing it.

Na from one person rubbish dey start. That is why today, it is abnormal to not want sex outside marriage. Since sex was usually something that came after paying a woman's bride price previously, and men now want it before getting there, Na so you go dey pay bride price for all the women you sleep with before marriage.

Carry the cross guys, na una encourage am

Sad but true
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
The Fact is that if I notice you are a female parasite, I wil blast u up.. u can't be acting like a beggar everytime. Relationship is meant to be a two way thing, but in Nigeria and Africa at large, it has turn into business for some ladies. When I was in UK, I couldn't coun how many times my white babe took me out for dinner and even paid for my vacation to Blackpool. I miss that babe very well, I haven't seen any lady in Nigeria like her.

What am saying is most ladies think it's the right and responsibilities for a guy to cater for her every need, I mean if we were married it would have been better. Am very sure most of these ladies can't ask their parent what they asking their boyfriends. It's outrageous.

I met a lady few months back, we started chatting on whatsapp, then she asked us to hang out. I didn't wanna ask, cos I knew I was the one that will pay the bills. Because she asked, I accepted. On arriving to the Chinese restaurant in Abj, i paid for our meal. Following week, she said we shld hang out at jabi lake mall, I accepted. When we reached dere, she said she was hungry. In my mind, I was like you just left your house why didn't you eat there. I bought snacks for both of us. Coming Saturday, I invited her to my place, I then joked with her she should make food, for both of us, she told me she don't like cooking in guys house that I should order food if am hungry. I was really mad, but didn't talk, I didn't order food. The following week I invited her to signature Wuse 2, I had a friend who was the manager, I told him I what the girl was doing to me earlier, and planned with him that I would order food for us, and I will leave her to settle the bills. So, I ordered food of #5,900 and she ordered around #4,800. I made sure I ate to my satisfaction. I then signalled the manager that am leaving, I told her I wanna get something from my car. I started getting calls and messages from her asking where I was, that she wants to go home that I should come and settle the bill and drop her home. She doesn't know I was already home chilling, and didn't get answer her. She had a techno phone worth around 25k, the manager seized it from her till she paid his money. This babe didn't even come with money not even her atm. What the manager told me after that she was very ashamed, she cried and had to beg th guest there to help her pay d money. Fortunately, the manager kept my food and sent it to me via uber to my house. I didn't even know how she went home. I blocked her line completely.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
QuietHammer:

Duhh. Do you think men didn't exist back then? Or you think their hunger for quick pussay just started recently? The hunted for_pussy with that sweet shekels/cowrey's man, except it was much more cheaper.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Boss13: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
My question to the OP is - do women really understand feminism? I doubt it. If they claim is equality, I would rather disagree. We have seen women pick or choose when to be feminist and when not to be especially when there is strategic advantage towards being one or not.

I also think the OP would made good use of her rant by assigning the proper name - Prostitutes rather than Runs girl. I have no issues with prostitutes, especially those who sell their vaginas to the public, but with the undercover ones who pretend about being a prostitute. Women have been selling vagina since the beginning of time and I don’t think that trade would stop. Well except there is a shift in demand from the male counterparts.

The OP is right about lazy women being the fore runners of the vagina sale industry. If they have kept their heads down to study and graduated with a good grade, many would be in the office with a full time job and not seeking out men for their sustenance.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by repogirl(f): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Amarabae:
I want to talk to some of my fellow ladies.
It's Oriaku rant series again
The professional table shaker.

Before I used to frown at those Girls that are fond of milking a guy's money down in a relationship or a date.
But not any more.
I blame the guys for being stupid and not sharp enough.
I don't know why someone will think that she is born to be spoon fed by men all her life just because she has a vagina.
Walking upon and down with a stupid sense of entitlement.
That's why I so much love feminism ideologies, it shaped me in many ways,
One of the things feminism taught me is that "A real woman should not be a financial parasite to a man"
A girl needs to wake up and have something doing that will be fetching her some money, am not talking about being a cheap runs girl,
Yeah runs girls are cheap sexy toys used for pleasure by men.
Oriaku says so!
God bless every hardworking lady out there,
Men owes us nothing as women when it comes to finances! Get your lazy azz up.
And it is the same girls with entitlement attitude that will be criticising feminism online because the movement exposes their flaws,
There are many skills a girl can learn, many are smiling to the bank, all thanks to their skills,
Learn one or two today so that you can be financially independent as a woman.
I hate seeing a fellow woman disgracing herself in the name of being a financial liability to men,
We need to break that cycle,
Hell will not break loose if you take him out on a date and cater for the bills,
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation program,
But some girls have turned it into one,
Look at the society and see how some girls are messing themselves up due to money gluttony,
Laziness coupled with a sense of entitlement drove some of them into the mess they are into.
A girl that learnt catering and is working hard and making some money from it will not think of stopping so low to be a runz girl.
There are many skills that a fellow girl can pick and learn even if you are a graduate and there is no job.
Dear runs girl, I hope you will read this thread and stop embarrassing women folk.
An incident I witnessed this afternoon left me speechless,
A guy was seriously beating one girl who should be in her middle 20s on the road, few people intervened ,but nobody could hold the enranged guy until one military guy came on board,
What's the problem?
The boiling young man brought out a torn unilag bachelor's degree certificate that the girl teared(though not in pieces, just straight tearing that can be joined again by a *cellotape*)because of 10,000,
When the stupid young girl was asked about the issue ,she accepted that she did that because the guy was owing her 10k they agreed on before having sex in his house,
After the sex, he only gave her 2k which enranged her, she managed to see the guy certificate in an envelope and took it, teared it to teach him a lesson,
When the angered guy descendent on her, she ran out for help ,
Can you imagine?
Of course the guy ran after her, caught her and brutalize her.
*you are very silly and stupid *- the angry remark came from my voice towards the silly thing.
You tored his certificate because of 10,000 ,
Why?
Just because you turned yourself into a sexx toy.

I just don't understand.
There are many girls like her who are under the sun working off sweat and maintaining their dignity,
No she doesn't want to suffer,
By the way, she has vagina, so men should spoon feed her forever.
Women we need to wake up!
We need to protect our dignity!
We need to work hard and earn our own money.
Men owes us nothing financially.
If a man gives you freely, no problem accept if you want
But the mentality of "he must give me because he is a man and I am a woman " must be dropped.
Feminism have shaped some of us to know that whether in marriage or relationship, the both partners needs to be financially independent.
Ndewo nu.
NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

True talk.... Wake up ladies.... You are way better than a mere sex service provider for men.....
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Your post is meant for females with the mentality that a man must be giving them money.

Me, I just can't see myself asking a man for money or expecting a man to be giving me money.
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Amarabae:

NB : Stupid mentions and replies will be ignored

I think this is very unnecessary and tasteless. It actually shows an absence(or a lack) of online etiquette moreso when the aim of an article is to correct a perceived societal ill.
Even Donald Trump gets "stupid mentions" but he doesn't need to announce after his tweet that he would ignore them. You simply ignore and move........just as I expect you to ignore this.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad She rants too much.

How? Amarabae is one of the coolest and most civilized lady I've encountered on this platform.
So you like eating men's money? grin
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by QuietHammer(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Admin401:

Duhh. Do you think men didn't exist back then? Or you think their hunger for quick pussay just started recently? The hunted for_pussy with that sweet shekels/cowrey's man, except it was much more cheaper.
But she said Nigerian men are responsible for it
Re: Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! by QuietHammer(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
sanpipita:

We all know some Nigerian men will look away an independent woman who can feed herself and go for one they can feed and buy everything for, we need to start telling ourselves the truth so we can sort issues if any, some men will complain about too much responsibilities but if a lady tries to do something for themselves they shut it down why?
So Nigerian men are the ones who encouraged prostitution from its inception just as she suggested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Readers, Scientifically, Are The Best People To Fall In Love With / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.