Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (43585 Views)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by otswag(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
its better she says she is not giving out her numbers to strangers than giving out her mans own
Exactly. Its more polite and mature to just say "I'm sorry I can't give my no cos I have a boyfriend".
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Blackfire(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Your girl is playing you...

Take it from an ex- Casanova

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Hayzead07(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2018
nanauju:
Ehyaa.. For his mind now, aunty is loyal and not playing him lol.. Why is she giving out numbers at all? the ones she's cheating on the nigga with, they have her number without stress.
But I like this babe, she's covering her tracks on a dumb nigga
ode ni bobo yen
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by tydi(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol.. so women ain't to be trusted on planet earth again..
maybe I will marry from Jupiter..
who cares to marry self.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by chiommy123(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2018
otswag:
Exactly. Its more polite and mature to just say "I'm sorry I can't give my no cos I have a boyfriend".
you are very correct
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Princedapace(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2018
nanauju:
Ehyaa.. For his mind now, aunty is loyal and not playing him lol.. Why is she giving out numbers at all? the ones she's cheating on the nigga with, they have her number without stress.
But I like this babe, she's covering her tracks on a dumb nigga

Not all babes are interested in cheating..

Some humans are loyal and have zero tolerance to cheating as long as they are in a relationship
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Seandisputed(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Quite a dumb fool Idiot must be feeling on top of the world now.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Dollabiz: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by SuperWorld(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
don't try that with me o
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
She's only giving your number to those that dosn't have cars, buh those that has cars she gives them her own numbers including her MTN, GLO, 9mobil, Airtel even her facebook name and whatsapp number, and finally tell them u are his younger brother she is staying with.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Abbey2sam(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Get You a girl that will do this to other guys, Lol, Twitter user Sakhile has shared with his followers the strange but hilarious thing his girlfriend does each time, Toaster ask for her number, She always give them his number... Lol.. See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-reveal-hilarious-thing-his.html

L

That gal is a cheat, I can bet on that
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by kenex4ever(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.
But don't be too comfortable......she might be giving the ones she doesn't like ur number to make u feel secured while she devours the ones she likes at ease!! cheesy cheesy
exactly my thought. When she meets prince charming she will give him her number plus her heart.

The best is for her not to stand n talk with guys at random
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Austinoiz(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Is she a zombie (sorry, I mean an Afonja)
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by nanauju(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Princedapace:

Not all babes are interested in cheating..

Some humans are loyal and have zero tolerance to cheating as long as they are in a relationship

If she wasn't cheating, why was she giving out numbers? Is she too weak to say No to a guy she doesn't want to start something with?
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Ikem11(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2018
Why giving and chatting with guys in the first place? Use your tongue and count your teeth
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Princedapace(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2018
nanauju:

If she wasn't cheating, why was she giving out numbers? Is she too weak to say No to a guy she doesn't want to start something with?

Some girls just dont like long talks.. The idea is to chase dispose them immediately. U know some guys dont know how to accept a No for an answer.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Austinoiz(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Sahkile abi shoki is just another kid on the relationship block.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by PRINCEVICKEY: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
dis guy has just been erased.... see dis guy dey happy like mumu...........and d gal will be laffing at ur level of mum now ......

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by MrGoogle88: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
its better she says she is not giving out her numbers to strangers than giving out her mans own

American girls are more kinder than you Nigerian females.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by adeadeadeade2: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Yankee101: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2018
That's what you think you know
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Cloud007: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Shie his friends no tell him ni... grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Cumtroller: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Very daft nigga. Even Femi, the afonja down my street with Down’s syndrome is smarter than you.
The bitch has deceived you into a false sense of security while she collects mature pricks....
Na your type go train another man pikin think say na your own. Scallywag

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
and if she do that d nigga go vex dey call her saucy or wetin she dey feel likecheesy. To allow peace reign just giv am d fake number and waka in peacecheesy. But heyy...guys dat are collecting phone numbers from random babes on the street really get time ooshocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Wisemen0147(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2018
henrygale:
Ok.
But don't be too comfortable......she might be giving the ones she doesn't like ur number to make u feel secured while she devours the ones she likes at ease!! cheesy cheesy

God bless u bro....Same thought same feeling....I trust Naija we too dey think....Blif naija girls @ ur own risk
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by BMEKX: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Story Story Story.
Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Pentools(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Get You a girl that will do this to other guys, Lol, Twitter user Sakhile has shared with his followers the strange but hilarious thing his girlfriend does each time, Toaster ask for her number, She always give them his number... Lol.. See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-reveal-hilarious-thing-his.html

L

This can't be Nigeria, that I know.

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Ladies,Should we tell him? �

Why do you wanna spoil her winning? Let the dumb nigga learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by Stallion93(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
2018 and u still trust girls?? well village people have already built permanent site on your destiny. Your balls will shrink when u see pics of her drooling on another man's hairy ballz while ure occupied chatting her toasters cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask by mayor1814: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Ladies,Should we tell him? �

Tell am oo... It looks somehow kind of

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding! / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.