Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Are Your Thoughts On This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Thoughts On This?? (2137 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
See what this twitter user thinks about Nigerian men. True or false??
https://twitter.com/loladesue/status/1024670051964731392?s=19

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerian men on sucide watch.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by FiremanP(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
On behalf of the national association of nigerian demons i say "ur fada". #EducatedOloshoNii grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lol the lady is so frustrated. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Well said but its actually not all of the but Most of them are like that, they are so unrepentant, unremorseful and egoistic, an average Nigerian guy is so egoistic and feels like the world revolves around them when they start making lil change, even the broke ones are not left out.

They expect their women to bow to them and kiss every feet they walk, who they f**k do they think they are?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerian association of Faithful and Fruitful women says a big thanks to the poster

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Adasun(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Colourich:
Well said but its actually not all of the but Most of them are like that, they are so unrepentant, unremorseful and egoistic, an average Nigerian guy is so egoistic and feels like the world revolves around them when they start making lil change, even the broke ones are not left out.

They expect their women to bow to them and kiss every feet they walk, who they f**k do they think they are?
do u feel better? grin
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
A goddes must be treated as one...and a doormat must also be treated as one..nigeria is one country where men respects,values,adhores and cherishes women alot...as brothel is for prostitute,so is the palace for a queen...imagine agidi jollof wan make men treat her as a well prepared jollof rice....walking serpent,with men destinies inside her.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Colourich:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I hate funny assumptions.

National Bureau of Statistics. How many guys have you met that you're taking the average. SMH undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Adasun:
do u feel better? grin
To an extent, yes cheesy.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Iamgrey5(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Colourich:

So "most" average Nigeria women are simply angels that deserve "so much better" than the average Nigerian man right?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Dacronym(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Colourich:

Change your Circle
Don't be too picky too
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by milemimi93(m): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2018
Colourich:
[s] Well said but its actually not all of the but Most of them are like that, they are so unrepentant, unremorseful and egoistic, an average Nigerian guy is so egoistic and feels like the world revolves around them when they start making lil change, even the broke ones are not left out.

They expect their women to bow to them and kiss every feet they walk, who they f**k do they think they are?[/s]

How are you?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 02, 2018
If she has said a lot of Nigerian men..., she may not have been too far from the truth.
She's obviously frustrated dating Nigerian men but the mood in her statement reveals she's got some terrible attitude too.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Shitty post of a fraustrated woman who have being tasted by numerous men for not being wife material.

*leaves thread *
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by highqueen(f): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2018
Colourich:

loool.

as stubborn as I am,nothing I mean nothing can make me do what I don't want to do.
not even a man,unless I willingly want to.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:

How are you?
I'm fine and you?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2018
Dacronym:
Change your Circle Don't be too picky too
Whatever!
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by milemimi93(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Colourich:
I'm fine and you?
I'm finer
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by ImaIma1(f): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2018
There are still many that are literate and liberal minded. Being literate doesn't just mean being educated but someone with a renewed and liberal mentality and mindset. There are too many people that are educated illiterates.

Nobody needs a man that will send them back to the 40s all in the name of marriage and submission.

I always say that life is not that hard and really, it is not. No trouble is worth taking because of a man that will make life hard.

I love life wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
I'm finer
OK. How is Thailand?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by milemimi93(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Colourich:
OK. How is Thailand?
Cool. Where are you?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by lilmax(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2018
ImaIma1:
There are still many that are literate and liberal minded. Being literate doesn't just mean being educated but someone with a renewed and liberal mentality and mindset. There are too many people that are educated illiterates.

Nobody needs a man that will send them back to the 40s all in the name of marriage and submission.

I always say that life is not that hard and really, it is not. No trouble is worth taking because of a man that will make life hard.

I love life wink
what is wrong with submission?
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by ImaIma1(f): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2018
lilmax:
what is wrong with submission?

Wrong? Who said submission is wrong? Read and understand the statement.
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by zicoraads: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2018
highqueen:

loool.

as stubborn as I am,nothing I mean nothing can make me do what I don't want to do.
not even a man,unless I willingly want to.

Usually, people who say this usually do all and everything for their man. grin cheesy
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by zicoraads: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2018
She is somewhat right tbh. An average Nigerian man thinks he is automatically a god over a female, simply by the fact that he has a díck. grin cheesy

The insultive part of her post is what I don't like.

But it is no fault of ours. Our upbringing caused it. Right from birth, and even up till now. This mindset is rooted deep in the culture of an African man where the male child is seen as being desired over the female child.

I grew up hearing stories of how my father's people almost sent my mom packing until I arrived. And that still shows in the traditional naming of those who came before me, and myself.

We only have a changed mindset now because we equally participated in the kitchen and other domestic chores as much as my sisters. In short, at some point we even did more. embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by lilmax(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wrong? Who said submission is wrong? Read and understand the statement.
it sends you back to the 40s.....you said it, not me
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Dacronym(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Colourich:
Whatever!
Ahn Ahn, is not a suggestion
I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong
Na you know #shior
Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by rhythyson: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2018
somebody don show this one shege, body come dey pepper am grin grin grin grin

Re: What Are Your Thoughts On This?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
Cool. Where are you?
Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me To Make A Marital Decision / She Came To My House And Cook Rubbished Indomie. Should I Have Lied? / Looking For A Girl That's Ok With Open Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.