Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

. - Investment Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / . (9963 Views)

Make 1,000 To 5,000 Daily With Refer.ng - Investment - Nairaland / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland / Urgent Sale!!! A Building On A Corner Piece, With (c Of O) By The Major Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by efe21: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Daily update on the bank of Tron smart contract balance;- the contract's balance is constantly at 226 million trons with a worth of over $4.7 million dollars as screenshoted below. Nice one as an accumulated observed fund of over $300,000 dollars had increased the balance in the last 24 hours. Cheers and kudos all.

Re: . by Chidonsky: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
efe21:

LoL, I take it as a side hustle because it is flexible and requires no effort from me order than to check how the smart contract balance is doing once or twice in 24 hours. And I am totally risk free on it as my risk is zeroed out already long since with initial invested capital out. So what I do this days is to compound profits upon profits into something huge even as I withdraw daily. LoL.

Now to the second part of your questions; if I have any other reliable business I can recommend. The answer is yes of course I have, but to recommend it, I won't. And the reason is very simple, it is forex trading and everyone knows how risky that is. LoL.

To trade FX profitably is not a day job or even a year job. It is simply a skill set that takes years to build, and master, because you must be grounded in technical analysis, know what fundamental analysis means and how to interpret it impacts on the pair you are trading. But note this important secret, if your technical analysis is good, I tell you the fact, fundamental analysis will always follow suit. Have a good psychology about the market and also about yourself. Then finally, embrace money management which is the key to the survival of your trading account, and your longevity in the FX business. LoL.

Cheers Mate, good morning.
Funny enough iam a binary option trader.I have been practicing on the low over some months on the dynamics of trading.I bought a system 2yrs ago and i have been practicing so hard until am confident enough to go live.
Re: . by efe21: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chidonsky:
Funny enough iam a binary option trader.I have been practicing on the low over some months on the dynamics of trading.I bought a system 2yrs ago and i have been practicing so hard until am confident enough to go live.
Nice one, that is good to know bro. That means you can relate with the above completely. Cheers Mate.
Re: . by efe21: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Daily update of the Tronscan balance currently at 247 million trons with a worth of $4.8 million dollars. Cheers guys.

Re: . by efe21: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Now this is crazy right? LoL. The bank of Tron smart contract's balance is currently at 270 million trons with a worth of $5.5 million dollars. Omo, what can bring that down I do not know. Bank of Tron is over strong, and will blaze on for months to come. You know what guys, I will say at this point a big congratulations to those that came on board on this BOT Smart Contract almost a month ago when I introduce us to BOT here on this platform. Now that you guys are in profits already, the next thing is to start compounding even as you withdraw. The goal is to get wealthy slowly but surely. Cheers and catch you guys tomorrow God sparing our lives.

1 Share

Re: . by efe21: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2020
LoL. The smart contract's balance is over $6 million dollars like now. Omo menhhhh, that is a big movement from $5.5 million dollars this morning to over $6 million dollars currently.
Re: . by efe21: 12:35am On Aug 14, 2020
This go to show that lots of money is exchanging hands per second rate on the bank of Tron smart contract platform. It is really amazing anyway and I will like to show a screenshot of my combined withdrawal today, just before I reinvest some in my compounding formula for bank of Tron. Omo no time to check time, no other passive smart contract like bank of Tron that had ran over a year and still blazing strong.
Re: . by efe21: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Here we go menh with my withdrawal screenshot of a little over $35. LoL.

Re: . by efe21: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2020
So you know what guys, as per my normal customer of daily update of the smart contract's balance, I will do that at the usual time later this morning.

So all the troners in the house like me, keep rocking guys and passively flexing this tron cash, no time guys. LoL. Cheers and catchaaa much later in the morning. Got to sleep menhhh.
Re: . by ebisteven: 2:33am On Aug 14, 2020
How can I start and what the list to start thks?
Re: . by efe21: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2020
ebisteven:
How can I start and what the list to start thks?
By "list" bro, how do you mean?
Re: . by efe21: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Hurray guys. Bank of Tron smart contract's balance is currently 276 million trons with a value of $6.6 million dollars as shown in the screenshot. This implied that in just 24 hours, the wallet made an increment of $1.1 million dollars from its initial balance at $5.5 million dollars. Cheers to us all guys, and catchaaa tomorrow for new updates. Enjoy your day guys as we blaze on passively on bank of Tron. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Alright to get onboard the bank of Tron is actually easy, in view of that, I will walk us through the process easily.
Re: . by efe21: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Alright let's get to it asap
Re: . by efe21: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2020
The first thing is to get a Tron wallet from Google Play store. And to do that is easy;

Go to google playstore and type tronwallet in the search

Then download it.

Now lets move on asap.
Re: . by efe21: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2020
After downloading your Tronwallet from Google Play store, the next thing is to set up your torn wallet, and ensure you write out your seed words and keep it safe.

You will see that as you set up your wallet. Ensure you write it out in ink and paper, because those words are the main backup of your wallet. Once you lose it, that means you had lost your wallet then. LoL.

Now the next step is to copy the bank of Tron link on my nairaland signature, and then go on and log into your Tron wallet.
Re: . by efe21: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2020
After logging into your Tronwallet, now click on what I will show you via screenshot.

Click on what I circled in red in the screenshot below to proceed.

Re: . by efe21: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2020
After clicking on the circled icon as shown above, a new page will show with a URL space to paste the bank of Tron link you copied on my signature to.

All you have to do now is to paste the link you copied into that URL space, then press enter.

It will then take you the the smart contract page as indicated below in this screenshot.

Re: . by efe21: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Now that you have gotten to the smart contract page, take out time to go through it thoroughly, and I assure you guys it is self explanatory.
Re: . by efe21: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2020
After going through, scroll up and visit the white paper page through the Menu. It is that white paper contract page balance that I update us with here every blessed day guys, now you will understand the significance in a bit.
Re: . by efe21: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2020
To click on menu on the smart contract page, look at where the arrow is pointing in the screenshot below, no time ooooo, LoL.

Re: . by efe21: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2020
There will be a dropdown, click on Contract Tronscan, and it will take you to a new page. The Contract white paper page.
Re: . by efe21: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Now let me quickly do a screenshot of it and circle important places to note. You know what guys, it is not new to you if you had been following this thread because I update us with the new balance on the contract page every day. LoL. Let move on asap.
Re: . by efe21: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2020
Below is the smart contract screenshoted page, with circled important points which I will explain asap too. Sit tight guys. Smiles.

Re: . by efe21: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2020
That screenshot above is the bank of Tron smart contract white paper. That means the most important part of this smart contract and why it had been blazing ever since inception. LoL.

Bank of Tron (B.O.T) is a smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network that nobody can stop at all, as all the total money invested so far is what you are seeing in that balance I circled. Everyday your task is to be keeping watch of that balance because that is also where withdrawal comes from automatically on the Blockchain network without third party interference.

Hence the transparent white paper you see. This smart contract investment can only fail if there is no more money in that balance I circled. Hence you always want to see that balance stable or slightly increasing or even decreasing but not rapid decline ooo because that will mean the obvious. LoL. In a nutshell, we want to see the contract's balance stable.

Second thing to note

Second thing to note is that Tron as a token didn't start yesterday. And this smart contract is over a year already, and hence had gained trust of loyal investors over time. You do not need referer to either deposit or withdraw. Both are done automatically once you place it.

It is been on since April last year, and always blazing, you can check the second thing I circled to confirm that.

LoL, that is all about the contract page guys. Cheers.
Re: . by efe21: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Now finally guys, to call it a rap, let's go to the steps to invest asap. LoL, no time oooo. Smiles.
Re: . by efe21: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Steps to invest in bank of tron Smart Contact asap guys;-

1) Transfer tron from external source if you have Trons already to your tron receive address in your tronwallet. Or on the other hand if you do not already have Trons, transfer b t c / e t h to your b t c / e t h receive addresses inside your tronwallet and exchange for tron also inside your tronwallet through coin swap function also inside your tronwallet easily.

2) Now after getting Trons into your Tronwallet, go to the smart contract page and choose any investment plan you like, then invest.

3) It will be automatically deducted from your tron balance and it will become active.

Note;- You can withdraw at anytime.

That is all, cheers guys and one love.
Re: . by 9jathingsonpoint: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
I have 2 questions
1. What will happen if the domain name expired ?? Then my momey would be hang??
2. What if the owner of bank of tron decided to cart away with the 272Nillion Tron
Re: . by efe21: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
I have 2 questions
1. What will happen if the domain name expired ?? Then my momey would be hang??
2. What if the owner of bank of tron decided to cart away with the 272Nillion Tron

LoL, Nice questions bro, but question number 2 had been answered already on this thread, even on this current page, but for the benefit of highsight knowledge I will answer it again.

1. Because I love backing what I say with proof, I will post the domain information screenshot. The domain normally will expire on the 2021-04-05, but was recently updated this year some months back specifically at 2020-04-03 as indicated below in the screenshot attached.

2. Nobody is carting away with anything. This smart contract was uploaded on the Tron Blockchain network as the very first smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network to run automatically in an autonomous fashion without third party interference. That is why it had survived this long over a year now. Nothing can be altered or edited at all on the smart contract, and the originators lost their right to the smart contract immediately they uploaded it on the blockchain network to run autonomously. It's might even interest you to learn that they earn 3% on all invested sum on the bank of Tron Smart Contract. Just scroll down to the last page of the smart contract to see that. The only thing that can make this smart contract fail is when there is no more money in the Tronscan contract's balance. Cheers.

Re: . by efe21: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
To further burress that question number 2 had been answered on this thread already. I will quote them so you can read that up asap.
Re: . by efe21: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
efe21:
That screenshot above is the bank of Tron smart contract white paper. That means the most important part of this smart contract and why it had been blazing ever since inception. LoL.

Bank of Tron (B.O.T) is a smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network that nobody can stop at all, as all the total money invested so far is what you are seeing in that balance I circled. Everyday your task is to be keeping watch of that balance because that is also where withdrawal comes from automatically on the Blockchain network without third party interference.

Hence the transparent white paper you see. This smart contract investment can only fail if there is no more money in that balance I circled. Hence you always want to see that balance stable or slightly increasing or even decreasing but not rapid decline ooo because that will mean the obvious. LoL. In a nutshell, we want to see the contract's balance stable.

Second thing to note

Second thing to note is that Tron as a token didn't start yesterday. And this smart contract is over a year already, and hence had gained trust of loyal investors over time. You do not need referer to either deposit or withdraw. Both are done automatically once you place it.

It is been on since April last year, and always blazing, you can check the second thing I circled to confirm that.

LoL, that is all about the contract page guys. Cheers.

This is the first quoted answer to question number 2 right on this very page. Let me find another asap.
Re: . by efe21: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
efe21:

LoL, I wonder how you rate a scam bro? Well bank of Tron smart contract had been paying for over one year now, since April last year when it was created as the first smart contract on the Tron Blockchain network to work automatically and autonomously on it own without a third party interference. Even the creators of this smart contract can not interfere with it autonomous operation, because they lost that power and access immediately they uploaded it on the Blockchain network which can never be hacked and also incupurated a contract's white paper to it that holds the contracts balance where withdrawal comes from.

That is what I update us with everyday in a screenshot for almost a month now to just to keep abreast of things.

You know what Bro. This contract can never ever be stopped by any man alive or anything except money finishes in that transparent white paper balance open for everyone to see. And for over a year now and still counting, that balance had always be steady because people trust the system and even as they invest and withdraw daily, they still reinvest and withdraw on and on like that over a year now. And the white paper balance keep increasing everyday to carter for all operations comfortably.

So cheers bro, and for the records, minimum investment is not even up to 100 naira. Just go to Google search and run a thorough review on Bank of Tron smart contract. At least there is nothing to hide, and you did get all reviews on Google. LoL. Take care.
This is another quoted answer on the thread for question number 2. Alright. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / D-MINING: Make At Least N5,000 Weekly Earning TRON (TRX) With Just Your Phone / Amazing Head To Head Predictz Serious Punters Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.