Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (46487 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by badinfluence: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Newmanluckyman:
...when a topic is way above you, can't you be humble and stay teachable. Women have this code to assist their fellow woman in the event that she's about to give birth unexpectedly. I have seen one that happened in the office. Even when they have this misunderstanding, but they will go extra miles to help a fellow woman during unexpected birth, when a woman's body is a bit naked (some will take style and call her out to tell her to dress or cover up accordingly), you dare not abuse a woman in the midst of other women. Most will join to attack you. No matter how we say that women are their own worst enemies but when it comes to the above mentioned instances, you will see a unity of purpose been displayed by them. If you don't know it's called FEMALE CODE.
Those are acts of kindness and not 'female code'..
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Jackossky(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
khvnggift:
Dat numba 2 ehn.
My frnd Ex dae gimme green lite.
He knws and his ok wif it.
Wah do I do

Don't go for it bro.
He might even swear on it and tell you that you are free to do anything with her besides, she's an ex.
Baba na scam

How will you feel if he takes on your ex?
Baba, go for another babe.

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by ODOGWUAFRICA(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:
Story for the gods. Guys break these codes every other daygrin

I dated my brother's friend years back, but my bro made sure that relationship crashed. He will tell me so many negative things, then end it with "no be say I dey cast am o, I just dey tell you, unto say you be my sister"...
Your brother had the feeling that his friend must have eaten the forbidden fruit.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
liohan:

She didn't understand that the guy broke the bro code.
lol! Lets take it that way.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
How come the bro code promotes bad stuff?

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Kinggnicole(f): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
cococandy:
How come the bro code promotes bad stuff?

Immaturity code.

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by milemimi93(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Niggas gossip these days than ladies so I doubt if an average dude can take heed to this.

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Tozara(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Guy Code? Lol! Made by who? Signed by who? And legitimized by who and who?

FOOLS.

So my friends come before my girlfriend? What an idiotic code.

It's my business if I want to date my friend's ex or not. If she's my anima and she's into me, well, why not? Why would my friend antagonize that because he's dated her before? I don't keep idiots as friends.

I'm under no obligation to cover up for a friend when he does something wrong or dishonourable. And as a good citizen of my country, I wouldn't be any sort of alibi for any friend if he commits a crime. What a code.

Another retärded rule says you must take alcohol because your friends take it too, regardless of your preference. Mad shït.

The rule about respecting others' privacy is a general human rule that every sensible person obeys, and need not be exclusive to any absurd guy code.

And a normal human being wouldn't allow a drunk person drive, whether they be friend, girlfriend, parent, in-law, sibling, aunt or uncle.

And, "BE A SIDE KICK?". Lol. I should fight another's battle even if he's at fault? I wouldn't side my own blood brother if he were on the wrong side in a fight, let alone a fool who feels entitled to my loyalty in the name of some cretinous bro code.

I agree with the directive about fulfilling your obligations as pertaining to a bet, though. But that should apply to all human affairs, and, again, needn't be exclusive to any ridiculous guy code. It's just common sense that you should stick to your words, and shouldn't lie through your teeth to make a promise or vow you will never fulfil.

As pertaining to giving, that one is good, although it's not compulsory. But a good friend comes to your aid in time of need. And that's basically human and general too.

Everything that makes sense in this absurd code happens to be simple rules that common sense demands should be obeyed in your everyday interaction with other human beings, especially everyone you share a personal relationship with, and not as a part of some infantile bro code.

This is not THE guy code, okay. I am a guy, but I don't live my life by idiotic rules. But it still is some sort of guy code - THE STUPID GUY CODE.

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by okenwaa(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
wiloy2k8:

this one no get sense ...

Your pic show say na ur diick u take dey reason.

Ezi.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Ubiquity: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
Nothing about making money or ambition ..

Trash

Broke guys anthem undecided
Don’t quote me o .... it’s friday

If you want stuff about money making, go check the whole list out; the post was curled from "The Bro Code".
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nonsense post..

Guy codes are for immature males,cultists or guy gay groups.

LOL, true talk. I know one that was a fan of 'bros before babes'.
I remember while watching boondocks...Riley will be singing, "hommies over hoes" grin. Now he is grown, I don't hear those shii from him no more.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
I have a friend that tried to sidechick my ex girlfriend.
Yes,he has a girl
I was just looking at him ... In my mind I was like WTF
I wouldn’t do that to anyone!
Well, I kept calm and said nothing.
There was this time a friend of friend was roofing his house and we were there drinking and all. I was getting drunk,so I stopped and I was gonna drive myself. I told everyone I had to go see someone urgently.(I had to run home to relax.lol) to my greatest surprise this same guy said I should finish my last bottle before I go, I said no . I’m ok.
As I was leaving, I heard him laugh underneath and said to the person next to him...”Èmí e ti fé bó” meaning “He don almost die”
I just pretended like I heard nothing and left. I got home safe…Thank god.

I don begin cut the guy off small small sha.
Nonsense!

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Jagaban880: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
milemimi93:
Niggas gossip these days than ladies so I doubt if an average dude can take heed to this.

True Talk baba
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Naturalobserver(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bro code my ass
Na so i b wan land for jail
Thank God for d cousin of d stupid guy i was doing bro code for who bailed us and thank God for wisdom cuz i quickly deleted my parent's number ,policeman was going thru my contacts to call who will to bail me.
I for don give my parents heart attack,parents who have confidence in me.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by amjustme2: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Many are the same social jargons
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

I dated my brother's friend years back, but my bro made sure that relationship crashed. He will tell me so many negative things, then end it with "no be say I dey cast am o, I just dey tell you, unto say you be my sister"...

The number of guys you've dated ehn..i dated this and that, they must be more than 8 now.

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed

Maybe you're just commenting for likes though.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Elder001:

The number of guys you've dated ehn..i dated this and that, they must be more than 8 now.

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed

Maybe you're just commenting for likes though.

Honestly, I have lost count.
But I am sure they're nothing less than 22 smiley.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Dasherz(f): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Easzy96:

8. Be a Side kick
If your friend get into a fight, automatically you have to join in and fight that person. There beef is your beef.

if i ever come back as a guy i will never do this .. this code is for touts not responsible men
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by GetCofOProperty: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Funny lines but easy rules. Thanks all the same.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by PinkDick(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Ok, where u dey like this? Emi naa fe do e daadaa. cheesy
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by iamtardey: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
angryI don't want to be a bro
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Honestly, I have lost count.
But I am sure they're nothing less than 22 smiley.

When will you get married? grin
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by spanzed(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can you straff your friends ex?
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by pocohantas(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Elder001:

When will you get married? grin

When I find a rich suitor wink

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Not bad.. As long as you're rich yourself.

No space for broke women wink

Zicoraad. S doesn't have money grin LMAO
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Trybes(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wisdom except the explanation of number four.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by demmie04: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
No 5 is capital NO for me, I don't drink alcohol and I do go to bar with my friends, non of them will even ask me to try it not as a saint or pastor but I don't just take it cos I have never try it
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let me know when you do.
pocohantas:

Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Pesoli: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
I dated my ex-friend, what she did to me ehn.
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Noted
Re: 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break by dankol: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin grin ROFL damn it.. You reminded me of persin like that sha...

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.