Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72340 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by seankay(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Based on statistics, 2 data is not enough to make a conclusion biatch!
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by promise4wonders: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
she is saying her mind, don't abuse her based on her take of the experience.

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
agaliboy:
I hate people who generalize. Omo Ale. You dated an illiterate. Educated yoruba guys aren't lousy.

Hehehehe hehehehe hehehehe
Pains

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
?.?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ChristyB(f): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
But she used the word "SOME" c'mon can we always take it easy? social media i know, freedom of typing i know but we can still make it calm.

Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

MY RETARDE.D parents deserves no joy and peace.
I know
What more can a bastard product of a broken condom and a child of a thousand fathers wish his parent.
Miserable son of a wh0re

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by LazyNairalander(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
blingxx:

because one stupid bitch with toothpick leg made her opinion doesn't make it a conclusion undecided
Because her opinion contradicts yours right?

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by adeolu21: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Judging from her last name, this one might actually be a MUDSLIME. I thought MUDSLIME women only want to be seen and identified in hijab. I think MUDSLIMES should be forced to dress ISLIME-ICALLY for the benefit of all non MUDSLIMES. It helps to be able to pick you guys out in a crowd.

hw could u nt apply sense for once? Wat religion has to do with the topic? U need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
AFONJA unah don hearam

mgbati mgbati loud mouthed demons

Igbo Amaka

AFONJA AJOKA

15 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Reelmii: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
EponOjuku:

Yoruba guys don't date pigs.
hahaahahahhaahahhhahah, eleyi gidi gan o, why u harsh for the thing na. she only wanted to be recognised. larf wan kii me here abeg

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Pchidexy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2018
pweetiedee:

They don't like short girls with yam legs and hairy chest
Lmao
Many Igbos are taller than Yorubas on the average. So , Mr Skull miner , what nonsense are you saying?

21 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Odingo1: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Off-course she said the truth, Yoruba men talks a lot even on nairaland they are talkative

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.
you are just acting like typical yellowbar man...
u are not far from the message she want to pass across... must u make noise tufiakwa

20 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by davillian(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Afonja girl preferred an igbo Amaka boy grin grin grin.

19 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't mind her, she just wan trend.
I think this is one of the effects of inter-tribal relationships, you will always have that need to sound 'politically correct'.
She doesn't even have to be politically correct, She just needed to say things the way they were. I.e. I dated a Yoruba guy who bleeped up and I enjoy privacy with my ibo boyfriend

She didn't need to generalize in her statement.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Bruv. it is not a Yoruba thing

Which other Yoruba celebrity gossip about their own sex lives like Tobi? Besides, What of the other Yorubas in the show? I mean the one that actually screwed a girl out of her mind grin

In addition, Tobi was gossiping with another guy, he wasn't gossiping with himself, was he? cheesy

What tribe was the other person from? remind me again grin
Kiss and tell was not a phrase invented with Yoruba guys in mind, it was coined to describe men that lacked maturity about their relationships.
It is a phrase used in numerous movies and music all over the globe.

Tobi was telling the whole hose how cc touched his dick and using it to mock her.
Thats bleeped up bro.
I have Yorubas as friends and the lady is not far away from the truth.
U may not accept that bcoz u are Yoruba
Maybe you are just different , but majority are like that.

23 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by omooba969(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehe why are u people pained like this grin
Anyways sola is an igbo gal in case u dnt know wink

Really?

No be d same Sola wey I sabi? smiley Maybe she be Solachukwu or Chukwusola?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Alexis11: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Shortyy:
But they like bleached girls just like you. White face, black hands..
At least she's better than frustrated slowpoke like you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Apawicked: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Unrated900:
Lol this one just wana trend niiiii,everybody with their aims and choice in life,I have met many ibo girls that told me they prefer to date a Yoruba guy,because they tend to be cool and spend.ibo man will always want to see your pants before he will spend a dime on you,a Yoruba educated man won’t think such.most of my pretty ladies are Benin and Yoruba.i take care of them
Than their father does.if you are a serious girl check my signature and see if I won’t spend on you more than the igbo that can take you for ritual anytime.dont mind her she see one ibo guy man wey Dey spend for her,that is why she is talking trash.come to South Africa most g their ladies dates Yoruba guys and talkative Warri monkeys
See the type of people Ronke is talking about. They just open mouth like tap begin answer wetin you no ask them

15 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by LuciferChristi: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
pweetiedee:

Our boys don't like short girls

Shortyy:

But they like bleached girls just like you. White face, black hands..

pweetiedee:

Lmao

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Afonja007: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Omo ale lole so nkan oshi ti obinrin yen so. Even if you want to say something stupid, you don't compare us with our antagonist.
Wo ko ni ile dada.
Omo ale jati jati.
don't kill me with laugh here biko grin grin grin grin yoruba and igbo people this two tribes love each other but pride no let them admit it grin grin grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Reelmii: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
blingxx:

because one stupid bitch with toothpick leg made her opinion doesn't make it a conclusion undecided
ohk so u agree say na competition una dey do

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
pweetiedee:

Lmao
Natural is better than fake darling. It's better to be your natural hairy sef than bleached and smelly..

23 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I blame the Yoruba boy you were dating that showed you off to friends and family. I'll never take a woman like you home to my family, the look said it all.

Exactly, I refused to be seen in public with her type. Our only point of contact shall be the bed and nowhere else.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
Alexis11:

At least she's better than frustrated slowpoke like you. cheesy
Frustrated? Honey have we met?

16 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
My love don't cost a thing.
pocohantas:

I don't care. Are you rich? undecided
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Shortyy(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
biosystech:
Your signature, Foreigner right?

I love the music! smiley
Yeah! Takes me to another level

9 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by jackie35(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
jennifermahan:
Ex-beauty queen, Ronke Tiamiyu has taken to social media to narrate her experience after dating a Yoruba guy and an Igbo guy, saying that Igbo boys are coded and cool to date.

The former Miss Charismatic pointed out that most Yoruba guys are very noisy and that they talk more than some women and after dating a Yoruba guy for just just 2 months, the relationship came to shambles because of his lousy and talker-thief nature.

In her words ;

Seriously i think yoruba boys talk too much, no offense. I dated an Igbo boy in that same Lagos for 2 years plus and nobody hear am, just few of his close friends, the yoruba boy i dated after him under a week, the relationship was the talk of the town.
I was shook cos me i was still forming coded, as we both agreed to keep it on d low, he told everyone that cared to know and the relationship did not even last for 2 months, not being tribalistic but damn, some Yoruba boys talk way more than women.
I love my relationship on the low, impress me and not the street, if i ever flaunt my man, just know i have reached my final bus stop, maybe on our introduction or traditional marriage not even engagement.

More photos

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/yoruba-boys-are-too-lousy-igbo-boys-are-coded-and-cool-to-date-ex-beauty-queen/

so you have tasted different tribe dick

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by HajimeSaito(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
1stolax:

I know
What more can a bastard product like me who comes from a broken condom and a child of a thousand fathers wish his parent.
I'm a Miserable son of a wh0re

You are the descendant of a thousand bastards and you mother who's been passed around from one area boy to another more times than Barcelona FC can pass a football, spreads her legs more easily than a dog on heat. Stop assuming that everyone has a similar background to yours.

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:
She doesn't even have to be politically correct, She just needed to say things the way they were. I.e. I dated a Yoruba guy who bleeped up and I enjoy privacy with my ibo boyfriend

She didn't need to generalize in her statement.

Politically correct to her igbo boyfriend na. She just wan make the guy feel good, na 'normal' thing. No vex you hear?
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Ziggylady(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Destined2win:
grin grin

I am seeing a rain of tears all over the thread already and I am sure more tears will flow.

I am seeing the same too and just laughing..Their 'painment' is raised to infinity..

My dear Ronke,you are correct..Your Yoruba brothers blab too damned much!,thats nit to say some Igbos boys dont though,just that it is way higher amongst your bros them..

14 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

She was not raised in a responsible home. If her father was a responsible man, she won't say this. Her father might just be like Fani Kayode who abandoned his daughters .
You still indicted Yoruba men. You and the girl might be saying the same thing after all.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.