Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” (72347 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen Ronke Tiamiyu Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Pink Lingerie / Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Ronke Tiamiyu: Why I Ended My Engagement & Dumped My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by obinto: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bigdeeee:
If a Nigerian girl happily demands that you keep your relationship with her coded/ secret, and she’s very comfortable about it, then there’s a 99.9% chance you’re not the only guy she’s dating and not the only guy she’s f*cking. In other words, this girl is saying she can easily play igbo men but it’s not easy to play Yoruba men. I perfectly understand her
frustration. If you can read between the lines, you will understand that she didn’t insult Yoruba men, she’s just venting her frustrations in not being able to control, play or deceive them for long. Yoruba men always expose hoes like her. Yoruba men are bad market for street sluts and olosho girls.This is just another personal ‘Diary of frustrated runs girl playa.’ grin
Under 2 months, she dumped the yoruba guy after all his braggings and show offs. Na small boy be that. matured guys put the relationship into proper context. If she is not the one u intend to settle down with, just enjoy the moments. Dont go to the mountain top to brag about a pussie that had been knacked on the side for over 2 years.

6 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Tobi was telling the whole hose how cc touched his dick and using it to mock her.
Thats bleeped up bro.
I have Yorubas as friends and the lady is not far away from the truth.
U may not accept that bcoz u are Yoruba
Maybe you are just different , but majority are like that
@ emboldened

Wrong

I don't want to accept unfair generalization because I am different and i know a lot of Yoruba guys (way more than you) that are different

Besides, Miracle that was Tobi co gossiper was also Yoruba too, right ?

In case you don't know the moment you start listening to gossip, you have also added yourself to the rumor mill grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
DonPiiko:
My love don't cost a thing.

I'm not interested! Leave me!

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Adebowale89:
is because Igbo men are obsessed with ladies they're yet to marry legally or traditionally. they'll even go to the length of pushing drugs to buy you heaven and earth. dating an igbo men before marriage, you can fvck with as many as possible men but after the marriage you will pay in multiple what he spent on u either by sex or loaning money for him

Yoruba on the other hand don't have that time. if you see any Yoruba guys or men that spend lavishly on ladies they're yet to marry just know they're yahoo and wire wire guys. I believe average Yoruba we agree with me that, we can't be coded to a wh0re olosho international because now and never ladies can never subject us to what she want because relationship is about collective

so what make Yoruba guys and men lousy Ronke? just say you're looking for another Igbo guy that took you on 2yrs scholarship. spending money on a liability is nothing but a senseless decision

Dont bring drug into this matter pls
Argue responisbly.

14 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
It's personality not tribe thing. You can choose to be noisy why other guys choose to be coded. It's not a tribe thing
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by mokt(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Toks2008:

When a yoruba guy is proud to have you..he will flaunt you..i dont know about igbo guys...probably just using you codedly.

Igbo guys wont say anything cos they will end up using the babe for money rituals na.

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Politically correct to her igbo boyfriend na. She just wan make the guy feel good, na 'normal' thing. No vex you hear?
I can't be angry at an anonymous person now, who is she again? I haven't heard of her before, tbh

I was only trying to correct a false information she is trying to spread about a particular tribe, might mine today, might any other tribe tomorrow.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by lastmessenger: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Destined2win:
grin grin

I am seeing a rain of tears all over the thread already and I am sure more tears will flow.
we need to bring bucket to collect the tears because we don't want them to wet nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by bumperlogo: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yoruba men over to you grin

Oro ni baybeeyi so. Efunlesi grin

The Girl is very beautiful and intelligent grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by sambass(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
This one is nothing but a bastard. How many people have you dated to arrive at such conclusion? See as you be. Grosteque creature. A girl raised in a responsible Yoruba home will never say this.
Omo ale jati jati ni oo.
D tin pain u no be small

9 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
omooba969:

Really?

No be d same Sola wey I sabi? smiley Maybe she be Solachukwu or Chukwusola?

Lol, u know who? undecided
She is an igbo with Yoruba mum if u dont know.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Apawicked: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Most Yorubas talk too much and they do it so loud. They cant enter a silent place and maintain the silence. Once they come in all sweating, you begin to hear that gbo gbo, egbami, ah sound.

14 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by dbynonetwork: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Adebowale89:
is because Igbo men are obsessed with ladies they're yet to marry legally or traditionally. they'll even go to the length of pushing drugs to buy you heaven and earth. dating an igbo men before marriage, you can fvck with as many as possible men but after the marriage you will pay in multiple what he spent on u either by sex or loaning money for him

Yoruba on the other hand don't have that time. if you see any Yoruba guys or men that spend lavishly on ladies they're yet to marry just know they're yahoo and wire wire guys. I believe average Yoruba we agree with me that, we can't be coded to a wh0re olosho international because now and never ladies can never subject us to what she want because relationship is about collective

so what make Yoruba guys and men lousy Ronke? just say you're looking for another Igbo guy that took you on 2yrs scholarship. spending money on a liability is nothing but a senseless decision

You are pained...... Kpele...

8 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by omooba969(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lol, u know who? undecided
She is an igbo with Yoruba mum if u dont know.

Solasoulmusic over to yousmiley
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
But Yoruba guys get swag like kilode Just carry me and go cheesy
But Igbo guys (educated ones ) Kai dey can toast sha grin turn ur head ....
Igbo too dey play games sad I don suffer ... over jealousy dey worry them .. n control freaks

Me a free spirit na Yoruba demon all the way for me grin with a beard pls ....
All tribes talk so it’s not a Yoruba thing ... how many has she dated seff undecided
Don’t quote me o... it’s friday

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by 1miccza: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
afonjas are nice people but my only problem with them is that they love experimenting married pussies. grin

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
mokt:

Igbo guys wont say anything cos they well end up using the babe for money rituals na.
Haha
I can’t take it ... seriously
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Iamgrey5:

@ emboldened

Wrong

I don't want to accept unfair generalization because I am different and a know a lot of Yoruba guys (way more than you) that are different

Besides, Miracle that was Tobi co gossiper was also Yoruba too, right ?

In case you don't know the moment you start listening to gossip, you have also added yourself to the rumor mill grin

Read comments again.
There is a difference between discussing with and guy and shaming a gal in everybody's presence.
Tobi is a typical Yoruba guy.
Gossip, pained when rejected; and couldn't handle pressure of cece , that he started looking for who will help him beef cece.

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by robotix: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Omo ale lole so nkan oshi ti obinrin yen so. Even if you want to say something stupid, you don't compare us with our antagonist.
Wo ko ni ile dada.
Omo ale jati jati.
you are silly if you allow what happens on nairaland make you talk like this.

I will give you 3 instances:

I am igbo and my best pal is Yoruba guy. He guves4me good advices when need be.

I am igbo and a Yoruba lady I met on nairaland I was good to her when her dad was seriously ill and I rendered financial assistance to her numerous times so much that when she met her new man, she told him about me and how I was very kind to her. Mind you, I have never set my eyes on her until I needed medical assistance which her man tendered with his connection at Ife.

They are in the know in my current venture and business model which we all will work together to succeed as well.

Yesterday my fellow igbo brother , since October last year, told me for this first time that he helped a Yoruba man collect loan worth N2,000,000 for his business. The man has not paid and my bro hasnt been able to sleep since. This thing has been eating him for some time now and I had to force him to speak... Which was when he opened up.

he told me that he did cos the Yoruba man was very good to him when his boss left area to move to Lekki and he no one else.

I know the man personally because he took me earlier this year to go check one of the man's land which was intended for sale. It was yesterday that he revealed that the land is for sale so that the man can raise money to pay back the loan as his relationship with the lender is jeopardized except he pays back the money.

He said the man was reinvesting the money back into the business as he was being paid for the contract until all of a sudden, the contractors stopped due to some checks to be done. If he had known such will happen, he would have released the some part of the money paid to clear the loan. So right now the Yoruba man is trying to raise money and my igbo brother can't sleep.

Get your sass off Nairaland...

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by bigocean(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Awon olosho on the loose! You like keeping your relationship on the low so you dont scare away potential customers.

NB: A'bum ezigbote nwafor igbo but this girl talk na trash that can only come from a LovePeddler.
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:
But Yoruba guys get swag like kilode Just carry me and go cheesy
But Igbo guys (educated ones ) Kai dey can toast sha grin turn ur head ....
Igbo too dey play games sad I don suffer ... over jealousy dey worry them .. n control freaks

Me a free spirit na Yoruba demon all the way for me grin with a beard pls ....
All tribes talk so it’s not a Yoruba thing ... how many has she dated seff undecided
Don’t quote me o... it’s friday

Eiyaa trying to uplif the spirit of ur pained brothers.. U try shaa grin

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
[Hahahahgrin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Eiyaa trying to uplif the spirit of ur pained brothers.. U try shaa grin
Ogini grin
Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Azmodan:

See this sophisticated pig of the west hyperventilating
Oya yeebos over to una
I always enjoy these two tribes stupid fights
your fada take am

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Ziggylady(f): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bigdeeee:
If a Nigerian girl happily demands that you keep your relationship with her coded/ secret, and she’s very comfortable about it, then there’s a 99.9% chance you’re not the only guy she’s dating and not the only guy she’s f*cking. In other words, this girl is saying she can easily play igbo men but it’s not easy to play Yoruba men. I perfectly understand her
frustration. If you can read between the lines, you will understand that she didn’t insult Yoruba men, she’s just venting her frustrations in not being able to control, play or deceive them for long. Yoruba men always expose hoes like her. Yoruba men are bad market for street sluts and olosho girls.This is just another personal ‘Diary of frustrated runs girl playa.’ grin

Guy dont be silly...There is no reading of lines here,its straight and simple....Why must your relationship with any lady be the topic of discussion amongst your friends,relations and colleagues??..We are not talking about hidding your girlfriends in a closet claiming you have none,the issue is going about town with a gong in hand announcing to all and sundry the details of your relationship right down to her privates

The size of her boobs,her bra sizes,how many times you sleep with her perhaps??...that is not flaunting dude that is down right irresponsible and tacky!!...What sort of kiss and tell parole is that?

No one is a kid here please...You guys should learn to bridle your tongues on certain issues

17 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha
I can’t take it ... seriously
Please try and act your age...34yrs no be joke angry

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Ogini grin

Black Lala with big nyash.
I don know u they they u be Yoruba gal.
No carry ogini device me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Ibukunmer: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
DreamersVille24:

If we are to be honest, we both know Yorubas always always love to pull that particular card.

Yorubas are the most tribalistic Nigerians. Not denigrating but it's true.

Not to say that other tribes are innocent but Yorubas win in that aspect.

Just saying, no offence intended.
Yorubas are the most tribalisitc yet are the most welcoming. How does that work?

Our region has the highest number of Non local tribe in Nigeria, so i fail to see your point.

Don't get me started on Igbos or Hausas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Iamgrey5(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ready comments again.
There is a difference between discussing with and guy and shaming a gal in everybody's presence.
Tobi is a typical Yoruba guy.
Gossip, pained when rejected; and couldn't handle pressure of cece , that he started looking for who will help him beef cece.
Shaming a girl in everyone's presence is not gossiping, because it is done in everyone's presence

What Tobi and miracle were doing back in BBN is called gossiping. let me add the definition to aid your comprehension grin

Gossip is idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others

In addition, the message passed on the thread is quite different from the nonsense you scribbled together, perhaps you need some reading aid too. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Lalas247(f): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Black Lala with big nyash.
I don know u they they u be Yoruba gal.
No carry ogini device me. grin
Yoruba n Igbo na
I swing both ways my niqqa ... I no kuku send grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by mercyville: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
Azmodan:

See this sophisticated pig of the west hyperventilating

Oya yeebos over to una

I always enjoy these two tribes stupid fights

No pig is sophisticated because they always come from the East grin

Re: Ronke Tiamiyu: "Yoruba Boys Talk Too Much, Igbo Boys Are Coded To Date” by Nightmareo07: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Yoruba n Igbo na
I swing both ways my niqqa ... I no kuku send grin

Its good shaa one love...Love ur style wink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.