Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. (20158 Views)

Car Ac Fix Back To Factory Specs <abuja> No Convertion All Car Makes / Lagos State Government Has Taken Delivery Of New BRT Buses With Awesome Specs / Fluid Specs Q & A Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by dadebayo1(m): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2018
grin following....
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by oblo(m): 6:11am On Aug 04, 2018
And I just enter the picture??
Udonminit!!!!

Chai!
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Ishilove: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Hello, Hello... cosplay! My brother one boi is trying to play with my intelligence ..... That my car yes my blue camry that one I bought after that nissan altima nearly killed me.... Yes the one we went to Delta with for Kingreign and ishilove's wedding, yes..... Do you know I am parked on the road my vehicle is leaking water after spending 80,500..... No I did not change the engine o! Ordinary servicing..... I am suspecting he used charms on me.

ore, just be on standby, I am going back there if I don't value for my money I will get back to you so you can .... You know.... Ok thank you.
Thank you for telling the whole Nairaland angry

The Kazeemization of Gazzuz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by oluwaseunla(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Ahead there is a little traffic and Uncle sees a recharge card seller.... Hey come you get mtn 200 (Uncle nah alaroro) no sah replies obekediamondfuto the card seller, nah 500 and 1500.

Uncle grudgingly says bring 500, but I go pay after I load cheesy

chaiiiiiiiiiii.

seeeeeeeeee attack oh...... chaiiiiiii.

anyways the the 500 na fake....

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by michaelwilli(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Guy, 7 don knak o. I dey enjoy ya story
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by uboma(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Mayor is done, Hybrid coolant now in the system, he thanks his Lastma buddies, takes a turn on bariga bridge, and fires back to sangotedo........

The bridge was free of traffic, and they had a long way ahead, Uncle re-initiates formula 1 skills while passing a nissan almera driven by nurey @ 160km/hr....

Nurey gives chase.... Towards the end of the bridge, there is white smoke coming out the tail pipe of nurey's almera, and he has to park.

uncle Grins like Elshanautos, and tells him self "I still got it cool

grin. grin

I am following with rapt attention
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Just then a tow truck driven by Timifakay drives into the workshop with a half burnt Golf4.

[s]I am going to bed, need to be out @ 7am. Will continue this in the morning.[/s]

Timi: sir I told him to sell it to Aboki him no gree o!

Dipo : Don't worry , we have fixed worse, this one will be fixed.

Uncle: looking in disbelief dipo can you fix this car? shocked

Nephew : Mr dipo I will advice you tell the client to sell for parts, this will require extensive repairs

Tow truck Timi: The owner says the car moved from the east to ondo where I picked it up like this!

Dipo, Uncle, nephew : mouths ajar! grin

Nephew: there must be something spiritual about this golf.

Uncle: This is a Bad omen, dipo you have to be prayaful

Just then dankoc the owner of the golf walks in.....

Dankoc: you are all demeanor! Timi let's Go to InvertedHammer's workshop.

Timi smiles, sir it will cost you extra 10k o!

Dancok: I don't mind, it is even closer to Itire sef. Let's go.

10 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by uboma(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Nephew Gives Nana the Vin she asks if that will be all, nephew says please add coolant to the list.

Nana: will you be having the parts installed here?

Uncle: we would love to, but there is one boi that I need to see in sangotedo before he closes.

Nana prints out a proforma invoice........

uncle looks at it and gives the paper to nephew looks at it with eyes wide open, and mouth ajar he gives the paper back to uncle.

uncle asks if the water in the dispenser is free, Nana says yes sir, Uncle tells nephew to go and bring empty gallon from the boot of the car, they fill up the 4litter Gallon and head to the vehicle, they pour the cold water into the leaking Radiator and zoom off! Just then Aunty radautoworks steps out of her office and asks Nana, what just happened?

Nana is also confused grin

grin. grin
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2018
after all the commotion, Dipo brings out a scanner to scan Uncles car...

1min later...

dipo: sir it's a P0420

Uncle: 420 bawo?

Dipo: a catalytic converter related issue.. Dipo then points to the exhaust manifold, and trys to explain further.... Uncle cuts in... Indomie no' ni! Kamaru removed it in 2015! grin

Uncle: Indomie was blocked and the engine did not faya well.. So as Kamaru removed it, engine was firing well.

Dipo: sir that is the reason the light came up...

Uncle places a call... hello hello ore me Ema send won mo o! Ehn ehn we will sor it out ehn ehn.

uncle drops the phone: Dipo so what about my engine that has become a shower, every where leaking from different points?

Dipo: explains that it is prolonged use of tap water that caused a degradation on the aluminum passages, and a faulty radiator unit.

Uncle: dipo 5 years yes 5.. My water did not go down, and in 5mins after leaving your workshop my vehicle became a cry baby. Well it is late and I don't have any more money for a radiator today, and the catalyst is still pending.

Dipo places a call to Macavele: Baba, please do you have that your old radiator you replaced because you were doing preventive work? Macavele replies yes. Please can I have it, there's a small situation in the workshop. Macavele says no problem, but you will pay the okada man o! Dipo says no problem.

Dipo: sir in the interim, I will install a functional used radiator so the leaks stop.

uncle: oshe! Badest, at the end of the month I will replace it.

Sultaan the okada rider arrives in 15mins with the radiator, dipo pays N500 and asks for change, sultaan replies Oga dipo, "Change I no de"

Uncle: ahh dipo, that radiator is looking like the tokumbor I bought 5years ago, very sharp no ni!

Dipo is at this point thinking of his N500 and manages to give a smile.

dipo: sir you will need to buy coolant again sir.

Uncle: Don't worry put, end of the month I will pay in Uncles mind "sense wee not kee mi"

6 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
More updates later, will add pics to the initial posts to make it more educative and descriptive.

This is Cartalk wink

6 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by CarGuideNG: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by osarodon(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Nice one GAZZUZZ
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by LeJeun3: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
More updates later, will add pics to the initial posts to make it more educative and descriptive.

This is Cartalk wink

Well done Boss!

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by makavele: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
after all the commotion, Dipo brings out a scanner to scan Uncles car...

1min later...

dipo: sir it's a P0420

Uncle: 420 bawo?

Dipo: a catalytic converter related issue.. Dipo then points to the exhaust manifold, and trys to explain further.... Uncle cuts in... Indomie no' ni! Kamaru removed it in 2015! grin

Uncle: Indomie was blocked and the engine did not faya well.. So as Kamaru removed it, engine was firing well.

Dipo: sir that is the reason the light came up...

Uncle places a call... hello hello ore me Ema send won mo o! Ehn ehn we will sor it out ehn ehn.

uncle drops the phone: Dipo so what about my engine that has become a shower, every where leaking from different points?

Dipo: explains that it is prolonged use of tap water that caused a degradation on the aluminum passages, and a faulty radiator unit.

Uncle: dipo 5 years yes 5.. My water did not go down, and in 5mins after leaving your workshop my vehicle became a cry baby. Well it is late and I don't have any more money for a radiator today, and the catalyst is still pending.

Dipo places a call to Macavele: Baba, please do you have that your old radiator you replaced because you were doing preventive work? Macavele replies yes. Please can I have it, there's a small situation in the workshop. Macavele says no problem, but you will pay the okada man o! Dipo says no problem.

Dipo: sir in the interim, I will install a functional used radiator so the leaks stop.

uncle: oshe! Badest, at the end of the month I will replace it.

Sultaan the okada rider arrives in 15mins with the radiator, dipo pays N500 and asks for change, sultaan replies Oga dipo, "Change I no de"

Uncle: ahh dipo, that radiator is looking like the tokumbor I bought 5years ago, very sharp no ni!

Dipo is at this point thinking of his N500 and manages to give a smile.

dipo: sir you will need to buy coolant again sir.

Uncle: Don't worry put, end of the month I will pay in Uncles mind "sense wee not kee mi"

To beat you just dey hungry me grin grin
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by medd422: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2018
Indomie noni........lolzzzz
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Machini(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2018
Nice one Gazzuzz.
See the way I serious like say na series I dey watch.
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by thebigkendo(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Let's Fire on then.

As they were waiting for mayor to come back, thebigkendo drives close to where they are, he drives a honda accord 2006 model 4 Cylinder, his car was overheating too, he opens the bonnet, notices, 1 of his fans was not spinning, he comes to where Uncle and nephew are standing by their vehicle, and asks if he can borrow one of the spanners left behind by mayor, Uncle says well, they are not mine, just be quick with it before the Mech gets back. Uncle watches from a distance as the.bigkendo taps the Base of his fan with a spanner and Fan comes back to life. Uncle is inquisitive and asks him what just happened, he explains that the fan has been faulty for weeks now, but no time to take thecar to a workshop, so when ever the fan fails his rewire Dovehorizon told him to just tap the back of the fan and it will continue work again.

The.bigkendo thanks Uncle gets into his car with Entparrot getting impatient in the passenger seat.

Mayor is back.

cool cool
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by autologic: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2018
There is a saying that states "Science informs but Story transforms " there is nothing like a good story line to pass across important message and to spice up the weekend.
Thumbs up to Gazzuzz!!

6 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Let's Fire on then.

As they were waiting for mayor to come back, thebigkendo drives close to where they are, he drives a honda accord 2006 model 4 Cylinder, his car was overheating too, he opens the bonnet, notices, 1 of his fans was not spinning, he comes to where Uncle and nephew are standing by their vehicle, and asks if he can borrow one of the spanners left behind by mayor, Uncle says well, they are not mine, just be quick with it before the Mech gets back. Uncle watches from a distance as thebigkendo taps the Base of his fan with a spanner and Fan comes back to life. Uncle is inquisitive and asks him what just happened, he explains that the fan has been faulty for weeks now, but no time to take thecar to a workshop, so when ever the fan fails his rewire Dovehorizon told him to just tap the back of the fan and it will continue work again.

Thebigkendo thanks Uncle gets into his car with Entparrot getting impatient in the passenger seat.

Mayor is back.

Alpha Tango

Tango Tango

Alpha 2 at coordinate 0.7551 latitude 2.976 longitude

Permission to land on the thread.

Calling Tower Control General Thebigkendo.

Tower Control - You're clear to land on runway 1.

TheCar has landed.

Welcome to the thread.

No long story, I don buy acres of land here already.

Pop Corn - Checked

Chilled Drink - Checked.

Front Row Seat - Checked.

Now lemme go read and comprehend the thread first. grin cheesy

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Uncle was about to switch lanes when he accidentally tapped the rear bumper of the car in front shocked Uncle comes down from the car, the other driver comes down too, driver in front is calm, and looks at the minor scratch on his bumper, he says Uncle should not worry, it's minor, Uncle thanks him and asks for his name, his reply Chillex8, he then points to some pink pool of water dropping under Uncles vehicle, advices him to get it looked at, jumps into his car and drives off.

Uncle finds a bustop to park and check vehicle.....

Chillex8 probably have a rider in the car on offline trip things. Man.sard would pay for the damages after Taxify Bonus and Uber Surge payment.

Why waste time with alaroro U.ncle grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Parked at a bustop, Uncle calls the attention of the Lastma official and identify with him as a fellow worker in Lagos state, he looks at his name tag it is written Computerglobal..... He asks how many of them are on duty he says they are 4, deltel, carshopper and Oga razaqmb .

Bonnet is open and he notices a leak in the joint between coolant passage and radiator top hose.

he places a call to Kamaru and explains what just happened.

Kamaru's says he warned him, that it would happen and he also told him that he will not be a part of the alakowe transformation.

Am sure Deltel recommend change of battery and computergloba asked for VIN to do a check. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by eherbal(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
phone is loaded, as Uncle is about to call dipo, dipo calls back, and apologises for the network inconsistencies, he is not done talking when Uncle fires back! Oga the light is on o! I did not even leave lekki when it came on, what do we do?

Dipo pauses for a minute, then explains to Uncle that he will have to re-scan vehicle to understand what triggered the malfunction lamp. Dipo asks Uncle to please come back for a re-scan.

traffic changed from mild to total stand still at the tail end of 3rd mainland, and Uncle is hungry, nephew is hungry too, they signal evilspirit to bring gala and eherbal to bring malt.

As Uncle was washing down the Gala with the Malt, Readone35L summoned courage to explain to Uncle about a cars electronics, he explained the role of the engine computer and sensors, and said it might be something minor. Uncle just nods his head in agreement and says, "I hope your friend did not put fake parts"
lol. grin
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by NanaF: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
They get into the reception, it is cool and comfortable, they are greeted by the receptionist Nanaf. All of a sudden nwanneni comes charging in, he shouts at the top of his voice Nana!! You did not put a full stop at the end of this sentence! See the invoice! Now you made me buy a new mercerdes from Germany. Nana de-escalates the situation, and explains to the client that it was a typo, but he would get a free service to celebrate his new ride. nwanneni smiles, he is told to fill out a form while the next client in line johnabraham is attended to.

As this was happening a really cool looking bike rider egunmogaji steps in asking to see the manager, he is asked to also wait in line while Uncle and nephew were attended to next.

Hahahaha. This story has killed me grin grin You’re a really good writer and your story telling skills are on point. Please come and finish.

1 Like

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Dovehorizon: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2018
Chaiiiii, Gazzuzz just finished me.

GAZZUZZ:
Let's Fire on then.

As they were waiting for mayor to come back, thebigkendo drives close to where they are, he drives a honda accord 2006 model 4 Cylinder, his car was overheating too, he opens the bonnet, notices, 1 of his fans was not spinning, he comes to where Uncle and nephew are standing by their vehicle, and asks if he can borrow one of the spanners left behind by mayor, Uncle says well, they are not mine, just be quick with it before the Mech gets back. Uncle watches from a distance as thebigkendo taps the Base of his fan with a spanner and Fan comes back to life. Uncle is inquisitive and asks him what just happened, he explains that the fan has been faulty for weeks now, but no time to take thecar to a workshop, so when ever the fan fails his rewire Dovehorizon told him to just tap the back of the fan and it will continue work again.

Thebigkendo thanks Uncle gets into his car with Entparrot getting impatient in the passenger seat.

Mayor is back.
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2018
After nwanneni was offered the free service for his incoming ride from germany by nanaf,he was all smiles as he exited the building.
And baam!he spots radautoworks.sexy,charming,natural,soft.
Ooh.nwanneni exclaimed,what a woman!
Nwanneni,being nwanneni went forward to chyke radautoworks only to find out she is so married but offered her pretty daughter instead(missraine69),since nwanneni is such a nice good looking young man(she still dey do shakara sha).
Obekediamondfuto,from the other end of the hall was so furious i stole the girl he has been scoping for months in a flash.
Nanaf was just smiling and shaking his head from the other end of the hall.
Nwanneni,now calm and happy as ever,placed a call to gazzuzz to apologise for descending on him like a madcow after losing his beloved c230k(sport) and promised to make him one of the dignitaries of the champagne get together nwanneni wants to host at this years end for all selected NL cartalk members.
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by oride: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Informative, educative, humuorous.
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by opomulero(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
boss gazzuzz how far na, continue the story o, i am enjoying it
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by Inception(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by blackfm: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hehehe

Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by ugreat(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Gazzuzz,

Sense wee not kee u!!
Re: When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs. by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
/
LOL.

Just reading part of it explains why car owners and mechanics in Nigeria killed the impressive technology called automobile. It tells more than Gazzuzz meant to reveal. If I have a car problem and take it to a mechanic, the main push will be to replace the faulty part. No patch. No glue. Radiator leak? Put a new one. Then there are jobs like top gasket, transmission fluid flush, oil change, etc. Other than these, fixing/servicing cars in my garage is a hobby on slow Saturdays as I can't deal with appointments at the mechanic shops.

Gazzuzz: Your story is full of "Try your luck" approach to fixing cars which is very sad indeed. Something that should have been fixed with N5000 ends up wasting owner's N50k. Like I always say, mechanics in Nigeria kill cars more than bad roads. There is this mad rush to be rich that nobody is patient enough to learn some skills. Mechanics, construction artisans, etc it is the same sad tales.

Side note: Gazzuzz, for a mechanic who is always too busy with work to pick calls from customers, I am surprised that you have time to be writing Epistles on nairaland. grin. God don catch you.
/

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Turkmenistan President Bans All Black Cars From Country’s Capital / What Is The Preferred Engine Type In Nigeria - Petrol Or Diesel, And Why? / Nissan And Stallion Nigeria Sign Assembly Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.