Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! (20631 Views)

Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Those who regret getting married by looking at outward attributes can attest to this, King Solomon for example. Only unmarried fellows will counter and disagree to OP's opinion.
It is when they get married they will know all that glitters is not Gold
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by sweetilicious(f): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Hmmm I just read through properly now. Most of the men so go for the physical and outer qualities and it ends bad for them. But even if you consider the inward as your priority and married a good lady, that doesn't guarantee you a healthy marriage. Marriage is like your life, you live it and protect it on hourly basis it else, it will crumble.
I have come to understand all these.Thank God am matured now.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by presiade(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2018
daewoorazer:
5 qualities you should consider minor in marriage!

1. Big behind:

This is the root of all adultery in the future. Seriously? What is wrong with young men and moderation in recent times? The most awkward is most young guys do these for social security, that they’d be applauded by their choice of woman.

As perfect as our young beauties with big behind are, they are not to be married for short term goals. If you do, you’d regret it in the nearest decade, be warned!

2. Big bosoms

Beauties with big bosoms rock but bro if you don’t have love beyond this quality, mid and old age may mean chaos as you may be forced into adultery!

3. Hair:

Yes! You read that well!

“Oh, she has the hair of a mammywater” thoughts will land you in disappointment pretty soon. Women go bald, are you with me? Of a truth, they are even the carriers of baldness genetically, it’s just more pronounced in men.

4. Skin:

Her skin dey give your body ogbonge spasms now abi. No wahala! Her skin is like mirror and you can see yourself, continue!

No condition is permanent, you may be rich and can take care of her today but who knows tomorrow? Change is the only constant thing, that skin will stop reflecting your image and wrinkles will dawn, will you stop loving her now?

5. Nails:

If you have ever seen what’s left of a whitlow ridden finger, you’d learn to appreciate love within!

Visit below for more:

Source
https://naijacomet.com/2018/08/04/5-qualities-you-should-consider-minor-in-marriage/

This your title is very dangerously ambiguous. You may want to re-word/rephrase it.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Chochovini: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2018
Good post though BUT Truth is, no one really goes about with an X-Ray to view inner beauty of any woman therefore I think that outward beauties also plays a vital role here.
Personally, I dont think I can go for an ugly looking woman despite whatever amount of her so called inner beauty/ies.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by internet: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2018
What kind of useless post is this? Mtcheeeeewwwwww!
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2018
Toks2008:
Story...

You for tell me make I go marry monkey because sĺhe get good character.

In most cases ladies who know they are not attractive tend to have good virtues because if they don't they will be missing both ways.

My wife must be sexually pleasing to my eyes and I can tolerate her excesses but if she no fine for my eye no good behaviour will make me keep her.

Men are visual.

0/100

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Adamummya(f): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2018
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Chubhie: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2018
When marrying, Ask yourself this question: Do you believe you would converse well with this person well into old age? Every other thing in marriage is transitory..Frederich Nietzsche.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2018
I cant marry a short man o.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2018
kirchofff:
this post is so swallow. op next time work on the depth of your contents.

Swallow ko! undecided
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by RoyalBlak007: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
I cant marry a short man o.
Why? cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Why?
cheesy
Let's say I'm not so tall, just average. Make I help my career small na cheesy.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by RoyalBlak007: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
Let's say I'm not so tall, just average. Make I help my career small na cheesy.
gringringringringrin
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by mknigeriagreat: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
sweetilicious:
I have come to understand all these.Thank God am matured now.

Didn't get that.
Re: 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! by RexTramadol1: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
If not anything

I love light skin,,anytime anyday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.