Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (59786 Views)

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Lady Arrested For Tearing Boyfriend's Law Certificate & Destroying Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Mee gi ife echo tongue
grin grin ima ife ncho?
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Babyforever(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin ima ife ncho?
Nmeegi epor mu mummy cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Nmeegi epor mu mummy cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin craze woman
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by naph007(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
Nop tongue
heheheehe
Wife material grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Babyforever(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin craze woman
Hapo maaka cheesy cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Babyforever(f): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
naph007:
heheheehe
Wife material grin grin grin
You don't have a pics and you're asking me for one it won't work
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by naph007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Babyforever:
You don't have a pics and you're asking me for one it won't work
the system crashes whenever I try to upload mine
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by biggieoflife: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Radiant1020:

The lady is crazy and has anger issues but the guy didn't do well at all... She actually loved him more he loves her

In fact I don't think he really did love her in the movie

don't ignore the fact that the woman was already bitter and raving mad while narrating their early years to the psychologist. So that account was tainted.

From all indications. the guy loved her. married her even when he knew she couldn't ever bear children. gave her money even after she divorced him.

But he was too self absorbed and insitive. dedicated his life to his research at the detriment of his wife. even squandered her inheritance....
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by sulakishop(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is she still alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / 106-year-old Woman Gets Engaged To Her 66-year-old Lover, Becomes Oldest Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.