Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (60052 Views)

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Lady Arrested For Tearing Boyfriend's Law Certificate & Destroying Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by chiommy123(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
stop dating mad people they will not hear

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
We can try our best to avoid this in future. Treat her well she becomes ur motivation and saviour but wicked her and you would have a lifetime enemy. They (no name) hardly forgive and forget.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by pocohantas(f): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
It seems the story isn't false

Chisos! Is the girl mad? ??!!
Why didn't he laminate them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Babyforever:
When wife material like me dey here you know go gree say hi......go deal with your problems
hi

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Iseoluwani:
village people everywhere.

buy rabbits to pls the village people

cal for Roasted too
this does not show any professionalism. create a thread, contact the mods, they might consider pushing your stuffs to front page or pay for advertising. just find a way to contact the administrators of the forum, they will help you reach a bigger audience!

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
If you ask me, na who I go ask
pocohantas:

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by sanandreas(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked sleepless nights torn in few seconds angry angry angry.. poor anger management has resulted to this. Sorry can't even reverse this. Let us always think before we act. One issue we overlook from the Acrimony movie is the girls anger issues from the very first time they met. please don't let crazy girls decieve you with good looks. Yes i said it...some ladies are crazy. Guys when you notice this signs watch carefully. Physcopaths are out there and they are numerous.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by sanandreas(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

She might be working her way for the lead role of Acrimony 2.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by zicoraads: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

None of mine is even laminated. cheesy embarassed
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
It seems the story isn't false
Jesus
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Erums(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
I cant even show my gf where my certificates are hidden.... What Rubbish transparency is dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by BruncleZuma: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Child of the world...but since nah Twitter story, I beg to digress.

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Abfinest007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
village people at it again
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Josagas(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
She needs psychiatric evaluation. shocked shocked
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Radiant1020(f): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Lord have mercy!
Her own Don finish
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by teemy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

For now, they are part of police evidence. But mien, she made minced sheets of his portfolio.

Any way these signs could have been spotted earlier on?
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Alva2018: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by seborrhic: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin
pocohantas:
Show us the torn certificate.

Every time, "my friend".
It is never them.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by chronique(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
i'm not sure how i'd react to this as gentle as i am. i think some people just come into other people's lives,as agents of destruction. by the way,is there a way he can request another from his school and the law school?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by notoriousbabe: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Visitor from the marine kingdom
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Radiant1020(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
sanandreas:

She might be working her way for the lead role of Acrimony 2.

So you've watched the movie?
What a crazy film!
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by inoki247: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

You dont Laminate original Certificate dat makes the hidden sign of originality unreadable

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Sterope(f): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
This girl deserve correct bearing o but since I am against abuse. Na jail sure pass for her.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Mariangeles(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Netanyahu1:
God have saved these guy from association with a person with bipolar disorder.

We have a lot of people in Nigeria with multiple personality disorder. I never knew until recently.
Would you mind sharing your story?? embarassed
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by GaggleNSwallow: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
The story is true, it's buzzing up Twitter as we speak. But trust Nairaland hateful feminists to call it a lie because a sista is involved.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by GaggleNSwallow: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Since the case is now with the police, they'll follow it up and ensure the guy is reissued another certificate by the school.
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by AreaFada2: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
chiommy123:
stop dating mad people they will not hear
Dem dey write "I am a mad girl" for forehead?
All smile nicely, wear make up & wig, dress fine and carry expensive phones about.

Fact is society is failing badly. The kind of women it produces is a very good indicator. Ordinarily mothers instill good behaviour in the girl child even under difficult circumstances. Doing a far better job than fathers on boys.

But we can now see how things are failing all round.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by sanandreas(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Radiant1020:

So you've watched the movie?
What a crazy film!

Yea actually learnt alot from it
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by Kofiagyapong: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Traits of a psycho.... grin
Re: Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument by akunjohn(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dating an olosho is risky angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.